• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

salai

salai

Oct 31, 2023
you ass i didnt even realize what day it is lmao thank you for not closing the thread for serious

i like baking!

molasses/pumpkin spice cookies with a vanilla/cinnamon/lemon icing
View attachment 133952

fudge brownies with like 5 extras in the batter and strawberry slices on top
View attachment 133954

amaretto chocolate toffee cupcakes with cream cheese and toffee dipped frosting
View attachment 133955

chocolate chunk and toffee cookies with a bunch of modifications
View attachment 133956

some crazy experimental (but highly successful) blueberry streussel coffee cake with choc chips, almond slivers and added spices
View attachment 133957

dark chocolate cookies with gooey salted peanut butter and honey cores
View attachment 133958

experimental chocolate oatmeal molasses cookies that felt like very light fluffy cupcake tops
View attachment 133960

chocolate crinkle cut cookies
View attachment 133961
Hey! You're making me hungry!
Those are literally pieces of art

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Hey! You're making me hungry!
Those are literally pieces of art
aw thanks! 🖤 i couldnt even remember a hobby i had that i could share (besides old art) because its been a while since ive done any baking, but i found these scrolling through my phone albums. we all got stuff we do we may not think about as "worthy" of posting but just give your memories a gander for the thread 🖤

carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
aw thanks! 🖤 i couldnt even remember a hobby i had that i could share (besides old art) because its been a while since ive done any baking, but i found these scrolling through my phone albums. we all got stuff we do we may not think about as "worthy" of posting but just give your memories a gander for the thread 🖤
You are a Baker after my own heart. I love making pancakes, cookies, cakes and all kinds of sweet treats

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Week 24 Challenge: Winterbells

Just having an easy chill challenge this week. So this is an old flash game called Winterbells. I know it's not Christmas but it does have a Bunny and we have just had Easter so...... Anyway it's got a nice chill vibe, relaxing music and simple but maybe frustrating gameplay. But I think these types of games can show us when we fail we can always try again.

You will probably need a mouse to play but you can play on touchscreen (I tried) but I found it difficult

My high score
Winterbells

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Week 25 Challenge: Journal writing prompts

I haven't done a writing challenge yet and I would like to do a creative writing one at some point. This is a journaling type one and can be very useful for therapy.
Below I a posted an image of 20 prompts and underneath should be a d20. You can simply choose one you would like to write about or roll the d20 if you want to random. Post here or just do it yourself in private.

I'm not too great at writing but I will try to do at least one at some point this week

20 Journal prompts for self reflection 5

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
So I am going to give this a go and I rolled a 2, if anyone wants me to roll for them I can

2. What are my core values?

I think honesty is very important. I appreciate that we can't be completely honest with everybody all the time, so I can forgive a white lie, or somebody holding something back to protect something. Ultimately I just want to be true to myself and in the end I am only accountable to me.

Sportsmanship is another core value I have. I love playing games but I have learned that winning isn't everything. Games, like life, are more of an adventure or a journey, we learn about ourselves, how we handle success or defeat. When I play games I almost always want to share the experience with others and think about how they benifit too or how we achieve something together.

My final one I am going to add here is creativity. I like to paint models and the thing I appreciate most about this taking something dull and grey and bringing it to life with colour and detail. It's a really nice feeling to create something that has some kind of inherent value and is exclusive to you.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
13. How can I get out of my comfort zone this year?

Often times I feel as if someone is watching my every move, I feel this when I'm alone too but it's extra intense when I'm in a public space, or even just around one or two people. It causes me to be jumpy and startle easy, or just very anxious about my movements/actions. I really want to challenge myself to not care what people think all of the time and to do things as if no one is watching (well to an extent lol) so I can feel a lot more free :) I want to remind myself that people aren't paying much attention to me and are mostly consumed with their own existence, which is a relief because sometimes I don't like to be perceived. I want to go do the things I want to do and go on the adventures I crave without having that massive anxiety that tends to dampen the experience a lot for me. So I'm going to push myself to go places I want to go and do things I want to do despite the fear.

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Welcome to the weekly challenge thread!

How this works: Each week I will try to post a challenge. Challenges are open to anyone who wishes to take them up. The intention of the challenges is to give us all a bit of motivation. Maybe push us to try something we might not normally try and to get involved in an activity that we can share with others.

Rules: There are no strict rules only informal guidelines.
Challenges are open to your own interpretation so feel free to be as creative as you want and do as little or as much as you want. You are welcome to adapt the challenge to suit your own needs and requirements.
Challenges should be completed by the end of the week but this is not strict, if you see an old challenge you want to do, by all means show us. If you are a couple of days late, who cares?
Proof of completing challenges is welcome but not neccesary. I will try to post evidence such as a photo but if you want to just write that you completed it and say what you did then great. Also challenges will differ in nature so the nature of the evidence may change but please be aware not to dox yourself if this is an issue for you.

Challenge Submissions: I doubt I will be able to maintain coming up with a new challenge every week so if yo have any ideas for a challenge please submit them to me via pm and I will consider using them. This is also welcome as I would like to get other peoples perspectives on how they want to challenge people, not only my own.
Week One Challenge: Draw a Pokemon!

View attachment 121969

Sorry…. I know this is a really old challenge but I badly wanted to draw some pokemans. All of the Pokémon art is so freaking cute and amazing!!! I drew morpeko because they're one of my favorite Pokémon, and wooper because they're so cute 💛🖤💙
IMG 6629

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Sorry…. I know this is a really old challenge but I badly wanted to draw some pokemans. All of the Pokémon art is so freaking cute and amazing!!! I drew morpeko because they're one of my favorite Pokémon, and wooper because they're so cute 💛🖤💙
This is incredible, I am absolutely astounded. What are you doing on sasu when you have this talent lol?

Thank you so much for sharing this, older challenges are always welcome so I am so greatful

S

stillunemployed

lol lmao
Jun 1, 2023
13. How can I get out of my comfort zone this year?

Often times I feel as if someone is watching my every move, I feel this when I'm alone too but it's extra intense when I'm in a public space, or even just around one or two people. It causes me to be jumpy and startle easy, or just very anxious about my movements/actions. I really want to challenge myself to not care what people think all of the time and to do things as if no one is watching (well to an extent lol) so I can feel a lot more free :) I want to remind myself that people aren't paying much attention to me and are mostly consumed with their own existence, which is a relief because sometimes I don't like to be perceived. I want to go do the things I want to do and go on the adventures I crave without having that massive anxiety that tends to dampen the experience a lot for me. So I'm going to push myself to go places I want to go and do things I want to do despite the fear.
I want to do this. Of course, like everything, the question is if I will actually do it, or just dream about it intensely until it fades away into another disappointment.

Good luck!

D

DeathPaloma

Sep 30, 2023
Week 25 Challenge: Journal writing prompts

I haven't done a writing challenge yet and I would like to do a creative writing one at some point. This is a journaling type one and can be very useful for therapy.
Below I a posted an image of 20 prompts and underneath should be a d20. You can simply choose one you would like to write about or roll the d20 if you want to random. Post here or just do it yourself in private.

I'm not too great at writing but I will try to do at least one at some point this week

View attachment 135428

Alright.... I am late. But that is ok. I rolled a 11 on the dice.

So Where do I see myself in 6 months, Still stuck in college I guess, hopefully though, with my back and shoulders all healed, and mostly pain free, I really hope that there is improvement on those and on my allergies, because I have been on physiotheraphy for the last 6 months already, and I am really tired of the pain, and the limited movement. I will be done with my mandatory "voluntary" internship, well I will be done with that by june hopefully. I will have passed my last actual discipline in college and will be doing the class: introduction to the TCC. My piece of shit father wont be living with me anymore. And overall I really hope things are at least a bit better.

5 years from now I don´t know, I have no clue what I want to do with my life,I will hopefully though have my bachlors degree in biology, and I will be hopefully working. I don´t know if I will start my masters after I finish college, or what... I had though about taking possibly night classes on Marcenary which is another thing I really like, and I like tha idea of a more active job, than a "lab" job. But who know I might also be dead. Honeslty if thing don´t improve at all that is where I might be... But will see.
So I am going to give this a go and I rolled a 2, if anyone wants me to roll for them I can

2. What are my core values?

I think honesty is very important. I appreciate that we can't be completely honest with everybody all the time, so I can forgive a white lie, or somebody holding something back to protect something. Ultimately I just want to be true to myself and in the end I am only accountable to me.

Sportsmanship is another core value I have. I love playing games but I have learned that winning isn't everything. Games, like life, are more of an adventure or a journey, we learn about ourselves, how we handle success or defeat. When I play games I almost always want to share the experience with others and think about how they benifit too or how we achieve something together.

My final one I am going to add here is creativity. I like to paint models and the thing I appreciate most about this taking something dull and grey and bringing it to life with colour and detail. It's a really nice feeling to create something that has some kind of inherent value and is exclusive to you.
How does one find their core values?

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Alright.... I am late. But that is ok. I rolled a 11 on the dice.
You are most welcome anytime! Thanks for joining in and taking the time to write. I hope things are better for you in 6 months time too

How does one find their core values?

I just saw core values as things that are imprtant to me,like principles that I believe in deeply. You can google "core values" to give you some examples

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
Week 26 Challenge: Make a piece of music

Let make some music this week. If you have your own music program or even your own intrument you can play you could try making a piece of music to share.

I have been playing about with https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Song-Maker/

Not sure if I am brave enough to share anything though yet
I'm really sorry, I'm deviating from the challenge a little bit 😭 I tried so many times to make a piece of music, but nothing turned out good. So I just decided to play a song that already exists, I hope that okay lol. I played a song on my Melodica (it's like a harmonica but has a keyboard and a hose you blow into) I'm not very good yet so I hope it's not too hard on the ears >~< the video quality is also pretty bad 💀 I look forward to hearing your music if you end up sharing! 🖤thank you for this challenge!!

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
I'm really sorry, I'm deviating from the challenge a little bit 😭 I tried so many times to make a piece of music, but nothing turned out good. So I just decided to play a song that already exists, I hope that okay lol. I played a song on my Melodica (it's like a harmonica but has a keyboard and a hose you blow into) I'm not very good yet so I hope it's not too hard on the ears >~< the video quality is also pretty bad 💀 I look forward to hearing your music if you end up sharing! 🖤thank you for this challenge!!

That's really sweet and you don't have to worry about deviating, you are meant to! How did you learn that? Do you read music? I taught myself to play the piano when I was younger but I had to stop. I tried again recently but our piano is really out of tune and I gave away my keyboard.

It would be nice to try and play something and share it though. I will keep having a go at the music maker lol. I really struggle with creativity though I find it much easier just to copy something

soulkitty

soulkitty

Apr 6, 2024
That's really sweet and you don't have to worry about deviating, you are meant to! How did you learn that? Do you read music? I taught myself to play the piano when I was younger but I had to stop. I tried again recently but our piano is really out of tune and I gave away my keyboard.

It would be nice to try and play something and share it though. I will keep having a go at the music maker lol. I really struggle with creativity though I find it much easier just to copy something
Sadly I have no idea how to read music, I really wanna learn though. I usually look up tutorials on YouTube! Awh that sucks :( I hope you're some day able to play it again if you end up having access to a better piano. One of the keys on my melodica is out of tune and it's driving me crazy

Creativity is so hard, I feel like it takes so much brain power. I believe in you! I'm sure you'll end up making some really cool stuff ❤️

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
Week 27 Challenge: Do a Marathon

No I don't mean a literal Marathon, unless you really want to! But why not try extending the period you do some whether it is some recovery process or just a hobby. So you could go on a longer walk or when you sit down to do some are, spend a bit more time than usual. You could try a movie marathon, or reading marathon. Try to push yourself beyond what you usually manage and see how far you can go. Be careful and dont strain yourself

I will be interested to hear if anyone will be trying this and what they do

Personally I will be having a gaming marathon lol. I know that's a bit weak but I will be taking precautions to make so I keep a healthy routine and don't over do it.

robotomy

robotomy

struggler
Aug 6, 2020
Week 27 Challenge: Do a Marathon

No I don't mean a literal Marathon, unless you really want to! But why not try extending the period you do some whether it is some recovery process or just a hobby. So you could go on a longer walk or when you sit down to do some are, spend a bit more time than usual. You could try a movie marathon, or reading marathon. Try to push yourself beyond what you usually manage and see how far you can go. Be careful and dont strain yourself

I will be interested to hear if anyone will be trying this and what they do

Personally I will be having a gaming marathon lol. I know that's a bit weak but I will be taking precautions to make so I keep a healthy routine and don't over do it.

I'm thinking of taking an indefinite hiatus from here soon, if that counts as a marathon.

Does programming marathon count? If I have a project that I neglect?

@vak I guess I'll also be doing "programming marathons" soon. Except for me, it's just to make sure I don't fumble my graduation 💀

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Week 24 Challenge: Winterbells

Just having an easy chill challenge this week. So this is an old flash game called Winterbells. I know it's not Christmas but it does have a Bunny and we have just had Easter so...... Anyway it's got a nice chill vibe, relaxing music and simple but maybe frustrating gameplay. But I think these types of games can show us when we fail we can always try again.

You will probably need a mouse to play but you can play on touchscreen (I tried) but I found it difficult

My high score
View attachment 134736
The birds give you double the points! :D Lots of fun! ^_^

carac

carac

May 27, 2023
The birds give you double the points! :D Lots of fun! ^_^
Haha somebody finally beat my score, I didn't set the bar too high!
I'm thinking of taking an indefinite hiatus from here soon, if that counts as a marathon.
Hmmmm not sure about that one I think that's more of an abstinence based challenge but good luck to you, hope it works out for you!

vak

vak

🙃💕
Feb 13, 2024
definetely! That's the whole point really if you have something you want or need to do and can attempt a "marathon session"
Cool, I actually got super inspired so doing two marathons at the same time 🙃 Very good challenge!!

Second one is going to the Prague nature reserve and climb the top of the little mountain every day. Maybe it will inspire someone 🥰

This is for today:

IMG 1920

View attachment AITF8210.MP4

Treat yourself to something nice after a good day's work - you deserve it! 🥰😘

Last edited: