• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
1. Asperger's/autism, ADHD, social anxiety, probably also undiagnosed depression
2. Work is modern day slavery and I don't want to submit to it
3. I don't want to get old or enter old age. I want to die young

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
3. Growing disinterest toward life and the burden of the human condition.
Same
Third reason ,Lack of resonation with society :/ don't get things , politically , or anything . This world is just not made for me .. I wish we could all get along but I know it's not that simple. I simply donf wanna exist in a galaxy of pain and misery, I look around and I see so much suffering , I look inside me and I see so much , if just dosent make sense. Why are some people born to suffer?
Me too

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
1) I'm evil and need to be eliminated before it's too late.

2) I hate myself.

3) If I'm going to die alone I'd rather it be sooner than later.

Labyrinth

Labyrinth

There is no escaping the burden of existence
Jan 8, 2024
I hate the useless and sick weak man that I am.

My life no longer has meaning, I carry enormous guilt every day.

I can't stand living alone, my dreams never came true (they were so modest and simple).

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
1) This planet is a disgusting, toxic shithole filled with greed, selfishness and corruption.
2) Everyday people are becoming more and more stupid, de-evolved and intolerable.
3 Living in general is just tiring and pointless. I could be sleeping. Forever.

Last edited:
Y

Young.Werther

Student
Apr 11, 2023
  • Autism: despire having a a degree, a masters and soon to be a doctorate in Computer Science, I will be part of the 85% of autistic people who are long-term unemployed, this only leads to homlessness, it also means that people don't like me very much even if I like them.
  • Abuse: my older brother saw fit to beat me as a child, and I still hurt from that, my mother played favourites and even to this day she is playing favourites, older brother got away with child abuse.
  • Uncertainty: I am 26 now, bar a few years of Uni (Thank you Covid lockdowns for sdtealing time) there has never been a 'good' point in my life, childhood was pain and bullying and the death of my dad, teenage years was negligence and bullying, and now adult years is going through my doctroate knowing I still won't be employed or safe in my housing. I grew up in poverty, abused, autistic and watching my dad die from smoking he was worned about before I was born...
At this point, I want that permenant solution, I doubt there is a god who would let this happen to me, I just hate how it happened to me anyway... I want to share this in the thread with all of you... Nothing that has happened to you was anything you could control, you are not to blame you just got unlucky, and we will walk into the sun together...
My impression (not that I really know anything) was always that CS PhDs did pretty well irrespective, but that sucks to hear. It would be nice if the world understood. While I personally would rather just stop existing once I'm gone, walking in the sun together sounds beautiful. I hope you find some peace one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: LivideLamb
C

calebzz1

Jan 6, 2024
1. Horrible outcome of dream surgery (LASIK) and the financial burden with it.

2. Fear of my whole life changing due to the outcome and my inability to fit in with normal society.

3. A growing sense of apathy and distaste on how adult life really is like.

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
1- life has no purpose, philosophical reasoning…there is too much pain in it just for the sake of it. People call it "learning" but one eventually dies and all that crap learning goes to the grave with us too so its pointless.
2- people/humans are disgusting. They fake lie betray destroy everything they touch and do much more horrible things. Being alive is super dangerous you never know when a mfck will come to your way to make your life even more miserable. Human evilness and selfishness knows NO LIMIT.
3- everything is calculated premeditated and decided by a few billionaires called the elite and no one does nothing about it. They control the mainstream, they control big pharmaceutical to make us sick and drug us so we can die faster, they control absolutely every movement one does and they do it because we are their slaves. Dont know about yall but i am tired of being a slave to a stupid system. There is no escape from it while one is alive because these people hold immense power. Even the food is all poisoned even vegetables are injected with chemicals so all our body goes to shit and we depend on the pharma to make life more miserable but lengthier (meaning more money you keep giving them every month on medicine)

returntothevoid

returntothevoid

curiosity kills
Jul 20, 2023
In no particular order:

- Self inflicted severe health issues, that also led to complete sexual dysfunction. No decent doctor is willing to touch me with a ten foot pole and the Frankenstein doctor that aided me in this is completely incompetent and gaslights me into thinking there's nothing wrong.

- all my compounding mental health conditions. Social anxiety, executive dysfunction from ADHD, possible Asperger's, OCD tendencies, and extreme body dysphoria that I can't seem to get over no matter how hard I try. That last one has driven me nuts since a very young age and I really don't think the mental health field understands it enough. All of these things have led me to self isolate. I've been quite alone my whole life since about middle school.

- doomer mindset about climate change. Though at this point I don't think it's unreasonable at all, I'm just a realist.
1. mental illness
2.loneliness
3. ugly asf
Being ugly is lowkey an underrated reason. doesn't apply to third world countries but if you live in a first world country being exceptionally ugly is a social death sentence fr

Last edited:
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I just wanted to thank everyone for your responses. I can definitely relate to the vast majority of reasons. I hope we can all find peace one way or another.

• Hugs
Reactions: sussshiroll
cinderdust

cinderdust

aspiring an hero
Apr 27, 2024
1. General doomerism, the world is fucked and I want off this ride before shit really hits the fan.
2. Constant isolation, inability to form meaningful connections with others.
3. Spite.

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
1. General doomerism, the world is fucked and I want off this ride before shit really hits the fan.
2. Constant isolation, inability to form meaningful connections with others.
3. Spite.
I think some shit is going to happen between now and the election.

I can definitely relate to constant isolation.

thealteredmind

thealteredmind

Apr 2, 2024
easy, all mental health issues

1) depression and subsequent insomnia (both of them totally resistant)
2) pssd that never fully heals
3) benzo withdrawal that never ends

• Hugs
Eudaimonic

Eudaimonic

I want to fade away.
Aug 11, 2023
1) mental disorders/issues: dysphoria (the worst; my main reason), depression, anxiety, social anxiety, [likely] OCD, ADHD, executive dysfunction from ADHD/depression, cognitive dysfunction from depression or suspected SCT/CDS
2) shame and self-loathing
3) don't want to (and unsure i can) work, function as an adult, or deal with other problems in life; i don't want to exist in general

Last edited:
  • Hugs
xoirse

xoirse

caffeine overdose
Feb 15, 2024
1. depression, ed, mental health issues
2. society's/parents high expectations of me
3. i felt like i never really belonged and never meant to live.

• Hugs