• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I found a discord server where this dude was sitting, and yes, he really died, everyone thought he was joking and didn't take him seriously, they thought that he just mixed some kind of powder with water. I talked to the server administrator, and he confirmed the death (he saw it with his own eyes). This guy died back in May, he mixed 20 ml of vodka with 1 g of methadone and died. All that is known is that his name was Artem, that he broke up with his girlfriend, took 20,000 rubles from the bank and finally wanted to spend it somewhere (it is unknown where, he just took the money before his death). Some participant was able to find his sister or girlfriend and conveyed information that he had been lying dead at home for several days. There is also a video about him on YouTube, which confirms his death, but it is in Russian

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
I found a discord server where this dude was sitting, and yes, he really died, everyone thought he was joking and didn't take him seriously, they thought that he just mixed some kind of powder with water. I talked to the server administrator, and he confirmed the death (he saw it with his own eyes). This guy died back in May, he mixed 20 ml of vodka with 1 g of methadone and died. All that is known is that his name was Artem, that he broke up with his girlfriend, took 20,000 rubles from the bank and finally wanted to spend it somewhere (it is unknown where, he just took the money before his death). Some participant was able to find his sister or girlfriend and conveyed information that he had been lying dead at home for several days. There is also a video about him on YouTube, which confirms his death, but it is in Russian
Well that explains everything especially the laughing, they didn't take him seriously. Several days? That's quite a while. So any idea when his parents found him?

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
damn, my family is one of the reasons I don't want ctb even though my head keeps pushing me, ppl who wants to ctb pls consider your loved ones before.

People will do what they want to do. It's their own lives.. their parents should not be part of the consideration. If they have kids and a wife then it's a different story.

For people who have suffered years and years, then well, they had considered their family before which made them postpone their death up until that point.

And for some of you that are surprised by the reaction, what did you guys think, that they wouldn't care? that's so out of touch.

deedeme

deedeme

Whatever
Feb 5, 2024
People will do what they want to do. It's their own lives.. their parents should not be part of the consideration. If they have kids and a wife then it's a different story.

For people who have suffered years and years, then well, they had considered their family before which made them postpone their death up until that point.

And for some of you that are surprised by the reaction, what did you guys think, that they wouldn't care? that's so out of touch.
Surprised is a big word. I'm sure most people expected this kind of reaction, maybe worse.

If you feel desensitised it doesn't mean another person will feel the same way.

It still remains a touching topic.

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Surprised is a big word. I'm sure most people expected this kind of reaction, maybe worse.

If you feel desensitised it doesn't mean another person will feel the same way.

It still remains a touching topic.

I'm not desensitized. It was touching.. not as much as it used to be when I was better. But the fact that some people are surprised by the reaction is surprising to me. Of course your parents care even if you feel like a burden and they don't treat you like you want.

And with all that being said, it shouldn't factor in your decision to take your life or not if you have suffered for a long time and you have legit reasons. And no, being dumped by your GF is not a good one.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Reactions: sserafim
A

Alpercino

Jun 19, 2023
I wonder how he got it in russia? There should be a way in dark net markets or somewhere else right?

Reactions: touhoufan
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
How does methadone kill someone? Would that be a painful experience as well?

mysteryboy

mysteryboy

Feb 8, 2024
How does methadone kill someone? Would that be a painful experience as well?
same question as this person !!
Methadone is an opioid. Just like any other opioid, it causes central nervous system depression. All vital functions will cease to operate and you will die of respiratory failure. I attempted to OD on fentanyl, a very potent opioid, and unfortunately survived and I can honestly say I don't remember it and I felt no pain. Opioids originally were made to relieve excruciating pain.

naomewki

naomewki

my exp is zero...
Dec 20, 2023
Methadone is an opioid. Just like any other opioid, it causes central nervous system depression. All vital functions will cease to operate and you will die of respiratory failure. I attempted to OD on fentanyl, a very potent opioid, and unfortunately survived and I can honestly say I don't remember it and I felt no pain. Opioids originally were made to relieve excruciating pain.
thank you for letting me know/the information !!

• Hugs
Reactions: mysteryboy
gggy

gggy

Wishing you the best❤️
Dec 22, 2023

not surprised but "gored", all I'm saying is know the consequences and impact you will leave then take the decision

ReadyOrNot?

ReadyOrNot?

gave up on life long ago
Feb 13, 2024
I won't watch that. Can someone kindly describe in minor detail what is happening please?

Is it so hard to watch because of the reaction of the parents or because he doesn't die Peaceful and has a fight?
He should just go unconscious very fast, didn't he?

• Love
Reactions: kawaiiphantom
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I won't watch that. Can someone kindly describe in minor detail what is happening please?

Is it so hard to watch because of the reaction of the parents or because he doesn't die Peaceful and has a fight?
He should just go unconscious very fast, didn't he?
He takes a drink of meth, then drinks something else then you see him getting sleepy. He takes headphones off and goes and sits of chair or settee. Then it comes to 3 days later, I assume it's his parents that find him. Dad sits at the computer, no one seems in a rush to call police or medical services then says RIP. Not gore at all. Seems a rather peaceful way to go.

L

letsmakeitagoodworl

Sep 25, 2022
Opiates are my dream method. I'm just to scared to go upto randoms on the st to try figure out how to get heroin.

What is a therapeutic methadone dose? I have no idea how much 1g is given meds vary massively in therapy dosage. I'm guessing alot from the comments?
Well that explains everything especially the laughing, they didn't take him seriously. Several days? That's quite a while. So any idea when his parents found him?
I think there's no doubt by the time the parents enter he's dead, it disturbed tf outa me people are laughing at that point. Wth is wrong with people

Sad too as if it was really over a gf that's a terrible reason to die, probably he had other issues going on, it always feels people without significant mh experience take the most outwardly obvious reason and run with it where it may just have been rhe final straw

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
sad reaction from the parents for sure but people have to be prepared for the worst and only the person themselves know what they are going through.

Reactions: Fulminare