TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Don't distract by switching from nazism to fascism. Your original stament was that "Communists were as bad as nazis, if not worse." Italian fascism wasn't nearly as bad as nazism, but you chose the word "nazis".

And it is pretty simple. As naive as communism may be, it is not an ideology of genocide. Nazism is an ideology of genocide. The atrocities of Stalin and Mao are no part of communist ideology at all. The atrocities of Hitler are a part of nazi ideology because Hitler defined nazi ideology.

Fascism and Nazism were very much alike so for me it's not much of a difference.

Also don't try to sweep Stalin's and Mao's atrocities under the rug. They were very much part of communism just like Hitler was part of Nazism. If communism never happened, Stalin's and Mao's genocides wouldn't have happened either. It all started when Lenin decided to put the theory of Marx into practice. Then Stalin continued it.

Reactions: newave3
L

LivvenDe

Student
Sep 22, 2021
IMHO if an ideology or theory does not contain in itself a guide on how it should be implemented by society, which would take into account how humans behave (and how they can are mean, proud, power hungry, lazy etc), it is worthless.... If no regime, community, country whatsoever weren't able to implement communism successfully in a human society, it lacks this "implementable" property.

Reactions: Fragile, NumbItAll, deflationary and 1 other person
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
IMHO if an ideology or theory does not contain in itself a guide on how it should be implemented by society, which would take into account how humans behave (and how they can are mean, proud, power hungry, lazy etc), it is worthless.... If no regime, community, country whatsoever weren't able to implement communism successfully in a human society, it lacks this "implementable" property.
This!!!!! This is why something like anarchism, which is the absence of hierarchy and state will never be doable because human nature is rotten! Any ideology will fail in the end because of our selfishness, greediness and tendency to violence. In the end it's all about how humans were wired to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: deleted, Fragile and LivvenDe
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Fascism and Nazism were very much alike so for me it's not much of a difference.

Also don't try to sweep Stalin's and Mao's atrocities under the rug. They were very much part of communism just like Hitler was part of Nazism. If communism never happened, Stalin's and Mao's genocides wouldn't have happened either. It all started when Lenin decided to put the theory of Marx into practice. Then Stalin continued it.
Italian fascism wasn't hell-bent on world war and it didn't call for exterminating Jews. There is quite a difference between Italian fascism and nazism.

And the communists never put the idea of communism into practice. The idea of communism was one of a post-industrialist society. So-called "communist" regimes claimed to put it into practice in pre-industrial societies.

Falling for that promise, not even meeting the premise of the ideology, as a follower is no worse than falling for it as an opponent. Considering Stalin and Mao as proponents of communism is as naive on the side of followers as it is on the side of detractors.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Italian fascism wasn't hell-bent on world war and it didn't call for exterminating Jews. There is quite a difference between Italian fascism and nazism.

And the communists never put the idea of communism into practice. The idea of communism was one of a post-industrialist society. So-called "communist" regimes claimed to put it into practice in pre-industrial societies.

Falling for that promise, not even meeting the premise of the ideology, as a follower is no worse than falling for it as an opponent. Considering Stalin and Mao as proponents of communism is as naive on the side of followers as it is on the side of detractors.
Go say that to the neo communists who ass kiss Stalin and Mao non stop.

OK so let's say they didn't do actual communism. But genocides still happened while trying to do that. So they're still to blame.

Alsoo communists whether they achieved their actual communism or not also hated Jews, so they're not much different from Nazis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I wish there was a second sun. It would be warmer, longer summers, and more light.

Reactions: Makko
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
OK so let's say they didn't do actual communism. But genocides still happened while trying to do that. So they're still to blame.
I never claimed Stalin and Mao weren't to blame for genocide.
Alsoo communists whether they achieved their actual communism or not also hated Jews, so they're not much different from Nazis.
Please provide a source that credibly explains that communists hated Jews. And please provide a source that explains how they hated Jews as much as the nazis did.

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I never claimed Stalin and Mao weren't to blame for genocide.

Please provide a source that credibly explains that communists hated Jews. And please provide a source that explains how they hated Jews as much as the nazis did.
Yes and that happened when they tried to implement communism. Can you imagine how many more millions would have died if real communism was achieved? Unsettling.

Commies hated Jews as well:

1) NKVD officer shaking hands with Gestapo officers. Daewwz8o14a71

2) The anti-cosmopolitan campaign:

A campaignstarted by Stalin that regarded Jews as ''rootless cosmopolitans'' (pejorative Soviet term addressed to Jews). As such they were targeted for persecution. As a result of this campaign, many Jews were fired from their jobs and they were forbidden to partake in some jobs.

Orlando Figes suggests that:

After the foundation of Israel in May 1948, and its alignment with the USA in the Cold War, the 2 million Soviet Jews, who had always remained loyal to the Soviet system, were portrayed by the Stalinist regime as a potential fifth column. Despite his personal dislike of Jews, Stalin had been an early supporter of a Jewish state in Palestine, which he had hoped to turn into a Soviet satellite in the Middle East. But as the leadership of the emerging state proved hostile to approaches from the Soviet Union, Stalin became increasingly afraid of pro-Israeli feeling among Soviet Jews. His fears intensified as a result of Golda Meir's arrival in Moscow in the autumn of 1948 as the first Israeli ambassador to the USSR. On her visit to a Moscow synagogue on Yom Kippur (13 October), thousands of people lined the streets, many of them shouting Am Yisroel Chai! (The People of Israel Live!)—a traditional affirmation of national renewal to Jews throughout the world but to Stalin a dangerous sign of 'bourgeois Jewish nationalism' that subverted the authority of the Soviet state.
In November 1948, Soviet authorities launched a campaign to liquidate what was left of Jewish culture. The leading members of the Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee were arrested. They were charged with treason, bourgeois nationalism and planning to set up a Jewish republic in Crimea to serve American interests. The Museum of Environmental Knowledge of the Jewish Autonomous Oblast (established in November 1944) and The Jewish Museum in Vilnius (established at the end of the war) were closed down in 1948.[35] The Historical-Ethnographic Museum of Georgian Jewry, established in 1933, was shut down at the end of 1951.
During the night of 12–13 August 1952, remembered as the "Night of the Murdered Poets" (Ночь казнённых поэтов), thirteen of the most prominent Yiddish writers of the Soviet Union were executed on the orders of Stalin. Among the victims were Peretz Markish, David Bergelson and Itzik Fefer.

3) Most communists today won't acknowledge Israel and think that Israel was built on blood and genocide. Sounds pretty antisemitic to me. This is how loving they are to the Jews. They just wanted to have their own state.

4) A lil but meaningful quote by Marx:

Once society has succeeded in abolishing the empirical essence of Judaism – huckstering and its preconditions – the Jew will have become impossible, because his consciousness no longer has an object, because the subjective basis of Judaism, practical need, has been humanized, and because the conflict between man's individual-sensuous existence and his species-existence has been abolished.
The social emancipation of the Jew is the emancipation of society from Judaism.

I'm not going to explain how they ''hated Jews as much as the nazis did'' way cause they didn't. Did they still hate the Jews? YES. Would they have genocided them if they had the same power? Possibly. For all we know they genocided their minorities, Ukrainians, Poles, sent Baltics, Romanians and Hungarians in concentration camps in Siberia.

nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
There were anti-semitic sentiments in early communism, but no more than anti-semitic sentiments of the time in general. I'm not going to defend that because it is not my intention to defend communism, other than pointing out that it's not "the same or worse" than nazism.

You brought up NKVD officer shaking hand with Gestapo officer, that is a representative of Stalinist dictatorship, not of communism.

As for calling Israel an illegitimate criminal state, they're hardly alone with that, and again, it's not communist ideology that tells them to.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
0A019DC4 76BD 43CE B5DF 27AF709D034C
Relevant to the discussion I guess lol.

Communism just leads to an even worse and warped form of capitalism anyway, just look at China.

Reactions: newave3, Fragile and TheHatedOne
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
There were anti-semitic sentiments in early communism, but no more than anti-semitic sentiments of the time in general. I'm not going to defend that because it is not my intention to defend communism, other than pointing out that it's not "the same or worse" than nazism.
Did you read what I wrote? JEWS WERE KILLED AS A RESULT OF A CAMPAIGN. I think that's more than just antisemitic sentiments.

You brought up NKVD officer shaking hand with Gestapo officer, that is a representative of Stalinist dictatorship, not of communism.
Stalinist dictatorship which was a result of trying to put communism into practice*

What do we do about the antisemitic quote of Marx, eh? Isn't he the father of communism? ;)

it is not my intention to defend communism
I don't know, to me it sounds that you're actually trying to defend it, by using the ''it wasn't real communism'' argument and by trying to sweep those genocides under the rug. Go tell ''it wasn't real communism'' to all those from Eastern Europe who went through it, especially those who were tortured because they had different opinions and views (search about Pitesti Phenomenon).

As a side note, I'm also from an ex communist state in Eastern Europe and just hearing the stories of people who went through it makes my blood boil. From deportation of my people to Siberian concentration camps, to torture for opposing views, to terror police. There was no warm water, barely any electricity and people had to stand in lines to get some food that would barely last a day because food was going through a rationing phase in order to pay international debt. And all these college aged Western kids think it's all rainbows and sunshines.
View attachment 75673
Relevant to the discussion I guess lol.

Communism just leads to an even worse and warped form of capitalism anyway, just look at China.
Lmaoo I saw that meme a couple of times. It's funny how they think they'll be therapists or fashion designers in communism when they'd actually work their asses off 12 hours if not more.
''bUt ThAtS nOt ReAl CoMmUnIsM''

Last edited:
Reactions: Fragile and Dr Iron Arc
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
As a side note, I'm also from an ex communist state in Eastern Europe and just hearing the stories of people who went through it makes my blood boil. From deportation of my people to Siberian concentration camps, to torture for opposing views, to terror police. There was no warm water, barely any electricity and people had to stand in lines to get some food that would barely last a day because food was going through a rationing phase in order to pay international debt. And all these college aged Western kids think it's all rainbows and sunshines.
I am sorry to hear that. And again, I'm not trying to defend communism in the sense that it's all sunshine. It's a stupid, naive idea that has no clue about human nature. It is doomed to failure. What I'm saying is that the idea of communism, as stupid as it is, is not inherently about genocide. The same way that the idea of Christianity is not about mass murdering infidels, even if in practice self-proclaimed "Christians" did just that.

What I'm saying is that people like Stalin and Mao used that naive ideology to justify their terror regimes which had little to do with the ideology. China is probably the best example, it pays lip service to communism but it is essentially a capitalist dictatorship.

When I "defend" communism, my original point was about people subscribing to that ideology vs. people subscribing to the ideology of nazism. I believe most communists have no clue about how humans work, and sadly the nazis understand that much better. Yet as naive as present-day "communists" are, they don't usually subscribe to terror and genocide.

What I'm trying to say: I think of "communists" (in Western Europe) as naive idealists. And I think of nazis as cynical assholes who have admittedly a better grasp of human nature than communists do.

When it comes to "communists" in former soviet countries, yeah that's a different story. They're a completely different thing to the "communists" we have over here in the west. I apologise for generalising and assuming we were talking about western communists. That's my bad.

Reactions: TheHatedOne and Dr Iron Arc
TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
I am sorry to hear that. And again, I'm not trying to defend communism in the sense that it's all sunshine. It's a stupid, naive idea that has no clue about human nature. It is doomed to failure. What I'm saying is that the idea of communism, as stupid as it is, is not inherently about genocide. The same way that the idea of Christianity is not about mass murdering infidels, even if in practice self-proclaimed "Christians" did just that.

What I'm saying is that people like Stalin and Mao used that naive ideology to justify their terror regimes which had little to do with the ideology. China is probably the best example, it pays lip service to communism but it is essentially a capitalist dictatorship.

When I "defend" communism, my original point was about people subscribing to that ideology vs. people subscribing to the ideology of nazism. I believe most communists have no clue about how humans work, and sadly the nazis understand that much better. Yet as naive as present-day "communists" are, they don't usually subscribe to terror and genocide.

What I'm trying to say: I think of "communists" (in Western Europe) as naive idealists. And I think of nazis as cynical assholes who have admittedly a better grasp of human nature than communists do.

When it comes to "communists" in former soviet countries, yeah that's a different story. They're a completely different thing to the "communists" we have over here in the west. I apologise for generalising and assuming we were talking about western communists. That's my bad.
We might have different views on this: both communists and nazis are assholes, at least nazis admit it. The reason why I don't talk much about nazism is that it's an overdiscussed thing. And my country didn't have to face the nazis opression, only the communist one. Most Eastern Europe was like that (except for the Baltics, Poland and Ukraine who faced both). I've seen the comment above which says that communism wasn't bad in France and Italy and I agree with that cause there was no communism in the first place. The West faced nazism instead. And that's probably the reason why many young fellows fall for communism today, thinking that it's the solution to capitalism. But you can't replace evil with another evil.

What I want everyone to understand is that nazism isn't the only absolute evil in this world and that they should open their eyes. It's sad that it's not talked about communism as much as nazism just because they were on the ''good side''.

Reactions: Circles, nex and Dr Iron Arc
nex

nex

Student
May 3, 2021
Yes, I believe I hear you. As far as I'm concerned, I dont believe the so-called communists were on the "good side", they have a fucking lot to answer for. I was mostly talking about self-proclaimed communists in the west with their lofty ideals, I am fully aware of the atrocities committed in its name in the east (and those that are still being committed in China and North Korea).

Reactions: TheHatedOne
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I love ;
I almost never use it.

I almost always use 1/10 system, but I find 1/5 easier. If a game gets 6/10 it sounds that it's bad, but if a game gets 3/5 it sounds that the game is good. Odd. Same when people rate looks. 7/10 doesn't sound much, but something like 3,5 sounds pretty good.

Aah! I get it. When I was in school they used a really stupid rating system. It really felt like:

10/10 perfect, god-like
9/10 one typo in an otherwise perfect ten thousand word essay on philosophy by a 7 year old.
8/10 good
7/10 okay but should be much better, you're only allowed one 7/10 a year, better make sure your next test is at least 9/10
6/10 really bad, go kill yourself
5/10 you're a school bully who has already severe brain damage from drinking alcohol and smoking at ten years old, your father beats you dead every night, your uncle rcommitted in front of your eyes, your mom has a new pedophile boyfriend every week, you have already fathered four kids at age 10
4/10 you don't exist, if you claim you exist, one "I love you teacher!" instantly brings you to 5/10.
there was no 1-3/10

I really hated that system. It promoted perfectionism. Your course has three tests; you ace the first two tests and make on tiny typo in the third essay, and get 9/10 from the course. One reason why I'm a perfectionist. I remember when I got 10- from an English test and felt like I had been slaughtered. It was really insulting. I was really angry.

And there were too many steps. Getting 7/10 felt really bad because there were 3 tiers above it. Imagine you're in a biking competition. You've practiced hard for it. The competition takes 2 hours, and you lose to the third by 0,1 seconds, you're the fourth one. You won't get a medal, you won't get any recognition. Those hours and days you spent practicing? Worthless. I feel like being 10/100 is better than being 4/100. In the first case you're called a guy who got into the famed "top ten" which is an accomplishment. In the latter case you're the worthless loser who didn't get a medal because you were 0,1 too slow.

In my case, I'd use the 1-5 rating. 5 would be really good, 4 good, 3 okay, 2 bad, 1 really bad. If I got 4/5 it would feel okay, because there's only one tier above me, I feel like getting the top rate is easier. And it actually would be. Because you would be allowed 3 typos per 1000 words. Misspelling 1 word in 333,333 words sounds really little though. Maybe it could be 5/1000 aka 1/200.

I don't want people to be perfect to get the highest rating. Just really good. I don't want to promote perfectionism, I view an attainable really good rating as better.

A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
I loved Ben Affleck as Batman. I just did. I think Michael Keaton was the best Batman.
i absolutely loved the way Hayden Christensen had portrayed Anakin Skywalker aka Darth Vader. He has demonstrated all the range of emotions.

Reactions: demuic, newave3 and not-2-b-the-answer
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
If you're not into astronomy, it's no wonder you get bored of talking about corona. I'm personally into ancient Roman history, so I like coronas.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Atheism has the worst advice for grief and for losing loved ones. By the way I'm in atheist even though I hate being it at times and if anyone has to asks being an atheist is an empty and lonely existence which is also another unpopular opinion, whoops.

Reactions: NumbItAll
L

LivvenDe

Student
Sep 22, 2021
I am not atheist... I believe there is something/someone responsible for us being here... But this thing/person is damn cruel, the cruelest of all cruel beings

Reactions: newave3
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Atheism has the worst advice for grief and for losing loved ones.
Atheism doesn't have any advice.
if anyone has to asks being an atheist is an empty and lonely existence
Meaning doesn't have to come from religion, and plenty of people live fulfilling lifes as atheists (Czechia is 66% atheist and they seem to be doing just fine).
Perhaps it's tempting to think that if we could just believe in the sky daddy, all our problems would suddenly become more bearable. But chances are that our problems are too severe as to be helped by some story..

Reactions: demuic and Skathon
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
I do hate optimistic atheists. Even if religious ideas are ultimately incoherent, they at least try to make sense of life somehow and justify the suffering in this life with some reward in the afterlife. Atheists have nothing to offer in terms of why any of this is fine, so their optimism seems totally unwarranted.

Two quotes from Richard Dawkins to illustrate the insanity of optimistic atheism:
"The total amount of suffering per year in the natural world is beyond all decent contemplation. During the minute that it takes me to compose this sentence, thousands of animals are being eaten alive, many others are running for their lives, whimpering with fear, others are slowly being devoured from within by rasping parasites, thousands of all kinds are dying of starvation, thirst, and disease. It must be so. If there ever is a time of plenty, this very fact will automatically lead to an increase in the population until the natural state of starvation and misery is restored. In a universe of electrons and selfish genes, blind physical forces and genetic replication, some people are going to get hurt, other people are going to get lucky, and you won't find any rhyme or reason in it, nor any justice. The universe that we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but pitiless indifference."
How heartwarming. But he also says this:
We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they're never going to be born. The number of people who could be here, in my place, outnumber the sand grains of Sahara. If you think about all the different ways in which our genes could be permuted, you and I are quite grotesquely lucky to be here, the number of events that had to happen in order for you to exist, in order for me to exist. We are privileged to be alive and we should make the most of our time on this world.
Sounds utterly incongruous to me. Where exactly is the luck in being born into the kind of universe he describes? What are the unborn missing out on exactly that makes them so unlucky? The parasites or the starvation or simply the meaningless and senseless distraction of modern society? Ugh.

• Love
Reactions: motel rooms, ithappens, UseItOrLoseIt and 5 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Sounds utterly incongruous to me. Where exactly is the luck in being born into the kind of universe he describes?
People like Dawkins live under the illusion that all the horrific things in the universe only happen to other people. It's a pretty common delusion:

"Optimism bias (or the optimistic bias) is a cognitive bias that causes someone to believe that they themselves are less likely to experience a negative event. It is also known as unrealistic optimism or comparative optimism.

Optimism bias is common and transcends gender, ethnicity, nationality, and age. Optimistic biases are even reported in non-human animals such as rats and birds."

Looking at all the suffering in the world, I personally can only conclude that I should kill myself as soon as I possibly can. We are at the mercy of chaotic and uncontrollable circumstances, there is simply no telling when something horrific could happen to us. Suicide is as much a preventive measure as it is a solution to present problems.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, demuic, motel rooms and 5 others
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
Alright, here we go;

· Katy Perry is super annoying. I can't put my finger on why, exactly, but my god does she ever irritate me.

· Backstories on talent shows (like America's Got Talent) shouldn't be shown before auditions, because of how they can manipulate the audience and the judges.

· Sparing sentient beings a lifetime of immense pain, unfathomable torture and a brutal death is far more important than the few minutes of sensory pleasure that people get from eating them.

· Humans are nowhere near as special, superior or important as "we" seem to think we are. We cause an immeasurable amount of destruction wherever we go and the planet would be a lot better off if humans went extinct.

· Just because procreation is natural doesn't mean it's moral. (No, I don't hate parents.)

· If someone says the word "sheeple", I automatically picture them with a tin foil hat on their head.

· Christmas is a complete and utter waste of time and money.

· K-Pop is extremely overrated, most rap sucks and country music is so corny that I get secondhand embarrassment just from listening to it.

· Vegemite is delicious, and I even crave it. (No, I'm not Australian.)

· There's obviously nothing wrong with the French language, but it's definitely not the most beautiful-sounding language.

Real Housewives Of Orange County Discussion GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: newave3, demuic, TheHatedOne and 7 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
Average atheism fan:

cringeload_of_photos_04.jpg

Average religion enjoyer:

fd8483333092846a1ba4a74f5d4a9c0e.jpg

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Élégie, TheHatedOne, GenesAndEnvironment and 5 others
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I can't stand those who bring "real life lions" to the discussion about the Lion King. "Lions kill the cubs, and rape the women and kill all the other animals and hate hyenas, have harems, Mufasa did that because real lions, Scar did that because real lions, Nala and Simba are siblings because real lions," etc.

Yeah, they also sing, speak English, look cartoony, are 2D, have voice actors, get translated to several languages, are seen as kings by other animals, have bird assistants and mongoose and warthog friends. Wait! THEY DON'T!

I wonder how they watch Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin.

Esmeralda used magic. There's no way she could get that fast from place to place and I really doubt she used things like double actors or mirrors or a hidden tunnel etc. Thus if the penalty for using magic was death, it was legal for Frollo to kill her, not okay at all, but legal. Frollo didn't "murder" Q's mother, he didn't kick her to kill her, he kicked her to get the thing in her hands. And the fact that the mother died instantly was odd. There was snow and all (though maybe Frollo's kick was so powerful and maybe the stone stairs too hard so in a way I can see her die instantly). I can never understand how hitting someone's head kills someone instantly. If it really killed someone, I'd have died a million times already in the last 30 years. I've hit my head painfully many times a month ever since I was born. Always with full force. I have even hit my head in a skiing accident when I well over. I didn't even need hospital.

Frollo's horse has the longest most beautiful hair, I want a horse like that. Hunchback would have been much more interesting if Quasimodo was a girl. Would Frollo lust after her or be disgusted by her body? Or knowing Frollo, he'd probably do both. Phoebus would get Quasimodo-girl pregnant and then leave her for Esmeralda.

• Yay!
Reactions: ReflectionOfTrauma and TriggerHappy
finish.me

finish.me

I need you to feel this
Jul 14, 2021
Humans live way too long and old people aren't "wise", they're annoying.

this^ old people and people who harp on tradition and shit make me want to commit genocide

• Yay!
Reactions: littlelungs, Manaaja, ReflectionOfTrauma and 1 other person
C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
Atheism doesn't have any advice.

Meaning doesn't have to come from religion, and plenty of people live fulfilling lifes as atheists (Czechia is 66% atheist and they seem to be doing just fine).
Perhaps it's tempting to think that if we could just believe in the sky daddy, all our problems would suddenly become more bearable. But chances are that our problems are too severe as to be helped by some story..
Sorry I couldn't rebuttal your rebuttal in time. Don't pretend that atleast some atheists try to give shallow advice on grief cause I was given it in my time of grieving just as much by the religious nut jobs.

And what I meant by my other point is that it's not like atheists get together as much as religious people do. And I forgot where I saw the statistics maybe here or maybe on Reddit but atheistic people said on surveys that they were more lonelier than religious people basically which is the point I was making with my 'opinion'. I wish I had the sources to back up my claims but i don't and can't because of my shit eyes. I wish I could actually have a long discussion with you but because of my eye problems I can't so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:
mousebot

mousebot

Oct 11, 2021
You did not just say that... Anyway, I hate chocolate lol.
From my experience american chocolate tastes like dust (hersheys especially...) but some european ones can be good (milka especially)
I hate cereal. All forms of it. It might stem from the fact my dad once forced me to eat cereal but I genuinely just find it vomit-inducing, especially with milk.

Oatmeal is ok sometimes though but that should also have milk stay away from it.
In the same boat man. Havent eaten cereal in years. It ranges from gross to boring. Worst are cornflakes
Humans live way too long and old people aren't "wise", they're annoying.
Yeah ill never understand the huge deal about longevity and transhumanist immortality. We already live way too long

Last edited:
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, littlelungs and Dr Iron Arc
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Electronic Arts has given me several free games (maybe 15).
Ubisoft has given me about 15 free games too.
Bethesda has given me free games.
Blizzard has given me free games.
Steam has given me free games.
Itchio has given me free games.
Sony Playstation has given me free games.
Epic has given me like 50 free games.
GoodOldgames aka gog has given me some free games.
Humble Bundle has given me free games.
Some indie developers have given me free games.
I literally got a free game from a stranger on gamefaqs who had an extra key code.
Microsoft has given free Windowses.

Nintendo has never given me a free game. Fuck Nintendo.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: demuic, ithappens and Dr Iron Arc