• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
How can I be sure that sodium nitrite will not be spoiled and will work?
If my SN turns into nitrate, what would be the effect on ctb? Would it still work but in a more painful way or would it not work at all? Is it still reversible with no long term damage if I fail?
I need answer for this question please

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
How can I be sure that sodium nitrite will not be spoiled and will work?

I need answer for this question please
If its nitrate it wont work it will just make you sick.
The only way to be sure its nitrite is by using test strips and following a guide on how to use them. Also getting sn from a reputable chemical supplier that provides the percentage purity that is then confirmed by the test strips at home. See bartovation test strips rather than an aquarium test.

• Informative
Reactions: Orbitc and pthnrdnojvsc
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
If its nitrate it wont work it will just make you sick.
The only way to be sure its nitrite is by using test strips and following a guide on how to use them. Also getting sn from a reputable chemical supplier that provides the percentage purity that is then confirmed by the test strips at home. See bartovation test strips rather than an aquarium test.
Can I make sure it's working through a blood test? I can't raise too much doubt

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Can I make sure it's working through a blood test? I can't raise too much doubt
A blood test will be positive with both sodium nitrite and nitrate so is not a reliable test, I'm sorry. It's a step in the right direction but will not distinguish between the two compounds.

front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
A blood test will be positive with both sodium nitrite and nitrate so is not a reliable test, I'm sorry. It's a step in the right direction but will not distinguish between the two compounds.
Is there a little color difference? Maybe I can tell

toofargone6969

toofargone6969

Wandering
Apr 29, 2023
Is there a little color difference? Maybe I can tell
No, they both turn the blood brown. You will not be able to tell based off the color of your blood and such a test is very imprecise. You can order test strips on amazon and/or a nitrite aquarium testing kit.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I'm going to get some sodium nitrite for the future. I did this because I don't know that getting it would become impossible. When it's time to leave, is it possible to test it to see if it works? Before taking it yourself.

KillerIsMe

KillerIsMe

Aug 26, 2023
Anybody know anything about the WFE source in the US? Just ordered and not sure if it's the real deal.

mongoose23

mongoose23

Aug 3, 2022
Can someone please DM me a good source for US? Unsure if all online retailers have stopped selling to individuals yet.

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
Since the data loss - resposting: Are there still any SN sources in Germany?
Wouldn't mind having a backup method.

R

readytogetout

Sep 9, 2023
Hi everyone,

So I've decided to do it, and there's nothing to change my mind. On the topic of it being selfish, TBH I hope the people I know suffer as they've greatly been the cause of mine.

My SN arrived yesterday, and I'm thinking about either CTB tonight or tomorrow. There's 0 chance of being found, as no one in the house really acknowledges my existence accept for once every few days. The only thing I'm worried about is the potential for any kind of alarming noise to draw their attention. I've read now that in some cases people who've used SN have had seizures which could be noisy.

I have a few technical questions:

How do I make sure I don't throw it up?
How much is the proper dose? (about 5' 10" & 215 lbs)
How can I calm myself down from a panic attack during the process?

Anything else I might need to know?

Finally, how can I make sure that I'm cremated, and that there is no religious ceremony?

Thanks all,

-- The end

Reactions: blue_muse
C

ClamChowder

Global Mod
Apr 4, 2023
Recently obtained SN. Will hopefully ctb some time next year. I don't weigh much so 20g is ideal. Ideally I want to use an anti emetic (Meto), but I'm unsure how I will obtain it. Paracetamol won't be a problem and I'll suck on a mint afterwards. I will drink the SN as quickly as possible (no straw), like a shot.

Does anyone know how difficult it is to be prescribed meto in the UK? I'm considering faking migraines.

Last edited:
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hi everyone,

So I've decided to do it, and there's nothing to change my mind. On the topic of it being selfish, TBH I hope the people I know suffer as they've greatly been the cause of mine.

My SN arrived yesterday, and I'm thinking about either CTB tonight or tomorrow. There's 0 chance of being found, as no one in the house really acknowledges my existence accept for once every few days. The only thing I'm worried about is the potential for any kind of alarming noise to draw their attention. I've read now that in some cases people who've used SN have had seizures which could be noisy.

I have a few technical questions:

How do I make sure I don't throw it up?
How much is the proper dose? (about 5' 10" & 215 lbs)
How can I calm myself down from a panic attack during the process?

Anything else I might need to know?

Finally, how can I make sure that I'm cremated, and that there is no religious ceremony?

Thanks all,

-- The end
1) Take an antiemetic - meto or domperidone 30-60mg.
2) Take 30-35g sn.
3) Take benzos.
4) Read stans guide.
5) leave behind a will and hope for the best. You can't make sure since the people alive are going to deal with it.

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Hey I have an antiemetic but it's not a dopamine antagonist (Ondasteron). Will the method work? If not, what if I mix Ondasteron with a dopamine antagonist used to treat BP that's not an anti-emetic?

I mean I looked it up and it says
> Moreover, the findings by Shaheen et al. depicted that ondansetron had higher efficacy in terminating nausea and vomiting than metoclopramide (89.6% versus 77.4%, respectively, p=0.013).

Last edited:
Reactions: Orbitc
ToTheTwillight

ToTheTwillight

Experienced
May 19, 2023
Don't want to sound cliche, but can someone give me the name of the US source for SN? I'm willing to take the financial and legal risks of ordering it to update the thread of its legitimacy (within reason), thanks in advance

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Do you mix sn with water?
Hey there, i recommend looking through one of the SN guides (linking you one as an example). You will find very Detailed descriptions about the steps in there (search for keyword water on that post).

Last edited:
Reactions: jussrav
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I know if you vomit both cups up your should call an ambulance it's considered failed but what are the potential effects of a failed attempt other than yanno the worst effect which is living

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
I know if you vomit both cups up your should call an ambulance it's considered failed but what are the potential effects of a failed attempt other than yanno the worst effect which is living
Vomiting alone is not a sign of failure.
SN works very quickly so that the poison develops its effect and the active ingredient in the blood reaches the effective concentration and becomes noticeable. Even if you vomit a second or third glass, I don't think you can vomit 100% of the SN. Just 2g of SN can be fatal. Therefore, 20g of SN is recommended as a massive overdose.

Last edited:
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, PleaseHelpMi and draekmir
B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
hello friends,

i made the aquarium test.
I took 50% of the second bottle again and added 50% destilled water.
so the target value would be 5.

it looks good, it is definitively nitrite. but honestly, nobody could say, if it is now at least 95% sn which would be good, or if it is 85% which would be a risk.

any thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_20230911_150917.jpg
    IMG_20230911_150917.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
hello friends,

i made the aquarium test.
I took 50% of the second bottle again and added 50% destilled water.
so the target value would be 5.

it looks good, it is definitively nitrite. but honestly, nobody could say, if it is now at least 95% sn which would be good, or if it is 85% which would be a risk.
Hello, I don't really understand how you did your test with "again took 50% of the second bottle and added 50% distilled water". Your target value was 5. In the photo it looks slightly lighter/less than 5 mg/l. I wouldn't say significantly less than 5 mg/L, which would mean that the SN is of lower purity and virtually unsuitable. Hmm, it's really hard to say. But I don't think it's less than 85%.

Note from Stan: "I really would not play around with a test. Everyone has a different tolerance to SN. Your test could actually end up being the real deal."

Last edited:
B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
Thank you for your reply, Kera!
Normally, the test guide foresees 2 bottles. I added a 3rd one because the color difference between 5 and 10 is so small. this is why I took 50% of the second bottle, and added the same amount of destilled water.

From the color, I would also estimate a purity of 85%. So this means, it would not work, because we need 95%. :/

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
Thank you for your reply, Kera!
Normally, the test guide foresees 2 bottles. I added a 3rd one because the color difference between 5 and 10 is so small. this is why I took 50% of the second bottle, and added the same amount of destilled water.

From the color, I would also estimate a purity of 85%. So this means, it would not work, because we need 95%. :/
Hmm, I would have taken the concentration from the first bottle again.
Did you aim for a target value of 10 in the first test,
and the color was neither darker nor significantly lighter than 10,
then it would have been fine.
A tip: never take the marginal value of 10 or 80 as a target value. Because you can evaluate the result even worse. Now I don't know how long your SN was exposed to the air!? Otherwise you could test it again. But most of the time the new test does not turn out better. Let's wait and see what others say about it. Please also note Stan's note.

B

benzol

Aug 26, 2023
after 90 seconds, it was a bit lighter thean it should be for a "10". later it got the right color for a "10" but the instruction says to read it after 90 seconds.

Kera

Kera

Experienced
Jul 16, 2023
after 90 seconds, it was a bit lighter thean it should be for a "10". later it got the right color for a "10" but the instruction says to read it after 90 seconds.
That is correct. And exactly 2.5g SN weighed out?

C

canGrew

Sep 9, 2023
I don't understand why it has to be a purity of more than 95, if we take more doesn't the SN dissolve in the blood?