• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
So, I converted 10 grams to ounces and got 0.0353 ounces. 50 ml is 0.211338 cups...maybe I should just invest in a food scale.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Grams and litres are metric.

Use google for converting, e.g. "10 grams to ounces" or "100 ml to cups". It should give you the exact amount.

oh i was never good with that shit, ty lol

Mooseanonsky

Mooseanonsky

Apr 13, 2018
Oh, I forgot to ask,

Which sodium nitrite would be best? Because I'm seeing food grade and ACS grade.

Reactions: Tiburcio, wait and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Oh, I forgot to ask,

Which sodium nitrite would be best? Because I'm seeing food grade and ACS grade.
Food grade is fine as long as it's 99%, if it says something like "Prague Powder" that's no good, it's mixed with other junk.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Here's a comment on 8chan that worried me.

>"It produces extrapyramidal symptoms with necrosis of the cerebral cortex, cerebellum, and basal ganglia. Toxicity may also include hypotension,[20] blindness and hepatic necrosis. Sodium azide increases cyclic GMP levels in brain and liver by activation of guanylate cyclase.[21]

Have fun with going with the wrong dose. 90% of becoming a cripple vs 10% dead, better get a high caliber gun and just fucking shoot yourself in the head with it."

Considering nitrite is similar but is not even as effective as Sodium azide would the risk even be worth it

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

>"It produces extrapyramidal symptoms with necrosis of the cerebral cortex, cerebellum, and basal ganglia. Toxicity may also include hypotension,[20] blindness and hepatic necrosis. Sodium azide increases cyclic GMP levels in brain and liver by activation of guanylate cyclase.[21]

Have fun with going with the wrong dose. 90% of becoming a cripple vs 10% dead, better get a high caliber gun and just fucking shoot yourself in the head with it."

Considering nitrite is similar but is not even as effective as Sodium azide would the risk even be worth it

If you look at actual case reports you'll see that 99% who survive recover completely, Ive not read a case yet someone who had major issue after. Look at actual science, not some randos on 8chan.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide and dangier_to_myself
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

See, he's talking about sodium azide, not nitrite. He must have gotten confused. That section is at the end of the page. https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/Sodium_azide.html

Reactions: Tiburcio, bag.of.cats, Cyanide and 1 other person
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
If you look at actual case reports you'll see that 99% who survive recover completely, Ive not read a case yet someone who had major issue after. Look at actual science, not some randos on 8chan.
Sorry just to clarify you're talking about sodium azide survivors right?

Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sorry just to clarify you're talking about sodium azide survivors right?

Sodium azide can cause those major complications listed, sodium nitrite probably won't.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Cyanide, dangier_to_myself and 1 other person
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
does anyone know how quick eps symptoms would kick in when using large dose 60mg at once anti emetics .
anyone know percentage approx of how many people it actually affects in this way

Lucas

Lucas

May 26, 2018
Here is Philip Nitschke talking about it on a new video from Facebook that is a couple of days old. Here is the short url: https://anon.to/nMIs06

I love the absurd environment in that video, people having great time while music plays and children running in the background, while Nitschke is telling how to killing yourself.

Reactions: DyingToCTB, Tiburcio, Cyanide and 2 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Here is Philip Nitschke talking about it on a new video from Facebook that is a couple of days old. Here is the short url: https://anon.to/nMIs06

I love the absurd environment in that video, people having great time while music plays and children running in the background, while Nitschke is telling how to killing yourself.

I wonder if the person took it with baking soda? There's been conflicting evidence on than.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I wonder if the person took it with baking soda? There's been conflicting evidence on than.
Sonnenblume are you using this method? If so how many grams are you injesting?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sonnenblume are you using this method? If so how many grams are you injesting?
yes. 30g (im fat) in 50ml water. if you're thin you probably only need 15g like Nitschke says.

Reactions: JAG_78, Tiburcio, Cyanide and 2 others
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018

Lol ... Yes, it's a bit surreal ...
Although this should be, talk about it naturally and in a relaxed way

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
yes. 30g (im fat) in 50ml water. if you're thin you probably only need 15g like Nitschke says.
Thank you that's very helpful! its advices to stay at the lowest lethal dose to prevent vomiting right? Would a skinny person taking 30g be unwise? Sorry for all the questions

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide and anna
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Thank you that's very helpful! its advices to stay at the lowest lethal dose to prevent vomiting right? Would a skinny person taking 30g be unwise? Sorry for all the questions
Probably, especially if you aren't taking anti-emetics. I think the most important thing is to make sure you won't be found, rather than worrying about exact dosages.

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
Could this be a viable method then?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It's looking that way, rebelwacause

R

rebelwacause

Jun 1, 2018
It's looking that way, rebelwacause
Thank you @Sonnenblume. I really was surprised by Nitschke's video re this. Interesting. Will keep logging in to see how this progresses. Cheers again.

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Thank you @Sonnenblume. I really was surprised by Nitschke's video re this. Interesting. Will keep logging in to see how this progresses. Cheers again.

I'm surprised too, a couple months ago exit international was tweeting how it wasnt super peaceful. It seems they have more data now though, and seems favorable.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Grams and litres are metric.

Use google for converting, e.g. "10 grams to ounces" or "100 ml to cups". It should give you the exact amount.
But how will I convert grams to teaspoons?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Just use a scale.

Lastdays

Lastdays

Not so clever girl
Jun 8, 2018

G

reat video link, thanks.

Re: sodium nitrite, 4 oz 99.98% food grade for $9.95 and free shipping on eBay (that's 113.398 grams).

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
G

reat video link, thanks.

Re: sodium nitrite, 4 oz 99.98% food grade for $9.95 and free shipping on eBay (that's 113.398 grams).

don't forget an anti-emetic if you use that method

Reactions: Tiburcio, Cyanide and anna
Lastdays

Lastdays

Not so clever girl
Jun 8, 2018
don't forget an anti-emetic if you use that method
I

I'm hoping meclizine will do it but also this is my 2nd backup method. Anyone know dosage?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I

I'm hoping meclizine will do it but also this is my 2nd backup method. Anyone know dosage?

meclizine won't work at all sorry. You need a dopamine blocker like Metaclopramide or Domperidone

Reactions: Tiburcio, Kira, Cyanide and 1 other person
Lastdays

Lastdays

Not so clever girl
Jun 8, 2018
Good to know, thanks.

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
G

reat video link, thanks.

Can you send me a pm to the link for this?

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
can you get it on Amazon ca any one know