• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
Also, I tested meto yesterday, no side effects. I've fasted for 8 hours. I haven't done the anti-emetic 2 day regime. I just wanted to go ahead with it. I'm tired and I've had enough honestly.

Once you take the SN can you update me on the pain, please? Also, if you're doing it tonight, rest easy and may you find peace. <3

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, scales and 1 other person
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Once you take the SN can you update me on the pain, please? Also, if you're doing it tonight, rest easy and may you find peace. <3

Yes, I'll do so once I've taken it. Thank you for the kind words.

Reactions: Cyanide, Throwaway563078, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
Yes, I'll do so once I've taken it. Thank you for the kind words.

Your cocktail is ibuprofen 1000mg, metoclopramide (did you do a regimen or are you taking it at once and how much?), and tagamet/antacid 800mg, correct? Sorry if I missed something, I'll reread it

A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018
Your cocktail is ibuprofen 1000mg, metoclopramide (did you do a regimen or are you taking it at once and how much?), and tagamet/antacid 800mg, correct? Sorry if I missed something, I'll reread it

Okay I reread, my mistake you had all of the information. If it isn't too painful once you do it I may follow that regimen except with cimetidine instead.

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Also, I tested meto yesterday, no side effects. I've fasted for 8 hours. I haven't done the anti-emetic 2 day regime. I just wanted to go ahead with it. I'm tired and I've had enough honestly.
I only have zofran to use as an antiemtic and am afraid to do the regime also as I was only prescibribed 14 of them. Because if I do a routine and end up chickening out when the day comes I'll have nothing left which has already happened. I only have 9 left now. I'm planning to take 4 two hours before. Then take tagamet along with alka-seltzer an hour afterwards. 15 minutes after that I'll take a few xanex with a couple of antihistimemes and non presciption sleeping pills before injestion. I still need a gram measuring scale though. I wish I could do it now though, I too have had enough and am beyond fed up with everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and scales
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
It really doesn't taste good. I should of diluted it more I think.

• Wow
Reactions: Raggas, Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
No pain yet, I can feel my heart rate going up though.

• Love
Reactions: Raggas, Cyanide, Throwaway563078 and 3 others
TheLastTrip

TheLastTrip

Experienced
Nov 2, 2018
Rest easy Lunar, I hope you pass painlessly.

Reactions: Cyanide, Throwaway563078, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
Feeling sleepy and relaxed.

• Love
Reactions: Bpdboii, Raggas, Sickman75 and 9 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018

No pain at all? Rest easy <3
I'll ctb tomorrow so if theres an afterlife I'll be sure to stop by lol

Reactions: Cyanide, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
Mixed 15g of SN in 60ml of water. I'm not sure how it's supposed to look but it's clear to the point you wouldn't even know it was in there. It dissolved easily. I also just took 4x75g of Ranitidine, 1000mg of Ibuprofen and 40mg Meto (Primperan). All I feel is very flushed at the moment with those.

Are you planning to CTB tonight? I hope you find peace. I enjoyed your comments, most of which I read in this thread.

Reactions: Cyanide, throwaway777, Throwaway563078 and 2 others
A

ancryxia

Aug 28, 2018

Haven't gotten a reply from you. That seems to tell me you passed out fast and there wasn't too much pain, hopefully. If so, trying your regimen soon. Thank you. Rest in peace, Lunar.

Reactions: bag.of.cats, Cyanide, Fellow and 4 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
I think it was successful for Lunar, she hasn't replied yet. Feel saddened but Rest in peace Lunar, I hope it wasn't painful

Last edited:
Reactions: Cyanide, throwaway777, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
T

Throwaway563078

Experienced
Oct 6, 2018
It's not just money for me though. Privacy is really my main issue. If I were to buy somthing like a scale or antiemtics my family would get suspicious. If I was alone this method would be so much easier as with any other method.
So would mine, I'm trying to work it out.

Reactions: Cyanide, throwaway777, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Peace be with you lunar.
I hope your passing was smooth x

Reactions: Cyanide, Throwaway563078, throwaway777 and 3 others
Karl

Karl

Oct 14, 2018
15 mL would give you 30 g of sn because its density is 2, not approximately 15 g.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Cyanide and Lifeisatrap
M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Circles
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Please excuse my ignorance...
Let me get this straight: you're describing here a ctb method with home salt? The stuff you sprinkle on a good omelette?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
O

OfficerK

Experienced
May 6, 2018
Let me get this straight: you're describing here a ctb method with home salt? The stuff you sprinkle on a good omelette?
Do you sprinkle sodium nitrite on your omelette?

Reactions: Ashpac, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
No not home salt. That would be NaCl.
Harmfull in extremly large qtys but not what we are refering to here.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Do you sprinkle sodium nitrite on your omelette?

No not home salt. That would be NaCl.
Harmfull in extremly large qtys but not what we are refering to here.

My bad, my bad, 5th grade "chemistry" lessons popped into my head, so I got both confused and impressed over the thought of what's happening here.
After some googling, slightly disappointed, tbh.

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Table salt can be damaging in its own right over long durations.. but def not an option if your looking to ctb...

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
P
Pain does result, headaches specifically can be very bad. Seizures can occur as well, though from what I hear those tend to occur once unconscious. It's not a painless method but it is swift and ensures death, supposedly.
ppill makes it sound quite painless. Don't know how realistic this is.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Arak
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
P
ppill makes it sound quite painless. Don't know how realistic this is.
I'd like more feedback too. SA may be out of the question because of lack of availability.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Peace be with you lunar.
I hope your passing was smooth x
Just wondered if anyone has heard anything from lunar.? Wishing her peace whichever way it went.

C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
F
I'd like more feedback too. SA may be out of the question because of lack of availability.
From what I've read sa more uncomfortable and sn no after effects if fails. Sa poss more reliable. Least distressing method would be best for me. Not sure how co2 compares x

C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
Without scaring anyone off. Im questioning the validity of no side effects if survival. The mechanism in which SN is use for ctb is by stopping blood from carrying oxygen, from what ive read your body would be able to completely convert all the methemoglobinemia back to hemoglobin within 2 hours assuming normal cell function and no rescue and a dose low enough for survival. This means significant shortage of oxygen in the body for prolonged period of time. Surely brain damage from this is a posibility.

Reactions: Tristesse, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Without scaring anyone off. Im questioning the validity of no side effects if survival. The mechanism in which SN is use for ctb is by stopping blood from carrying oxygen, from what ive read your body would be able to completely convert all the methemoglobinemia back to hemoglobin within 2 hours assuming normal cell function and no rescue and a dose low enough for survival. This means significant shortage of oxygen in the body for prolonged period of time. Surely brain damage from this is a posibility.
I really hope this is not true as it is my chosen method for possible use in about 3 weeks!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, NoOneKnows and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone tell me this is definitely not true!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and NoOneKnows
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Lara Francis,

My worries as well.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-killing-feral-pig-trials.5100/#post-79859 I'll post this in the sn megathread.