Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@Azzy69 ! Join our army! We are going after @SinisterKid tomorrow! He is ignoring us and didn't shovel!
Gang leader sounds fun to me. Has a nice ring to it. Like a leader of the pack and such.
I have been called worse ;)

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Gang leader sounds fun to me. Has a nice ring to it. Like a leader of the pack and such.
@Squiddy - can you post that gang picture of us carrying torches to give Carina a picture of how scary @Jean4 is as gang leader?

Reactions: BlueWidow
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and realjunes
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Squiddy - can you post that gang picture of us carrying torches to give Carina a picture of how scary @Jean4 is as gang leader?
You go @Squiddy. @SinisterKid needs to be warned!

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
We are coming for you @SinisterKid ..

He's probably sleeping, so we are forming tonight and will go after him tomorrow
Alright :devil:

Reactions: Jean4
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
We are coming for you @SinisterKid ..

He's probably sleeping, so we are forming tonight and will go after him tomorrow
he didn't share any christmas fruit cake

• Aww..
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
I just moved all of my tanks into my room because the fish looked lonely. Waiting for mothers reaction when she gets home :hihi:

Reactions: Morphinekiss
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just moved all of my tanks into my room because the fish looked lonely. Waiting for mothers reaction when she gets home :hihi:
Tell her I did it. Yeah mom. This lady over the internet in my suicide forum did it. She will be in shock. Problem solved!

Reactions: Morphosis and Azzy69
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Tell her I did it. Yeah mom. This lady over the internet in my suicide forum did it. She will be in shock. Problem solved!
:pfff:

• Hugs
Reactions: Azzy69 and Jean4
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I almost spit out my food reading that. Could you imagine most people response if any of us casually said "yeah I did X because person Y on suicide forum said to" lol

Reactions: Azzy69 and Squiddy
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
Lol imagine ittttt
I'm hoping to get my medication right next year so I can finally move out. then I can put them all around the house

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I almost spit out my food reading that. Could you imagine most people response if any of us casually said "yeah I did X because person Y on suicide forum said to" lol
Isn't that the best thing to do lol?

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Lol imagine ittttt
I'm hoping to get my medication right next year so I can finally move out. then I can put them all around the house
You can do it. I have faith, and I do understand about your fish. I felt the same way. I had goldfish, blind cave fish and guppies.
Oh @SinisterKid

8099157A 1923 4B84 B3E6 82A644F4F150

Reactions: BlueWidow, Sensei, Squiddy and 1 other person
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
You can do it. I have faith, and I do understand about your fish. I felt the same way. I had goldfish, blind cave fish and guppies.
I tried breeding guppers and they all died

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Squiddy
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I tried breeding guppers and they all died
It's tough. I had the problem with them being eaten.

Oh. I heard @SinisterKid eats guppies. Just saying.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Captian morgan spiced rum gold bottle shaped sticker  05810

Okay, I'm about ready to open another bottle of rum. Anyone want to join me?
I was originally planning to possibly drink until I blacked out, which is what I usually do on my anniversary since my husband passed away. However, if you read my other thread, you know that my sister-in-law has inserted herself into my plans again and she's demanding that I go out to lunch with her tomorrow. Therefore, I'm only going to be able to drink a couple of drinks.
I know she's going to pressure me to go to her house for New Year's Eve, but I'm going to resist. I intend to spend New Year's Eve here with all of you. I'd much rather be here than at her house (or anywhere else) any day.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 22733

Okay, I'm about ready to open another bottle of rum. Anyone want to join me?
I was originally planning to possibly drink until I blacked out, which is what I usually do on my anniversary since my husband passed away. However, if you read my other thread, you know that my sister-in-law has inserted herself into my plans again and she's demanding that I go out to lunch with her tomorrow. Therefore, I'm only going to be able to drink a couple of drinks.
I know she's going to pressure me to go to her house for New Year's Eve, but I'm going to resist. I intend to spend New Year's Eve here with all of you. I'd much rather be here than at her house (or anywhere else) any day.
Yup!!! Tell her you already have plans!! Keep this away from @Sensei

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Captain Morgan's.... that brings back memories... that and vodka... and jack... Oh, and Gin.

• Love
M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
Rum turns me into flirt so I stay away, but I'll be drinking my bottle of wine in solidarity.

• Love
Azzy69

Azzy69

-
Aug 8, 2019
It's tough. I had the problem with them being eaten.

Oh. I heard @SinisterKid eats guppies. Just saying.
He wouldn't share any. I'm making a MASSIVE salt water tank when I get back from my holiday. Shhh I'm stealing sand and stuff from beach shit exposed

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Yup!!! Tell her you already have plans!! Keep this away from @Sensei

You can keep the rum. I'll stick to gin. And vodka. And beer. And champagne. Almost anything but rum and whiskey, actually. :P

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Captain Morgan's.... that brings back memories... that and vodka... and jack... Oh, and Gin.
You know, I don't know that I've ever actually had Gin before. Maybe something for me to try before I ctb. What do you mix with it? All I can think of is Gin and tonic.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
He wouldn't share any. I'm making a MASSIVE salt water tank when I get back from my holiday. Shhh I'm stealing sand and stuff from beach shit exposed
I'm telling!!! I'm telling!!!