• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BoomBang101

BoomBang101

Professional Screwup
Jan 1, 2023
Also, if anyone here sees this and can PM me with a source for SN and/or antiemetics in the US, it'd be greatly appreciated :) I know of IC but I've seen conflicting info on whether they ask for ID

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
Also, if anyone here sees this and can PM me with a source for SN and/or antiemetics in the US, it'd be greatly appreciated :) I know of IC but I've seen conflicting info on whether they ask for ID
Ditto, still looking for antiemetics.

You can probably ask IC's provider about the ID thing, there's a contact email and they're super responsive. I sent ID just to be safe.

yıη

yıη

So if I escape, will my pain go away?
Jun 22, 2022
Plan has some errors, as am I dealing with some inner confusion. Any assistance/pointers/advice?

Day / Time​
Medication and Dose​
Questions / Notes​
7 days priorBegin Dietary Regimen — 2 x 500mg Inositol Hexaphosphate (IP6) [1000mg daily]
  • Since I am doing this, I'm reminded of the option of specifying my SN dose per my body weight [below].
  • Change SN dose to 20g in 50ml of water? Idea is to mix propranolol with the solution (in same drink).
Day of — 4:00 PMN/A
  • Begin fasting (8hr fast). Will test prior to make sure it will be comfortable. 6hr fast sufficient if 8hrs is too much? — FAQ says "good." PPH doesn't specify: "several hours."
Day of — 11:00 PM[?] x 10mg Diazepam (Valium) [Dose?]
3 x 200mg Ibuprofen (Advil) [600mg]
  • Waiting for Diazepam (benzo) to arrive. Have yet to test effect. ["Pharma-grade"] — Dosage/timing ideas?
  • Advil (pain killer) tablets are coated. Plan to crush them.
Day of — 11:20 PM3 x 10mg Metoclopramide (Reglan) [30mg]
2 x 4mg Odansetron (Zofran) [8mg]
4 x 200mg Cimetidine (Tagamet) [800mg]
  • PPH mentions taking Meto and Zofran [two antiemetics].
  • Have yet to see side effects from Meto. Should I test this portion of 'stat dose plan' on an empty stomach to be sure?
  • Is there a point in taking more than 30mg Meto?
Day of — 12:00 AM40[?] x 10mg Propranolol HCL (Inderal) [400mg?]
25gm Sodium Nitrite [25gm in 50-100ml water]
  • Room temp distilled water?
  • Throat numbing spray? Straw and Fisherman's friend menthol lozenge (taste and numbing)
  • Propranolol tablets crushed and mixed with SN solution. (says PPH) Does every drink need an amount of propranolol in the event of vomiting?
  • Propranolol quantity? PPH says 400mg, SN FAQ says members take 20-100mg. Stan says overdose will do more harm than good.
  • I have 700mg total of propranolol, but can call in a refill.
  • Body weight ≈ 130lbs (59kg?).
  • I did not test the SN, It was from IC. Kept hidden in spare motorcycle helmet in top shelf of closet for ≈ 6 months. Test anyway?
general questions:
  1. Stan, amongst others, purchased/used cannabis during the event. Though it makes me anxious, Ideas?
  2. This is beginning to look increasingly like the "harry potter potion" Stan said it needn't be. I'm assuming, once I get it closer to a final draft, I should test some/all these meds in their higher quantities on an empty stomach so as not to have any surprises, no? I've taken Meto (20mg?) and had no side effects, as have I taken it for general nausea. Should I take 30mg to test?
  3. Definitely need help with the propranolol portion, as the idea is to use as little water as possible, though mixing too much propranolol truly seems it will do more harm than good in more ways than one.
  4. [sn dose? (20-25?)] there was a chart somewhere with exact doses and water quantities depending on body weight, though that too seems irrelevant if I'm making a solution with propranolol included.
  5. Crush ALL pills? (read that somewhere) definitely the advil as they are coated (slow release).
  6. Likely needless to ask, but would it be inadvisable to smoke nicotine during the event?
  7. [preparing the SN drinks] PPH says to do so in the 40m waiting period between the AE's and the drink itself. Will it be fine if the drinks sit out in the open like that for 40-60m?
  8. As I am becoming ever more so aware of how every minute counts, this is the timeline I am expecting (as stated in most recent PPH). Is this a safe assumption?
Timeline
Experience
@3mindizzy
@5minvery drowsy, responsive
@12minunconscious
@15mindeep sleep/ un-rousable
@25minincreasing cyanosis
@30minirregular shallow breathing
@40mindeath
It would be much appreciated if anyone can assist in correcting my plan or giving direction of info.

Reactions: Venus13 and GettingOut
D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
The recommended antiemetics are not an option for me, is meclizine or benadryl better than nothing? I found one post about it with mixed answers.

VoidAlchemy

VoidAlchemy

ʙᴀʀʟᴇʏ ᴘʀᴇsᴇɴᴛ
Jan 1, 2023
Nah, the latest versions of the PPeH discard em

Any digital scales that operate in grams. Kitchen scales are acceptable

Only darknet. antiemetics arent sold there as any other non-psychoactive class of drugs so fake some sea sickness at therapist appointment for prescription

Google instructions for separation of paracetamol from compounded opiate drugs, It kinda not involves much just plain cold water and sumthing else. That way you prob can just snort it after extraction and avoid vomiting and paracetamol poisoning. But there's other components in the pills like talc leaving scars in the respiratory tract etc. Be careful. Just test whether the opiate gives you euphoria or anxiolytic effect if not dont use it
The April 2022 edition says anti-emetics is considered essential. Their recommendation is a single dose of meto 30mg and ondansetron 8mg taken 40 minutes before ingesting SN. On the darknet there are vendors selling Olanzapine and Chlorpromazine which are antipsychotics that function as antiemetics, but that would require some added preperation and it isn't very clear if they're as effective as actual antiemetics like meto.

Also, does anyone know any specifics regarding the debate on whether taking beta blockers would increase the amount of time until you die?

namida

namida

going out with a whimper
Jan 5, 2023
i need to know if antipsychotics need to be taken long enough for your system to "adjust" to them before they will function as an antiemetic. a lot of meds for mental disorders dont really "work" until you've been on them for at least a few days. i dont have any on hand just yet but im hopefully going to get a prescription soon

namida

namida

going out with a whimper
Jan 5, 2023
also does anyone know what "nM" means in the section about antiemetic dosages?

Droperidol- 0,25 nM. Benperidol- 0,027 nM. Trifuperidol- 0,4 nM. Spiperone- 0,053 nM. Haloperidol- 2,0. Bromperidol- 2,1. Lurasidone- 1,0 nM. Sestindole- 2,7 nM. Paliperidone- 2,8 nM. Risperidone- 4,9 nM. Olanzapine- 21 nM. Clozapine- 144 nM. Quetiapine- 245 nM

google says its a nanomole, or one-billionth of a mole. kind of a weird way to describe dosage sizes if that's actually what it means. also why the commas? does that mean 2,0 is 2,000 nM for example? i'm trying to translate that into milligrams so ill know if i have enough when i get my prescription. maybe this is just to measure the actual quantity of the drug needed to be in your system, but still quite confusing to me.

D

Dubito

Student
Nov 5, 2022
also does anyone know what "nM" means in the section about antiemetic dosages?

google says its a nanomole, or one-billionth of a mole. kind of a weird way to describe dosage sizes if that's actually what it means. also why the commas? does that mean 2,0 is 2,000 nM for example? i'm trying to translate that into milligrams so ill know if i have enough when i get my prescription. maybe this is just to measure the actual quantity of the drug needed to be in your system, but still quite confusing
The nM value refers to the binding affinity of the drug, not the actual amount you have to take. A low number means stronger binding to the receptor.
I read this but I don't know if thats correct.

vultureilse

vultureilse

ready to go, just waiting for the right time!
Dec 31, 2022
i came across a thread that was like an updated version of stans guide some time ago, like with added detail and stuff. i remember it had some info about preparing the backup dose and stuff like that

i went through my history but couldnt really find it, does anyone have it?

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
Well... I've decided to go without antiemetics or really anything else besides a painkiller for the headache and a glass of SN.

Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
I'm reading through these and I have a question. It is a gross question, but here goes... in hospice situations where the patient can no longer swallow, the doctor will tell you to put the medicine up the butt. Why is this not a thing for SN since a major complaint is the taste and vomiting?

E

Emmanuel108

May 9, 2022
Hello guys. I just wanted to ask one question. Will lattic acid build up in the body since the cells will not be receiving enough oxygen when sn is taken. Thank you very much guys

D

Damnation

Jan 17, 2023
I'm reading through these and I have a question. It is a gross question, but here goes... in hospice situations where the patient can no longer swallow, the doctor will tell you to put the medicine up the butt. Why is this not a thing for SN since a major complaint is the taste and vomiting?
I looked into this a little bit. I decided not to risk it because most of what I could find was rather unhelpful...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-isnt-sn-enema-viable.90246/

Reactions: Mlee75
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Hello guys. I just wanted to ask one question. Will lattic acid build up in the body since the cells will not be receiving enough oxygen when sn is taken. Thank you very much guys
This thread might be interesting for you : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rtness-of-breath-from-sn.107450/#post-1842427

Last edited:
Reactions: Emmanuel108
Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
I looked into this a little bit. I decided not to risk it because most of what I could find was rather unhelpful...
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-isnt-sn-enema-viable.902
Right? It's weird that there isn't info out there about this or that exit hasn't researched this

Reactions: Jarni
E

Emmanuel108

May 9, 2022
This thread might be interesting for you : https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...rtness-of-breath-from-sn.107450/#post-1842427
Thank you Jarni
Is the shortness of breath painful or something. Or is it like suffocating

Last edited:
Reactions: Jarni
Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Thank you Jarni

Is the shortness of breath painful or something. Or is it like suffocating
Like suffocating yeah but not exactly.
"Shortness of breath — known medically as dyspnea — is often described as an intense tightening in the chest, air hunger, difficulty breathing, breathlessness or a feeling of suffocation."

Reactions: Emmanuel108
E

Emmanuel108

May 9, 2022
Like suffocating yeah but not exactly.
"Shortness of breath — known medically as dyspnea — is often described as an intense tightening in the chest, air hunger, difficulty breathing, breathlessness or a feeling of suffocation."
Thank you. But I guess there will not be any panic because you will still be removing carbon dioxide. In the exit podcast for lethal salt there was eye witness account of people passing out within 5 minutes. Therefore the shortness of breath might be minimum. To be honest of all the side effects the shortness of breath scares me the most. Could you also pm for sources of sodium nitrite. They have become so restricted and I don't know where to get it from.

Many thanks.
you are a star

Mlee75

Mlee75

Jan 2, 2023
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/why-isnt-sn-enema-viable.90246/
I'm going to look further but I see what you mean.

yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
Can anyone please direct me to where I can find what the pph says about benzos for sn?

It says something about 500mg diazepam but also mentions other ones that are good with dosage. Is it in the essentials? I've seen it posted in pictures on here, pls just help me find it if you know and see this.
Found some cheap brom, but it says 'xanax 4mg bromazolam.' Is brom xanax? They're pressed bars on the dn. Is that it???

Last edited:
yıη

yıη

Jun 22, 2022
This is my updated SN Regimen plan. Second opinions will be much appreciated — anything would bring some peace of mind.

DayMedication, Dose and TimeNotes
Days 1-6
[1 x 500mg IP6
1 x 500mg IP6
[08:00 AM] 1 x 500mg IP6
[12:00 AM] 1 x 500mg IP6
Begin IP6 Regimen.
Once in morning and once at midnight (1000mg a day).
Day 7[08:00 AM] 1 x 10mg Meto

[04:00 PM] 1 x 10mg Meto

[12:00 AM] 1 x 10mg Meto
Start Antiemetic Regimen (Day one).

Complete IP6 Regimen.
Day 8[08:00 AM] 1 x 10mg Meto

[04:00 PM] 1x 10mg Meto
[04:00 PM] Start Food fasting

[10:00 PM] Start Water Fasting

[11:00 PM] 3 x 200mg Ibuprofen (600mg)

[11:20 PM] 3 x 10mg Meto (30mg)
[11:20 PM] 2 x 4mg Zofran (8mg Odansetron)
[11:20 PM] 4 x 200mg Tagamet (800mg Cimetidine)
[11:20 PM] 40 x 10mg Propranolol (400mg B-Blocker)

[12:00 AM] SN Solution Drink
  • 25g Sodium Nitrite
  • 50ml Water
Antiemetic Regimen (Day two).

Will crush the Ibuprofen (Coated Advil Tabs).

Two AE's, Antacid and B-blocker taken at same time.

Body weight ≈ 130lbs (59kg).

Notes:

Switched from Stat dose to 'two day' regimen (excluding the IP6).

As for Benzodiazepines, the Diazepam never showed up, though I did purchase Bromazolam more recently (Has also yet to arrive). I will add Brom to my regimen when/if It arrives and I'm able to test them.

Moved propranolol from 'with drink' to 'with AE' as deemed "previously advised" (most recent?) by PPH Essentials.

Four medications taken together (11:20PM). I wonder if this will be a problem, though none have concerning interactions.

Removed throat numbing spray. SN is from IC, still have not tested. IC previously had their labels labeled as NitrAte, but have since fixed. As NitrAte would also turn blood brown, I'll have to research what to do next regarding confirming it as 99% Nitrite

May add Cannabis in somewhere (AE and Anxiolytic properties), but it makes me anxious and paranoid, so likely not.

Reactions: Justnotme
D

delinatiff

Dec 31, 2022
Is it possible that one could be saved if discovered after 4 hours? In the guide it says 40 min to 4 hours dead approx, so if someone tried to save me after like 5-6 hours assuming I did everything correctly would that in any siatuation then be possible?

Reactions: aticeret, Never Alive and sigsq
Never Alive

Never Alive

Death is like the wind, always by my side
Nov 22, 2022
Is paspertin meto? If so, is this good?

Day 1 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide (Paspertin 10mg)
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
24:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
Begin fasting
Day 2 Medication and Dose
08:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
16:00hrs 1 X 10mg Metoclopramide
23:00hrs 2x 400mg Ibuprofen
23:15hrs 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
24:00hrs SN drink

Justnotme

Justnotme

I want to hang myself
Mar 7, 2022
This is my updated SN Regimen plan. Second opinions will be much appreciated — anything would bring some peace of mind.

DayMedication, Dose and TimeNotes
Days 1-6
[1 x 500mg IP6
1 x 500mg IP6
Begin IP6 Regimen.
Once in morning and once at midnight (1000mg a day).
Day 7[08:00 AM] 1 x 10mg Meto

[04:00 PM] 1 x 10mg Meto

[12:00 AM] 1 x 10mg Meto
Start Antiemetic Regimen (Day one).

Complete IP6 Regimen.
Day 8[08:00 AM] 1 x 10mg Meto

[04:00 PM] 1x 10mg Meto
[04:00 PM] Start Food fasting

[10:00 PM] Start Water Fasting

[11:00 PM] 3 x 200mg Ibuprofen (600mg)

[11:20 PM] 3 x 10mg Meto (30mg)
[11:20 PM] 2 x 4mg Zofran (8mg Odansetron)
[11:20 PM] 4 x 200mg Tagamet (800mg Cimetidine)
[11:20 PM] 40 x 10mg Propranolol (400mg B-Blocker)

[12:00 AM] SN Solution Drink
  • 25g Sodium Nitrite
  • 50ml Water
Antiemetic Regimen (Day two).

Will crush the Ibuprofen (Coated Advil Tabs).

Two AE's, Antacid and B-blocker taken at same time.

Body weight ≈ 130lbs (59kg).
Please tell me what is IP6?