• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Time4Peace

Time4Peace

What the hell I'm doing here?
Apr 9, 2024
Some massive solar event that either makes me inhuman or evaporates me instantly lol.

Jokes aside, I have got my hands on my dream method. Obviously, N which you can drink would be the best, but don't want to travel for that, so I have an injection material, bought legally, locally, Anestofol 20ml consisting of 1g propofol / 1g lidocaine. Instant and painless lights out in 10-15 sec. Might combo it with Benzobarbital pills, which I also have 35g of it, for a double tap, just in case I fuck up the injection somehow.

Need to practice proper injection with saline first so I will feel comfortable doing it when time comes.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
Nembutal or a fentanyl overdose. Both are inaccessible to me, so I'll use SN when the time comes.

E

Ephemeron

human trash
Dec 17, 2023
As with many others, it's almost certainly Nembutal, followed closely by fentanyl or something. To just close my eyes and drift away is the ideal. These things are unlikely for me unfortunately, so I have to take some risks.

ladidabi

ladidabi

Losing all hope is freedom.
Mar 19, 2023
Euthanasia or nembutal.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
A big bomb i want to be blown to pieces it would be over in one millisecond