• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
So basically I would take 1 tablespoon of SN with 1/2 cup of water. But before that I take 800mg of Tagamet and an antiemetic 30 minutes beforehand. I think the easy part would be obtaining SN and Tagamet. It's really the antiemetic I have to worry about. Either way this seems pretty doable.

Reactions: Cyanide and dano6533
?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
How do people from Europe solve the problem of getting anti-emetics? What are the options of obtaining Reglan or Primperan when you don't have cancer? Improbable that doctor will describe you those when lying to him you suffer from extreme nausea. My friend found one seller from dream market in USA who sell Reglan, don't know if it's a scam or not. Sounds good method, too bad that I'll have to go with hanging because I can't figure out how to have access to anti-emetics.:(

Reactions: Cyanide, dano6533 and Mari
T

Tiburcio

How do people from Europe solve the problem of getting anti-emetics? What are the options of obtaining Reglan or Primperan when you don't have cancer? Improbable that doctor will describe you those when lying to him you suffer from extreme nausea. My friend found one seller from dream market in USA who sell Reglan, don't know if it's a scam or not. Sounds good method, too bad that I'll have to go with hanging because I can't figure out how to have access to anti-emetics.:(
I have Primperan and I haven't any illness

I went to hospital with terrible belly aches and they gave me the recipe

You could try it

Reactions: wait, Cyanide, + + + + and 3 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

try using ShipItTo, you can get a US mailing address. They receive your package then send it to you. https://www.shipito.com/en/

Reactions: Cyanide, dano6533, Mari and 1 other person
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Here is Philip Nitschke talking about it on a new video from Facebook that is a couple of days old. Here is the short url: https://anon.to/nMIs06

I love the absurd environment in that video, people having great time while music plays and children running in the background, while Nitschke is telling how to killing yourself.
I'm just seeing a photo

Reactions: wait, Cyanide and dano6533
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Probably, especially if you aren't taking anti-emetics. I think the most important thing is to make sure you won't be found, rather than worrying about exact dosages.
I have no idea how to avoid being found, since I'm told it would be a dick move to do it in my apartment, and they'd probably look there first anyway

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Reactions: Mari, Cyanide, dano6533 and 1 other person
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
PPeH Update on Sodium Nitrite:

Here are the main things.
1. The dosage has been upped to 15g in 50-100ml water
2. All talk of baking soda or phytic acid as potentiates have been removed
3. Now it is recommended to take 800mg of Tagamet (cimetidine) 30 min before taking SN, this reduces the production rate of gastric acid.
4. Anti-emetic 30 minutes before is still recommended

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
2. At 5 min very drowsy but responsive
3. At 12 min unconscious
4. At 15 min deep sleep/unrousable
5. At 25 minutes steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
6. Death at 35 minutes

*My footnote, your anti-emetic HAS to be a dopamine blocker for it to be effective.
No more phytic acid then?! What will happen to me if I can't get Tagamet?!

Reactions: wait, Cyanide, dano6533 and 2 others
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I don't know if you anti-emetic (brand name, Zofran) is strong enough. I'd suggest taking it in combo with another, Motilium. You can get it from alldaychemist.com, no script required. Here's info on anti-emetic regimen https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen . I'm taking 30g just in case. It's most likely not going to be super pleasant, but in such large doses it's probably not intolerable.
I just checked alldaychemist and I can't find any metoclopramide on there!

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Btw guys for some reason I stopped getting notifications from this thread

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018

My doctor prescribed me primperan for nausea.
You can say the same to your doctor. It was not difficult for me to get the prescription.

Reactions: Cyanide, + + + +, dano6533 and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Only they (Shipito) don't allow prescription medication, unfortunately - if that is labelled as a prescription drug, I'm not sure.

how would they know that's what it is?

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018

No idea, to tell the truth! But maybe they can - if alldaychemist for example labels the package somehow?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
It looks like they unpack it, repackage it and send it. There's not protection against them opening your mail like there is with USPS First Class.

Reactions: dano6533, Sonnenblume and Mari
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It looks like they unpack it, repackage it and send it. There's not protection against them opening your mail like there is with USPS First Class.

Damn, I didn't know that. Glad I never bothered with it for anything important. Thanks.

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
I checked, you are right.
had a chat with them:

"Hi, I would like to ask, do you unpack packages before you forward them?

Julie TYes we do check the contents of the package before mailing it out"

Here I was told it was optional whether it's unpacked or not:

https://travelingmailbox.com/

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, dano6533, chronicpainnomore and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Thus says perinorm. And I hadn't looked for tagarmet yet, I was asking a hypothetical question

Again, Perinorm is the generic for Metaclopramide, it is the same thing.

Reactions: Cyanide, dangier_to_myself and dano6533
Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
Thus says perinorm. And I hadn't looked for tagarmet yet, I was asking a hypothetical question

Hey, idk where you are, but here in the US you can buy Tagamet in stores, it's an OTC drug.

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533, Cyanide, Mari and 1 other person
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Not to be a dummie, but theoretically, if I can order metoclopramide from alldaychemist to a forwarding company that doesn't unpack the parcel, I should be able to have it delivered to a Scandinavian country that the online pharmacy wouldn't ship to, right?

Also, could anyone say anything about this kind of drug being stopped in the customs?

Last edited:
Reactions: dano6533 and Cyanide
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
How do I put my apartment number in the shipping address?! Also, will the fact that I put my parents address in the billing address be a problem?
Oh, maybe have an online chat with them, they should be able to help!

T

tMartin

May 28, 2018
I'm 6'2, 75kg, young and healthy. Are 20g enough?

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Would prochlorperazine be a viable option for the anti-emetic?

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
PPeH Update on Sodium Nitrite:

Here are the main things.
1. The dosage has been upped to 15g in 50-100ml water
2. All talk of baking soda or phytic acid as potentiates have been removed
3. Now it is recommended to take 800mg of Tagamet (cimetidine) 30 min before taking SN, this reduces the production rate of gastric acid.
4. Anti-emetic 30 minutes before is still recommended

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
2. At 5 min very drowsy but responsive
3. At 12 min unconscious
4. At 15 min deep sleep/unrousable
5. At 25 minutes steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
6. Death at 35 minutes

*My footnote, your anti-emetic HAS to be a dopamine blocker for it to be effective.

Geez, this almost sounds better than N. lol

Reactions: Mari and dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

This is an online pharmacy that ships from Germany:
https://goldpharma.cn/

I've used them many times.

Reactions: dano6533, wait and Mari