• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

pinemarten

Aug 18, 2023
I wonder if anyone has ever had success just walking into a butcher's shop, buying a big chunk of uncured pork and telling the butcher "yeah I've been going down the rabbit hole looking into curing my own meats and think I'm ready to give it a go, any advice?". Then let the butcher say his piece and finally you'd casually ask if you can buy some kosher salt and sodium nitrite off him as well. I wouldn't expect a sealed bottle but if they have like a big tub of it back there maybe they'd just give some in a bag? Who knows.

Admittedly I have no idea if they even cure meats on site or if it all happens long before the meat reaches the butcher's shop.

Reactions: GettingOut
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Well I did buy it from a site selling various chemical substances, seeing how some people paid way over 100 euro, I may buy another batch that's more expensive just to make sure.
Don't make me weak :D I ordered mine this week as well.

500g NaNO2 98,5% for about 3$ + shipping.

Atleast i am now 100% sure to buy a test kit on the day and hopefully not get sad.

J

jemetire

oh well
Jun 11, 2023
Just curious as I haven't seen it being mentioned elsewhere: will one of the symptoms be paresthesia?

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
I wonder if anyone has ever had success just walking into a butcher's shop, buying a big chunk of uncured pork and telling the butcher "yeah I've been going down the rabbit hole looking into curing my own meats and think I'm ready to give it a go, any advice?". Then let the butcher say his piece and finally you'd casually ask if you can buy some kosher salt and sodium nitrite off him as well. I wouldn't expect a sealed bottle but if they have like a big tub of it back there maybe they'd just give some in a bag? Who knows.

Admittedly I have no idea if they even cure meats on site or if it all happens long before the meat reaches the butcher's shop.
Curing meat salt is actually mostly table salt mixed with a little bit of sodium nitrite. So it won't be helpful for ctb even if you get it. Nice idea though. People used to get kcn in the past from jewellery shops like this. After it started appearing in newspapers though no one sells it anymore.
Just curious as I haven't seen it being mentioned elsewhere: will one of the symptoms be paresthesia?
Maybe if you survive. It isn't there on pph or Stans guide.

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Where i can find those kit to test the sn purity? Can you link a shop or Is forbidden?

Reactions: worldsapart and betternever2havbeen
F

Fox of June

Jun 12, 2023
Where i can find those kit to test the sn purity? Can you link a shop or Is forbidden?
Amazon, Ebay, etc. I'm presuming you're talking about the aquarium test strips.

• Informative
Reactions: betternever2havbeen
clockwork_cat

clockwork_cat

-
Feb 24, 2023
Can someone please DM me a good source for US? I can't find whatever tig is and i've been on here for a while. i ordered a batch from a different site that refused to deliver to my address so im desperate

Reactions: Toward Zero and worldsapart
A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
Can i replace meto with domperidone? I read in the wiki that it's weaker but, Is it a safe bet? As meto is banned for sale and use here.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
Can i replace meto with domperidone? I read in the wiki that it's weaker but, Is it a safe bet? As meto is banned for sale and use here.
I am considering doing the same and would also like to know.

A

Anon7b8

Experienced
Aug 21, 2023
On another thread someone answered that you can use domperidone as a replacement but he/she was unsure of the dosage it would require.

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
It would be a question. Was it 2-3 years when it stays functional when stored? Would it be possible, for example, to freeze it and thus extend its useful life?

That's why I'm asking this, because getting a so is uncertain in the future. It would be good to have this ready for the future.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Yes I am also going to use domperidone.
On another thread someone answered that you can use domperidone as a replacement but he/she was unsure of the dosage it would require.
Same dosage of 30mg.
It would be a question. Was it 2-3 years when it stays functional when stored? Would it be possible, for example, to freeze it and thus extend its useful life?

That's why I'm asking this, because getting a so is uncertain in the future. It would be good to have this ready for the future.
3 years expiry. No idea if it can be frozen to extend life.

viljalauss

viljalauss

he/they 21
Aug 22, 2023
if anyone knows where to get sn shipped to the uk in 3/4 days or under i would be eternally grateful

pidgey

pidgey

Aug 9, 2023
If my SN turns into nitrate, what would be the effect on ctb? Would it still work but in a more painful way or would it not work at all? Is it still reversible with no long term damage if I fail?

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023
If my SN turns into nitrate, what would be the effect on ctb? Would it still work but in a more painful way or would it not work at all? Is it still reversible with no long term damage if I fail?
Nitrate won't work. Answers it all really.

Reactions: worldsapart
AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Does anyone have any recommendations to get the antiemetics and stomach acid regulators (germany). My SN should arrive tomorrow so its slowly getting serious and im ready to prep the next steps.

Otherwise ill just go to the doc with a fake Story and try my luck (have plenty of experience with docs.. how to act / what to say without raising suspicion etc.)

Last edited:
Q

Quinton Coldwater

Aug 22, 2023
Hey does anybody know how many mg of sodium bicarbonate to take ?

And I've found a seller in my country but they sell SN AR I'm not sure what the AR is for or means

Last edited by a moderator:
Sonny77

Sonny77

Aug 17, 2023
Sind solche Tests in Ordnung?

Amazon-Test

Amazon-Test 2

Are test like these ok?

amazon test

amazon test 2
I don't know, testing is ok but you can also order SN in decent Cheni shops. Then you don't need to test 98.5% is at least 98.5%. At least in the EU.
Hey does anybody know how many mg of sodium bicarbonate to take ?

And I've found a seller in my country but they sell SN AR I'm not sure what the AR is for or means
Pantoprazole would be the better joice and i think in evry country easy to buy.

Nezumi04

Nezumi04

Aug 18, 2023
Can someone tell me where I can get SN in the US? I feel most comfortable with the SN method, but I'm having trouble getting it. Please PM me ;-;

AnonGermany

AnonGermany

Student
Jul 9, 2023
Does anyone have any recommendations to get the antiemetics and stomach acid regulators (germany). My SN should arrive tomorrow so its slowly getting serious and im ready to prep the next steps.

Otherwise ill just go to the doc with a fake Story and try my luck (have plenty of experience with docs.. how to act / what to say without raising suspicion etc.)
I got my Metoclopramide. I just hope its the correct one. According to Google it seems fine. It says Metoclopramidhydrochlorid (MCP AL 10) on the package. 20 Pills.

Went with a nausea Story. I get nauseaus when i go into fear situations etc. blabla, and that i used this before and it helps. I actually have a documented anxiety issue and do have heavy other symptoms, but luckily nausea is not really one of them. (Sorry doc :/)

Surprisingly he did indeed mention a overdose warning popping up on his Computer which caught me a little by surprise. I didnt really expect that.
But then i said "oh no what, oh no worries, just give me the smallest package you have (thats what she said), i just want to try if this helps again".

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
R

random123kid

May 19, 2023
Wait so sodium Nitrite can turn into sodium nitrate?

G

GiftedCabbie

Jul 18, 2023
Trying to gauge the necessity for ondansetron as outlined in PPeH. Definitely getting some meto, but how necessary is ondansetron if meto itself is already an antiemetic? Seeing as it's another expensive medication to buy alongside meto, at least. PPeH recommends it alongside meto but I guess I'm just being frugal here.
Hey, did you find an answer to this?