• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
@DepressedChemMajor My condolences for your discomfort; sounds unpleasant. May I ask if you have you taken any potassium supplementation or had any side effects of low potassium?
I didn't take any potassium supplements before the attempt, but they did prescribe me potassium and some other supplements. As for side effects after the attempt, my muscles felt very week for quite a long time and I suffered muscle cramps that I almost never had before. Also muscle aches. As I said in another comment, I still feel very tired after doing physical work.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
I didn't take any potassium supplements before the attempt, but they did prescribe me potassium and some other supplements. As for side effects after the attempt, my muscles felt very week for quite a long time and I suffered muscle cramps that I almost never had before. Also muscle aches. As I said in another comment, I still feel very tired after doing physical work.

Appreciate the reply. If I may ask, did you have any vomiting/intestinal issues? Almost every case study I've seen features "intractable" vomiting 2 hours after ingestion. Sounds highly unpleasant. I'd be curious if anti-emetics could make a dent in this.

D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
Appreciate the reply. If I may ask, did you have any vomiting/intestinal issues? Almost every case study I've seen features "intractable" vomiting 2 hours after ingestion. Sounds highly unpleasant. I'd be curious if anti-emetics could make a dent in this.
Rather surprisingly to me, I did gag (a lot, trying to breathe at same time) but I didn't vomit (Until in hospital before I got sedated or something I don't have clear memory)

Last edited:
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Rather surprisingly to me, I did gag (a lot, trying to breathe at same time) but I didn't vomit (Until in hospital before I got sedated or something I don't have clear memory)
Thanks for the reply and once again my sympathies.

This method is tricky to evaluate; accessible and easy to prepare but seems like there is a serious chance of walking smack into some unpredictable, unpleasant and panic-inducing side effects.

• Hugs
Reactions: DepressedChemMajor
Kore

Kore

Lonely in a room full of people…
Nov 2, 2023
"barium salts are known irritants" leads me to believe that abdominal pain is a near certainty, and the fact it can take 10-60 minutes means going through said pain for up to an hour… and that's before the eventual actual cause of death, cardiac arrest. Cardiac arrests are said to fill the person with a sense of pure impending doom or terror, and are almost always excruciating to live through.

So this method would lead to serious pain, that could last up to an hour, you may also shit yourself, all to end with a few final minutes of utter terror and more pain.

While I guess effective, it's certainly not peaceful. You could probably achieve the same level of pain mixed with success from household objects… it won't be my method I know that much

S

SaltySuh

Aug 12, 2023
@DepressedChemMajor and @Kasumi, thank you for your experience and input in regard to barium salts. Although I extend my deepest condolences to @DepressedChemMajor as to their unpleasant experience (as I am the main author of much of the posts in this thread), I would likewise wish to express my gratitude as I now have some anecdotal data to reference. @Kasumi, I will be revising the details of this method in light of emergent information; however, preliminary analysis does suggest that a cocktail consisting of a soluble barium salt in combination with a sedative and muscle relaxant would likely work well. Methocarbomol, orphenadrine, and phenibut appear to be accessible muscle relaxants for this purpose. The only other thing needed would be a sedative.

I will look into this matter and report back my findings. Anyhow, I have stuff in the real-world that needs catching up on. I will reply to others comments, concerns, and questions when I get the chance. Hope anyone reading this has a good day (or bearable one if a good day is not on the horizon) and goodbye for the moment.

- SaltySuh

Last edited: