Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
Where are @Somber @stellabelle @D&D @Hirokami @Feeding Pigeons ...etc. many members disappeared. I hope they recovered
I'm still kicking. I noticed that as well, idk what happened but it seems, at least to me, that the board slowed down dramatically out of nowhere. Its messed up.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: lobster salad, GentleJerk, Skathon and 4 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I have to anounce with heavy heart that @Midgardsorm has ctb last week and he asked me to inform the community on his behalf. He didn't know if his attempt would succeed and decided to leave without a goodbye thread. I've talked to him briefly prior to his exit and he seemed very clear-headed and calm. It wasn't an impulsive decision.

His contributed a lot and I deeply appreciate all he has done for this community. I'm saddened about his sudden departure and it's difficult to write this but I hope he had a peaceful departure.

Rest in peace, Midgardsorm.

• Aww..
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, OuijaBored, chocolatebar and 42 others
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
I have to anounce with heavy heart that @Midgardsorm has ctb last week and he asked me to inform the community on his behalf. He didn't know if his attempt would succeed and decided to leave without a goodbye thread. I've talked to him briefly prior to his exit and he seemed very clear-headed and calm. It wasn't an impulsive decision.

His contributed a lot and I deeply appreciate all he has done for this community. I'm saddened about his sudden departure and it's difficult to write this but I hope he had a peaceful departure.

Seemed like an awesome guy, him being brazillian as myself i can't help but relate to and feel for it, a great character who led the tough task of being a mod here, rest in peace man i hope you didn't suffer, and if there's an afterlife i will join you soon.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest and 5 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Is @justsayin still around? And any updates on @Sanva?

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, justsayin, LastLoveLetter and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020

Wow, he was a great friend and this news has hit me, we had plans to see each other but unfortunately this has happened.

I love you, @Midgardsorm , I wish I could say more but I'm speechless

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest and 10 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021

Thank you for letting us know. I understand this must have been difficult for you to write, especially since his departure was so sudden.

---

I am lost for words and anything I write feels trite and inadequate. But, @Midgardsorm, I love you very much. I should have told you how much I care about you while you were with us.

You are one of the most genuinely kind individuals I have ever known. You used to call me "Goddess" and show me so much support and love. You made me feel so cared about, more than anyone here. I wish we could have had one more voice chat like we talked about. I wish we could have met in person like you said to me once.

I am sorry you spent your last days alone. We spoke briefly - on the night you died, I suspect - and you were asking about my welfare. The fact you spent some of your last moments asking about me, after what you were about to do, is gut-wrenching and breaks my heart. Right until the end, you were so selfless.

The final words you wrote to me were "I'll be fine." I was sure we would speak again soon. I didn't realise that these were the last words you would ever say to me. I gave you space, but I wish I had instead tried to encourage you to talk to me more. I'm sorry I didn't realise what you meant, that I wasn't there for you the way you deserved, the way I always wanted to be.

I will miss you so very much, I cannot explain how much. I already miss you. I had been asking others if they heard from you. Everywhere feels emptier without you. I feel emptier without you.

I truly hope you are at rest. You suffered so much in life, and you didn't deserve any of the pain you carried. You were such a beautiful soul, and I was so lucky to have met you and called you my friend. I wish it never came to this, that you didn't have to go, but I hope you are at peace. And I hope you know how much you mattered to me and many others, how much you were loved. I will always remember you. As you used to say, may your light shine bright and never fade, forever.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Élégie, Suicidebydeath and 17 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I will miss you so very much, I cannot explain how much. I already miss you. I had been asking others if they heard from you. Everywhere feels emptier without you. I feel emptier without you.
I still feel horrible about this, I had the opportunity to travel to his country for work, and he even welcomed me to his country, but I never got to meet him, it is painful to know that I was so close to him geographically and did not take that opportunity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Élégie, Suicidebydeath and 10 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I.. didn't know Sherri was like that. Your presence will be missed, at least the positive side.

It is a painful reminder of the dark things such innocent-looking people can hide.
I haven't said anything about what happened until now. Still kinda in shock. The Sherri that I talked to was never like that with me. That doesn't mean I excuse him/her behavior to other members. That was totally wrong.
I'm sorry for @RainAndSadness and everyone else he/she attacked.
I don't know if it matters that much (to me anyway) if they lied about age or having kids. Most people have lied about something online. There are things I won't say to protect myself here or other sites.
I don't really think it does any good to trash someone after they are gone. They can't hurt us anymore.
Again, I am so sorry for that others had to go through that.
Even after all this, I will miss the Sherri that I talked to. These are just my thoughts. I do hope that he/she is able to find peace someday .... Whatever that may be. :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, waitingforrest, Brick In The Wall and 3 others
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
any info on @FinalPeace ?

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, Manaaja, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
DeutscheKartoffel

DeutscheKartoffel

Reclaiming my human rights & liberty thru suicide.
Dec 12, 2021
For people who do not already know,
@DeutscheKartoffel is @KleinerWolf 's 2nd account. It seems really difficult if not impossible to retrieve old account once they were self-suspended. So it seems most people will be using their subsequent accounts instead.

P.S. I do not know my destiny so there's no confirmation I will be alive or not in the future.
However for what it's worth, I anticipate that I will be around for the next 3 months at the very least.

Thank you for reading this &
Bless y'all :heart:.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Helpneedtips, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Depressed Cat and 12 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I just realized, where's @Meditation guide? Their last post was in January. Hope they are doing okay.

• Aww..
  • Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, lobster salad, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I just realized, where's @Meditation guide? Their last post was in January. Hope they are doing okay.

MG has been around very recently. I hope she is okay too.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, waitingforrest, lobster salad and 4 others
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
does anyone know how @little helpers is? i noticed they haven't been online in a while

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, ColorlessTrees, Circles and 4 others
D&D

D&D

Write something, even if it’s just a suicide note.
Dec 3, 2021
Where are @Somber @stellabelle @D&D @Hirokami @Feeding Pigeons ...etc. many members disappeared. I hope they recovered

Dear @Small_Dreams,

Thank you so much for caring .... it is truly kind of you.

I am still around. Waiting to die ... trying to write in the meantime.

If you see this message - let me know how you are doing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Depressed Cat, waitingforrest, GentleJerk and 4 others
L$D

L$D

Feb 26, 2022
Does anyone know if @PursuitofWonder is okay?

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest and not-2-b-the-answer
D

Deleted member 8975

Really @A Hole ?
Screenshot-2022-03-28-at-12-19-10-Chat-SYMBIOTE.png

When I didn't call you or anyone anything but you had @Dot in there call me a "fucking oracle" simply for disagreeing with me and @.CTB and @Silenos who instead of debating me decided to shit stir at me instead? And you ban me?

@A Hole abuses their mod powers to insult people
Screenshot-2022-03-28-at-12-23-47-Chat.png

Screenshot-2022-03-28-at-12-23-36-Chat.png

Screenshot-2022-03-28-at-12-23-58-Chat.png

I am not your "homie." I am not "ignorant." I have the entire chat transcript still pulled up proving nothing I said was insulting or asshattery unlike the other shit that flies in there all the time. For example when you blasted me with mocking and laughing gifs because I was upset about my real life issues.

What beautiful language you've selected "asshattery" and insulting "Good job!"

This is what I'm talking about @RainAndSadness

D

Deleted member 8975

A mod that causes anxiety attacks from literally nothing, peace even inspite of it all. The so called "safe space." This is @Snake of Eden all over again on a different level (minus the religious whatever).
Dude what the hell are you tagging me for? I wasn't even involved in that discussion, I was trying to get all of you to see that it was pointless and it was better to agree to disagree and move on. Bit weird to accuse me of 'deciding to shit stir' when you literally wouldn't let it go.
There was nothing to "let go" because it wasn't even a battle. It was a conversation except it got heated when people decided to start hurling insults instead of keeping it civil. Ironically, I get banned even though I didn't hurl a single insult. Oh and to top it all off, one of the people insulting is literally the mod @A Hole.

D

Deleted member 8975

And why were the complaints about the mod removed? Who's doing was that?

D

Deleted member 8975

This was the appropriate thread. I wasn't asking "why I was banned" i was simply pointing out the track record of @A Hole who has now informed me theyre the ones deleting the posts I guess because they want their tracks covered/
So we literally have a rogue mod who is above the rules. Always an exiting day here at the so called "safe space."

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, waitingforrest, whatevs and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
There's a time and place for such discussions, This is not one of the threads to do it in. Feel free to create a separate thread on it and you can voice your opinions freely. Or PM RainAndSadness on it. I will delete your posts because it doesn't fit the thread or needs to be in this thread.

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
What happened to Sherri?

Reactions: whatevs
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
I've never talked with Sherri but... Can I ask those members who claim to have proof she is a scammer to DM me privately?

It's really a shame that she went off and attacked Rain. But you have to understand this is a suicide forum and not everyone can be sunshine and roses all the time. I don't condone her reaction, but I can't blame her for it.

As for the lying part... I distantly recall either the official or one of the unofficial SS guides recommending to purposefully plant false information about yourself to avoid being recognised. If Sherri was antagonised for being a woman IRL, I don't blame her if she initially wanted to present as a middle-aged male.

Sherri, if you still read on here and want to have a civil discussion, I would be more than open to it. I hope you don't really try to take the forum down. I understand your anger but you wouldn't have met your boyfriend without it, right?

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, cyanol, lobster salad and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
It's really a shame that she went off and attacked Rain. But you have to understand this is a suicide forum and not everyone can be sunshine and roses all the time. I don't condone her reaction, but I can't blame her for it.
Being critical of the mods is one thing, but the transphobia on show was disgusting and regardless of whatever else that was clearly dubious about Sherri's account those posts absolutely warranted a hard ban imo, the fact that "this is a suicide forum" does not excuse that.

Reactions: Heartaches, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Skathon and 6 others
PreussenBlueJay

PreussenBlueJay

Too short for Frederick William I’s Guards
Jan 18, 2022
Is @myopybyproxy okay?

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk, Foresight, myopybyproxy and 2 others
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Being critical of the mods is one thing, but the transphobia on show was disgusting and regardless of whatever else that was clearly dubious about Sherri's account those posts absolutely warranted a hard ban imo, the fact that "this is a suicide forum" does not excuse that.

But leaving up posts by, what to me seems to be an obvious troll which upset her in the first place is okay? If you're gonna ban her you should ban him too honestly. Misogyny and glorifying serial killers is fine but transphobia crosses the line?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Helpneedtips, Depressed Cat, PreussenBlueJay and 4 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
But leaving up posts by, what to me seems to be an obvious troll which upset her in the first place is okay? If you're gonna ban her you should ban him too honestly. Misogyny and glorifying serial killers is fine but transphobia crosses the line?
Yeah leave them up, tbh it annoys me when obviously misogynistic posts dtc are deleted and it's pretended they never existed, the posts were bad but the collective forum response to them was good and the member was banned, this sets a very public line of tolerance towards transphobia which is probably beneficial in the long run imo. The language used could be redacted but the policy of simply removing objectionable posts, and often the arguments against it too, doesn't give the same clarity.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, Skathon, PreussenBlueJay and 1 other person
charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Yeah leave them up, tbh it annoys me when obviously misogynistic posts dtc are deleted and it's pretended they never existed, the posts were bad but the collective forum response to them was good and the member was banned, this sets a very public line of tolerance towards transphobia which is probably beneficial in the long run imo. The language used could be redacted but the policy of simply removing objectionable posts, and often the arguments against it too, doesn't give the same clarity.

Good point, but you didn't touch on my second question. So I can say women are all vapid whores who amount to nothing more than sexual objects but if I say ROGD is a real phenomenon and not all trans people are ~valid~ I can get banned? Someone who used to identify as trans for years??? I mean, of course I'm not going to go on a rampage and say "all trans women are disgusting pedophiles and all trans men are insecure and sexually abused women" and DM every trans person on SS about it but I used to think that way. i never harassed anyone though, but really, i can't blame Sherri for doing so because she most definitely didn't have a great time growing up as a woman in a ultra Catholic country and i can understand her exasperation.

Last edited: