• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Django

Jun 25, 2021
Is anyone able to share any info about purchasing SN in UK?
cheers
Does any one know if I can take quetiapine as anti-emetic? in stans guide it mentions you dont need it if you take it. I have some but dont take it regularly. I have about 30 x 50mg tablets. I could start taking it daily for a a couple of weeks
Cheers

Last edited:
A

Aggy

Mar 1, 2019
Could someone kindly PM me with a legit source/way to secure sedatives without a prescription/speaking to a doctor?

I'm based in the US and it's the only item, out of the list, that I've had the most trouble with so far :sigh:

J

JustTooHard

Jul 22, 2022
Just ordered (U.S.) from a chemical company website, 100g bottle to private address, received shipment notification.

Could it be this easy?

Reactions: Cryptonite
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Just ordered (U.S.) from a chemical company website, 100g bottle to private address, received shipment notification.

Could it be this easy?
Look for the brand De/dd
I cure my bacon with it

guandbu

guandbu

Jul 22, 2022
Anyone willing to share something reliable in Canada? It's a lot of red tape to get anything here it seems.

F

flowersforalgernon:

May 23, 2022
Does anyone know how the anti-emetic is packaged? I have one source for it but I'm anxious to order, my SN arrived and it literally said what it was on the package it arrived in

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Could someone kindly PM me with a legit source/way to secure sedatives without a prescription/speaking to a doctor?
Very unlikely because benzos are controlled substances which require a doctor to prescribe. You don't actually need them, but I know people talk about reducing anxiety and possibly keep you asleep during the process. All I can suggest is if you know people who have them and ask of they don't mind giving you some.

Did you manage to get propranolol? Is that one of your regular meds? I really need, or should I say want, it to help the process go faster. I think with the slower heart rate there will be less blood flow to the organs.
Does any one know if I can take quetiapine as anti-emetic?
Yes you can. I don't know if it's better than other antipsychotics but I think Stan's guide shows the relative affinities the drug has for the binding site. I believe the lower the number, the greater degree or stronger affinity at the binding site. This means better at preventing nausea but everyone's body is different. Metoclopramide binds to both D2 and serotonin receptors but is not classified as an antipsychotic. You'll have to search on the forum to see whether to stay on your recommended dose or use a higher one. Since it's not meant for nausea, there is no true dosing strategies. Hope that helps.
Anyone willing to share something reliable in Canada?
I believe there is one in Canada that you must've seen on the forum nicknamed IC. Put that in a search and see who may have ordered from them. Then just ask them to see if they are willing to share the source with you via PM. Do not post sources in the threads as it is against forum rules. I know lots of members have ordered from and state they are a good source.
Anyone willing to share something reliable in Canada?
I believe there is one in Canada that you must've seen on the forum nicknamed IC. Put that in a search and see who may have ordered from them. Then just ask them to see if they are willing to share the source with you via PM. Do not post sources in the threads as it is against forum rules. I know lots of members have ordered from and state they are a good source.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I am thinking of making an appointment with a telehealth physician and telling them I am going in a long car ride, I get carsick, and meto worked for me in the past. any thoughts on whether this will work or not?
Possibly, but he may just say to take meclizine which won't do anything for your nausea prevention. You may be better off by saying you have awful migraines which cause you too get nauseous and that, in the past, meto worked very well.
Anyone know a good place to acquire SN in the UK? D is out of stock :(
Sorry. I don't. I know that people in the UK (and other countries) have received SN from a Canadian company. It's food grade and advertised as 99 percent or so. I believe it goes by IC here on the forum. Just search IC and find people who have purchased it. They may be able to tell you the source. IC is short for something longer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Theanswer
S

September Salt

Jul 23, 2022
Hi, can someone please PM me with the contact info for IC? Thanks.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I must've missed it sorry. I'm in Canada, been looking online but don't see where I can buy Diphenhyramin(chloride).
This is just generic for OTC Benadryl. It won't do anything for nausea prevention. It can help with dystonic reactions from metoclopramide though. Can you not try and make up a story to your family physician about how you get nauseous from migraine headaches or something like that. You can say you tried it in the past and that it worked well. It blocks both dopamine receptors and serotonin ones. It's the blocking of dopamine in the part of the brain responsible for nausea. It can come with potentially troublesome side effect for some people so be wary of this. I know some people on this forum have reported that they could not get a dopamine blocking medication so they were going to try an OTC medications for nausea (I don't know what's out there myself though}. Use the search engine to see what some others told their doctors. BTW, other dopamine blockers tend to be antipsychotics and if you don't have a psych condition which warrants treatment with one, don't bother asking of course. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Bartzabel666

Bartzabel666

Jul 5, 2022
I would like to confirm the legitimacy of the SD SN (one in the bag) from the Jungle site and hope people can use this as a source in the future. This is my 2nd time doing a blood test on it and as you can see it's definitely legit/pure. It turned my blood from red to a dark brown almost blackish sort of color as it should and as you can see from the before and after photos. SN from the Jungle is very readily available. May be easier to acquire it from there than other sources which may have stricter sale requirements.

Attachments

• PXL_20220726_112653819.jpg
    PXL_20220726_112653819.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • PXL_20220726_112847190.jpg
    PXL_20220726_112847190.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
F

flowersforalgernon:

May 23, 2022
Is anyone able to Pm me antiemetic sources? The guy who linked me has been banned by the site and there is a 'scammer' flag by his name

H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Is it possible to get serotonin syndrome from anti emetics as they block dopamine receptors also? I got serotonin syndrome from ssris which also block dopamine receptors. How can I limit the chance of serotonin syndrome? Also are quetiapine and lamotrogine good as antiemetics? They are both antipsychotics which I hear are good to stop vomiting.

Also, if you don't vomit should you still drink 2 glasses?
Thanks x

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Is it possible to get serotonin syndrome from anti emetics as they block dopamine receptors also? I got serotonin syndrome from ssris which also block dopamine receptors. How can I limit the chance of serotonin syndrome? Also are quetiapine and lamotrogine good as antiemetics? They are both antipsychotics which I hear are good to stop vomiting.

Also, if you don't vomit should you still drink 2 glasses?
Thanks x
Hi,

SSRIs don't block dopamine as their name imply "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors". So if you have them, they will not block dopamine. Lamotrigene is classified as an anti epileptic and mood stabilizer (not an antipsychotic). That does not block dopamine to my knowledge. Quetiapine does block it, but I don't know at what dosage it begins to work as an anti emetic.

The census states that if (about 99.9% will vomit) you don't vomit, 2 glass is enough. Remember, you could even vomit while you were passed out. People have vomited immediately while others 15 to 20 minutes later. I believe they say if you vomit right away or within 10 minutes, to take a second glass. Chances are that you will vomit part of this as well. It's just about getting enough into the small intestine despite the vomiting.

Metoclopramide is said to have good anti nausea effects just as several antipsychotics. But, it likely won't prevent vomiting altogether.

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and Aggy
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Hi,

SSRIs don't block dopamine as their name imply "selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors". So if you have them, they will not block dopamine. Lamotrigene is classified as an anti epileptic and mood stabilizer (not an antipsychotic). That does not block dopamine to my knowledge. Quetiapine does block it, but I don't know at what dosage it begins to work as an anti emetic.

The census states that if (about 99.9% will vomit) you don't vomit, 2 glass is enough. Remember, you could even vomit while you were passed out. People have vomited immediately while others 15 to 20 minutes later. I believe they say if you vomit right away or within 10 minutes, to take a second glass. Chances are that you will vomit part of this as well. It's just about getting enough into the small intestine despite the vomiting.

Metoclopramide is said to have good anti nausea effects just as several antipsychotics. But, it likely won't prevent vomiting altogether.
Jesus. I'm scared of vomiting while passed out. Dying via choking on vomit is not what I'm looking for. Any chance of reducing the risk of choking on vomit? Being in the recovery position?

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Jesus. I'm scared of vomiting while passed out. Sting via choking on vomit is not what I'm looking for. Any chance of reducing the risk of choking on vomit? Being in the recovery position?
Yes. Being in that position may help the most. Mostly everybody on this forum recommends sitting up in bed, but one must have a good size bed (I don't because I need a medical bed.. Another story for another day} because if you are sitting up and pass out, you don't want to fall to the floor and make sounds, especially if people are around. I'd also do a search like: SN position sitting up or SN and lying down. Maybe even: SN and positions. I know people have commented on it throughout various posts. I hear you about choking on your own vomit... Definitely not something I would want to happen

• Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Hi,

Jesus. I'm scared of vomiting while passed out. Sting via choking on vomit is not what I'm looking for. Any chance of reducing the risk of choking on vomit? Being in the recovery position
Yes. Being in that position may help the most. Mostly everybody on this forum recommends sitting up in bed, but one must have a good size bed (I don't because I need a medical bed.. Another story for another day} because if you are sitting up and pass out, you don't want to fall to the floor and make sounds, especially if people are around. I'd also do a search like: SN position sitting up or SN and lying down. Maybe even: SN and positions. I know people have commented on it throughout various posts. I hear you about choking on your own vomit... Definitely not something I would want to happen
Ok, thanks. I'm going to find every little thing that reduces the chance of vomiting, and the best position to be in. I wish this stuff wasn't so technical but I'm not winging it.
Sorry to hear of your medical issues x

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra, Aggy, DyingMiND and 1 other person
madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
Jesus. I'm scared of vomiting while passed out. Sting via choking on vomit is not what I'm looking for. Any chance of reducing the risk of choking on vomit? Being in the recovery position

Ok, thanks. I'm going to find every little thing that reduces the chance of vomiting, and the best position to be in. I wish this stuff wasn't so technical but I'm not winging it.
Sorry to hear of your medical issues x
Hey,

I think you wouldn't even know you've vomited if you were passed out and on the verge of death. You should already be at peace by then.

H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
Hey,

I think you wouldn't even know you've vomited if you were passed out and on the verge of death. You should already be at peace by then.
Yeah I was wondering that. If one is passed out do they know they're choking?

madebrief

madebrief

Experienced
Jul 4, 2022
You would not. It is the equivalent of being drunk, unconscious and choking on your own vomit. They would not even know they are choking and die.

In the case of SN, you would already be passed out before being aware anything is happening in the world and moving on to the next.

E

ejpikl

Mar 21, 2022
how are people in the UK buying SN? i feel like every online vendor is super restricted