• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

aticeret

aticeret

Jan 23, 2023
Any thoughts on using solpadeine instead of, for example, ibuprofen? Codeine may in theory lower the SI.

Reactions: newave3
attempt2

attempt2

Hello
Jan 16, 2022
Think I'm going to do this method, I have done the exit bag before and failed, this looks simpler though tougher to get stuff (UK based).

I keep seeing IC mentioned but unsure what place this relates to - if anyone can DM I'd be grateful 🙂

Reactions: Gena and Jonbonesjones
yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
Think I'm going to do this method, I have done the exit bag before and failed, this looks simpler though tougher to get stuff (UK based).

I keep seeing IC mentioned but unsure what place this relates to - if anyone can DM I'd be grateful 🙂
I bought mine from DD. Funny thing is they had their SN labels marked as Sulfuric Acid at some point. Maybe I should do a test, but everyone says "No need to test from DD or IC."

Reactions: attempt2
aticeret

aticeret

Jan 23, 2023
Also, does anyone have information on potential kidney damage after failed SN attempt? I didn't find any scientific research on this topic except for probably two threads here with some vague statements.

littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
For anyone wondering about the biochemistry of SN ingestion, I've made a thread on it:

It's a rough explanation of what to expect

Reactions: Tiny Circle, brokenpersi and aticeret
S

sigil_sara

Jan 18, 2023
Has anyone used or tested this SN from DS? The website was a little hard to navigate. it looks like they're a Jersey, woman owned scientific supply. I looked up the CAS 7632-00-0 # and it shows it being legit. It is pale yellow and fairly fine consistency. I originally got PC sn from a 3rd party source and am scared to use that as some people on here believe it to be nitrate not nitrite. I've read threads from 2 people who have failed to CTB with the PC brand? I do have IC on order but it's stuck in customs

Attachments

• 20230131_201118.jpg
    20230131_201118.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
R

readytosleep4eva

Jan 7, 2023
wanted to ctb. Drank maybe 1g and vomit yellow maybe 1min after ingestion. I feel okay for now.

Does anyone has a source for ae? i think it's absolutely a must for this method.

U

Utada Hikaru

Jan 24, 2023
Hey guys, I have a question.
If a necropsy/autopsy is made to me after I use this SN method as well as blood laboratory studies, will doctors easly find out that I used SN to commit CTB?

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Hey guys, I have a question.
If a necropsy/autopsy is made to me after I use this SN method as well as blood laboratory studies, will doctors easly find out that I used SN to commit CTB?
Yes. They will find methemoglobinemia and cyanosis just by looking at your lips, nails and blood, and it's easy to connect the dots from there.

• Informative
Reactions: thethatsitboy
BeanaPole

BeanaPole

Scared
Jan 21, 2023
Has anyone used or tested this SN from DS? The website was a little hard to navigate. it looks like they're a Jersey, woman owned scientific supply. I looked up the CAS 7632-00-0 # and it shows it being legit. It is pale yellow and fairly fine consistency. I originally got PC sn from a 3rd party source and am scared to use that as some people on here believe it to be nitrate not nitrite. I've read threads from 2 people who have failed to CTB with the PC brand? I do have IC on order but it's stuck in customs
Can you pm me the site link?
Can you pm source as well?

Last edited:
Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
You seem to have an extreme sense of urgency. IC provides a tracking number and it usually doesn't stay at the Depot for too long. Are you panicking?

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
Can anyone help me source Meto please? I have a source for SN but I don't know anything about getting Meto.

S

sigil_sara

Jan 18, 2023
I am looking to numb my mouth/throat to help with the nasty SN taste. Has anyone heard of or used these Chloraseptic throat lozenges? Benzocaine is the main numbing agent along with some menthol. Also has a METHEMOGLOBINEMIA warning

Attachments

• 20230204_170818.jpg
    20230204_170818.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230204_170844.jpg
    20230204_170844.jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 0
Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
I can find absolutely no information except for one site which is just an opinion.
Does anyone have any information about success or failure with rectal SN

Reactions: Gena
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
I have SN sealed but it does clump due to having no caking agents. It will last indefinitely right?

F

frontofthebus

Feb 4, 2023
Is IC still legitimate? I regret buying some over a year ago then disposing of it. Really wish I didn't do that as I need it now.

Reactions: sigil_sara
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
Heii heii ♡ I did some more research but am unable to find the IC source, unfortunately. I would highly appreciate if someone could help me out with a pm. 💕
Much love to all of you! :3

doom123

doom123

Feb 6, 2023
My SN I bought a long time ago has expired ;-;. There used to be around 5 sources in my country that sold to everyone but they're now gone...

Last edited:
BoomBang101

BoomBang101

Professional Screwup
Jan 1, 2023
Anyone know the verdict on milk of magnesia? I honestly don't give a damn about the stomach pain if it could be used as a supplement. Supposedly it pushes water into the intestine

D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
Anyone know the verdict on milk of magnesia? I honestly don't give a damn about the stomach pain if it could be used as a supplement. Supposedly it pushes water into the intestine
I don't understand the word 'verdict'. I can only say that antacids are not recommended anymore.
For anyone wondering about why acid reducers aren't recommended anymore, the acidic stomach environment will interact with nitrite to form nitric oxide and make you pass out faster. Also, an antacid won't affect the amount of nitrite absorbed per this study:

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Hey i have posted a thread - https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/questions-about-sn.109012/
Should I post the questions here? Or should I ask them one by one here? Some of them are confirmations on info already discussed while some are concerns the rest are things i couldn't find. Also sorry but I haven't read all 332 pages of this thread. I have read Stan's guide and threads by other people asking questions though.

Last edited:
O

Onw9

I want to feel like I feel when i'm asleep
Jun 19, 2022
Is Sn really this cheap? I got 500gm for 6 or 7$ if converted.

P

PleaseHelpMi

Mage
Dec 16, 2022
Is Sn really this cheap? I got 500gm for 6 or 7$ if converted.

It is. Got the same amount for even less.
Since both of you have it can you tell me how you are storing it? I am going to get it soon and plan to store it by wrapping it in polythene and putting it in a drawer of a cupboard that I never open. Also have you checked it is legit by doing blood test? What color did you get? Was it light brown or dark brown? Or a mix of brown and red?

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Since both of you have it can you tell me how you are storing it? I am going to get it soon and plan to store it by wrapping it in polythene and putting it in a drawer of a cupboard that I never open. Also have you checked it is legit by doing blood test? What color did you get? Was it light brown or dark brown? Or a mix of brown and red?
I planned on keeping it in the original cardboard box it's been shipped to me just to be sure it hasn't been tampered with by people I live with, but the curiosity won. Once unboxed I moved the plastic container somewhere else to be hidden in plain sight in my room. Haven't open it and don't want to until my very last moments, so no testing of any kind. Got no reason to suspect it's fake anyway, there are many competing brands of SN where I come from (people use it mostly for intended purposes).

Last edited:
Reactions: PleaseHelpMi