• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4everHeartBroken

4everHeartBroken

Feb 11, 2024
IMO it just seems the closest to a medically assisted suicide. By the time you pass out, you wont feel the possible convulsions as I'm pretty sure they seldom take place before being unconscious (?). I've also considered this method if I ever ctb because it leaves no mess for the paramedics who find me. I don't want to leave blood, gore, bulging eyes, etc
Agreed. ❤️

thetruetato

thetruetato

Student
Jan 1, 2024
I will probably piss someone off here, but I'm not trying to be rude. I just read some post on this site about its side effects and success rate some time ago and it's nowhere near to a "peaceful" death. And also there are cases when users just throw up and get help or something like that. So this obsession is weird to me. I would understand if they were hunting for Cyanide or something but not SN.
The reason why SN is discussed here so much is because of how accessible it is and how easy it is to overcome survival instinct compared to other methods. There's also the reliability factor. If you plan everything out and ingest the right amount of it, then you will almost certainly die, unlike some other methods which can be more unpredictable.

Reactions: SonicFan1994
P

paintedwreath

Mar 7, 2024
I agree. I feel like it's not much harder to order drugs (synthetic opioids for example) off the DW, and go out that way. And I'm sure it would be allot more euphoric and less painful
Tbh opioids are the only way I think I would feel comfortable going out