• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
do you guy think if i take SN and go into the pool or a hot tub after that it can look like an accidental drowning instead of SN for cause of death?
I doubt it, unless you spend time in the water, and I'm talking about days, your body wouldn't be so badly damaged that there's any doubt about the cause of death. I suppose that in any scenario they would do an autopsy, since they couldn't find water in your lungs and they would start considering possibilities. Toxic tests are usually the most common in these cases. I don't recommend it because if you fall unconscious in the water, you might end up drowning, but I don't know if you would notice.

Reactions: sukiduki
QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Arcanist
Jul 29, 2023
If vomiting happens from what I've seen with or without AEs is an antacid and SN enough?

I'm not gonna test it either just gonna go with my intuition so I am hoping it is enough but I guess failure is also a possibility. I think I need to steel myself for that too. Failure. C'est La Vie.

leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
Could someone dm me with source please it's hell I need to escape this week

Reactions: SonicFan1994
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
¿es suficiente un antiácido y SN?
The last revision of the guidelines indicated that antacid was not recommended, I think it was because SN was absorbed more slowly (could antacid affect the functioning of the stomach?) but I am not sure about that.

Could someone dm me with source please it's hell I need to escape this week
I think that no source can get it to you in less than 1 week.... Furthermore, people who have only been on the forum for a short time, who do not have many messages and barely interact with the rest are not candidates to receive sources.

Hold on a little longer, you may find the source yourself.

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
leap_from_life

leap_from_life

schizo doomer gurl
Apr 5, 2023
The last revision of the guidelines indicated that antacid was not recommended, I think it was because SN was absorbed more slowly (could antacid affect the functioning of the stomach?) but I am not sure about that.

I think that no source can get it to you in less than 1 week.... Furthermore, people who have only been on the forum for a short time, who do not have many messages and barely interact with the rest are not candidates to receive sources.

Hold on a little longer, you may find the source yourself.
Its fine I've found it myself no longer need dm, there's problem with shipment to the UK tho :/

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I have seen your thread, the UK is a difficult country in many aspects. If they don't send and say to contact, I guess you have no choice but to call the source for advice on what to do. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, I don't understand shipping to the UK

ExistenceIsCruel

ExistenceIsCruel

Jun 12, 2024
I´ve been a ciggarette smoker for about 3 years now and i just found out smoking causes more gastric acid secretion and less acid mucosal blood flow. Should I stop smoking prior to doing the SN or it doesn´t matter?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I´ve been a ciggarette smoker for about 3 years now and i just found out smoking causes more gastric acid secretion and less acid mucosal blood flow. Should I stop smoking prior to doing the SN or it doesn´t matter?
Honestly, I think that won't matter. We obsess over details that sometimes make no sense to relate. Fasting and antiemetics, that's the most important thing.

Reactions: ExistenceIsCruel
ExistenceIsCruel

ExistenceIsCruel

Jun 12, 2024
Honestly, I think that won't matter. We obsess over details that sometimes make no sense to relate. Fasting and antiemetics, that's the most important thing.
Thank you, the thoughts were getting the best of me for a moment xD

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
It doesn't matter. It happens to me too, I tend to think a lot about every detail of my plan and I'm sure that in the end everything goes smoothly. My SN does not list its purity on the bottle, but on the website it indicated that it was 99% and several people have mentioned the same and it is reliable. My stupid worry is if it will taste as salty as it is claimed to be lol.

cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
If vomiting happens from what I've seen with or without AEs is an antacid and SN enough?

I'm not gonna test it either just gonna go with my intuition so I am hoping it is enough but I guess failure is also a possibility. I think I need to steel myself for that too. Failure. C'est La Vie.
I wouldn't substitute AE with antacid. Better is to get the meto and PPI combo. And since one can't get high off them it shouldn't be hard to get prescribed.

If you still feel like acid reflux then an antacid might be taken at that point and it works pretty quick but I doubt you will need that

Reactions: QueerMelancholy
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
Is there a way to calculate how much chemichals your body needs for this method. I'm afraid of ordering a small amount.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Is there a way to calculate how much chemichals your body needs for this method. I'm afraid of ordering a small amount.
The only way is to take them and see firsthand how they affect you. In any case, on an empty stomach the effect occurs much earlier. I recently read that stomach acid helps with the dissolution/absorption of NS, and that the antacid prolongs the time until it is absorbed and that it is no longer recommended to use it.

I take 20mg omeprazole every morning to, as the doctors say, (create a protective barrier in the stomach) and I don't think this affects absorption, since it doesn't talk about heartburn, but I'm not a doctor...

Reactions: CyzerRaze
C

CyzerRaze

Jun 18, 2024
The only way is to take them and see firsthand how they affect you. In any case, on an empty stomach the effect occurs much earlier. I recently read that stomach acid helps with the dissolution/absorption of NS, and that the antacid prolongs the time until it is absorbed and that it is no longer recommended to use it.

I take 20mg omeprazole every morning to, as the doctors say, (create a protective barrier in the stomach) and I don't think this affects absorption, since it doesn't talk about heartburn, but I'm not a doctor...
Thank you for your respone, I just have one more question. Is my understanding that for this method to work you'd need to take the antiemetic and dopamine blocker first and then take the Sodium Nintrite infused in water in a quick succesion correct?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Thank you for your respone, I just have one more question. Is my understanding that for this method to work you'd need to take the antiemetic and dopamine blocker first and then take the Sodium Nintrite infused in water in a quick succesion correct?
Taking the antiemetic first and then NS is correct, but taking it in quick succession is not.

Here you have more information, the AE is 45 minutes before the SN.

Reactions: CyzerRaze
C

calculusmaster

Jun 13, 2024
day 1
8:00 - 10mg metoclopramide
16:00 - 10mg metoclopramide
00:00 - 10mg metoclopramide

day 2
16:00 metoclopramide (fasting starts)
21:00 water fast
23:00 - 1 hour before SN : 600 mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol.
23:45 - 45 minutes before SN: 3x10mg metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30 - 30 minutes before SN: magnesium hydroxide magnesium milk 1 tbsp and 2mg of clonazepam(Benzos)
00:00 SN drink = 50 to 70ml of water with 25g of SN alongside with 300-400mg of propanolol crushed and mixed with water
prepare 2 cups in case you vomit. (Only one of them with propanolol)

would this be a good plan?

• Informative
Reactions: Acritarch
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
day 1
16:00 - 10mg metoclopramide
00:00 - 10mg metoclopramide

day 2
16:00 metoclopramide (fasting starts)
21:00 water fast
23:00 - 1 hour before SN : 600 mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol.
23:45 - 45 minutes before SN: 3x10mg metoclopramide (30mg in total)
23:30 - 30 minutes before SN: magnesium hydroxide magnesium milk 1 tbsp and 2mg of clonazepam(Benzos)
00:00 SN drink = 50 to 70ml of water with 25g of SN alongside with 300-400mg of propanolol crushed and mixed with water
prepare 2 cups in case you vomit. (Only one of them with propanolol)

would this be a good plan?
Magnesium milk is an antacid, I seem to remember, and it is no longer recommended as it slows down the absorption of SN. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, apparently an acidic stomach is better for SN.

If you are not used to benzos, they may have a lot of effect on you, be careful with that. I will take 4 mg 20 minutes before, not 30. And crushed, that is important.

Propranolol works for tachycardia, right? It's not painful but if you want to use it, no problem, several have done it.

Seems like a good plan, imo

• Informative
C

calculusmaster

Jun 13, 2024
Magnesium milk is an antacid, I seem to remember, and it is no longer recommended as it slows down the absorption of SN. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, apparently an acidic stomach is better for SN.

If you are not used to benzos, they may have a lot of effect on you, be careful with that. I will take 4 mg 20 minutes before, not 30. And crushed, that is important.

Propranolol works for tachycardia, right? It's not painful but if you want to use it, no problem, several have done it.

Seems like a good plan, imo
I'm planning on using an antacid since I have mild GERD problems and am quite afraid of some severe stomach ache or sumn, but thanks for the info! I will look forward into some acidic stomachs.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm planning on using an antacid since I have mild GERD problems and am quite afraid of some severe stomach ache or sumn, but thanks for the info! I will look forward into some acidic stomachs.
Check this out too, starting on page 108

I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
Hello. I have two questions.
Will benzos have enough time to knock me out? It does take xanax up to one hour to actually work and on an empty stomach not on a stomach filled with sn. How much water can I drink with xanax? It is a lot of tablets!
metoclopramide is a prokinetic that does block dopamine. So it should be avoided?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hello. I have two questions.
Will benzos have enough time to knock me out? It does take xanax up to one hour to actually work and on an empty stomach not on a stomach filled with sn. How much water can I drink with xanax? It is a lot of tablets!
metoclopramide is a prokinetic that does block dopamine. So it should be avoided?
If you want SN to take effect quickly, you must have your stomach as empty as possible, this does not mean that you go 24 hours without eating. 8 hours without eating and 2 without drinking is enough.

How long does xanax take? I didn't know. In the guides they recommend taking the benzos right after SN, but I don't have confidence and I will take them 20 minutes before, crushed (which will help their absorption) maybe with xanax it will work too, by crushing it and diluting it in water you will drink less, like I mean, the less things in the stomach the better.

Meto should not be avoided, precisely because it blocks dopamine that requires a prescription and is so good for preventing vomiting.

If what you want is to fall asleep early, according to several cases, in less than 20 minutes (following the instructions carefully) you will be unconscious due to NS. Also if you are not used to xanax it should not be necessary to take that much (unless you want to get KOed) I will use 3-4 mg of lorazepam, and I am used to it. Find a comparison table to calculate how much xanax those 4 mg of lorazepam are. I weigh 70 kg and I have a tolerance, but if I take 2 I usually feel quite relaxed, maybe you don't need as much xanax.

• Informative
I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
If you want SN to take effect quickly, you must have your stomach as empty as possible, this does not mean that you go 24 hours without eating. 8 hours without eating and 2 without drinking is enough.

How long does xanax take? I didn't know. In the guides they recommend taking the benzos right after SN, but I don't have confidence and I will take them 20 minutes before, crushed (which will help their absorption) maybe with xanax it will work too, by crushing it and diluting it in water you will drink less, like I mean, the less things in the stomach the better.

Meto should not be avoided, precisely because it blocks dopamine that requires a prescription and is so good for preventing vomiting.

If what you want is to fall asleep early, according to several cases, in less than 20 minutes (following the instructions carefully) you will be unconscious due to NS. Also if you are not used to xanax it should not be necessary to take that much (unless you want to get KOed) I will use 3-4 mg of lorazepam, and I am used to it. Find a comparison table to calculate how much xanax those 4 mg of lorazepam are. I weigh 70 kg and I have a tolerance, but if I take 2 I usually feel quite relaxed, maybe you don't need as much xanax.
  • Xanax has a quicker onset of effect, but a shorter duration of action (4 to 6 hours) compared with lorazepam's 8 hours.
  • Sedative and performance-impairing effects may occur sooner with Xanax, but dissipate quicker than with lorazepam.
  • It doesn t make sense to take benzos after the SN. Sn will knock me out (20 minutes according to some posts) prior to benzos knocking me out. Xanax changes brain chemistry by releasing higher amounts of dopamine. And meto blocks dopamine. It is not easy for me to find morphine and xanax is the only benzo I can find. The goal is a most peaceful death. I just want to sleep and never wake up.

Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
If my hanging doesn't work I was considering SN but has anyone been able to get it in Netherlands?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
  • Xanax has a quicker onset of effect, but a shorter duration of action (4 to 6 hours) compared with lorazepam's 8 hours.
  • Sedative and performance-impairing effects may occur sooner with Xanax, but dissipate quicker than with lorazepam.
  • It doesn t make sense to take benzos after the SN. Sn will knock me out (20 minutes according to some posts) prior to benzos knocking me out. Xanax changes brain chemistry by releasing higher amounts of dopamine. And meto blocks dopamine. It is not easy for me to find morphine and xanax is the only benzo I can find. The goal is a most peaceful death. I just want to sleep and never wake up.
I understand... you seem like a pill expert!
In your situation, I would opt for the AE, the benzos will not act as fast or strong as we may think, it is better not to vomit and endure the fear of vomiting and not be afraid (in which case I would surely expel the benzos as well)

I

inevitable31

Jun 19, 2024
If my hanging doesn't work I was considering SN but has anyone been able to get it in Netherlands?
hanging is not a peaceful death. Was considering it for some time but it is a terrible way to go. Survival instinct does kick in and you will strangle to free the obstruction. I am not even that sure that sn will be peaceful.

Xanorus

Xanorus

Jun 23, 2024
hanging is not a peaceful death. Was considering it for some time but it is a terrible way to go. Survival instinct does kick in and you will strangle to free the obstruction. I am not even that sure that sn will be peaceful.
I am sadly fully aware of that however options are extremely limited due to my chronic issues and with SN looking unlikely ill probably resort to Hanging and if that wont work Train.

Last edited:
C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
What do u guys think... Take the SN/water with one hit or sip it ?? 🤔🤔

C

Chronic Melancholic

Jun 23, 2024
Hello all,

Could someone DM me the information for legitimate/reliable sources to get the necessary materials for the SN method? I'm in the U.S. I would greatly appreciate it.

Reactions: ToMoveOn
sundown12

sundown12

drama queen
Oct 5, 2022
i don't get it, when do you start fasting? 24h or 8h before SN?

Reactions: ToMoveOn