B

bleeeeeep

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
Jan 5, 2022
If he got banned it probably had something to do with spouting commie propaganda
not that i want to argue about this, but they weren't really spreading propaganda. they just had different opinions and voiced them, which is literally fine and not against the rules. people who aren't communists have said much worse - i'll not bother with examples - and are still on here

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and Chinaski
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
If he got banned it probably had something to do with spouting commie propaganda
RIGHT WING MEMBERS OF SS: muh free speech, the woke warriors silencing people with their cancel cultures, brigaded by the triggered snowflakes just for having an opinion

ALSO RIGHT WING MEMBERS OF SS: ban the commie filth imo

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, stygal and 𖣴 nadia 𖣴
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
It's hardly "propaganda" to state your political views during a political discussion on a forum, besides which l can assure you there are more peiple expressing right-wing views on here than there are actual communists. I hope that wasn't the reason he was banned.
This is just a guess without evidence, but I just get the feeling it played some sort of role. Of course political views alone shouldn't constitute a ban, but if they did something going overboard based on their beliefs (e.g being disruptive to others about them or directly attacking users ) that's a different story.

This kind of acting is what I feel might play a role in his ban:
Anyone offers push back to his stupidity and they just start hurling insults and regurgitated red scare propaganda from 50s

What were Russia's demands? Answer that. It's easily accessible on Google. Prove you're not a complete buffoon.
American soldiers were lied to about Iraq wmds lol, you're an utter buffoon
From a locked thread:
so if you are blatantly wrong/lying about that, what else are you wrong and lying about?

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
This is just a guess without evidence, but I just get the feeling it played some sort of role. Of course political views alone shouldn't constitute a ban, but if they did something going overboard based on their beliefs (e.g being disruptive to others about them or directly attacking users ) that's a different story.

This kind of acting is what I feel might play a role in his ban:

From a locked thread:
Tbh I've been called much worse than "buffoon" on here ffs

• Aww..
Reactions: waitingforrest
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Jul 4, 2021
Tbh I've been called much worse than "buffoon" on here ffs
Point is, the way he was acting towards other users (repeatedly) possibly contributed to his ban

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
I have looked into this and @WoAiGou was not banned. They have deactivated their account.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, Manaaja, Disappointered and 9 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I have looked into this and @WoAiGou was not banned. They have deactivated their account.
Ah, thank you for the info. Good for them, being a leftist on this site can be painful. Hope their situation improves to where they never need return.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Manaaja, DeutscheKartoffel, waitingforrest and 3 others
S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
Just curious. Are Marquis, who used to be an admin on here, and MarquisDeSade, the admin on that incels site the same person?

Reactions: Manaaja
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Anyone seen @greyhound around?

Reactions: GentleJerk
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
Anyone seen @greyhound around?

@greyhound has left SS due to recovery. They posted about this here. I am really happy for them and hope things continue to get better for them.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, lobster salad, Depressed Cat and 10 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Jul 4, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Heartaches, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, NumbItAll and 5 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
How ironic that a transphobe felt the need to masquerade as a woman on this site
Truly bizarre. I guess s/he got triggered...sad that "triggered" even exists. I'm glad so many disciples of wokedom are making the world a better place. A place that leads them to this website.

Also, it's noteworthy that Sherri was not only a man but..."happy". I can't say more as I'm sworn to secrecy.

Last edited:
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
If anyone knows what happened to Lucifer'sRight I'd be interested. Tell her I say hi if in touch with her.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
If anyone knows what happened to Lucifer'sRight I'd be interested. Tell her I say hi if in touch with her.

@Lucifer'sRight was last online in early February. Her account is still active but there hasn't been any signs of activity since then. However, there were a few long gaps between forum posts in 2021. It's possible she takes breaks here and there, though I cannot say for certain. I hope she is as okay as she can be.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Heartaches, Depressed Cat, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Truly bizarre. I guess s/he got triggered...sad that "triggered" even exists. I'm glad so many disciples of wokedom are making the world a better place. A place that leads them to this website.
What the hell does this have to do with anything

Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
What the hell does this have to do with anything
I guess you don't understand...or do you just need to pretend I need your approval for my posts? I don't.

Reactions: Crazy4u, pthnrdnojvsc and Brick In The Wall
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
How ironic that a transphobe felt the need to masquerade as a woman on this site
I don't think I'll ever understand this. Especially their getting triggered over some needlessly graphic descriptions of the female body.

My friend used to have a saying, "We're all quite mad." I'm starting to think she was right.

Reactions: ClownMe, Angi, Élégie and 2 others

crippled with grief
Nov 8, 2021
i always thought sherri was weird ngl and i remember months back i looked through their posts and one of their very first posts was introducing themselves as a man - if memory serves me correctly in 50s? - but then later on they were a young woman? i always felt like questioning it but we never interacted so wasn't really bothered. that post seems to have disappeared now though, don't know if anyone can back me up on this?

also on communists lol - i find it hard to be furiously anti-communist AND suicidal. like pick a struggle lmao.

Reactions: Heartaches, ClownMe, stygal and 3 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Don't worry guys, I'm here! I know y'all have been wondering. Wait... no one actually cares? I've been on this site for the past month straight? Ok...

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, waitingforrest, lobster salad and 10 others
FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone know what happened to @NeverSatisfied. We used to talk regularly then I got busy. She is a really wonderful person and has been through a lot in her life. I hope things are OK.

Also does anyone know what happened to @rebelsue . She is another amazing woman it is such a shame a sh*tty family and the people around her all pieces of sh* t,. I genuinely believed if she left her husband and cut off her toxic family she maybe would have had a better life. The last time I talked to her I accidentally upset her. I didn't mean to. God I feel so bad. I tried to apologise but because of her private settings I couldn't reach her. I have not seen her in a long time on here. I feel so awful and guilty time goes on.

Does anyone know what happened to @WornOutLife or known as Matt. He is very lovely and sweet guy, amazing man. He has bipolar disorder. I have not seen him for while. I hope he is OK.

If you know anyone please tell me as I really care about these people :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest, Depressed Cat and 3 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Wonder if someone else was using Sherri's account
Nope, that was definitely him. Can tell from the typing style.
Sherri was a scammer and a fraud. I've plenty of proof of both, good riddance.
I freaking knew it! I haven't been here long but I freaking knew it from day one.

Has any one heard from Wrennie lately?

And can anyone elaborate more on what happened with SnakeOfEden / Xeroornothing ? They displayed a very sudden and remarkable change in behavior not long after asking me for info about magic mushrooms and now I'm hearing allegations of abuse towards other members.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: LastFlowers, waitingforrest, LastLoveLetter and 3 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
What the?! I'm away for a while and lots of people are either gone or banned; Snake of Eden, Sherri, Woaigou, WornOutlife... I'm not mentally well enough right now to say anything intelligent or coherent or to know how to write in English, but I'm still sad to see people go. I wish people felt mentally good enough to not do bad things, and for the people who were self-banned, I wish them happy recovery.

I know that I should know that people come and go, but it's still hard for me to accept it sometimes. I guess I'm too naive and childish. I've never been good with goodbyes.

@Makko hasn't come back, have they? I hope they are doing well.
Nope, that was definitely him. Can tell from the typing style.

I freaking knew it! I haven't been here long but I freaking knew it from day one.

And can anyone elaborate more on what happened with SnakeOfEden / Xeroornothing ? They displayed a very sudden and remarkable change in behavior not long after asking me for info about magic mushrooms and now I'm hearing allegations of abuse towards other members.

If I saw correctly, @Wrennie posted last on Monday. You can use the search feature to search by user.

I don't know any more about Snake than you. They seemed very kind and nice. I'm surprised to hear about those allegations. Maybe they ate those mushrooms? Or maybe it was just some momentary insanity? There's no human who can be mentally stable 24/7. I don't often want to judge people by a few bad days, though of course for the victims, it still sucks though. Related to this, I remember when someone I knew called me fat once, I've never been overweight and it was only once, but it still stuck with me for years, because it's so easy to develop body dysphoria and eating problems. Especially nowadays, when anyone can go open a web page and instantly see dozens, hundreds, thousands, millions of people who are slimmer than you and hear everywhere how you should lose weight and exercise more.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: waitingforrest, lobster salad, charlottewilts and 5 others
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
If I saw correctly, @Wrennie posted last on Monday
That's good to hear, thank you.
maybe it was just some momentary insanity?
Whatever happened, it certainly wasn't momentary. It's almost like the original Xeroornothing vanished and a completely different person took over. Fascinating to watch though, and a little eerie.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Manaaja
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
That's good to hear, thank you.

Whatever happened, it certainly wasn't momentary. It's almost like the original Xeroornothing vanished and a completely different person took over. Fascinating to watch though, and a little eerie.

Huh? It's still hard to believe what happened with Snake and Sherri. They just completely lost their minds suddenly? Maybe it's the weather? They should eat and drink more now and exercise and stretch and take showers. Healthy body leads to healthy mind. And remove all mold and dust.

Btw, I'd advise mods to check their IPs, did they post from the same location as usually? I hope they weren't hacked. Imagine if some newbs hack my account and get me banned. If someone on my account behaves oddly, just ask me what was my first starter Pokemon on Emerald. It was Torchic. I saw Blaziken beat Charizard in the anime and knew that I had to get it. My first Pokemon game was Red. I don't have a favorite gym leader or elite four or champion. Jessie, James and Meowth suck. I don't like Team Rocket. Haven't played Sword and Shield, gen 4 remakes suck, legends suck, not gonna play either of them.

There, now you can know the difference between me and an imposter. Or ask me to type in my native language.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc and not-2-b-the-answer
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Where are @Somber @stellabelle @D&D @Hirokami @Feeding Pigeons ...etc. many members disappeared. I hope they recovered

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, lobster salad, Depressed Cat and 5 others
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
i always thought sherri was weird ngl and i remember months back i looked through their posts and one of their very first posts was introducing themselves as a man

I couldn't find any posts of @Sherri referring to herself as a man. However, I saw this post where she said she had adult children that no longer spoke to her. I also found this post where she claimed to be middle aged. These were both written shortly after she joined.

Notice how only a few months later, @Sherri claimed to not have kids and to not be a mother. She later said that she would never have children. She also changed her age to 25 within months of writing that she's middle aged.

These are black and white statements where there is no room for interpretation. She was either lying when she said she's a middle aged parent or lying when she said she's 25 with no kids. They could even both be untrue.

Does anyone know what happened to @NeverSatisfied
Also does anyone know what happened to @rebelsue
Does anyone know what happened to @WornOutLife

@NeverSatisfied was last seen in January 2022. @rebelsue chose to leave in August 2020. @WornOutLife also deactivated his account and is doing alright, as far as I know. I hope they are all well.

@Wrennie is around and has been online quite recently (I feel I shouldn't disclose exactly when she was last online). I hope she is as well as she can be.

And can anyone elaborate more on what happened with SnakeOfEden / Xeroornothing ?

I have elaborated a little bit on this here (for some reason this links to the wrong post if you're on desktop version - at least it does for me - so you may have to scroll down a bit), in the second half of the post.

@Makko hasn't come back, have they? I hope they are doing well.

@Makko hasn't been online at all since November 2021. I hope they are well too.

I don't often want to judge people by a few bad days

It was a lot more than a few bad days unfortunately, and it wasn't really that sudden. @Snake of Eden also told me a lot of insults in the aftermath, including that he hopes my vagina "hurts and bleeds" unless I put his thread back, and that: "You deserve every bit of sexual, physical, mental abuse you were subjected to all your life."

As much as that hurt and has discouraged me from posting here about myself in future, I nevertheless hope he recovers and wish him well.

Where are @Somber @stellabelle @D&D @Hirokami @Feeding Pigeons

@Somber was around early this month. @stellabelle, @D&D and @Feeding Pigeons have been online quite recently (I feel I shouldn't disclose exactly when they were last online). @Hirokami hasn't been online since January.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: littlelungs, Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest and 14 others
walt

walt

Mar 15, 2022
I.. didn't know Sherri was like that. Your presence will be missed, at least the positive side.

It is a painful reminder of the dark things such innocent-looking people can hide.

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad, PreussenBlueJay and not-2-b-the-answer