• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DumbGirl

Sep 9, 2023
may as well post here. 11k posts? who wants to read through that? thought there was a rule not to do this.
Oh really? I didnt know that I shouldn't post here
Where I am supposed to post if I want advice for SN
I want to ctb soon

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
I want to ctb soon
i didn't mean to take it out on you. it's just that it is labeled a resource but now it's just garbage. you wanted a quick answer as did many before you. yes, it would be better to start a new thread than clutter something that's supposed to be informational.

Reactions: maka, Meditation guide and DumbGirl
D

DumbGirl

Sep 9, 2023
i didn't mean to take it out on you. it's just that it is labeled a resource but now it's just garbage. you wanted a quick answer as did many before you. yes, it would be better to start a new thread than clutter something that's supposed to be informational.
I will do that
Thank you

Reactions: Meditation guide
draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I don't want to take any chances with this. The smallest measurement I could find was 30ml so I'm going to do 60ml of water I'm sure that would be fine. I'm 5'9 137lbs fairly skinny with a high metabolism would 25g still be recommended? Also I'm going to take 3 meto about 30 min before taking the SN, according to what I've read that seems to be right or would more be better? I tend to gag easily like I don't even drink alcohol bc it's hard to even get a shot down.

draekmir

draekmir

I rate life 0 stars
Sep 9, 2023
I failed in getting meto, my doctor prescribed Zofran and Imitrex instead is SN method still a somewhat reliable option? I CANT be here by October I have 100g SN on me rn and I'm so ready
I also have 5 15mg mirtazapine I can take to help pass out

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I want to ctb soon
You can make a thread or ask for advice over here too. It's too late for people to try and make this a resource only thread. So don't worry and ask what you want.
I failed in getting meto, my doctor prescribed Zofran and Imitrex instead is SN method still a somewhat reliable option? I CANT be here by October I have 100g SN on me rn and I'm so ready
I also have 5 15mg mirtazapine I can take to help pass out
Zofran is okay instead of meto. No idea how mirtazapine would affect your chances to ctb though. I would rather just follow the guide of painkiller + antiemetic + sn.

Reactions: DT2007 and DumbGirl
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Zofran is okay instead of meto. No idea how mirtazapine would affect your chances to ctb though. I would rather just follow the guide of painkiller + antiemetic + sn.
It would make draekmir be less aware of what is happening or make them pass out all together, preventing them from calling for help and getting too anxious. Benzos (or a sedative, some people replace benzos with something) is recommended (in every guide) but not required since you can still be successful without them.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: draekmir
T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I have been taking quetiapine for several years. I have read that it can be used as an anti-nausea medicine in the so-called method. The effect of the drugs is individual.

But I have planned to take quetiapine 200mg 45 minutes before I take sodium nitrite. It's more than a year until I leave, so there's time. So there is time to plan.

I will order sodium nitrite if during the month. Because you can't count on it being available again in the future

YandereMikuMistress

YandereMikuMistress

you say falling victim to myself is weak, so be it
Apr 26, 2023
How would one go about Ordering SN to Canada BC, I've been trying to find info on what to use for a paying method, I hear pre paid visa is a good idea but I'm not entirely sure, so if anyone's got some knowledge on this please send you wisdom my way 🙏

D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
What are the packaging size of SN?
I have looked into this and it looks like SN is very legal here.

There are various websites that are selling it, and it's cheap, but I'm wondering if it's the real deal?
They are sold in 250/500/1000 grams packs, and from what I gather, they are mostly made in China, and some are made here.
I am in doubt because the packaging size is huge and inexpensive, how could this be?

I'll upload the specifications that the sellers are providing, could someone please verify whether if it's the real thing or not?
By the looks of it, it is indeed SN, but I'd love to hear your opinions as well.
I know that I should be testing it, and I will be doing that, but I just want to make sure that it is actually SN and not something else before getting into it.

Moreover, I will be calling them to make sure that they have it in stock, but if they ask what do I need it for, what should I be telling them? This is very worrying for me as I don't want to raise any suspicion and I have no idea what SN is used for.

Lastly, is the information in PPeH sufficient enough to go through with this method or there are more resources that could be useful?
Thank you all beforehand.

Attachments

• SN.png
    SN.png
    218.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
What are the packaging size of SN?
I have looked into this and it looks like SN is very legal here.

There are various websites that are selling it, and it's cheap, but I'm wondering if it's the real deal?
They are sold in 250/500/1000 grams packs, and from what I gather, they are mostly made in China, and some are made here.
I am in doubt because the packaging size is huge and inexpensive, how could this be?

I'll upload the specifications that the sellers are providing, could someone please verify whether if it's the real thing or not?
By the looks of it, it is indeed SN, but I'd love to hear your opinions as well.
I know that I should be testing it, and I will be doing that, but I just want to make sure that it is actually SN and not something else before getting into it.

Moreover, I will be calling them to make sure that they have it in stock, but if they ask what do I need it for, what should I be telling them? This is very worrying for me as I don't want to raise any suspicion and I have no idea what SN is used for.

Lastly, is the information in PPeH sufficient enough to go through with this method or there are more resources that could be useful?
Thank you all beforehand.
The packaging size of an can go from 100 grams to a kg. usually. What websites are selling them though? Haven't found a legit one yet. Also sn is inexpensive. 5 dollars for 500gms is not unusual. The reason you might have read outrageous prices is because others know how it's hard to get it in a legal way therefore they jack up the prices. The specifications also seem legit but I'll have to look at the site to know better. They probably won't ask what it's for but you can it's for a college experiment, for curing food, as antidote to kcn etc. Besides ppeh there is stans guide and Bible of an method. You can search for both through the search button on SS

Reactions: YandereMikuMistress and DaysOfTomorrow
D

DaysOfTomorrow

Aug 16, 2023
Thank you very very much.
You know what's funny, the fact that I can buy the SN, but not the testing kit!
The testing kits that are available, only measure up to 0.05mg/l, which is way too low from what I gather, and Amazon and similar websites are not an option.
But I may be able to get it test it by a soil/water lab, I have to contact them, we will see.
Thank you again.

Reactions: PleaseHelpMi and YandereMikuMistress
avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Would anybody happen to know if the SN method would still work if you filled Empty Gelatin Capsules with your SN to spare you from the taste/vomiting, and wash them down with the right amount of water (100ml)?

Empty gelatin capsules www.amazon.ca/Clear-Empty-Gelatin-Capsules-Capsuline/dp/B01I5TQ3BW/
Capsuling SN is usually not optimal, because it can lengthen the time of absorbtion.
The aim is to get the SN absorbed as quick as possible.

Still, in the successful/unsuccessful SN attempts thread, there was someone who succeeded with capsules if i remember correctly.

Reactions: losing hope, Chronicoverwhelm, idk3 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
It would make draekmir be less aware of what is happening or make them pass out all together, preventing them from calling for help and getting too anxious. Benzos (or a sedative, some people replace benzos with something) is recommended (in every guide) but not required since you can still be successful without them.
Who recommends benzos or a sedative with SN? First I've heard of it. I really wish you wouldn't give wrong advice but you keep doing it. I guess you mean to relax but most people don't do that. Personally I don't want to risk choking on my own vomit.

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Who recommends benzos or a sedative with SN? First I've heard of it. I really wish you wouldn't give wrong advice but you keep doing it. I guess you mean to relax but most people don't do that.
The PPH replaced propranolol with benzodiazepines in their official SN protocol a year ago.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Would anybody happen to know if the SN method would still work if you filled Empty Gelatin Capsules with your SN to spare you from the taste/vomiting, and wash them down with the right amount of water (100ml)?

Empty gelatin capsules www.amazon.ca/Clear-Empty-Gelatin-Capsules-Capsuline/dp/B01I5TQ3BW/
There have been instances of that working but if you do the math, with the largest gelatin capsules it comes out to at least 30 capsules as I recall so not sure how to get that many down.
The PPH replaced propranolol with benzodiazepines in their official SN protocol a year ago.
What kind of benzos?

Reactions: idk3
P

Parnate

Student
Dec 16, 2021
What antacid should I use?? They haven't mentioned any particular medicine. Please Help

L

Lydia12

Sep 10, 2023
What about doing a mouthwash after consuming it, I heared it`s an awful taste

Reactions: cscott
G

GM28

Jun 17, 2021
Wondering if anyone had a UK source at all? Thought I'd chance my luck here! Would be very obliged.

i.was.lonely

i.was.lonely

i love rain
Oct 3, 2023
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
i'm unable to get any prescription dopamine antagonist antiemetic. i know those are the antiemetics that are the best for this method, but i can't find a way to get them!! i had a virtual appointment with a doctor a week ago to see if i could lie my way into getting some metoclopramide, but i'm a terrible fucking liar and i'm almost certain she knew i was full of shit. she refused to prescribe me anything. i can't afford to try again with another doctor and end up failing because i'm in america and healthcare is insanely expensive.
does anyone know a way that i could get a dopamine antagonist antiemetic without a prescription?
if not, are there any alternatives that could work? i know there's over the counter pepto-bismol and stuff but that's the wrong type of antiemetic.

Reactions: bridgeluvr626
blue_muse

blue_muse

Mage
Jan 31, 2021
Say if I take Famotidine in the lead up (several days) to SN, will it affect the SN doing what it does when it's time to CTB?

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
What happen if attempt with the sn but for some reason has gone bad or Is expired? What should i expect?

M

mo22414

Oct 8, 2023
I can't find SN anywhere online, and I'm at the point of giving up. I ordered it from 3 different vendors and had issues with the order going through. Wondering if anyone's got suggestions for just not giving up on finding it? Hard to get hands on

Reactions: bridgeluvr626, Lovestruckmadness and maka
P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
What happen if attempt with the sn but for some reason has gone bad or Is expired? What should i expect?
Skin discoloration, bad stomach maybe headaches. That's mostly it.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Is Always somehow comforting when i see succesfull ctb thread with the sn method, seems the only reliable alternative we have left

• Love
Reactions: Action, venomousSSërpent74, Decided98 and 2 others