• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
This is an online pharmacy that ships from Germany:
https://goldpharma.cn/

I've used them many times.
I've actually signed up there, but haven't been able to order any anti-emetics or anything that seems like it could be prescription meds. Would you care to elaborate how you've gone about it, and do you think anti-emetics are accessible there? Maybe it's just me fumbling around. Thanks for the link any case!

Reactions: dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I've actually signed up there, but haven't been able to order any anti-emetics or anything that seems like it could be prescription meds. Would you care to elaborate how you've gone about it, and do you think anti-emetics are accessible there? Maybe it's just me fumbling around. Thanks for the link any case!

What exactly is the issue?

Once you register, you can use the search box at the top-right to find medications. (Metoclopramide is available.)

After adding items to your shopping cart, you fill out a form saying why you need the medication. (This is sort of like a virtual doctor's visit.) Once your order is approved, it is shipped.

Reactions: dano6533 and Mari
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018

Once you register, you can use the search box at the top-right to find medications. (Metoclopramide is available.)

After adding items to your shopping cart, you fill out a form saying why you need the medication. (This is sort of like a virtual doctor's visit.) Once your order is approved, it is shipped.

It says " Only for health care professionals"
I actually tried to register as one such, but having to submit several documents as a medical pro, I couldn't go through with it.

Have you registered there?

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018

I figured it out! There were several kinds, and I found some that are available. Thank you!

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Goldpharm

At this screen, have you clicked on Patient and registered an account?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I figured it out! There were several kinds, and I found some that are available. Thank you!

Great to hear that you got it figured out.

Reactions: dano6533 and Mari
wait

wait

forever
Jun 14, 2018
sodium nitrite:- food grade or ACS Reagent grade, which is best for drink??
and how is 99.6% purity ??
and may I know what is the gap need after food to ingest nitrite??

Last edited:
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
SHIT! FUCK! I made the mistake of clicking the pay by check option and my order has been placed o it's too late to change it. Does this mean that now they won't ship the stuff until they've received the check?!

Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
SHIT! FUCK! I made the mistake of clicking the pay by check option and my order has been placed o it's too late to change it. Does this mean that now they won't ship the stuff until they've received the check?!
I think they could be helpful if you contact them - you can ask them a question through the site, should be possible to work it out!

wait

wait

forever
Jun 14, 2018
Food grade is fine as long as it's 99%, if it says something like "Prague Powder" that's no good, it's mixed with other junk.
I got 98% institutional and industrial usable, can I use this for exit???

R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Just ordered SN from a supposedly reputable seller on ebay... I hope it ships and that I'll be able to get it :/
There was no possibility to choose a pickup shop or sth similar.
So I just tried with my regular address, it's not illegal or anything is it?

Edit: feeling so extremely stupid to take such a risk (ordering with real name and address). Since the order is already paid and can't be canceled I just have to hope there will be no unpleasant police visits or worse. If I'm lucky I'll be out in July. I'm just so desparate :(

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533, Tiburcio and 1 other person
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Just ordered SN from a supposedly reputable seller on ebay... I hope it ships and that I'll be able to get it :/

Edit: feeling so extremely stupid to take such a risk (ordering with real name and address). Since the order is already paid and can't be canceled I just have to hope there will be no unpleasant police visits or worse. If I'm lucky I'll be out in July. I'm just so desparate :(
SN is legal, no need to worry!

Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533, Tiburcio and 1 other person
shattered dreams

shattered dreams

Student
Jun 5, 2018

You have just ordered salt.:smiling:You have absolutely NOTHING to worry about.

Reactions: lv-gras, dano6533, EternalSanction and 2 others
C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
I've been doing a little more research on it after reading about it in the PPH. Is it really a peaceful way to die? It's a lot easier to obtain compared to cyanide and sodium azide but it was also rated not as reliable. And from what I've looked up, it sounds like kind of a painful to go. Is this a good method, or should I explore other options?

Thanks
Watching the video given from Philip Nitschke sodium nitrate seems to be a better option and easily accessible. From my helium bag experience and reading up other people, it seems that others have a tendency to rip the bag off their head and panic a bit because of something around their head. This is why they are making a suicide pod (i am sure you can find the full 30 minute discussion of it). At least this way of taking sodium nitrate you know for sure once you drink all of it that it is finished. just take some antiemetics and baking soda before and sounds like things will be alright. The only thing that maybe painful, that is discussed in the video, was possible seizures(I think he said..). I have had PNES(gran mal, tonic chlonic and absent seizures) for 20 years now and seizures themselves aren't that painful if you manage to lay in bed, its just the cramping of muscles and feels like a crazy workout after. I currently have had non stop pain for 2 years from somatic disorders(excruciating psychogenic pain like adam maier-clayton). This has been going off and on since I was a child and finally it will not stop. Regardless, the benefits of 30 minutes of convulsing and cramping with an end to the suffering seems to outweigh another year of excruciating non stop psychogenic pain and 10-20 seizures I have a day while being ridiculed and laughed at on the bus for looking like a tard because of dissociation and tonic chlonic jerks.

Reactions: Mari
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Watching the video given from Philip Nitschke sodium nitrate seems to be a better option and easily accessible. From my helium bag experience and reading up other people, it seems that others have a tendency to rip the bag off their head and panic a bit because of something around their head. This is why they are making a suicide pod (i am sure you can find the full 30 minute discussion of it). At least this way of taking sodium nitrate you know for sure once you drink all of it that it is finished. just take some antiemetics and baking soda before and sounds like things will be alright. The only thing that maybe painful, that is discussed in the video, was possible seizures(I think he said..). I have had PNES(gran mal, tonic chlonic and absent seizures) for 20 years now and seizures themselves aren't that painful if you manage to lay in bed, its just the cramping of muscles and feels like a crazy workout after. I currently have had non stop pain for 2 years from somatic disorders(excruciating psychogenic pain like adam maier-clayton). This has been going off and on since I was a child and finally it will not stop. Regardless, the benefits of 30 minutes of convulsing and cramping with an end to the suffering seems to outweigh another year of excruciating non stop psychogenic pain and 10-20 seizures I have a day while being ridiculed and laughed at on the bus for looking like a tard because of dissociation and tonic chlonic jerks.

just a quick comment:

No baking soda, but anti-acidic like Tagamet is now recommended. Also, I I suppose you mean nitrite, not nitrate, which is a quite important distinction.
Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Azure, Cory and Tiburcio
C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
just a quick comment:

No baking soda, but anti-acidic like Tagamet is now recommended. Also, I I suppose you mean nitrite, not nitrate, which is a quite important distinction.
Thanks for sharing!
Right nitrite* :P however in the video given he claims taking 2-3 tbs of sodium bicarbonate which is baking soda between 17:45-18:00, sorry the link doesn't work so I had to type 'dot':

https://www.facebook dot com/philip.nitschke/videos/10156517042583048/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate

As I understand and have had experience with, baking soda is a means of neutralizing acid seen in the wiki site above. I use it in cases of gnarly acid reflux from IBS. But please do correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards

Last edited:
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Right nitrite* :P however in the video given he claims taking 2-3 tbs of sodium bicarbonate which is baking soda between 17:45-18:00, sorry the link doesn't work so I had to type 'dot':

https://www.facebook dot com/philip.nitschke/videos/10156517042583048/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_bicarbonate

As I understand and have had experience with, baking soda is a means of neutralizing acid seen in the wiki site above. I use it in cases of gnarly acid reflux from IBS. But please do correct me if I am wrong.

Best regards

Sorry, the page said that the video isn't available at the moment, and I did replace "dot" with "."

One of the last things I've read about this specific topic is this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/been-debating-on-n-or-sn.755/#post-8649

C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
Sorry, the page said that the video isn't available at the moment, and I did replace "dot" with "."

One of the last things I've read about this specific topic is this:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/been-debating-on-n-or-sn.755/#post-8649
Good to know! I will continue reading up on this. However, reading here seems like sodium bicarbonate is still by far more effective in the end:

https://www.iodine.com/compare/tagamet-vs-zegerid

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
Seems a bit like a pattern, huh!

Couldn't open the link, said: Iodine is not available outside of the United States.

Must be the new EU and USA laws.
Will be searching for info on it as well, thanks for sharing regardless!

Last edited:
C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018

Couldn't open the link, said: Iodine is not available outside of the United States.

search tagamet and sodium bicarbonate it might be the first on the list. It gives a list of differences between tagament vs zegerid(sodium bicarbonate). Man that is a pain, yeah i think there is an issue with that. I am in Norway so I guess there is some restriction.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Mari
Mari

Mari

Left forum, time's up
May 10, 2018
search tagamet and sodium bicarbonate it might be the first on the list. It gives a list of differences between tagament vs zegerid(sodium bicarbonate). Man that is a pain, yeah i think there is an issue with that. I am in Norway so I guess there is some restriction.
Do you mean search in a specific place? sorry if it's obvious, just not sure what you mean.

Ah, I guess you guys aren't under the restrictive EU laws, that does make sense.

C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018

Do you mean search in a specific place? sorry if it's obvious, just not sure what you mean.

Ah, I guess you guys aren't under the restrictive EU laws, that does make sense.
search google ;)

W

wontbeheresoon

Aug 18, 2018
im considering this method because I have access to a seller of nitrite, my main concern is ive heard its extremely painful for one, might not work because you can puke, and it takes a long time ive heard you can stop all of this with antimetics to guarantee it works but first off which antimetics should I buy and 2 from where for a reasonable price

Reactions: Fixin’ToDie and Tiburcio
W

wontbeheresoon

Aug 18, 2018
Is there a physical store/supplier where I can purchase this from

Reactions: Tiburcio
C

Cory

Jul 16, 2018
im considering this method because I have access to a seller of nitrite, my main concern is ive heard its extremely painful for one, might not work because you can puke, and it takes a long time ive heard you can stop all of this with antimetics to guarantee it works but first off which antimetics should I buy and 2 from where for a reasonable price
Search vimeo for philip nitschke. It is the same 'pain' that resembles helium methods... so pain not likely, just the feeling of passing out and slipping away

J

Johnnyk

Jul 19, 2018
Do you guys think this on eBay australia is the real deal ? It makes a distinction between food grade and technical grade but I'm still not sure if it would be the one to kill me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180826-040134.png
    Screenshot_20180826-040134.png
    110.2 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: Madrid27
S

samhelloall9

Experienced
Jul 16, 2018
Do you guys think this on eBay australia is the real deal ? It makes a distinction between food grade and technical grade but I'm still not sure if it would be the one to kill me.
Hey man, feel free to PM or Kik me, it's been a month. Just worried I haven't heard from ya. Cheers mate.