• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
I'm also not sure I'f my kitchen scale is accurate enough.
I ordered a digital scale from amazon.. It will be here in 2 days so it should be accurate hopefully. I got confirmation that my sn is in my city dont know when its going to actually get here but I have my anti acid and antiemetics I haven't been taking them yet but I suspect everything will be here by Friday. Getting nervous because what if it fails. I am home all Day alone but I dont want to suffer. Are you doing this soon? Do you have your supplies? Ugh

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Crest33, Virgo and 1 other person
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi are metro, stemitil and domperidone the only suitable anti emetics. Thanks

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Trashcan

Trashcan

Trash
Aug 31, 2018
Where can you buy antiemetics? Can anyone maybe give me a link or DM me please? Thanks. I don't trust the ones on eBay. I also live in the US.

Last edited:
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Hi are metro, stemitil and domperidone the only suitable anti emetics. Thanks
The peaceful pill handbook has a list of antiemetics. Normally these are only on prescription. Not sure you just can buy online? Some people said something from Greece but not sure.

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
I ordered a digital scale from amazon.. It will be here in 2 days so it should be accurate hopefully. I got confirmation that my sn is in my city dont know when its going to actually get here but I have my anti acid and antiemetics I haven't been taking them yet but I suspect everything will be here by Friday. Getting nervous because what if it fails. I am home all Day alone but I dont want to suffer. Are you doing this soon? Do you have your supplies? Ugh
I'm waiting on supplies, and then I have to prepare. So it's 'it for the first weeks.

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
My sn arrived today and way earlier then expected. The fact of having something in your house that's so lethal is scary.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
The peaceful pill handbook has a list of antiemetics. Normally these are only on prescription. Not sure you just can buy online? Some people said something from Greece but not sure.
The anti emetics listed in pph aren't necessarily suitable for sn. Some of them aren't dopamine antagonists.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Crest33
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
My sn arrived today and way earlier then expected. The fact of having something in your house that's so lethal is scary.
Mine is out for delivery don't want anyone to find it either. No one will know what its for though. Now I'm thinking its not the best way for me. Scared it won't work

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Crest33
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
The anti emetics listed in pph aren't necessarily suitable for sn. Some of them aren't dopamine antagonists.
Thanks for the info. The anti-emetics I have are luckily dopamine antagonists.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Virgo
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Mine is out for delivery don't want anyone to find it either. No one will know what its for though. Now I'm thinking its not the best way for me. Scared it won't work
Oh man, I strat realizing now that will take something serious willpower for a successful ctb.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Kingkelly
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Oh man, I strat realizing now that will take something serious willpower for a successful ctb.
Right! Seriously questioning it. You just can't call for help and its probably going to be scary as hell. The unknown is what makes me nervous I want to go peacefully not terrified. Man this is getting real and now I'm thinking N is the way to go. Ive seen video of this. Guy just passes out. Wish there was a video of sn CBT I mean it sounds morbid but I want a guideline of how it goes.

Reactions: Whatiwantiswhatiwas, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
V

Virgo

Arcanist
Oct 3, 2018
Anyone know if there is anything I should know for using enteric coated capsules?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
J

Jadon91

Nov 20, 2018
What is the best antiacid for this method? Someone says that Omeprazole is a proton pump inhibitor (PPI) and is much better than Cimetidine and Ranitidine. Is it the truth?
And could I take some benzo to make me feel asleep?

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
qyote'Methylene blue [9] is indicated as the first-line antidote therapy for patients with severe methemoglobinemia. It is recommended that patients with methemoglobin levels >30%, high risk factors such as anemia, or symptoms at any level should be treated using methylene blue at a dose of 1-2 mg/kg body weight intravenously over 5 min. Generally, methemoglobin concentration decreases significantly within 1-2 h after a single dose; additional doses may be necessary. In this case, we could suspect whether the patient had some poisoning because of his cyanosis and severe methemoglobinemia. So we could use methylene blue very quickly in the emergency room.'

Not at my best: single dose of methylene blue or SN ? How fast is SN eliminated ? I could look for that answer myself, but not right now.

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
But he did wait for an hour prior to calling for help. How much longer should he have waited ? Days ?

Note: extubated. That sounds like fun.

Just refering to all the stories about being saved. The articles dont really mention if they called for help because the pain was unbearble or if they backed out after an hour due to survival instinct, or the method just wasnt working for whatever reason. I wouldnt wait days in agony no but if at dome point during the process i was in too much pain then yes i probably would call for help too but wont know untill i take it

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Crest33 and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
Just refering to all the stories about being saved. The articles dont really mention if they called for help because the pain was unbearble or if they backed out after an hour due to survival instinct, or the method just wasnt working for whatever reason. I wouldnt wait days in agony no but if at dome point during the process i was in too much pain then yes i probably would call for help too but wont know untill i take it
I would not expect days in agony. Then your dosage was high enough and you'd already died. Rescues have to happen within the first hours. If the dosage was not large enough to kill you, I think you will pull trough on your own after hours of agony.

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
I would not expect days in agony. Then your dosage was high enough and you'd already died. Rescues have to happen within the first hours. If the dosage was not large enough to kill you, I think you will pull trough on your own after hours of agony.

Has there been any recorded cases of someone surviving after an hour or so of not being found/rescued?

S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
So ive ordered SN (smallest i found was 250g), primperan (20x 10mg tablets) and Ranitidine (60x 150mg tablets). Hooe it all comes before christmas

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and ausboy96
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I'd rather have azide, but in Europe ... haven't been able to find a source

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018

It may not be as simpel as the dose not being high enough. And even if you might be able to pull through on your own, you may not want to !

Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
It may not be as simpel as the dose not being high enough. And even if you might be able to pull through on your own, you may not want to !
But 1 hour is way to fast to give up. No one said it was going to be easy.

Has there been any recorded cases of someone surviving after an hour or so of not being found/rescued?
There are cases of people surviving according to the peaceful pill handbook. Not sure if the survived after being rescued.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and lv-gras
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Crest33 ,

If you're not unconscious or obviously dying after an hour it's probably best to call for help. It's the human thing to do.

Is there any information about a 'peak effect' for SN ? (time)

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Shewaitsforme ,

SA is more reliable in terms of lethality, irreversible for the most part and probably also faster. The woman in question almost certainly didn't take meto ! If you do it right there is almost no chance for survival. Meto, 10-20 mg SA and dealth is almost assured. Possibly extremely brutal.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Shewaitsforme and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
@Crest33 ,

If you're not unconscious or obviously dying after an hour it's probably best to call for help. It's the human thing to do.

Is there any information about a 'peak effect' for SN ? (time)
Isn't it working I'f your dying?

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Crest33 ,

I don't want to be argumentative but if youre'not dying you may want to stop the pain or damage to your health.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, lv-gras and 1 other person
Crest33

Crest33

Sheet slinger
Nov 28, 2018
@Crest33 ,

I don't want to be argumentative but if youre'not dying you may want to stop the pain or damage to your health.
Didn't see the not. My bad. Sorry. Yeah, personally I think I shouldn't call for help in one hour. I also will be at a remote location, to make the chances of being found as little as possible. But maybe I change my mind after a few hours And then they will need to find my of course,wich wil take time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, Kingkelly and 1 other person