WadeingThru

WadeingThru

Experienced
Feb 25, 2022
I'd like to address some points of your rampage. First of all, I never told you to shut up. That's just not true. Secondly, I said your mask slipped as a response to the blatant transphobia you've thrown into my direction in retaliation to the warning you've received for justified reasons. And comments like these aren't just an insult on me, they're an insult to every trans person out there. These are just a few of the private messages I've received in the last hour.

Here is my statement regarding the thread in question. I stand behind my decision to keep this thread open because it's about OCD related struggles. Read it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ocd-and-sex-anyone-who-can-relate.86159/#post-1540445

On a personal note. You also implied earlier that I wouldn't have the courage to commit suicide. It's interesting that you're encouraging me to take my life now - why? Because you've received one single warning! One of the reasons why I'm still alive is because I put this forum over my own ego, in case you've missed that. You on the other hand receive one warning and you immediately endorse the destruction of the entire community. Interesting. And yeah. I don't just have to deal with the public backlash of people that oppose this forum for ideological reasons, I also have to deal with ongoing harassement of some members in this community that aren't satisfied with the way I lead this forum. And some of them run to FT26 because they think it's gonna harm me in some way. But you know what? It doesn't affect me. I'm fully prepared to take on the responsibility and consequences of this position. Period. That's a message to all people out there.

I'm sure they will welcome a transphobic person like you with open arms. They always did. Have fun.
I'm new around here and I'm surprised at the level of drama. Sorry you had to endure those hurtful words.

Keep up the good work.

• Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, StringPuppet, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I was not sure whether I should comment on this incident in the public forum. Sherri was one of the members who I knew more closer. I am kind of shocked what she wrote. Though I have not listened to her side of the story on this argument. However these transphobic slurs are pretty inexcusable. I am still shocked. I think transpeople have to deal with a lot of hatred and prejudices. What she wrote made me kind of speechless.
At the same time it is true that Sherri was confronted with misogyny. But this is not a good defence for going nuclear in this way...

We should try to reduce the animosities in this forum here are many vulnerable and suicidal members.
I am very sad that this is her goodbye to this forum.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, lobster salad, charlottewilts and 12 others
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Rain is a man, he has no idea of what a woman smells like, and asks me to shut up when I sent him this. And 20%warning like I gave a shit! Rain go and cut your cock and have a fake plastic vagina. You might fool a blind man. Is this crap allowee on ss. What's next? peados? I will leave the site. I will miss you all. Miss Marquis, Rain has no balls literally to run this site
The gay doesnt ban me I asked him repeatedly now I have to wait 3 days, I will join the fixers 26 now. You will see the evidence I have stored. @RainAndSadness

JFC... I wish I hadn't seen this. And they wonder why us LGBTQ+ folks can sometimes get paranoid. I know that Sherri said her brain is fried from drug abuse & that she's from a very Catholic country, but it's always a shock when someone turns out to be this nasty a bigot. I blame her transphobia on Catholic anti-trans propaganda; the Church is incredibly progressive in Europe these days my hairy gay ass.

Don't let this pathetic attack by a person who's sadly lost the plot get you down, @RainAndSadness.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Heartaches, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 19 others
MiseryWithoutCompany

MiseryWithoutCompany

Doggo Good, Doggo Great
Oct 1, 2020
Wonder if someone else was using Sherri's account... I only have seen glimpses of their posts... not really all well-informed on the situation. But that character-flip was weirdly intense compared to mere moments prior.

I hope everyone is ok... I really think about the state of the site when not here.

Reactions: Manaaja, waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sherri was a scammer and a fraud. I've plenty of proof of both, good riddance.

• Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: charlottewilts, Isadeth, GentleJerk and 27 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Spring cleaning.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: LostAllHope88, Nemeshisu, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 9 others
TheWood

TheWood

Experienced
Mar 1, 2022
Reading this sort of comment nowadays is truly shameful. You may be part of a catholic country, but that doesn't justify such insults. Respect is the basis of every civil relationship. It's a fact that unfortunately the catholic church has done a lot of damage over the years since its purpose should only be spiritual and not political or anything else. Sherri seemed like a good user to me too, but certain assertions in a civilized society can no longer be tolerated. There are so many ways we can respond to something we don't share. She chose the wrong way

Reactions: Heartaches, not-2-b-the-answer and Sea Turtle
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Exactly,there were more than one user(most of them left the site) that told me that Sherri was a scam and also a man and not a woman and to stay away from him....i had always the doubt since in his posts and comments he was always kind and gentle and now we found the truth

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Isadeth, Disappointered, demuic and 10 others
Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
Has anyone kept in contact with @Sanva? Hope they are ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, not-2-b-the-answer, LastLoveLetter and 4 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
Exactly,there were more than one user(most of them left the site) that told me that Sherri was a scam and also a man and not a woman and to stay away from him....i had always the doubt since in his posts and comments he was always kind and gentle and now we found the truth
DTA . Don't Trust Anyone . Verify and test as much as u can.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, demuic, waitingforrest and 3 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The cat is most certainly out of the bag. I had no idea Sherri was a raging homophobic and transphobic person. Knowing this now though, I will absolutely not miss her. Her comments are truly disgusting.
This is what I don't like about trans situation... They get all the attention.
She also made horrific prejudice comments about ugly people but nobody thinks about us!
Mere ugly people we don't matter and should have no rights...

Reactions: yeh it's all gucci and Disappointered
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
She also made horrific prejudice comments about ugly people but nobody thinks about us!
Are you... are you being serious right now?

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, Heartaches, GentleJerk and 9 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
Delete this imo.

Reactions: dreadpirateroberts69 and Brick In The Wall
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Are you... are you being serious right now?
I'm trying to put it in humour. But yes I most definitely feel as an ugly person that we are the group with the smallest voice.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Fragile and not-2-b-the-answer
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
I'm trying to put it in humour. But yes I most definitely feel as an ugly person that we are the group with the smallest voice.
Being ugly is not equal to being transgender, being aesthetically unappealing undoubtedly puts one at a disadvantage when compared to your George Clooneys but nobody is trying to drive you out of society, billionaire childrens authors and second rate comedians aren't devoting their public lives to vilifying you, there aren't numerous columnists in supposedly respectable newspapers and magazines condemning you as a threat to womankind, no high profile political figures are using their massive platforms to describe you as a potential rapist looking for access to female spaces, you haven't experienced being literally born into the wrong body and if you think trans rights activists have a "louder" voice it's because it's currently necessary given the onslaught described above, waged by powerful, bigoted dipshits who will absolutely be on the wrong side of history. At the risk of getting a 17.3% warning for inVaLiDaTinG or whatever, get some fucking perspective.

• Love
Reactions: littlelungs, redbathingduck, Heartaches and 18 others
Silenos

Silenos

Jul 25, 2020
If that was supposed to be humorous you failed. Whether someone is 'ugly' or not is not an objective fact and can absolutely not be compared to being LGBTQ. Like Chinaski has already pretty much pointed out there are no groups of people advocating to take rights away from 'ugly' people.

Reactions: waitingforrest, Oblivion Access and odradek
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Oh jesus I was simply trying to make someone who had been offended laugh.
The people targeted will have got my point.

You're trying to start an argument with someone who's not involved and not interested says more about you than my humour or my ability with grammar.
And as I'm sure you will be saying "no one will miss you" or whatever hurtful things you can think of. I won't be seeing them anyway.

Goodbye to you genuine people there's many of you who see this I can't be bothered with pettiness anymore. Look after yourselves.

Reactions: Disappointered
Silenos

Silenos

Jul 25, 2020
Oh jesus I was simply trying to make someone who had been offended laugh.
The people targeted will have got my point.

You're trying to start an argument with someone who's not involved and not interested says more about you than my humour or my ability with grammar.
And as I'm sure you will be saying "no one will miss you" or whatever hurtful things you can think of. I won't be seeing them anyway.

Goodbye to you genuine people there's many of you who see this I can't be bothered with pettiness anymore. Look after yourselves.
???? ???????? ??

Let me get this straight. You reply to my comment, I ask if you're serious, "But yes", and I point out how I believe you're wrong. So how exactly am I the one trying to start an argument?

Way to imply I would go out of my way to say anything hurtful to you by the way. Real mature. Even now I have absolutely no reason to.

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Please dont argue ,no need to argue is probably most likely a misunderstanding idk ,maybe just shake hands or hug eachother and make up and start a clean page from now ^^
Hugs are great btw ,nice and calming

• Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, Suicidebydeath, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
At least not arguing on a user discussion forum. It's starting to get off topic.

Reactions: Heartaches, cyanol, pthnrdnojvsc and 5 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
At least not arguing on a user discussion forum. It's starting to get off topic.
Tbf it's best to ask the bigots to stop doing bigotry than to ask those rejecting it to "stop arguing", otherwise it would appear you're both-sidesing the issue and prolonging it needlessly when all pieces had been said and the brief derailment instigated by the bigotry had concluded.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Oblivion Access, DontplayGod, waitingforrest and 1 other person
B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
what happened to @WoAiGou ? :(

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: waitingforrest, 𖣴 nadia 𖣴, Fragile and 5 others
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
That user was obviously psychotic, I hope he or she has someone in IRL to take care of that...
I thought he might possibly have been having a manic episode. I'm bipolar myself.

death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: lobster salad, Disappointered, waitingforrest and 3 others
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
So, I have to say a couple things.

First, I, along with everyone who uses this forum owes @RainAndSadness a huge debt of gratitude. She could have very easily let this forum close, or spend way less time on here and let it go to shit. Instead, she dedicates herself to this community, with no pay, and no expectation of recognition, while putting herself in legal jeopardy for being an admin here.

Second, Ms. Keyboard Warrior (aka @Sherri) viciously peraonlly attacked @RainAndSadness. What she said was vile, hurtful, threatening, and categorically false. Unfortunately, it's all too easy to attack someone so viciously behind the safety of a screen. But there is a perfect place for people like @Sherri and others who share her views - https://www.stormfront.org/forum/ - please go there and don't poison the ss community.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...ntry-if-you-were-ukrainian.85939/post-1536116
Screenshot 2022 03 17 002523
No, @Sherri, you're not anti-violence. You're a traitor. Enjoy ft26 and stormfront.

Ok @TooConscious I get you were trying to inject some humor into a thread. But unfortunately, you're timing was way off. Here's the thing, LGBTQ, and especially trans people face constant, legal and political attacks. You wouldn't be put to death in some countries, trans people would. Being ugly isn't illegal anywhere, being LGBTQ is, and being trans is practically illegal even in the US. You probably wouldn't be physically attacked for being ugly, trans people are attacked, raped, and killed at higher rates that any other group (in the US).

So yeah, being ugly may suck. But there are plenty of successful and popular ugly people. You're just using your appearance as an excuse for your lack of social skills. Trans people deal with real, terrible situations outside of their control.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, Heartaches, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 9 others
S

Sakura94

empty
Nov 26, 2020
A thing is that those comments are fairly normie tier in how they feel about transwomen. Even people who support LGBT probably are skeptical about the T part. You tend to disassociate from it after a while to the point those are fairly tame in comparison. Chinaski highlighted most of the stuff but it's worse in the UK in that there is a push to erase transpeople from existence which is worse than the general bigoted comments you get online. Incels have thrown similar comments at me like those Rain quoted above but then later became friends because they aren't radicalized/using it for specific political agenda.

On a side note, I read through the locked thread. I strongly agree with Rain's belief in free speech.
Today the UK is passsing various bills to protect children online and restrict harmful content, reduce internet anonymity ect. I can guarantee these will be weaponized to target minorities and probably were designed to be. We're probably going to have to start thinking new ways to persist online.
Sorry if any of this is OT, the other threads were locked and I'm not one for gossiping about specific individuals. I hope said member finds the peace she needs. None of us deserve to be in the state we are to be on the forum to begin with.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Heartaches, charlottewilts, waitingforrest and 3 others