• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Would taking a couple of non presciption sleep aids along with the xanex help with pain and relaxation? If so which do you guys think would be preferable. Sominex who's main ingrediant is diphenhydramine HCI. Or Alteril which is a herbal sleep aid that contains; L-Trptophan, valerian root extract, and 4 mgs of melatonin. I also read somewhere that melatonin apparantly helps with nausea too. Sorry, everytime I think I have all my questions of this method answered, I end up having more questions. Hopefully this will be my last question :shy:.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Hi instead of the tagamet antacid recommended in p pill, I assume zantec is ok as available otc in UK. Thanks

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
Would taking a couple of non presciption sleep aids along with the xanex help with pain and relaxation? If so which do you guys think would be preferable. Sominex who's main ingrediant is diphenhydramine HCI. Or Alteril which is a herbal sleep aid that contains; L-Trptophan, valerian root extract, and 4 mgs of melatonin. I also read somewhere that melatonin apparantly helps with nausea too. Sorry, everytime I think I have all my questions of this method answered, I end up having more questions. Hopefully this will be my last question :shy:.
Herbal sounds good to me x

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
Hi instead of the tagamet antacid recommended in p pill, I assume zantec is ok as available otc in UK. Thanks
Yes, it's fine. You might want to search the thread for ranitidine. Because it might be stronger, some are lowering their doses.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Lunar

Lunar

Student
Aug 14, 2018
"It's 3 times as potent as Cimetidine, so you only need around 250-300mg instead of 800".

(Thanks invisibly).

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Deutschv2 and 1 other person
F

Finallyhere

Student
Oct 30, 2018
Okay after browsing this thread, I have some questions:

- where can this be bought in person? Concerned about privacy of delivery to my place (I live with my bro, still get delivered stuff to my parents)

- Zantac can be used for vomiting ?

- apparently <5g has proven to be fatal but 10-15 is the recommended dose? I'm a skinny male so I wouldn't want to overkill it and vomit if Zantac ends up being too weak

- I have hydroxyzine so I'll be taking that.

I imagine it'd go something like :

1. Fast from food.
2. Take hydroxy.
3. Swallow Zantac.
4. Mix and drink 15 grams.
5. Sleep forever.

Am I missing anything?

Reactions: JeSuisMalade, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
J

jizz676

Student
Sep 25, 2018
if this method fails?
only stomach pain? other negative effects of failed attempts?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Throwaway563078 and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
if this method fails?
only stomach pain? other negative effects of failed attempts?
Stomach pain, headaches, and vomiting seem to be the worse things that could happen during an attempt. The worse of it could go on for hours followed by days to recover completely.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Throwaway563078 and 3 others
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
Just a suggestion and a question. In a different thread someone suggested the combination of 5 mg fentanyl and SN. Obviously fentanyl would help with some symptoms, although it's expensive, in patches. Ive read the 'fentanyl kills' stories, but if it was so great then why would not more people use it for suicide ? Even aside from 'my' tolerance. And obviously, that's a lot of patches.

And anyway, just as with oxycodone I'd guess that the opioid could undo the effects of the antiemetic ? Someone cautioned me against that. Unexpected effects are possible to new combinations. Nitschke doesn't mention opiates as an option with either SN or SA.
I'm curious about people's insights/ideas.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lizzie S., Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
You're not alone. When I think about those who I'd be leaving behind I break and can't bring myself to execute everything. Obviously, I'm going to hurt so many people when I'm gone, I'm aware of that, to a reasonable level. But to an emotional level, I feel like no one will care at all; because no one ever showed they cared.

Yes I'll hurt everyone. But nothing will change if I stay anyway. For some reason people start regretting not being nicer to those who actually took their lives. This world is sickening and I want out. I don't have a future anyway so why bother. I've suffered enough. 14 years is more than enough for me. I know others have suffered longer, but in my case im drained.

At least I tried.

Thanks man
I feel the same. Illness or injury there's no other way out of. Tried everything I can think of. Best wishes x

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, Paloma and 1 other person
C

cappuccinogirl

Experienced
Aug 11, 2018
I'm in the uk, sent from Greece, handwritten brown envelope.
Hi just wondered if you'd tried any? Ordered some. Thanks

Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018

- where can this be bought in person? Concerned about privacy of delivery to my place (I live with my bro, still get delivered stuff to my parents)

- apparently <5g has proven to be fatal but 10-15 is the recommended dose? I'm a skinny male so I wouldn't want to overkill it and vomit if Zantac ends up being too weak

1. Fast from food.
2. Take hydroxy.
3. Swallow Zantac.
5. Sleep forever.

Am I missing anything?

Page 1 has the directions, zantac does nothing for vomiting but is used as an acid reducer , need metocloprimide for vomiting (antiemetic).

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
anyone here from Spain could help me to get the things needed? I can't seem to find them here, but I can outside of Spain. But they don't ship here.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
LifeSucksDropOut

LifeSucksDropOut

Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down
Nov 10, 2018
Does anyone have any ideas for how to get a strong enough antiemetic into the United States? Customs here are pretty tough so ordering from the suggested places online is out of the question, and I doubt my psych will give me a dopamine antagonist given I'm on Wellbutrin/Buproprion, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

Reactions: Lizzie S., Deafsn0w, scales and 2 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Does anyone have any ideas for how to get a strong enough antiemetic into the United States? Customs here are pretty tough so ordering from the suggested places online is out of the question, and I doubt my psych will give me a dopamine antagonist given I'm on Wellbutrin/Buproprion, a dopamine reuptake inhibitor.

Nobody's had any problems getting them in the USA, eBay,UK Greece (primperin)

Reactions: Lizzie S., Deafsn0w, scales and 4 others
Paloma

Paloma

Suicide doesn't kill people. Sadness kills them.
Nov 3, 2018
How many have succeeded with SN method? I'm still questioning its reliability. If only I could get N.

Better do some hardcore research *sighs
My motivation is none cuz depression

Reactions: Deafsn0w, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018

1. Fast from food.
2. Take hydroxy.
3. Swallow Zantac.
5. Sleep forever.

Am I missing anything?
Maybe Walmart sells SN in their store? I only saw it on their page. Not sure if they have SN in local stores or just online delivery.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Aesthler

Aesthler

Death is the only God who comes when you call
Sep 25, 2018

I ordered two boxes of primperan from Ebay. They usually ship from Greece and while I had one issue with not receiving my package I contacted the seller on Ebay about it immediately and he sent a second time. I ordered from a different seller as well because the situation made me nervous and I received both boxes without issue in the US

Reactions: WolfgangA, stellabelle, Paloma and 7 others
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
How many have succeeded with SN method? I'm still questioning its reliability. If only I could get N.

Better do some hardcore research *sighs
My motivation is none cuz depression

Nobody has failed this method yet without medical intervention taking 15 or more grams.

Reactions: WolfgangA, xb243, Lizzie S. and 6 others
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
why is 15mg suggested? Why dont just take 30 or 50?

Reactions: Paloma, Deafsn0w, scales and 2 others
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
Reactions: Deafsn0w, scales, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018

1. Fast from food.
2. Take hydroxy.
3. Swallow Zantac.
5. Sleep forever.

Am I missing anything?

Ok from my personal experience with this, mix your SN first. I didn't, I took the Tagamet and primparan first and then was too dizzy to even measure out the SN on a scale. It was ridiculous. So make your SN mix first.

Second, I got caught with my first attempt because I wasn't able to make the SN mixture. I recommend going to your post office or something similar and getting yourself a PO box. UPS stores also give you mailboxes that don't have PO box but actual street addresses, that's what I did. I get my stuff ordered there now to avoid any issues with family finding my SN or N. I tried extensively to find SN locally and failed, it is incredibly difficult to come by. The one chemical supplier I found said they refused to sell to individuals, only institutions and businesses.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Paloma, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Paloma

Paloma

Nov 3, 2018
Ok from my personal experience with this, mix your SN first. I didn't, I took the Tagamet and primparan first and then was too dizzy to even measure out the SN on a scale. It was ridiculous. So make your SN mix first.

Second, I got caught with my first attempt because I wasn't able to make the SN mixture. I recommend going to your post office or something similar and getting yourself a PO box. UPS stores also give you mailboxes that don't have PO box but actual street addresses, that's what I did. I get my stuff ordered there now to avoid any issues with family finding my SN or N. I tried extensively to find SN locally and failed, it is incredibly difficult to come by. The one chemical supplier I found said they refused to sell to individuals, only institutions and businesses.
There goes my hopes of getting SN in my local Walmart xD too good to be true. I'll still check though. Most likely they won't give me any.

Nobody has failed this method yet without medical intervention taking 15 or more grams.
Thanks man

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap, scales and 1 other person
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I decided to try again today.

I took 1000mg ibuprofen, 40mg primparan, 40mg Tagamet.

I made the SN mixture with 15mg SN in distilled water and will take it in about 30-45 minutes. I hope it works this time.

Reactions: schizochicken, Jupiter, Lizzie S. and 5 others
scales

scales

Resident Slime
Oct 18, 2018
I decided to try again today.

I took 1000mg ibuprofen, 40mg primparan, 40mg Tagamet.

I made the SN mixture with 15mg SN in distilled water and will take it in about 30-45 minutes. I hope it works this time.

I am a little bit concerned that the SN mixture being exposed to air will be less effective... but I know I won't be able to make it later so fewer choices. I intend to format my phone so don't think I can do any sort of live update or anything. Thank you everyone, hopefully this time it'll be the real deal.

Reactions: schizochicken, Deafsn0w, Lifeisatrap and 3 others