BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
109AF86A E6D9 4E08 ADA1 AF612EF7FB14

Sorry everyone, the salad was so good I ate it all before I could get a picture of it! It was just a regular green salad, but the salad dressing (a champagne vinaigrette) tasted much better than I expected. Normally, I don't like salad dressing, so I always have to taste it before I know if I'm going to like it on a salad or not. This one was so good I couldn't stop eating it. I also didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Oh, okay, I am in with the Squidster and your scary self as backup....actually I will be back up to you guys.

• Love
Reactions: Squiddy and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
View attachment 22722

Sorry everyone, the salad was so good I ate it all before I could get a picture of it! It was just a regular green salad, but the salad dressing (a champagne vinaigrette) tasted much better than I expected. Normally, I don't like salad dressing, so I always have to taste it before I know if I'm going to like it on a salad or not. This one was so good I couldn't stop eating it. I also didn't realize how hungry I was until I started eating.
Pretty black container and fork! We only have white lol.
Oh, okay, I am in with the Squidster and your scary self as backup....actually I will be back up to you guys.
View attachment 22725
@SinisterKid doesn't stand a chance... but we need more. Hey @Sensei @LegaliseIt! @BlueWidow

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
8C687179 24ED 4907 9024 AFDFFF6B8E8C

I don't know if you can tell or not, but these are seafood stuffed mushrooms with cheese on top. Trust me, they taste much better than they look in this picture.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 22722

I "think" it looked delicious. Are you sure that dressing wasn't adulterated with a little of that rum drink? Does make me hungry, just thinking what it may have been. Thanks for nothing BW.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
A nice salad sounds good right now. Ranch, croutons, cheese, tomatoes, onions :happy:

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
View attachment 22727

I don't know if you can tell or not, but these are seafood stuffed mushrooms with cheese on top. Trust me, they taste much better than they look in this picture.
Ummmmm...BW....you just made up for the empty dish you tried to serve up! Looks great.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
A nice salad sounds good right now. Ranch, croutons, cheese, tomatoes, onions :happy:
Black olives! If you don't want them, we can put them on the side!

Reactions: realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Black olives! If you don't want them, we can put them on the side!
I'm not really a black olive fan so they can go on the side. Oh, cucumbers can also go in the salad

• Love
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Black olives are the best thing ever I think

Reactions: Jean4 and realjunes
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
For my dinner today I ordered blackened salmon with a baked potato and steamed broccoli.
But I also went a bit overboard and ordered more food that I can heat up and eat over the next two or three days. I got one order each of crab linguine and lobster linguine, mostly because they didn't have one dish that combined the crab and lobster meat together.
Sorry @Jean4, they didn't have any shrimp cocktail. The restaurant is an hour away from my house, so maybe they didn't think it would make it here in good shape. I didn't really have the option of ordering anything that wasn't cooked very well. That's why I had to order the seafood stuffed mushrooms as my appetizer. I also got an extra side of buttered lobster meat and some extra cheddar bay biscuits. I should have enough food here to keep me going until the New Year!

Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
For my dinner today I ordered blackened salmon with a baked potato and steamed broccoli.
But I also went a bit overboard and ordered more food that I can heat up and eat over the next two or three days. I got one order each of crab linguine and lobster linguine, mostly because they didn't have one dish that combined the crab and lobster meat together.
Sorry @Jean4, they didn't have any shrimp cocktail. The restaurant is an hour away from my house, so maybe they didn't think it would make it here in good shape. I didn't really have the option of ordering anything that wasn't cooked very well. That's why I had to order the seafood stuffed mushrooms as my appetizer. I also got an extra side of buttered lobster meat and some extra cheddar bay biscuits. I should have enough food here to keep me going until the New Year!
Cheddar bay biscuits sound so good right now

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I'm not really a fan of black olives either. I also picked all the raw onions out of the salad because I don't like onions when they're raw. I only eat onions in onion ring form.
That dressing was really good though. I'm going to save what's left and try to find something else to put it on!
Cheddar bay biscuits sound so good right now
Wish I could send you some over the Internet!

Reactions: Squiddy
R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
I'm not really a fan of black olives either. I also picked all the raw onions out of the salad because I don't like onions when they're raw. I only eat onions in onion ring form.
That dressing was really good though. I'm going to save what's left and try to find something else to put it on!

Oh, man. Carina and I will share the black olive and raw onion.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Great, now I'm actually hungry and need to make food lol.

R

realjunes

Warlock
Oct 1, 2019
Great, now I'm actually hungry and need to make food lol.
You will have to make food, Carina. BlueWidow eats it and shoves us an empty plate.

• Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow and Jean4
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
I already ate, but am hungry again haha

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
  • Love
Reactions: Morphosis, BlueWidow and realjunes
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
So @Squiddy, you pretty much sleep, eat, nap, and eat, and sleep, huh? Is that your day?
Pretty much :pfff: use to be college, but I'm done now

• Love
Reactions: realjunes
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Carina, I am guessing you did not see @Jean4 as she was the gang leader the other night?
Yup... and just wait until she sees what I do to @SinisterKid
Pretty much :pfff: use to be college, but I'm done now
Yeah. The Squidmeister is just way too smart for us! We are not worthy!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and Squiddy
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Carina, I am guessing you did not see @Jean4 as she was the gang leader the other night?
Gang leader sounds fun to me. Has a nice ring to it. Like a leader of the pack and such.