S

SentimentalTrip

Mar 30, 2023
Hi all. I would also like an SN source for the United States. I understand people are wary of sharing sources but I've been on this forum for well over a year now. My post count isn't particularly high because I only come here during my deepest lows.

Reactions: kvsvenky100
Z

zzld

Oct 29, 2021
Anyone know a reliable way to source SN in Canada? I am desperate and have had no luck on the dark web.

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
8h before SN, It can also be 12h, 24h and even 36 hours. I read what someone did.
Do you plan on using SN in house with other people around? If so, it probably wouldnt work because if you are found they will instantly know you took SN/have methemoglobinemia because of cyanosis and they will immediately give you the antidote.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Do you plan on using SN in house with other people around? If so, it probably wouldnt work because if you are found they will instantly know you took SN/have methemoglobinemia because of cyanosis and they will immediately give you the antidote.
Not at all, you should look for my thread of my plan with SN. I have everything very detailed there. I have modified a couple of points but nothing more. I will use an Airbnb, with a margin of hours until I am found. I am very detail-oriented in almost everything I do, I can't help but be so in something as important as CTB...

L

Loindelaterre

Oct 31, 2023
Hello
Do you know how far in advance you can mix SN with water? And is it possible to store it in a simple plastic bottle?

CocoToxBase

CocoToxBase

Experienced
Jan 8, 2024
Hello
Do you know how far in advance you can mix SN with water? And is it possible to store it in a simple plastic bottle?
You should ideally mix it before you drink it. In regards to storage SN is quite good at keeping its purity, keep it out of direct sunlight and store it in a sealed container it can last for years

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
babyelephant

babyelephant

Dec 11, 2023
is anyone able to point me in the direction of DMC? or any other source that ships to Aus? I received one via dms a month ago and ordered but it's been that long and it still says awaiting shipment :((. For reference I'm bipolar and pretty much on my last legs, the days are not going by smoothly at all