• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
So if i buy 1g of methadone pills, crush them into powder and drink it with water or alcohol how high are the chances for CTB?

Is an Anti emetic against vomitting needed or any other drug?

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
So if i buy 1g of methadone pills, crush them into powder and drink it with water or alcohol how high are the chances for CTB?

Is an Anti emetic against vomitting needed or any other drug?
No one can say for sure, since we don't have statistics. Antiemetics are a must, metoclopramide is best, Dignitas also uses it. If you want to die with a 100% chance, then you can inject 1g of methadone into a muscle, or snort it, if you vomit, the drug will still remain in the bloodstream. You can study antiemetics in more detail, since they apparently affect people differently, just like opiates. 25-35% burp when they first take the drug, but I was lucky, I didn't even feel nauseous

A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
No one can say for sure, since we don't have statistics. Antiemetics are a must, metoclopramide is best, Dignitas also uses it. If you want to die with a 100% chance, then you can inject 1g of methadone into a muscle, or snort it, if you vomit, the drug will still remain in the bloodstream. You can study antiemetics in more detail, since they apparently affect people differently, just like opiates. 25-35% burp when they first take the drug, but I was lucky, I didn't even feel nauseous
Well damn the whole story of getting Antiemetics starts again.. my only option is the dark web or some SaSu connection...

Seems like i need to learn how to inject. intramuscular sounds painful

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
Well damn the whole story of getting Antiemetics starts again.. my only option is the dark web or some SaSu connection...

Seems like i need to learn how to inject. intramuscular sounds painful
On the contrary, I injected myself with vitamins into the muscle and it was without pain at all, but with methadone it may be different, since it is a very strong chemistry that literally burns the veins :/ (maybe that's why drug addicts inject into the muscle so that it is not visible what they are using substances)

Reactions: doggiesarecute
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
On the contrary, I injected myself with vitamins into the muscle and it was without pain at all, but with methadone it may be different, since it is a very strong chemistry that literally burns the veins :/ (maybe that's why drug addicts inject into the muscle so that it is not visible what they are using substances)
cant see what the guy in the video did before but its 100% AEs needed for pulver like in the video?

Else cant really think of how high the agony is with intramuscular.
Intravenous sounds better in this case

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
cant see what the guy in the video did before but its 100% AEs needed for pulver like in the video?

It seems to me that he did not use antiemetics, this is a video clipping from the stream, and even if he took antiemetics, he did not take methadone right away, but thought about it for a long time. Getting into a vein for the first time is difficult and you will have 3 seconds before you lose consciousness, if you enter into a muscle it should take longer (I don't know much about opiates, I just started studying them)

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023

or rectal admistration/boof/pluggin

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Those cruel sadistic pricks laughing thinking this is just some joke to them! Hope the poor guy found eternal peace far far away from this sadistic reality filled to the brim with scum asses like these guys in the video.

The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
This is heartbreaking if true.
This shit goes on everyday and we just move on like it's nothing.

Fuck. I weep.

D

dsdt182

Jan 22, 2024
I found this video on the Internet and I don't know its source. Don't ask me why the people in the background are laughing, I don't know them

This is gonna be my worst nightmare, seeing parents suffer after killing myself.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
RIP to the guy in the vid, but it's another method I'll take into consideration.

sauan

sauan

Oct 13, 2022
Was the video deleted. Google blocks the content for me.

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I found this video on the Internet and I don't know its source. Don't ask me why the people in the background are laughing, I don't know them

May he rest in peace 😔

I saw this video while it was up, but it seems it has since been removed

J

Jessi76

Dec 16, 2023
RIP

Oh dear, the reaction from the parents...so sad...I really have to think about finding another place for CTB. I wanted to do it at home, but I'm sure my parents will be the ones to find me...

E

evenkeel27

Feb 1, 2024
Methadone is an opioid. Just like any other opioid, it causes central nervous system depression. All vital functions will cease to operate and you will die of respiratory failure. I attempted to OD on fentanyl, a very potent opioid, and unfortunately survived and I can honestly say I don't remember it and I felt no pain. Opioids originally were made to relieve excruciating pain.
How did you survive a fent OD? someone intervened?

MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
Everyday I hate people more and more...why the fuck were they laughing...it makes me mad.

May he rest in peace I hope he found the peace he was looking for.

isthisit?

isthisit?

The name's Cedrik
Jun 23, 2023
I remember seeing this on watchpeopledie.tv. some of the people in the chat were trying to save him too