• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Voldmort ,

Noone mentions it, but would a strong opiate work ? You don't want to mess it up. I also think that the drop in blood pressure can be quite unpleasant. My guess ... A benzo would not work for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Why does The Peaceful Pill Handbook claim it's relatively peaceful then?

Irresponsible, for both SA and SN. I guess this has been allude to in other threads.

• Wow
Reactions: TrailerTrash
M

Maxim

May 29, 2019
Any thoughts which method is safer and more peaceful, Amytriptilin cocktail or Sodium Nitrite ? In Sodium Nitrite cocktail there are only anti - emetics before, and no any benzos to put you asleep ? So you will feel how the Sodium nitrite is working in you, or you will get consiusness from Sodium nitrite ? Thank you .

Reactions: schopenh and Alan James
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
SN arrived and MD appointment next week where he said he would prescribe Reglan for my "nausea" ..... looks like I'm good to go for a relatively smooth ctb. When I start I'll begin a thread to let everyone (those who are to follow and those who just like to watch) know how the process goes, but will log off about 15 minutes into the end because I don't want my computer to be logged on to the forum when I'm found. Peace out .....

Reactions: Lost10, Metalhead, Nem and 1 other person
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
it will be terrible to die this way. you would probably feel less pain ripping all your nails out. do you guys think it would be more or less painful than breaking your femur?
Is there a reason you feel this way? Everyone has been saying it doesn't seem that bad.

metalchic_74

metalchic_74

Gone Girl
Oct 26, 2019
My friend the chemist killed himself so, I guess he knew what shit will kill him less painfully

And look, it really doesn't look so terrible

Symptoms are proportional to the fraction of methemoglobin. A normal methemoglobin fraction is about 1% (range, 0-3%). Symptoms associated with higher levels of methemoglobin are as follows:

• 3-15% - Slight discoloration (eg, pale, gray, blue) of the skin
  • 15-20% - Cyanosis, though patients may be relatively asymptomatic
  • 25-50% - Headache, dyspnea, lightheadedness (even syncope), weakness, confusion, palpitations, chest pain
  • 50-70% - Abnormal cardiac rhythms; altered mental status, delirium, seizures, coma; profound acidosis
  • >70% - Usually, death
I don't like chest pain and seizures but I think it's tolerable
Benzo's would most likely prevent seizures

BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
Benzo's would most likely prevent seizures
I just read this thread because it popped up in the feed and I get confused with all these threads because only after I read something that makes me panic, I then realize some of the comments were made over a year ago. But then I always forget to check the dates again the next time it happens. Stupid terrible memory. :( it does make me worry about SN even though it's my only option

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: AnxiouslyDepressed and 6ixxy
TrailerTrash

TrailerTrash

Just Passing Through
Oct 10, 2019
I just read this thread because it popped up in the feed and I get confused with all these threads because only after I read something that makes me panic, I then realize some of the comments were made over a year ago. But then I always forget to check the dates again the next time it happens. Stupid terrible memory. :( it does make me worry about SN even though it's my only option
Life is about choices, even in death. The truth is that the human body is difficult to terminate, it just has a lot of backup plans built in to stay alive. If using SN, then use anti-emetics and antacid .... following the correct plan appears to work well ..... best wished to you.

Reactions: autumnal and BleedingHeart
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
I personally don't believe it and would like to see that research. Idk maybe you're right. Maybe I'll consume some, then if it starts to hurt I'll pull the trigger.
Final Exit mentions a few of the good and bad cases, you can download the pdf

You could probably look around for other accounts too (hydrogen cyanide gas seems tricky to pin down specifics on, not that I find that method appealing anyway)
try introducing stressful things into your life. it will force you to become an optimist if you do accomplish. working out in a gym, streetgame, other challenges r good for this
I disagree

T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
it will be terrible to die this way. you would probably feel less pain ripping all your nails out. do you guys think it would be more or less painful than breaking your femur?
Done that recently throwing myself and my bike under a Ute. Don't recommend a broken femur at all

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Listen. If you don't take anti-emetics beforehand it is pretty much 100% certain you will throw up and survive. And if you survive sodium nitrite poisoning, you may well spend the rest of your life in a hospital with multiple organ failures, blindness, and any level of brain damage. At least get an over-the-counter anti-emetic like emetrol, though that may not accomplish anything. As for the pain, others in this community have suggested taking incarvillea sinenis, which apparently has been found in some studies to have analgesic properties comparable to morphine. And I've just learnt of something called kratom, which is legal in some but not all states.
This seems at odds with a lot of what the current cases on this website are claiming now

N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020

You could probably look around for other accounts too (hydrogen cyanide gas seems tricky to pin down specifics on, not that I find that method appealing anyway)

I disagree

I disagree
Hey I'm really sorry, I didn't realize ion900 was talking about sodium nitrite--

The Final Exit chapter I referenced was in regard to cyanide

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
Any thoughts which method is safer and more peaceful, Amytriptilin cocktail or Sodium Nitrite ? In Sodium Nitrite cocktail there are only anti - emetics before, and no any benzos to put you asleep ? So you will feel how the Sodium nitrite is working in you, or you will get consiusness from Sodium nitrite ? Thank you .
If I had to bet I would say the amitriptyline cocktail is more peaceful (I have tried it, almost successful), but SN is likely more reliable. I'm going with SN next. Benzos are OK but not specifically recommended or discouraged. You would probably be knocked out by SN far before the benzos depending of course on when you take them.

M

MikhailDan

Jan 7, 2020
Hey I'm really sorry, I didn't realize ion900 was talking about sodium nitrite--

The Final Exit chapter I referenced was in regard to cyanide

Hello! Do you have the latest version of "Final Exit 2020" book? Can you send copy of this file to PM?

S

Sadkitty

Student
May 16, 2020
AllDayChemist is not a fraud; I have bought from them four times. Yes, it does take a while to receive your medications. I pay using a money order, typically, although I recently used a different method to pay.

I have also used InHousePharmacy with similar results, for two purchases.
Hi, just wondering what country this is in.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
I've been doing a little more research on it after reading about it in the PPH. Is it really a peaceful way to die? It's a lot easier to obtain compared to cyanide and sodium azide but it was also rated not as reliable. And from what I've looked up, it sounds like kind of a painful to go. Is this a good method, or should I explore other options?

Thanks

SN is reportedly not painful. It involves discomfort at worst.

S

someonewillhelpme

May 7, 2020
@Sonnenblume, @Living sucks , @Quarky00 , @jgm63 :
Why does The Peaceful Pill Handbook claim it's relatively peaceful then?

In this video, at 17:12, does he recommend taking phytic acid for a week before ingestion of SN and also taking sodium bicarbonate before SN?

Reactions: Quarky00
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
@Sonnenblume, @Living sucks , @Quarky00 , @jgm63 :

In this video, at 17:12, does he recommend taking phytic acid for a week before ingestion of SN and also taking sodium bicarbonate before SN?
And @autumnal post is from 2018.

pph is updated every few months .. Check more correct into?

Reactions: Quarky00
S

someonewillhelpme

May 7, 2020
@Living sucks: Thank you so much for clarifying. That makes sense now.

@Sonnenblume, , @Quarky00 , @jgm63
And @autumnal post is from 2018.

pph is updated every few months .. Check more correct into?

L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
True, but it wasn't painful back then and it still isn't painful now :smiling:
I was referring to this below ... . but tagged you so you would know it's not a recent post.

Reactions: autumnal
L

Living sucks

Mar 27, 2020
Love some Advice too do PM me too, thanks in advance. Any help would be appreciated. I'd like to go as peaceful but correctly and fast. Looked at hanging but I feel there's other ways and this helium looks the part. Nitrogen is harder to get
FYI that post was from may 2018 and seems the op isn't active

Reactions: plough22
yannyorlaurel

yannyorlaurel

Aug 31, 2020
Yes, people have survived and posted here. (Use the right anti emetics!) There are headaches before you pass out and maybe vomiting. I think it's unlikely to be really painless.
Also stomach pain seems like it could be rather severe, iirc user Moonicide had her passing documented and there appeared to be at least some amount of this, though she initially rated the pain as only a 3.5/10 (before vomiting multiple times).

J

Johnshed3103

Oct 15, 2020
Was thinking of staying up 36 hours prior to taking SN just to help with passing out?

J

Johnshed3103

Oct 15, 2020
Am i right in thinking alcohol won't interfere with the actual process of SN it is just not advised because of increased risk of vomiting?

voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
No, it's generally advised not to drink alcohol (nor as lot of other stuff) beforehand. In fact, you're meant to fast to empty your stomach leading up to the intake. As for not sleeping, I'd say the effect is probably minuscule and the stress possibly counter productive. You're probably better off using benzos timed right or ideally propranolol to lower your heart rate to fall unconscious faster.

Concerning alcohol:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-faq-storage-recovery-death.29714/post-577860

Istanbulite

Istanbulite

Jan 14, 2022
Actually, to clarify, it's not illegal to receive drugs in the mail. The reason why is because if it was illegal, someone who doesn't like you could mail you 100 kilograms of heroin and get you arrested. The authorities need to prove that you intended to receive it, which requires an investigation. They're not going to waste money investigating someone who ordered anti-emetics.
exactly