• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Why isn't anyone here considering sodium azide? It is rated a guaranteed death. Is it more painful?

Reactions: Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Why isn't anyone here considering sodium azide? It is rated a guaranteed death. Is it more painful?

It's potentially explosive when it comes in contact with heat or metals, even friction can cause explosion. It releases a toxic gas when combined with water or if you through some of it up. It's too dangerous for others, imo.

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018

Yeah, it'll give you a pretty serious headache. It's also harder to obtain than nitrite due to it's explosive qualities.

I think the reason why nitrite is listed lower on reliability is because there is an antidote to it. Don't quote on me on this, but I think it would be rated the same without that. As long as you avoid calling 911 or being detected, you should be fine.

Reactions: mattwitt, Mari, Inertia and 4 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, it'll give you a pretty serious headache. It's also harder to obtain than nitrite due to it's explosive qualities.

I think the reason why nitrite is listed lower on reliability is because there is an antidote to it. Don't quote on me on this, but I think it would be rated the same without that. As long as you avoid calling 911 or being detected, you should be fine.

That's the impression I got from the case studies as well, as long as you take enough (and even in many cases when you don't) if you don't get rescued you will die.

Reactions: Inertia, Cyanide and DeathIsTheSolution
N

Nozorel

May 29, 2018
Sodium nitrite looks extremely painful, why endure minutes of agony ? Most will probably call an ambulance.
Hanging seems better, you only need to last some seconds at most

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I'm leaning more towards using nitrite because its not explosive and for some reason it was rated as more peaceful; I wish the reason for that was explained in the handbook. However, I'm going to be the devil's advocate here. Sodium nitrite might be less painful, but doesn't it take longer to die from? Sodium azide is described as a rapid death and compares to sodium nitrite a speed of 5 V. 3 in the PPH handbook. Also I'm reading the PPH now and both sodium nitrite and azide cause headaches. I can order azide on amazon in my country but I assume thats not the same for all countries.

Reactions: Mari and Cyanide
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018

But how CAN I avoid being detected, if I'm outside?!

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Sodium nitrite looks extremely painful, why endure minutes of agony ? Most will probably call an ambulance.

It depends a lot on how much you take, if you take anti-emetics, and if you're unlucky enough to seizure before going unconscious. I've read case reports of people losing consciousness almost immediately after ingesting, and other's taking an hour. It's definitely more luck of the draw. I'd go with partial suspension hanging or compression method if I weren't disabled.

Reactions: heylightiforgot and Cyanide
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
That's probably work, I'm pretty sure motillium also requires a script, though you can get it online. It's better than emetrol, which is pretty useless for this sort of thing.
And I'm worried that online pharmacies will clean out my bank account. Reddit said they would

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
And I'm worried that online pharmacies will clean out my bank account. Reddit said they would
Then you'll have to either take the risk, do without, or find another method. I got mine from alldaychemist.com, they were fine.

Reactions: Cyanide and OfficerK
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
There are ways to protect yourself from that, as mentioned earlier in this thread. Set up a bank account with only the amount needed for the purchase, get a prepaid card, use cryptocurrency if possible.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Then you'll have to either take the risk, do without, or find another method. I got mine from alldaychemist.com, they were fine.
Yeah, alldaychemist was the one that I heard steals all of one's money. How long did it take to arrive?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, alldaychemist was the one that I heard steals all of one's money. How long did it take to arrive?
About 2 weeks, I think. They did not clean my bank account out.

Reactions: Cyanide and dangier_to_myself
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
There are ways to protect yourself from that, as mentioned earlier in this thread. Set up a bank account with only the amount needed for the purchase, get a prepaid card, use cryptocurrency if possible.
Buddy, I can barely figure out how the atm works

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, DreamFreedom, dhk96 and 2 others
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I can't figure out hanging for the life of me. Otherwise I'd go with this method, I agree.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
There's your problem: listening to Reddit. :haha:
what do you think of the sodium nitrite method, El Topo? you're more knowledgeable about methods than I am. Is it a horrible way, or relatively tolerable?

Reactions: Cyanide and El Topo
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
what do you think of the sodium nitrite method, El Topo? you're more knowledgeable about methods than I am. Is it a horrible way, or relatively tolerable?

I doubt there's anything about sodium nitrite I could tell you that you don't already know. Can it work? Obviously. Will it be horrible or painful? I honestly don't know. You've spent a lot of time researching this method, and if the reports indicate that a larger dose is more tolerable than a smaller dose, then I guess that's the way to go.

Since nitrite is used to create nitric oxide, which widens the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure, a large enough dose could make you pass out before experiencing any distressing side effects.

Reactions: Cyanide and Sonnenblume
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I doubt there's anything about sodium nitrite I could tell you that you don't already know. Can it work? Obviously. Will it be horrible or painful? I honestly don't know. You've spent a lot of time researching this method, and if the reports indicate that a larger dose is more tolerable than a smaller dose, then I guess that's the way to go.

Since nitrite is used to create nitric oxide, which widens the blood vessels and lowers blood pressure, a large enough dose could make you pass out before experiencing any distressing side effects.
What's your opinion on sodium azide?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

I just don't want to be delirious and make a lot of noise (don't want to be found and rescued), mainly, or have a seizure while awake because it'll surely be very painful when you factor in my nerve condition. Stomach pain and all that crap I can handle.

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
I just don't want to be delirious and make a lot of noise (don't want to be found and rescued), mainly, or have a seizure while awake because it'll surely be very painful when you factor in my nerve condition. Stomach pain and all that crap I can handle.

If you're worried about having a seizure, you could take an anticonvulsant along with the anti-emetic. Chloroquine is one of the medications recommended for self-euthanasia, and it can cause painful convulsions, but if people take diazepam beforehand it prevents those effects.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Cyanide and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
If you're worried about having a seizure, you could take an anticonvulsant along with the anti-emetic. Chloroquine is one of the medications recommended for self-euthanasia, and it can cause painful convulsions, but if people take diazepam beforehand it prevents those effects.

I dunno where to get diazapam, I only know of alldaychemist that's legit and they don't have it.

F

FakeNews

Student
Apr 30, 2018
I dunno where to get diazapam, I only know of alldaychemist that's legit and they don't have it.

Dream Market, yes it's a dark net site. But diazepam is one of the easier, less fraud ridden drugs to get there.

everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
I'm gonna do it tomorrow and I'm a little nervous, I just don't know what to expect, but it's normal.

Reactions: sif, Inb4drama, Cyanide and 2 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
I'm gonna do it tomorrow and I'm a little nervous, I just don't know what to expect, but it's normal.

Good luck! I wish you could tell me how it goes, but if you could that probably would mean it didn't go well.

Reactions: Cyanide and everwhatever
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
Good luck! I wish you could tell me how it goes, but if you could that probably would mean it didn't go well.
Thanks, good luck to you and everyone who wanna die, especially if they gonna use this method. If you wanna learn it, you can call an ambulance after ingestion of SN, but medics can arrive too soon or too late, so it's risky.