Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
That user was obviously psychotic, I hope he or she has someone in IRL to take care of that...
He seemed to have a sort of mental snap when he became mod.

I've finally managed to force myself to announce I'm leaving, btw. I'll miss you & most other members. :heart:

Sad to see you leaving brother, will miss your comedy and witt. I hope life is kind to you along your journey.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: odradek, Eternally Dottie, ImsooDone1N and 10 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
I can't divulge what happened in detail but it was persistent preaching and threatening behaviour towards members, including myself.
You sure didn't deserve that treatment from him.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, not-2-b-the-answer, Dead Meat and 1 other person
LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021
You sure didn't deserve that treatment of him.
Thank you Sherri. :heart: I am hurt by what happened but I sincerely wish him the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, motel rooms, OpheliasFlowers and 8 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
When he was a mod the only thing he did to me was correct my English, I asked him if I was in a classroom but he took it well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and not-2-b-the-answer
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
When he was a mod the only thing he did to me was correct my English, I asked him if I was in a classroom but he took it well.
He just insulted me lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat, WrongPlaceWrongTime, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Judah was is MM?
No, in Discord, He offered me money to create a forum like MM or SS for him where he can post his ideas or beliefs, but I refused to do so so he insulted me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and not-2-b-the-answer
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
No, in Discord, He offered me money to create a forum like MM or SS for him where he can post his ideas or beliefs, but I refused to do so so he insulted me.
wow, yeah I had a member also asking me for 17 thousand dollars. The mods helped me. He was very persuasive. Sorry about that sweetie.

• Wow
Reactions: Depressed Cat, not-2-b-the-answer and Crazy4u
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
17 thousand dollars

Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Élégie, AnestheticVoid, GenesAndEnvironment and 3 others
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Rain is a man, he has no idea of what a woman smells like, and asks me to shut up when I sent him this. And 20%warning like I gave a shit! Rain go and cut your cock and have a fake plastic vagina. You might fool a blind man. Is this crap allowee on ss. What's next? peados? I will leave the site. I will miss you all. Miss Marquis, Rain has no balls literally to run this site
1834599D D6BF 45A8 8477 AC7ECDECDE3F

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: lobster salad, waitingforrest, odradek and 7 others
SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Rain is a man, he has no idea of what a woman smells like, and asks me to shut up when I sent him this. And 20%warning like I gave a shit! Rain go and cut your cock and have a fake plastic vagina. You might fool a blind man. Is this crap allowee on ss. What's next? peados? I will leave the site. I will miss you all. Miss Marquis, Rain has no balls literally to run this site
View attachment 88626
Just disgusting i have lost hope honestly, makes this forum look like a joke, many amazing people too but that's just sad

• Hugs
Reactions: waitingforrest, whatevs, WrongPlaceWrongTime and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I'd like to address some points of your rampage. First of all, I never told you to shut up. That's just not true. Secondly, I said your mask slipped as a response to the blatant transphobia you've thrown into my direction in retaliation to the warning you've received for justified reasons. And comments like these aren't just an insult on me, they're an insult to every trans person out there. These are just a few of the private messages I've received in the last hour.

Leave me alone go wear a wig or something trannie

You will never be a woman! I have a pussy and I can have babies! Trannies are freaks of nature give my more warnings I broke all the rules, can't remember my password.

And you shut up immediately that felt good! Trannie nanny

Found it take care trannie. you will end up alone, with no courage to kill yourself. With no cock, cause no man wants you and you must be ugly as fuck!!!! Hasta

Here is my statement regarding the thread in question. I stand behind my decision to keep this thread open because it's about OCD related struggles. Read it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ocd-and-sex-anyone-who-can-relate.86159/#post-1540445

On a personal note. You also implied earlier that I wouldn't have the courage to commit suicide. It's interesting that you're encouraging me to take my life now - why? Because you've received one single warning! One of the reasons why I'm still alive is because I put this forum over my own ego, in case you've missed that. You on the other hand receive one warning and you immediately endorse the destruction of the entire community. Interesting. And yeah. I don't just have to deal with the public backlash of people that oppose this forum for ideological reasons, I also have to deal with ongoing harassement of some members in this community that aren't satisfied with the way I lead this forum. And some of them run to FT26 because they think it's gonna harm me in some way. But you know what? It doesn't affect me. I'm fully prepared to take on the responsibility and consequences of this position. Period. That's a message to all people out there.

The gay doesnt ban me I asked him repeatedly now I have to wait 3 days, I will join the fixers 26 now. You will see the evidence I have stored. @RainAndSadness

I'm sure they will welcome a transphobic person like you with open arms. They always did. Have fun.

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: littlelungs, resolutory, Heartaches and 55 others
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
The cat is most certainly out of the bag. I had no idea Sherri was a raging homophobic and transphobic person. Knowing this now though, I will absolutely not miss her. Her comments are truly disgusting.

• Hugs
Reactions: littlelungs, tiredofbreathing, Heartaches and 18 others
lunarflower

lunarflower

Mar 12, 2022
I'd like to address some points of your rampage. First of all, I never told you to shut up. That's just not true. Secondly, I said your mask slipped as a response to the blatant transphobia you've thrown into my direction in retaliation to the warning you've received for justified reasons. And comments like these aren't just an insult on me, they're an insult to every trans person out there. These are just a few of the private messages I've received in the last hour.

Here is my statement regarding the thread in question. I stand behind my decision to keep this thread open because it's about OCD related struggles. Read it.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/ocd-and-sex-anyone-who-can-relate.86159/#post-1540445

On a personal note. You also implied earlier that I wouldn't have the courage to commit suicide. It's interesting that you're encouraging me to take my life now - why? Because you've received one single warning! One of the reasons why I'm still alive is because I put this forum over my own ego, in case you've missed that. You on the other hand receive one warning and you immediately endorse the destruction of the entire community. Interesting. And yeah. I don't just have to deal with the public backlash of people that oppose this forum for ideological reasons, I also have to deal with ongoing harassement of some members in this community that aren't satisfied with the way I lead this forum. And some of them run to FT26 because they think it's gonna harm me in some way. But you know what? It doesn't affect me. I'm fully prepared to take on the responsibility and consequences of this position. Period. That's a message to all people out there.

I'm sure they will welcome a transphobic person like you with open arms. They always did. Have fun.
Sorry you had to deal with that. As a trans woman it hurts to read.. You are valid and worthy of love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: littlelungs, Heartaches, archipelago and 25 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
In the past some users warned me about Sherri,now i had the confirmation that there was something wrong for real.Reading the messages that sent to Rain made me feel sad...
I'm sorry you had to deal with this,without you this site would not exist and you have no idea how much i'm grateful for the work that you do every day to keep this site going

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: onleana, archipelago, waitingforrest and 8 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
WTH ? like many are leaving these days and what happenef to Snake Eden ? He wrote nice message to me on profile im confused and Sherri ?? I personally like the way the mods/admins run the forum i see nothing wrong with that , and you know what ? It takes balls to run a forum like this ! Knowing the amount of backlash you're going to get and just going thru with it anyways because this community is so important to you its like fucking family !! And invalidating a trans person ? I seriously didn't see that coming tbh.. Also ,i read that post i dont see much wrong with the post ,i clean every toilet seat before I sit on it so ? And how fucking insensitive to tell someone that they'll never be a woman just cause they got male parts. This is exactly why there's high percentage in suicides among the trans communities ,not that id know much i just read and watch about mental heslth n stuff... Also ,judging by the fact that you've quickly decided to join forces with the fixers makes me wonder if all this time you couldve been an infiltrator... Enjoy being with bipolar guy tho ,he made mean stuff bout me so if i were you just stay the fuck away from them ,only more harm in the end.. i believe in the mods/admins that they are doing the right thing , it's can be very hard and difficult to moderate a forum such as one with such topics since there's like alot of grey areas etc.. regardless of that - I STAND UNITED WITH THE FORUM (im too loyal) hh anyways bye
Btw ,just cause a person dont ctb cause they're mods isn't really your business ? Its their choice if they wanna ctb and when n all that ,being a mod doesn't say "oh i cant ctb now cause im a mod" ,at least theyre extremely kind and helpful !!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: resolutory, Suicidebydeath, waitingforrest and 13 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
like many are leaving these days and what happenef to Snake Eden ?
Snake is also trying to create conflicts between other users, I blocked him because he insulted me

• Aww..
Reactions: Depressed Cat and Simba
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Snake is also trying to create conflicts between other users, I blocked him because he insulted me
But why ? I find this very odd if you ask me ,its kinda sad tbh but at the end of the day this is the premise of this forum etc.. i remember he commented on my profile and he said "friend" idk we never spoke on PMs but he sounded nice ?

Reactions: Depressed Cat, Crazy4u and WrongPlaceWrongTime
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
But why ? I find this very odd if you ask me ,its kinda sad tbh but at the end of the day this is the premise of this forum etc.. i remember he commented on my profile and he said "friend" idk we never spoke on PMs but he sounded nice ?
He offered me money in exchange for creating a forum for him similar to SS and MM where he can post his beliefs and thoughts, and because I refused his request, he started insulting me.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, ImsooDone1N, Depressed Cat and 2 others
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
The only thing I saw that was unusual was the long spiritual thread he created for himself, I didn't think much of it and thought it was just for him to let his thoughts out or something like that. After he was banned, a lot of people mentioned that thread as proof he was psychotic

• Aww..
Reactions: cyanol, waitingforrest, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 2 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
Even on a suicide forum people can act very friendly and then they turn out as very different people....it's a shame and also a disappointment sadly

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, lobster salad, waitingforrest and 9 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
He offered me money in exchange for creating a forum for him similar to SS and MM where he can post his beliefs and thoughts, and because I refused his request, he started insulting me.
Wow oks so someone says "no i dont wanna do that" gets you insulted ? Odd and rude of them -_-
The only thing I saw that was unusual was the long spiritual thread he created for himself, I didn't think much of it and thought it was just for him to let his thoughts out or something like that. After he was banned, a lot of people mentioned that thread as proof he was psychotic
Oh are you talkin bout the life quotes thread thing ? I never really red in to it all tbh just cause is too many words :/

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Depressed Cat
WrongPlaceWrongTime

WrongPlaceWrongTime

Better never to have been
Jul 4, 2021
Oh are you talkin bout the life quotes thread thing ?
Different thread I think. @motel rooms mentioned it.
It obviously had something to do with his gigantic "spiritual" thread, which has been removed. In case you missed it, he believes he's receiving revelations from "the dual god of equilibrium" about the true nature of suffering

Reactions: Depressed Cat and Simba
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

You @RainAndSadness and Marquis have showed incredible resolve, bravery and sense of duty against the evil unrelenting onslaught from people like fixthe26 and the NYT . It's a battle for the only remaining truth the only website that points to reality left in the world sanctioned-suicide.net. . This website SS is the only place where someone can hope to get real info to escape torture in a painless/instant/guranteed way .

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: resolutory, onleana, waitingforrest and 11 others
Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
Different thread I think. @motel rooms mentioned it.
Idk sounds bit off bout all this revelation stuff... Not everyone wants that kind of stuff shoved down their throats plus i guess i try to avoid talks bout religion i mean i dont really mind talking bout those stuff but i wouldn't wanna be in middle of argument regarding religion spiritually n stuff idk
To be honest.. i wouldnt really be surprised if she was a UC all this time.. *sigh*

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

Wait, so what happened with the user that said he doesn't perform oral sex on women because they don't clean their asshole properly or stink from menstruation?

Yeah, Sherri insulted you in the worst way she could but it seems that was before the mods let that Weebster thread alive and well after we reported it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazy4u