MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
It helps if you cite an artist/source or maybe post a YouTube video, just so we know the exact song you're talking about.

Anyway…

The Fire Down Below from Sky Cooper and the Thievius Racconus

• Love
Reactions: Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"The Fire Down Below" by Bob Seger

Welcome @Isit.

Reactions: newave3 and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
(There's a) Fire in the Night by Alabama

Reactions: newave3 and Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Fire in the night" by Dr. Hook

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Fire in the Night by Cort Carpenter

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Into the night of blue" by Ace of Base

[Having some trouble thinking of songs r.n.]

• Hugs
  • Love
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
Good Night - Beatles

Reactions: newave3, MellowAvenue and Cathy Ames
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Rock the Night by Europe

Reactions: newave3 and Ringo
M

mdmd500

Arcanist
Nov 29, 2022
Late Night Feelings - Mark Ronson & Lykke Li

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
StarNinger Party Night!! (Instrumental because I can't find lyrical on YouTube) by Showgo Kamada

• Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Pink - Get the Party Started

In early 2000 my aunt usually played music of the moment on the radio/speakers. This was one of them and remembers me that times. That epoch gives me good vibes. There was hope. The new millennium just arrived and the future looked bright.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3, Ringo, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
The Party Song by blink-182

In early 2000 my aunt usually played music of the moment on the radio/speakers. This was one of them and remembers me that times. That epoch gives me good vibes. There was hope. The new millennium just arrived and the future looked bright.
I can relate to that. My Mom typically put on the top 40 or whatever station whenever we were in the car and when you're young it's easier to give into the good vibes those songs typically give up I think.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo, narval and 1 other person
Minibosterita

Minibosterita

Just trying to fill the void
Mar 9, 2021
This Song Saved My Life - Simple Plan

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"For the sake of the song" - Townes Van Zandt

• Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Dear Song by Daisuke Ishiwatari

• Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo and Cathy Ames
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
"Would I Lie to You?" by the Eurythmics

• Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo, MellowAvenue and 1 other person
LesbianCarpetPython

LesbianCarpetPython

Smell lord
Sep 24, 2022
U & I - Ho-Kago Tea Time

Cassette version is my favourite since it sounds more intimate and really the intimacy is the best part of the show

• Love
Reactions: newave3, Ringo and MellowAvenue
M

mdmd500

Arcanist
Nov 29, 2022
Mean What I Mean by AlunaGeorge

MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
I mean it by G-Easy

Reactions: newave3, Cathy Ames and Ringo
Ringo

Ringo

Rabbits on the Moon
Dec 3, 2020
Break Through It All (Kellin Quinn)

Since @Dr Iron Arc is not active, I think it's up to me to post this, I apologize in advance but the hype was too strong! I think if he played the game he must have thought the same as me I already want the official off vocal to sing in karaoke

Btw, don't ask me why it's called Wyvern, I know it looks like a Leviathan but hey, who am I to argue with the ancients?

Yeah, I wasn't clear but I meant Tekken 3 was the best 3D fighter and I'll stand by that opinion even though you did bring up some worthy candidates (Particularly Bushido Blade, which I had kinda forgotten about). I'll admit it could well be bias on my part but Tekken 3 felt the most refined of the 3D fighters of the time.

The 2D fighters… It's really hard to beat Alpha 3 to me which is one the finest Street Fighter games there is (V-Ism aside). Guilty Gear, Samurai Shodown 2, and KoF 2000 all have their good points though, but Alpha 3 blew my mind as a kid so…

I did like the Budokai Tenkaichi and Raging Blast series since those came out at the peak of my Dragon Ball fandom and I can enjoy playing Burning Blood and, like, the Ninja Storm games casually with friends but they don't hook me. Pokken is weird, I don't really think it in the same vein as most arena fighters, probably due to the field phase mechanic kinda making it feel like a hybridization of an arena fighter and "real" fighter. (I feel so elitist right now, lol)

I recommend it. I think the presentation could be better (I hope it gets a sequel with an actual budget) but gameplay is nice and pretty easy to pick up and play. Was a pleasant surprise for a budget fighter. I think if it didn't have such a weak launch it'd have a stronger following. Just wondering, which favorite Ranger is missing? And I was annoyed at the lack of RPM and In Space because it, SPD, and Dino Thunder are my favorites.

I'd love an ArcSys Rider or Sentai game. I think Sentai is more doable, largely for the reason you said Rider would be difficult (WAY less forms to account for) but Rider would be more hype. Personally I'd be OK if they just did forms that would be good gameplay wise and maybe linked other forms to specials (They did this a bit in FighterZ) but it'd definitely be one of those "can't please everyone" projects.
I wouldn't debate that statement much, since it is true that Tekken 3 has, in addition to many game modes and content, it achieved the best balance and dynamism in the genre at that time. I had the opportunity to play all Tekken 3 relevant versions -PS1, Arcade and Arcade emulated on T5- but I haven't played those games in some years now, so my memories are a little fuzzy in some cases.

Oh don't worry I'm even worse wahahahahahahaha, ok no, but I'm the kind of player who says things like "the weakness of smash players disgusts me" The problem with these games is that they lack content or complexity and therefore enough learning curve so that the game does not become boring, that happens a lot with Ninja Storm, since in the case of Burning Blood it is difficult to play at first and later master a character despite being somewhat basic. I think I talked about Pokken in a switch game thread here on SaSu, but yeah, it really is a weird mix but for that reason it's quite unique and fun. Come to think of it, most of my favorite FGs don't have that much of a budget, the latest Blazblue are roughly speaking, heavy upgrades and I think the same applies to UNiB. Being fair, in BftG will necessarily generate the feeling that characters are missing due to the absurd number of them within the franchise.

Someare missing, there is no Lightspeed, Ninja Storm, Dino Charger Wild Forces... Technically there is no Galaxy Rangers since Magna Defender is not one. Haha, for some reason this reminds me about when Bridge explains why from being the green ranger he became the red one.

If we think about it, an FG, even if it is a tag or team FG (since it should have a wide roster) we would only change one dilemma for another, since in Super Sentai there is an OVERWHELMING volume of characters regardless the approach they take for the selection. The only solution I can think of is to group as many shapes as possible in a single slot, I don't know a Build for best matches and Sparking, another for Genius and that things like Black Hazard are variations, because in essence it's the same but more powerful and uncontrolled. You know what would be even crazier? A Xenoverse type game, where you go through the worlds of the Riders, assimilate their abilities, you can use many and all that stuff, something like Decade! but well done, muahahaha. That way I could finally make my own custom rider, partly because there are almost no female riders.

I think if we are going to continue we should start a conversation, so we don't flood the thread anymore haha.

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, newave3, Cathy Ames and 1 other person
Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
The Doors - "Break on through (to the other side)"

• Love
Reactions: Relic, newave3, Ringo and 1 other person
U

Unending

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2022

Taciturn to thy bloated moon

M

mdmd500

Arcanist
Nov 29, 2022
Cold to the Touch by Ralph

Cathy Ames

Cathy Ames

Cautionary Tale
Mar 11, 2022
Divinyls - "I touch myself"

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Endex, newave3 and MellowAvenue
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
The Bad Touch by The Bloodhound Gang

• Love
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Want you Bad by The Offspring

Kinda amazing it got mainstream radio play in the US, I think, @MellowAvenue ?

Yeah, apparently it got all the way up to #4 on the Billboard charts. Personally, I mainly know it from Austin Powers.

Reactions: newave3