V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
A user sent me a pm and told me that here they sell most of the antiemetics without any medical restriction, this made me bet totally on the sodium nitrite method, so I made a step by step text for me to follow during ctb and I ended up trying explain each step so it an clear the doubts of other people.
I decided to summarize everything I understood about the method by reading mainly the megathread sn, but I read only half as it is very extensive.
Anything that is wrong or missing, please contribute.

one observation is that I did everything based on the drugs in my region, so it will be a little bit to the Brazilians

SODIUM NITRITE METHOD

Reagents:
7 tablets (10mg) of metoclopramide (Plasil)
800 mg cimetidine (2 tablets of 400mg), regulator of stomach acidity (Tagamet)
2 hydroxyzine tablets (Hixizine)
Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) P.A (> 97%)
100mL of water

Procedure:
1-2 days before the salt is ingested, I will take one metoclopramide tablet every 8 hours.

This is the antiemetic diet, it will not work if you take only one pill or several 30 min before ingesting sn. Antiemetic is necessary to block substances that cause nausea and vomiting, this may happen during ingestion of Sn. I do not know of other antiemetics, but metoclopramide, the Plasil here in my region, was the most indicated, but the users of the forum often speak Primperan. I even discovered that this antiemetic is sold for about 10 reais without prescription. If you live in Brazil, any pharmacy has this medicine. I do not know how to explain it, but the ANVISA files show that it should not be sold without the prescription, even though it is not what is happening. If you also can buy antiemetics without a prescription in your area, speak below.

2 - 8 hours before the ingestion of sn I will go fasting. as I plan to do at 7 in the morning, I must stop eating already at 11 at night.

The stomach needs to be empty to cause greater absorption of nitrite in the body, accelerating the production of methaemoglobin and causing hypoxia, the death of cells because of lack of oxygenation. Some medications on the list cause constipation, it must be hixizine, so I will clean the bowel first (at worst, I can be rescued, it would be wise not to make it difficult for me to stay in the hospital).

3 - 40 minutes before ingesting sn I will take the 800 mg of the antacid (Tagamet).

Nitrite (NO2 ion) is rapidly converted to nitrate (NO3 ion) under acidity and would be ineffective for the method. The stomach is naturally acidic (2 <pH < 2.8 fasted) and when its pH reaches too high, there are complications. In the sn method it seems that many survivors are left without sequelae, so 800 mg of tagamet should make the stomach less acid in a non-dangerous way.
The pharmacology of cimetidine is advanced so I could not establish how much of the stomach pH is raised from 800 mg of tagamet, if I knew how much, I could calculate the amount of sodium bicarbonate (easily found) used instead of buying tagamet. Another antacid could also be used, but I could not estimate the safe amount. Tagamet works after 30 minutes. I prefer to respect the term of effect because according to pubchem nitrite oxidizes to nitrate very quickly in solutions with the pH close to that of the stomach.
If you know how much bicarbonate they use, speak up. What I know about it and the antacids that have this salt in the composition produce CO2 gas in the stomach during neutralization of acidity, which is a disadvantage because during the sn method it can cause stomach pain. farts and burps will be expected too, so I prefer Tagamet. Burps will bother because I'll be lying while I'm waiting for death.

4 - I will take 2 Hixizine tablets.

Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine that can act as a sedative. sedatives are important in this method because people say that there is a headache and can have stomach pain, I can not remember if it happens always or only in some cases, but the sedative will make you sleep. some have said that the sedative also prevents the person from convulsing, but I think if this is going to happen, it will, but you will not feel it and you will be dead before you wake up (the sedative lasts 8 hours). It's 30 minutes to take effect.
some users recommend benzodiazepines, but here I did not research if they were released without a prescription. Clonazepan (Rivotril) I know it's forbidden, others benzodiapzepines should be too. Hixizine is bought without a prescription and costs 40 reais the tablet. I prefer tablets to syrup.
In fact, I do not know how much hixine to use. I do not know how much i would use if it were benzodiazepines as well, but it would use the same amount. I used two pills because the recommendation in the package insert is 1, but since I want to sleep fast, at least 40 minutes after ingesting sn, I will use 2. I am evaluating if a third would be necessary.

5-30 minutes before ingesting sn, I will take one metoclopramide tablet.

30 minutes is the time the last tablet takes effect, as a final protection againist nauseas

6 - I will open the sodium nitrite package and measure approximately 15 g of solid and make a solution with 100 ml of water in a glass. I can already take it.

Sodium nitrite should be kept in a closed container, if it is in a plastic bag, which is free of air because it slowly oxidizes to nitrate.
to measure 15 g of nitrite without balance I thought of two methods: 1, put the solid to the edge of a 15 ml measuring spoon and then put a little more, since because of the air between the particles, there may be less amount of sn in the measure. this way you guarantee that there are 15 g recommended and a little more. I am afraid of too much and cause seizures (this may happen, but it seems that it is not a rule) and 2, measure approximately 13 mL of water with a measuring instrument (such as the measurement spoon, in which case it will be more accurate for volumes of liquids). After solubility calculations, 13 mL will dissolve 15 g of NaNO2 so you can add and stir a lot with the spoon, when you notice that the solid does not dissolve more even with much agitation, there are 15 g of sn in the liquid. Remove the solid from the bottom of the container if there is too much and then complete the solution formed with water until all the liquid has 100 mL.
On the other hand, I read in the megathread sn that 10 g is the fatal amount of nitrite in the body and that in fact each person owns the amount that will make the body go into bankruptcy for up to 45 minutes. Some people used little sn and died after 8 hours, others used too much and had seizures, so 15g is a general nitrite base to be ingested, it does not have to be the exact measurement.
PPhill recommends between 50 and 100 mL of water, but I will use 100 mL because I have read cases of people who have felt throat burning because of the high concentration of salt in the solution.

7 - I will lie on my back in the center of a double bed, knowing that no one will bother me for hours, in light clothes, maybe shirtless and make sure there's a draft of cool air on me with a mobile fan.

PPhill says that the person sleeps and it is not painful, but that I remember all the reports I read was of people who went wrong and felt some weird pain. maybe this will cause me to increase to 3 the number of hixizine tablets. But anyway, I'll wait for my body to try to expel sodium nitrite and suffer some symptoms like nausea and stomach pain, I'll have to put up with it. the ventilation will help to resist pain if it occurs because it keeps the body cool, usually it is sweating a lot.

8 - Catch the buss.

Notes: According to PPhill, a person falls asleep after 30 minutes after ingesting sn and dies in 45 minutes.

A man ingested 22 g of sn, passed badly and called the ambulance 5 minutes after being rescued, this shows that it must be bad to bear (but nothing says whether or not he did the sn method or just ingested without all the other medications) . Anyway, it was calculated that he had fucking 90% methemoglobin in the blood and after 24 hours that amount was drastically reduced and he is without sequelae but went to the psychiatric wing.

Buying sn online is dangerous because it can be any salt being titled sodium nitrite and can have any purity. if the purity is too low, it will take hours to die. chemical industry sites sell these products via the Internet and are more reliable.

I hope it will be useful to other people.

Links I quoted:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-1

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sodium_nitrite#section=Pharmacology-and-Biochemistry

PPhill but I do not have the link = P

• Hugs
Reactions: phoebie467, burglarlydante, Lalari!! and 45 others
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Thank you for sharing

Reactions: Xerox, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Thank you for the detailed and useful information! Can you tell us what some good chemical industry suppliers are?

Reactions: ihopethisispainless, lithium_flower, Cyanide and 4 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Thank you for the info.

I got my SN from APC Pure. It came with a safety data sheet.

Reactions: Read123456788, Karangel25, goxua and 8 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
Hydroxyzine is a pretty weak sedative and not comparable to benzodiazepines. It can't suppress seizures.

Reactions: dras23, Ἡγησίας, Halo13 and 7 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
Thank you for the detailed and useful information! Can you tell us what some good chemical industry suppliers are?

I trust the idea that once a chemical industry launches a product for sale, the data on that product is correct, so I would buy it on any of the products advertise on the internet. It's easy to find stores that ship to your region.

Reactions: Cyanide, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Thank you voldmort.
This is good.x

Reactions: Cyanide, Jon, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
S

Sphinx

Aug 1, 2018
Thank you for the info.

I got my SN from APC Pure. It came with a safety data sheet.
Your profile picture is Johan from Monster right?
Didn't he use candy that contains sodium nitrate to kill the director of a hospital and some doctors?
Hh sorry i just thought it's an interesting coincidence of sorts.

Reactions: Cyanide, Norest4thewicked, scales and 2 others
B

BRfirefly

Oct 21, 2018
I do agree Hixizine is pretty weak for that purpose. If you are in Brazil I think it would be better if you could get cetamine to avoid pain when you ctb, it is kind of easy to get. Our plans are pretty alike but I'll problably inject K for anaesthetic purposes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
I do agree Hixizine is pretty weak for that purpose. If you are in Brazil I think it would be better if you could get cetamine to avoid pain when you ctb, it is kind of easy to get. Our plans are pretty alike but I'll problably inject K for anaesthetic purposes.

Thanks for the information. I'll research on ketamine.
I'm a bit afraid to inject substances, but I'll train if I have to.

couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
what happens if it goes wrong and you survive?

like could you end up as vegetable?

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
what happens if it goes wrong and you survive?

like could you end up as vegetable?

the Phill and a post in sn megathread show me does not.
the person leaves without sequelae after a treatment with methylene blue in the hospital.

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, scales and 3 others
B

BRfirefly

Oct 21, 2018
Dude, You can contact me PM but I must admit I don't know how to start a conversation there.

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
Dude, You can contact me PM but I must admit I don't know how to start a conversation there.
you need to go into contact details and activate the receiving of messages from members

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, scales and 1 other person
couldntthinkofaname

couldntthinkofaname

Mage
Aug 31, 2018
the Phill and a post in sn megathread show me does not.
the person leaves without sequelae after a treatment with methylene blue in the hospital.
ok so this is a big advantage compared to partial hamging or carbon monoixide isnt it?

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, LostitAll and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
ok so this is a big advantage compared to partial hamging or carbon monoixide isnt it?

i think it is, but i cant find the benzodiazepines for sn method. about hang, i dont know, a user told it is painless if you make the right method, but im afraid about this.

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, scales and 1 other person
L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to make this detailed description. I was wondering if sniffing chloroform fumes after ingesting sn would help knock someone out inorder to not feel the pain that may occur after if xanex doesn't work which is what I'm planning to use? It's supposably easy to make. Just mix bleach with either acetone, isopropyl or ethanol alcohol.

Reactions: Wantingtodie, falloutcarter13, Cyanide and 4 others
J

janedoep

Oct 24, 2018
I can't seem to find any information or instructions about this method online. Does anyone know where this information can be found other than this site? Just for confirmation.

Reactions: transientflesh127, Cyanide, Deafsn0w and 2 others
invisiblycrippled

invisiblycrippled

Temporary solutions to a permanent problem.
Oct 18, 2018
I can't seem to find any information or instructions about this method online. Does anyone know where this information can be found other than this site? Just for confirmation.
Take a look at the Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Aug-2018) from this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

It's the original source of this method, and one of the authors, Philip Nitschke, is a famous Australian physician and right-to-die activist, so you can trust the legitimacy.

There has also been some experience with monitored assisted suicides with it, and outcomes seem to have been favorable according to him.

Reactions: TiredOfWakingUp, Cyanide, Deafsn0w and 3 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to make this detailed description. I was wondering if sniffing chloroform fumes after ingesting sn would help knock someone out inorder to not feel the pain that may occur after if xanex doesn't work which is what I'm planning to use? It's supposably easy to make. Just mix bleach with either acetone, isopropyl or ethanol alcohol.

I was curious if you saw the video of NileRed making chloroform or was it just me?
finally, chloroform should be uncomfortable. I know it takes a few minutes to take effect. I do not know if this is true because it seems they used it in rapes and kidnappings. must be something faster ... anyway, I do not know

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
A user sent me a pm and told me that here they sell most of the antiemetics without any medical restriction, this made me bet totally on the sodium nitrite method, so I made a step by step text for me to follow during ctb and I ended up trying explain each step so it an clear the doubts of other people.
I decided to summarize everything I understood about the method by reading mainly the megathread sn, but I read only half as it is very extensive.
Anything that is wrong or missing, please contribute.

one observation is that I did everything based on the drugs in my region, so it will be a little bit to the Brazilians

SODIUM NITRITE METHOD

Reagents:
7 tablets (10mg) of metoclopramide (Plasil)
800 mg cimetidine (2 tablets of 400mg), regulator of stomach acidity (Tagamet)
2 hydroxyzine tablets (Hixizine)
Sodium Nitrite (NaNO2) P.A (> 97%)
100mL of water

Procedure:
1-2 days before the salt is ingested, I will take one metoclopramide tablet every 8 hours.

This is the antiemetic diet, it will not work if you take only one pill or several 30 min before ingesting sn. Antiemetic is necessary to block substances that cause nausea and vomiting, this may happen during ingestion of Sn. I do not know of other antiemetics, but metoclopramide, the Plasil here in my region, was the most indicated, but the users of the forum often speak Primperan. I even discovered that this antiemetic is sold for about 10 reais without prescription. If you live in Brazil, any pharmacy has this medicine. I do not know how to explain it, but the ANVISA files show that it should not be sold without the prescription, even though it is not what is happening. If you also can buy antiemetics without a prescription in your area, speak below.

2 - 8 hours before the ingestion of sn I will go fasting. as I plan to do at 7 in the morning, I must stop eating already at 11 at night.

The stomach needs to be empty to cause greater absorption of nitrite in the body, accelerating the production of methaemoglobin and causing hypoxia, the death of cells because of lack of oxygenation. Some medications on the list cause constipation, it must be hixizine, so I will clean the bowel first (at worst, I can be rescued, it would be wise not to make it difficult for me to stay in the hospital).

3 - 40 minutes before ingesting sn I will take the 800 mg of the antacid (Tagamet).

Nitrite (NO2 ion) is rapidly converted to nitrate (NO3 ion) under acidity and would be ineffective for the method. The stomach is naturally acidic (2 <pH < 2.8 fasted) and when its pH reaches too high, there are complications. In the sn method it seems that many survivors are left without sequelae, so 800 mg of tagamet should make the stomach less acid in a non-dangerous way.
The pharmacology of cimetidine is advanced so I could not establish how much of the stomach pH is raised from 800 mg of tagamet, if I knew how much, I could calculate the amount of sodium bicarbonate (easily found) used instead of buying tagamet. Another antacid could also be used, but I could not estimate the safe amount. Tagamet works after 30 minutes. I prefer to respect the term of effect because according to pubchem nitrite oxidizes to nitrate very quickly in solutions with the pH close to that of the stomach.
If you know how much bicarbonate they use, speak up. What I know about it and the antacids that have this salt in the composition produce CO2 gas in the stomach during neutralization of acidity, which is a disadvantage because during the sn method it can cause stomach pain. farts and burps will be expected too, so I prefer Tagamet. Burps will bother because I'll be lying while I'm waiting for death.

4 - I will take 2 Hixizine tablets.

Hydroxyzine is an antihistamine that can act as a sedative. sedatives are important in this method because people say that there is a headache and can have stomach pain, I can not remember if it happens always or only in some cases, but the sedative will make you sleep. some have said that the sedative also prevents the person from convulsing, but I think if this is going to happen, it will, but you will not feel it and you will be dead before you wake up (the sedative lasts 8 hours). It's 30 minutes to take effect.
some users recommend benzodiazepines, but here I did not research if they were released without a prescription. Clonazepan (Rivotril) I know it's forbidden, others benzodiapzepines should be too. Hixizine is bought without a prescription and costs 40 reais the tablet. I prefer tablets to syrup.
In fact, I do not know how much hixine to use. I do not know how much i would use if it were benzodiazepines as well, but it would use the same amount. I used two pills because the recommendation in the package insert is 1, but since I want to sleep fast, at least 40 minutes after ingesting sn, I will use 2. I am evaluating if a third would be necessary.

5-30 minutes before ingesting sn, I will take one metoclopramide tablet.

30 minutes is the time the last tablet takes effect, as a final protection againist nauseas

6 - I will open the sodium nitrite package and measure approximately 15 g of solid and make a solution with 100 ml of water in a glass. I can already take it.

Sodium nitrite should be kept in a closed container, if it is in a plastic bag, which is free of air because it slowly oxidizes to nitrate.
to measure 15 g of nitrite without balance I thought of two methods: 1, put the solid to the edge of a 15 ml measuring spoon and then put a little more, since because of the air between the particles, there may be less amount of sn in the measure. this way you guarantee that there are 15 g recommended and a little more. I am afraid of too much and cause seizures (this may happen, but it seems that it is not a rule) and 2, measure approximately 13 mL of water with a measuring instrument (such as the measurement spoon, in which case it will be more accurate for volumes of liquids). After solubility calculations, 13 mL will dissolve 15 g of NaNO2 so you can add and stir a lot with the spoon, when you notice that the solid does not dissolve more even with much agitation, there are 15 g of sn in the liquid. Remove the solid from the bottom of the container if there is too much and then complete the solution formed with water until all the liquid has 100 mL.
On the other hand, I read in the megathread sn that 10 g is the fatal amount of nitrite in the body and that in fact each person owns the amount that will make the body go into bankruptcy for up to 45 minutes. Some people used little sn and died after 8 hours, others used too much and had seizures, so 15g is a general nitrite base to be ingested, it does not have to be the exact measurement.
PPhill recommends between 50 and 100 mL of water, but I will use 100 mL because I have read cases of people who have felt throat burning because of the high concentration of salt in the solution.

7 - I will lie on my back in the center of a double bed, knowing that no one will bother me for hours, in light clothes, maybe shirtless and make sure there's a draft of cool air on me with a mobile fan.

PPhill says that the person sleeps and it is not painful, but that I remember all the reports I read was of people who went wrong and felt some weird pain. maybe this will cause me to increase to 3 the number of hixizine tablets. But anyway, I'll wait for my body to try to expel sodium nitrite and suffer some symptoms like nausea and stomach pain, I'll have to put up with it. the ventilation will help to resist pain if it occurs because it keeps the body cool, usually it is sweating a lot.

8 - Catch the buss.

Notes: According to PPhill, a person falls asleep after 30 minutes after ingesting sn and dies in 45 minutes.

A man ingested 22 g of sn, passed badly and called the ambulance 5 minutes after being rescued, this shows that it must be bad to bear (but nothing says whether or not he did the sn method or just ingested without all the other medications) . Anyway, it was calculated that he had fucking 90% methemoglobin in the blood and after 24 hours that amount was drastically reduced and he is without sequelae but went to the psychiatric wing.

Buying sn by amazon / ebay / mercado livre is dangerous because it can be any salt being titled sodium nitrite and can have any purity. if the purity is too low, it will take hours to die. chemical industry sites sell these products via the Internet and are more reliable.

I hope it will be useful to other people.

Links I quoted:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-1

https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/sodium_nitrite#section=Pharmacology-and-Biochemistry

PPhill but I do not have the link = P

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-sn-failed.7111/

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Salvacion

Salvacion

Sep 25, 2018
So essentially the sodium nitrite sold by Walmart would not be pure enough? It appears to ha e all the correct compensation

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Voldmort ,

´A man ingested 22 g of sn, passed badly and called the ambulance 5 minutes after being rescued, this shows that it must be bad to bear (but nothing says whether or not he did the sn method or just ingested without all the other medications) . Anyway, it was calculated that he had fucking 90% methemoglobin in the blood and after 24 hours that amount was drastically reduced and he is without sequelae but went to the psychiatric wing.´

Did he back out because of phsyical or mental suffering ?

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018

Did he back out because of phsyical or mental suffering ?

was physical.
as i said (i guess), the news does not say if he used sn only or accompanied by some remedy

V

Voldmort

Experienced
Sep 23, 2018
So essentially the sodium nitrite sold by Walmart would not be pure enough? It appears to ha e all the correct compensation
have the purity stated on the packaging?

scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Since it's Walmart I try to trust.

However doesn't NaNO2 degrade with time? You have to keep it restocked. That is my concern.

Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
I wondered about that as well since it's mentioned it has an indefinite shelf life. I noticed what I ordered has an expiry date of March 2019.

Reactions: Cyanide, Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others