• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
From he comments i thought it was his family laughing....

May he rest in peace 🕊

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Life sucks and then you die.
Mar 14, 2023
I won't tell you what the exact therapeutic dose of methadone is, but if you read the instructions for methadone, then the minimum dose for people with tolerance at the beginning of therapy is 20-40 mg, then it is gradually increased to 70-120 mg per day. To treat pain for people without tolerance, 2 to 10 mg of methadone is sufficient. On rc forums they write trip reports where people use 10-120 mg of methadone. The instructions say that the maximum dose is 120 mg per day. On the psychonaut wiki they write that 30 mg is considered "heavy" (probably for people without tolerance). There are many cases where people quit the drug for a few weeks, and when they return to their old dose with tolerance, it ends in death
I won't tell you what the exact therapeutic dose of methadone is, but if you read the instructions for methadone, then the minimum dose for people with tolerance at the beginning of therapy is 20-40 mg, then it is gradually increased to 70-120 mg per day. To treat pain for people without tolerance, 2 to 10 mg of methadone is sufficient. On rc forums they write trip reports where people use 10-120 mg of methadone. The instructions say that the maximum dose is 120 mg per day. On the psychonaut wiki they write that 30 mg is considered "heavy" (probably for people without tolerance). There are many cases where people quit the drug for a few weeks, and when they return to their old dose with tolerance, it ends in death

Last edited:
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
On rc forums they write trip reports where people use 10-120 mg of methadone. The instructions say that the maximum dose is 120 mg per day. On the psychonaut wiki they write that 30 mg is considered "heavy" (probably for people without tolerance).
Yeah I noticed that anyone who is a low tolerance should not exceed more than 40mg of it.

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
What are they actually saying
nothing special, as it turned out, the guy was sitting in a trash discord server, where people do anything for money (it was for this reason that he took out a bank loan, he wanted to make people happy). There are these kind of perverts sitting there who like cruelty, violence and all sorts of immoral things, so it's not surprising that they laughed when the parents came

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
What are they actually saying
things like ' My son, my son, "then he sits in the chair and starts cursing at the discord people
whats the lethal dose, is it one gram?

giveagirlagun

giveagirlagun

Feb 13, 2024
Thank you for sharing. This video is the reason I joined the forum. I can't help but feel more empathy for the young man who died than sympathy for the new plight of his family (aka the inconvenience of grief) because this poignantly demonstrates the cruelty of people who laugh at others' pain (even something as tragic as CTB) and that your family only cares when you're dead.

Reactions: moron
hesitation=marks111

hesitation=marks111

♱ 𝔐𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔬 𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔦 ♱🥀🌧️🕊️
Dec 12, 2023
Hi guys! So I currently have 16 bottle of 75mils (proof) in 100mils of tang, which I think it 1.2gs
IMG 0909
I also have lots of Seroquel, clonidine and gabapentin. I have been on methadone for over 5 years and drink 1 bottle each day. I am pretty confident it's going to be enough and be a fairly peaceful way to go. When I am in respiratory distress, I will basically be unconscious and unaware. Do you guys think I'm good to go?
Also what affect to do you being very warm during this will have on the the dying process? I would like to have my heated seat on while wearing hoodie and slippers/cozy blanket? Will this prolong things?
Any and all help will be appreciated!🖤🖤

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
sad reaction from the parents for sure but people have to be prepared for the worst and only the person themselves know what they are going through.
The fathers reaction broke me, but I have to agree. As brutal as this might sound, the moment we enter this world our parents have to realize that they could lose us at any moment.

I can go to a store tomorrow and a bus can crash into me when I'm crossing the road. I can have a heart attack and die. A maniac could go on a killing spree and shoot me in the head. There's so many variables.

It goes both ways as well. Our parents can die tomorrow and we will have to bear that burden in the same intensity. We just have to accept that death is looming over us all. When I leave, the best thing I can do to my parents is to leave them with a message stating that it is not their fault.
What scumbags honestly, they had the audacity to do that to parents who've just lost their kid.
And here I was thinking that I'm a cold sociopath... You have to be really ill in the head to laugh in someones face after they lost somebody.

Last edited:
rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
things like ' My son, my son, "then he sits in the chair and starts cursing at the discord people

Methadone is more deadly than Pentobarbital so my guess from studies done on rats/mouses I would say that 1 gram will kill more than 50% of the population without tolerance. Now, people have already survived 15 grams of Pentobarbital, everyone knows what they are willing to risk :)

Reactions: touhoufan
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Methadone is more deadly than Pentobarbital so my guess from studies done on rats/mouses I would say that 1 gram will kill more than 50% of the population without tolerance. Now, people have already survived 15 grams of Pentobarbital, everyone knows what they are willing to risk :)
they say lethal dose is like 40mg. I dont get it

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023

1g is considered as 100% death, supposedly many drug addicts die simply by exceeding their normal dose of 100 mg, or they buy from another seller and there the product turns out to be pure and therefore the % of methadone is higher, which means the risk of death is higher. 1g is a lot even for a person with tolerance

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Is it easy to get? , i saw the video , it seems so peaceful.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Android ?

To get to 1g , you need 25 pills , so 350$. Expensive but if its what it takes.

yes they have it on android too. Yeah true but i guess you gotta crush the pills and take it. Maybe aes and fasting too
i also dont know whats the difference between how tablet powder is digested versus his powder idk

Bobert_Beniro

Bobert_Beniro

Mar 14, 2023
Android ?

in Ukraine 1g of methadone costs $30, lol. It can be synthesized underground. Previously, they sold it in our pharmacies just to treat heroin addiction.
yes they have it on android too. Yeah true but i guess you gotta crush the pills and take it. Maybe aes and fasting too
i also dont know whats the difference between how tablet powder is digested versus his powder idk
If I translated your message correctly, then the powder is better, as it is absorbed faster

superwacki

superwacki

Violent Member
Dec 9, 2023
this is absolutely horrible. i feel so sorry for this person. and based on background info on him i feel even more bad about the whole ordeal, not to mention dirty because i just watched a man take his own life due to his sorrows. it didn't have to come to it, but i do hope his passing was a painless and fearless one. may he rest in peace, and may his family heal.

that last part woke me up out of my trances. i don't want to imagine that for myself nor anyone else, let alone watching it happen, and seeing those sick people just cackling about it, attending his suicide & aftermath like it was a special event.

truly sickening. despite my own rot, this is why i keep living, just out of spite for others who may be potentially entertained by my death. i will not die a laughingstock

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023
Where did he get the methadone?

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
in Ukraine 1g of methadone costs $30, lol. It can be synthesized underground. Previously, they sold it in our pharmacies just to treat heroin addiction.

Do they still sell it ?

Last edited:
leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Fitting music, honestly. Made it seem sorta comfy/surreal.
I'm not but the reaction of the parents was pretty surreal.
I know there was another one with the parent's reaction, specifically the Shuaiby suicide, though that was only his mother.
I wonder how he got it in russia? There should be a way in dark net markets or somewhere else right?
Either dark net or from a street dealer. He could have gotten a medical prescription for it I suppose, or stolen it from someone who did, but who knows and honestly it doesn't matter all that much.
this is absolutely horrible. i feel so sorry for this person. and based on background info on him i feel even more bad about the whole ordeal, not to mention dirty because i just watched a man take his own life due to his sorrows. it didn't have to come to it, but i do hope his passing was a painless and fearless one. may he rest in peace, and may his family heal.
Is there any way to find background info on him?

Reactions: sserafim