• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
You mean N or something like that? idk
maybe not N, but there's other chemicals that a chemist would have access to and knowledge about that the general population doesnt, that'd provide a better death, I would think. *shrug* maybe not

Reactions: lv-gras, Mari and Cyanide
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I don't know if you anti-emetic (brand name, Zofran) is strong enough. I'd suggest taking it in combo with another, Motilium. You can get it from alldaychemist.com, no script required. Here's info on anti-emetic regimen https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen . I'm taking 30g just in case. It's most likely not going to be super pleasant, but in such large doses it's probably not intolerable.
ADC doesn't ship to my country, unfortunately. Same with In house pharmacy.

Reactions: Cyanide
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
Anyway they says he died quickly, It's so strange to read that people have problems with antiemetics

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, Cyanide and Sonnenblume
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
ADC doesn't ship to my country, unfortunately. Same with In house pharmacy.

maybe go to the doctor and claim you're feeling extremely nauseous? if they give zofran, go back a few days later and say it isnt helping...

Reactions: lv-gras, Mari, OfficerK and 1 other person
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
And I think you know that your corpse will be so bad, like a real zombie, therefore if you wanna scare someone it'll help you

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Drownings leave the scariest corpses imo

Reactions: zeroambition, lv-gras, GloryGloryGlory and 3 others
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I don't know if you anti-emetic (brand name, Zofran) is strong enough. I'd suggest taking it in combo with another, Motilium. You can get it from alldaychemist.com, no script required. Here's info on anti-emetic regimen https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Toxification/Antiemetic_regimen . I'm taking 30g just in case. It's most likely not going to be super pleasant, but in such large doses it's probably not intolerable.
I did a google search and apparently alldaychemist is a fraud. Therefore, I have no access to any antiemetics better than emetrol

O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
I did a google search and apparently alldaychemist is a fraud. Therefore, I have no access to any antiemetics better than emetrol
It's legit according to a lot of people on r/transdiy. I would personally take the risk of burning 50 bucks on a scam.

There's also a site called inhousepharmacy that you could check out.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, icky, Cyanide and 1 other person
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018

I don't think so, I was told about it from a reliable source. I ordered from them and they say my package is on the way. We'll see.

Reactions: Caerula and Cyanide
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
Some guy from 8chan sharing his experience

I did attempt this two weeks ago, and my first mistake was drinking it with soup. My throat burned, and I puked half of it out immediately, and I puked for minutes. I had never felt as bad in my life. Then I gave up and laid down on the floor. I woke up to my whimpering mother and a couple of officers I think. My vision was blurry, and faded. They asked me what I took, and I ignored them. Btw, I was unconscious before this, and only when they put an oxygen mask on me did I hear them. Sound and sight were fading in and out. Then I woke up in a hospital, and all my family acts super nice to me. This shit is very serious, and I would die if I hadn't done it at home, or if I hadn't been put in intensive care

I put a couple of tablespoons of Sodium Nitrite in my soup. Going for an overkill as usual. I closed my nose, thinking it would help mask the taste, and only managed to get two sips. I honestly don't know how much of it I took in.
It took a couple of minutes, maybe ten or fifteen minutes, and laying down on my side made me feel less nauseous.
At first the horrible taste of the soup made me puke immediately. I ran to the toilet, puking for a minute or two. But the nausea was far from over. I called my mom and told her I was feeling sick and I wasn't going to school. By this point I was feeling dizzy, I tried to sleep on my bed, but for some reason it made me nauseous, so I slept on the ground where it was comfortable. I puked a little one last time, and I think it only took a minute until I fainted.
I don't remember breathing slowly, but my throat hurt a lot. Also I had blue fingernails and yellowish skin after a few minutes.
Sorry for all the details, and feel free to ask more questions!

Trust me, I barely noticed the pain in my throat, it was nothing compared to the nausea and the vomiting. It was a minor symptom, and was more of an irritation. The reason my throat hurt was because I swallowed the sodium nitrite soup. But in all honesty I don't remember it very well, because it didn't take long until I puked it all out. The puking could have also caused it, or made it worse. My advice is to take the sodium nitrite with gel capsules.
I am positive that it was my esophagus, because I had no hard time breathing, or at least I think it was a minor symptom. But in all honesty, I don't remember having any problems with breathing. Swallowing was mildly painful, another reason to assume it was my esophagus.
Also, I advise you to get something against the nausea, maybe some medicine. And never do it at a place where you can get discovered. But as bad as this method may look, it was actually a very quick method, and according to the nurses a very reliable one too, if you don't get discovered that is.

Reactions: Lost10, Kim, Psi350000 and 4 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras, wait and Cyanide
everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
That's weird, Ive seen several papers and autopsy accounts where people accidently ingested it in their food, meatballs, omlette, oatmeal, and they didn't even notice it until they got sick. How did your chemist friend take it?
With water, I think the small dose and food made the process more slowly

Reactions: Cyanide and Sonnenblume
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
It's legit according to a lot of people on r/transdiy. I would personally take the risk of burning 50 bucks on a scam.

There's also a site called inhousepharmacy that you could check out.
I could lose more than 50 bucks. Apparently they clear out your back account

Reactions: Cyanide and ion900
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I don't think so, I was told about it from a reliable source. I ordered from them and they say my package is on the way. We'll see.
Also, isn't it illegal?

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
Reactions: lv-gras, GloryGloryGlory, Cyanide and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

I've been ordering meds online for 10 years due to health issues. Alldaychemist is one of the most reliable online pharmacies around.

Reactions: lv-gras, Inertia and Cyanide
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I've been ordering meds online for 10 years due to health issues. Alldaychemist is one of the most reliable online pharmacies around.
Isn't it illegal though?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Isn't it illegal though?

Only if you get caught.

And even if your package is seized by customs, they're not going to arrest you for ordering anti-emetics lol. They'll just send you a letter saying, "You've been a naughty boy."

They're trying to catch the people who are sending cocaine and heroin.

Reactions: lv-gras, GloryGloryGlory, Cyanide and 1 other person
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Isn't it illegal though?

Actually, to clarify, it's not illegal to receive drugs in the mail. The reason why is because if it was illegal, someone who doesn't like you could mail you 100 kilograms of heroin and get you arrested. The authorities need to prove that you intended to receive it, which requires an investigation. They're not going to waste money investigating someone who ordered anti-emetics.

Reactions: asdasan, invisiblycrippled, GloryGloryGlory and 3 others
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Only if you get caught.

And even if your package is seized by customs, they're not going to arrest you for ordering anti-emetics lol. They'll just send you a letter saying, "You've been a naughty boy."

Also, if you manage to hide your tracks when making the payment you won't have any problem. It is illegal to order the drugs, not to have them shipped to your address. Anyone can type in your home when ordering something.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Only if you get caught.

You promise they won't arrest me?

Reactions: Cyanide and Mari
D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
Also, if you manage to hide your tracks when making the payment you won't have any problem. It is illegal to order the drugs, not to have them shipped to your address. Anyone can type in your home when ordering something.
I have no ability to cover my tracks

D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
Listen. If you don't take anti-emetics beforehand it is pretty much 100% certain you will throw up and survive. And if you survive sodium nitrite poisoning, you may well spend the rest of your life in a hospital with multiple organ failures, blindness, and any level of brain damage. At least get an over-the-counter anti-emetic like emetrol, though that may not accomplish anything. As for the pain, others in this community have suggested taking incarvillea sinenis, which apparently has been found in some studies to have analgesic properties comparable to morphine. And I've just learnt of something called kratom, which is legal in some but not all states.

People have died without taking anti emetics.

Reactions: Cyanide and everwhatever
D

DeathIsTheSolution

May 19, 2018
My plan is to mix 15g with water. I was going to use capsules but it'll take longer to kick in and I'll have to swallow 15 capsules or so.

everwhatever

everwhatever

May 15, 2018
My plan is to mix 15g with water. I was going to use capsules but it'll take longer to kick in and I'll have to swallow 15 capsules or so.
What about this part? Are you gonna use something? I don't know how important that is
e674a80d92e33533855aa135e527bf5dc032b9eee602e895eb418c59a07c8078.jpg