• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
What about this part? Are you gonna use something? I don't know how important that is
e674a80d92e33533855aa135e527bf5dc032b9eee602e895eb418c59a07c8078.jpg

I read on 8ch that baking soda actually reduces the toxicity of the nitrite. I'm not going to take the baking soda when I do it.

Reactions: wait and Cyanide
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
I read on 8ch that baking soda actually reduces the toxicity of the nitrite. I'm not going to take the baking soda when I do it.
Not exactly
It's part of "Sodium Nitrite/Toxicity/Medical Surveillance" from PubChem
In persons with severe hemolysis, maintaining a brisk urine flow and alkalinizing the urine by administration of sodium bicarbonate might help protect against renal injury from erythrocyte breakdown products.
Probably it uses after ingestion

Reactions: Cyanide
I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
legalize all drugs

Reactions: littlelady774, DreamFreedom, Foryoublue and 3 others
D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
Last edited:
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
I doubt it's gonna take me 8 hours to be dead after taking 15g. I hope not, because it's very likely I'll be found and saved in the morning.

I'm getting worried now. If I end up surviving, I'll jump from a building.

I doubt too, but who knows

D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
It's fucked up isn't it? It's maddening. Our last moments before we die will be terrifying because we aren't allowed to have a graceful exit from life. Instead we have to resort to blowing our brains off, strangling ourselves until we're blue in the face, jumping from height and feeling our bones crushing and poisoning ourselves and suffering. Public displays of gore is what you're asking for when people aren't allowed a graceful exit from life.

ITS FUCKED UP!

Reactions: shattered dreams, Lost10, Umbrellaterm and 20 others
sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
I did a google search and apparently alldaychemist is a fraud. Therefore, I have no access to any antiemetics better than emetrol

AllDayChemist is not a fraud; I have bought from them four times. Yes, it does take a while to receive your medications. I pay using a money order, typically, although I recently used a different method to pay.

I have also used InHousePharmacy with similar results, for two purchases.

Reactions: Inertia and Cyanide
T

transgenderfailure

Subhuman Creature
Apr 30, 2018
Maybe take long acting and short acting benzos so you're in a deep sleep so you dont experience pain

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I don't know if you anti-emetic (brand name, Zofran) is strong enough. I'd suggest taking it in combo with another, Motilium. You can get it from alldaychemist.com, no script required. Here's info on anti-emetic regimen https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen . I'm taking 30g just in case. It's most likely not going to be super pleasant, but in such large doses it's probably not intolerable.
When will you take them at what dose? And you're getting zofran and motilium?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
When will you take them at what dose? And you're getting zofran and motilium?

I don't know when I'll take it, have to recover from some other shit. Long story. But when I do it'll be 30g of sodium nitrite in 150ml water. I have zofran, motillium, and reglan. I plan to take reglan only though, but if you can combine motilum and zofran and it should work as well as reglan according to the wiki anti-emetic regimen.

Edit: I misunderstood you a bit. I'm taking a stat dose of 60mg 40 minutes before, per the PPeH. If you have zofran and motilium you'll want to take 40mg of motilium and 8-16mg zofran 45 min before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide and OfficerK
E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
I don't know when I'll take it, have to recover from some other shit. Long story. But when I do it'll be 30g of sodium nitrite in 150ml water. I have zofran, motillium, and reglan. I plan to take reglan only though, but if you can combine motilum and zofran and it should work as well as reglan according to the wiki anti-emetic regimen.

Edit: I misunderstood you a bit. I'm taking a stat dose of 60mg 40 minutes before, per the PPeH. If you have zofran and motilium you'll want to take 40mg of motilium and 8-16mg zofran 45 min before.
What should my routine be if I have meto? Sorry for having you type all that out when meto is all I have! Is motilum and reglan more effective?
Also, sorry that things didn't work out. I saw your most recent post.

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
What should my routine be if I have meto? Sorry for having you type all that out when meto is all I have! Is motilum and reglan more effective?
Also, sorry that things didn't work out. I saw your most recent post.

Thank you. Meto is Reglan, Reglan is the brand name. Don't take Motillium with Reglan! You could get sick. If you take Motilium take it with Zofran only, it's nearly as effective but Reglan is best. You can take a stat does or take it for a few days prior, here's more info... https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen

Reactions: Cyanide and anna
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018

Reglan and zofran both require a prescription. What if I just took the motillium? Would that be better or worse than emetrol?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Reglan and zofran both require a prescription. What if I just took the motillium? Would that be better or worse than emetrol?
That's probably work, I'm pretty sure motillium also requires a script, though you can get it online. It's better than emetrol, which is pretty useless for this sort of thing.

Reactions: Cyanide and dangier_to_myself
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
That's probably work, I'm pretty sure motillium also requires a script, though you can get it online. It's better than emetrol, which is pretty useless for this sort of thing.
When you say "get it online", do you mean legally? I want to take 0 risks

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
If it's Customs can snatch it, it must be illegal; if it's illegal, they could arrest me. Plus, I don't have the money to spend on things that might be snatched without a refund. And if it's going through customs, that means it's coming from outside the country, in which case it would take too long to get here

Reactions: JeSuisMalade and Cyanide
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
When you say "get it online", do you mean legally? I want to take 0 risks
Everything is a risk, that's an unfortunate fact of life. The chance of being arrested is very slim though. You can take SN without an anti-emetic, technically, but it's riskier and you'll most likely have extreme nausea.

Reactions: Lost10, Cyanide and anna