• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
how are people in the UK buying SN? i feel like every online vendor is super restricted
Buy it from a foreign e-shop and mail forward it to the UK
Could someone kindly PM me with a legit source/way to secure sedatives without a prescription/speaking to a doctor?

I'm based in the US and it's the only item, out of the list, that I've had the most trouble with so far :sigh:
Legit source doesn't exist, as DyingMIND said, but you can very easily and quite safely order them from one of the big name dark web sources. I don't know about the US, but I've just recently ordered xanax and diazepam from two different sources (Germany and the UK) and the delivery was on time and without any problems. You just need couple of hours to understand dark web, access it safely, convert money to crypto and place an order.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shu
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I wou

I wouldn't be so sure about that.
Why did @london3 he get banned? It appeared he was giving solid advice and "appeared" to be helping others with sources. Maybe I hadn't been following too closely and missed something that you saw with his posts. Hmm

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

Legit source doesn't exist, as DyingMIND said, but you can very easily and quite safely order them from one of the big name dark web sources. I don't know about the US, but I've just recently ordered xanax and diazepam from two different sources (Germany and the UK) and the delivery was on time and without any problems. You just need couple of hours to understand dark web, access it safely, convert money to crypto and place an order.
There are many "legit" sources for sedatives that are Research Chemicals and are legal.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
how are people in the UK buying SN? i feel like every online vendor is super restricted
This is because some users keep posting countries where sources are located. Authorities monitor this forum and inform vendors in those countries.

There were 2 sources in the UK. They stopped selling to private individuals, because someone must have informed them about this website.
But as Cryptonite said, it´s not a problem to order it from another EU country and get it shipped directly to the UK or forwarded by a mailforwarding service.

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
For any reasons SN shouldnt be mixed with any non acidic drinks. Just pure distilled water would be best. Mixing with the wrong drinks might turn it into nitrate instead of nitrite.

S

Sm42

Mar 3, 2022
Could anybody pm for propanol source? It would be a great help!!

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Could anybody pm for propanol source? It would be a great help!!
You can fast longer so your body will be deprive of water and SN would help in distributing the SN faster. From someone who fasted regularly

Reactions: Sm42
E

ejpikl

Mar 21, 2022

i know i'm being stupid but any advice on what to search to get those shops? when i'm googling i mostly get UK vendors

Cryptonite

Cryptonite

In the state of shock of what happened
Apr 30, 2022
i know i'm being stupid but any advice on what to search to get those shops? when i'm googling i mostly get UK vendors.
No, you're not, they're not easy to find. Unfortunately, sources are not allowed to be posted publicly, but I can send you them in PM. For that, you need to add more posts on this forum, then the PMs will appear

E

ejpikl

Mar 21, 2022
No, you're not, they're not easy to find. Unfortunately, sources are not allowed to be posted publicly, but I can send you them in PM. For that, you need to add more posts on this forum, then the PMs will appear
it's 10 posts right? hopefully i've hit the requirement but pls let me know if i got that wrong!

S

sardobello

Jul 30, 2022
Ho appena ordinato SN. Pop-up abbastanza nuovo su un sito già noto per averlo venduto. Le recensioni si lamentano del fatto che non dice cosa c'è sul contenitore, ma arriva velocemente.

Volevo acquistare a buon mercato la bottiglia SN da 2 libbre che ora è di nuovo disponibile da un altro sito, ma non dice quali metodi di pagamento ci vogliono o se spediscono a indirizzi residenziali e non danno nemmeno l'indicazione che la registrazione mi farà quindi vedere quali opzioni di pagamento prendono. Li ho cercati su Google, ma non è stato di aiuto e ho tentato di creare un account, ma vuole il mio indirizzo e le informazioni personali prima di farmi vedere quali sono le opzioni di pagamento. Irritante.

Qualcuno può anche dirmi il modo più semplice per testare il nitrito di sodio con un test reale. Vedo kit di test per $ 50-100, ma posso dire che un negozio di pesce o un negozio di prodotti chimici e uno per $ 20 o meno?
E l'analisi del sangue è ancora considerata accurata o non è più considerata affidabile?
Infine, il nitrito di sodio si degrada se non viene conservato in un contenitore ermetico? Che ne dici di aprire e poi richiudere il contenitore?
Ho comprato questo. Viene dalla Spagna e dice "98% di purezza". È bianco. secondo voi è affidabile?
Ho comprato questo. Viene dalla Spagna e dice "98% di purezza". È bianco. secondo voi è affidabile?

Hell-On-Earth

Hell-On-Earth

Born to suffer
Apr 22, 2022
Why did @london3 he get banned? It appeared he was giving solid advice and "appeared" to be helping others with sources. Maybe I hadn't been following too closely and missed something that you saw with his posts. Hmm
They were allegedly sending PM's with phishing links to DW marketplaces. I found this in an admin response to one of their threads.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/buying-n-from-the-dark-web.94679/post-1664845

Reactions: DyingMiND and rationaltake
Pedronte

Pedronte

What if...
Jul 31, 2022
Am I prepared to go with SN, antiemetic, antiacid, and painkillers? I'll use 25gm of SN in 50ml of water.
Also, I would like to know if it's painful or not. Stan's Guide says it's just uncomfortable, but there are people saying it's a 5/10 on a pain scale.

Reactions: JustTooHard
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Am I prepared to go with SN, antiemetic, antiacid, and painkillers? I'll use 25gm of SN in 50ml of water.
Also, I would like to know if it's painful or not. Stan's Guide says it's just uncomfortable, but there are people saying it's a 5/10 on a pain scale.
I think you have all the right things. People have CTB without benzos or propranolol. As far as pain.... You are going to have to read through many threads because some will report that they had severe abdominal pain while others had mild up none. Of course these are survivors/failed attempts. Everyone is going to react differently.

Pedronte

Pedronte

What if...
Jul 31, 2022
I think you have all the right things. People have CTB without benzos or propranolol. As far as pain.... You are going to have to read through many threads because some will report that they had severe abdominal pain while others had mild up none. Of course these are survivors/failed attempts. Everyone is going to react differently.
Pain scares me a little, but I'm prepared anyway. I'll get these things I said, and that's all.
I saw some threads, and it seems that there are a lot of people who don't feel anything but sleepy. I can just hope this happens to me.

Reactions: JustTooHard and DyingMiND
J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
I received my SN today (U.S.) from a website - CCS
It seemed way too easy!
Anyone else ordered from them?

Reactions: JAlexa
J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
Took SN alone last night, not sure what I was thinking but was desperate.

Vomited after passing out all over my bed and spent the rest of the night vomiting every 30 mins.

Make sure to follow the protocol!

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Euthanza, Deleted member 31858, betternever2havbeen and 5 others
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Took SN alone last night
How did you prepare? Any antiemetics? Propranolol? Antacid or other acid reducer? How much water? Did you take any back up glasses? Did you test it by any means such as blood or aquarium?

Sorry that you had to go through that. How are you feeling now?

Last edited:
J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
How did you prepare? Any antiemetics? Propranolol? Antacid or other acid reducer? How much water? Did you take any back up glasses? Did you test it by any means such as blood or aquarium?

Sorry that you had to go through that. How are you feeling now?
I didn't prepare, didn't believe it would work. Totally impulsive. Just one glass, couldn't have taken another. I did a quick blood test that looked ok. I'm actually feeling ok now except for a headache.

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
I didn't prepare, didn't believe it would work. Totally impulsive. Just one glass, couldn't have taken another. I did a quick blood test that looked ok. I'm actually feeling ok now except for a headache.
Glad you're feeling okay! Yeah, one needs to be very prepared with SN and not impulsive. Also, one teaspoon is only 4 grams, which isn't following the guide or PPeH. AND, you really need a scale and not equating volume weight of grams to teaspoons. It's part of the diligent preparation that is required for success, imo. Take care of yourself today and hope you're emotionally okay.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and JustTooHard
J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
The vomiting was the worst part, I could have dealt with the other symptoms. Not much pain but my heart was racing like crazy.

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567
D

dumbo007

Jul 30, 2022
Is Dramamine at all useful ? I have olanzapine, but was wondering if dramamine added might be better. Got milk of magnesia, Oxycodone (antacid and painkiller). Waiting for SN.

S

Sniffer

Jul 12, 2022
What dose of Olanzapine should you use in the 2 day method in Stans guide?

Reactions: Sm42
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
How
How bad is your headache? Other then the vomiting and headache, any other symptoms? Did your skin change color?
What dose of Olanzapine should you use in the 2 day method in Stans guide?
I think that's pretty individualized based on your current daily dose. I'm sorry, but I don't recall if zyprexa is part of his guide. I know the max daily dose is 20mg for psychosis and sometimes docs will go to 30 mg. But, I really don't know personally. Try to see if you can find a thread on that.

Last edited:
J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
How bad is your headache? Other then the vomiting and headache, any other symptoms? Did your skin change
Headache is gone now, heart was pounding hard all night also. Skin became pale grayish.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
heart was pounding hard all night also
I think this is where propranolol would've been helpful. For many, this is difficult to source unless you have a legitimate reason. Did your throat burn going down or just when you vomited everything back up? Any fasting?

Reactions: outrider567