• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
@Markus94 You can PM the following users who recently bought SN or other meds or have a source

@Zerengin96 @madebrief @memoriesoflight @sagepeppermint @Aggy

Reactions: Markus94
R

rancidJLJL

Jun 15, 2022
My SN came today form IC, also got some meto from the pharmacy. Got a few things to take care of b4 i ctb but this is such a weight off my shoulders knowing I have a way out now. Thanks to those who PM'd me.

Feel free to PM me people if your in need.

Reactions: Theanswer, sourpink, Aggy and 3 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
My SN came today form IC, also got some meto from the pharmacy. Got a few things to take care of b4 i ctb but this is such a weight off my shoulders knowing I have a way out now. Thanks to those who PM'd me.

Feel free to PM me people if your in need.

I am happy that you received your SN. Now you have peace of mind and have a weight off your shoulders. You can go at a date of your choosing when you are finally ready, or even cancel plans if needed. You are in charge of your own destiny.

Reactions: PrisonBreak, rancidJLJL, Shu and 1 other person
A

absurd_to_the_end

Feb 1, 2020
Can someone PM me sources of SN for someone in the U.S.? Reading the thread I see reference to DD and S*; not sure if IC is only for outside of the U.S.
Also it would be helpful to know if any sources attempt to 'verify' your purpose for the purchase - that makes me a little nervous, even though I know of other uses to cite. Thanks.

L

Life is unfair

Mar 27, 2022
Hi, in regards to the Antiemetic that's recommended.

Im on antipsychotics and Taking Quetiapine.

am I supposed to take this when using sn?

thanks

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
not sure if IC is only for outside of the U.S.
Afaik, IC sends to US and doesn't ask for what use. I hear DD asks about use of the product. If you purchase from DD and they think you're use isn't legit, I understand they cancel your order.

Hope that helps

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Afaik, IC sends to US and doesn't ask for what use. I hear DD asks about use of the product. If you purchase from DD and they think you're use isn't legit, I understand they cancel your order.

Hope that helps
I ordered SN from DD and will be delivered on Monday. There were no questions about my use of the product whatsoever or any questions. I selected DD because they're in the U.S.
According to PPH you should take 400mg Propranolol powder mixed with SN in your final drink. Please continue stirring until everything is fully dissolved. There are quite a few user who used different regimens in terms of propranolol, so would urge you to search the forum.

Here is an example:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-ctb-tomorrow.94155/
In the most updated PPeH (subscriber), it mentions taking 400 mgs of Propranolol (capsules/pills) before drinking SN. It states to not add anything to the SN drink except water if I'm reading it correctly. And I could be misreading?

Last edited:
Reactions: DyingMiND
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hi, in regards to the Antiemetic that's recommended.

Im on antipsychotics and Taking Quetiapine.

am I supposed to take this when using sn?

thanks
Thread 'Guide to dosage of Quetiapine (Seroquel) required as an antiemetic for the SN method' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
In the most updated PPeH (subscriber), it mentions taking 400 mgs of Propranolol (capsules/pills) before drinking SN. It states to not add anything to the SN drink except water if I'm reading it correctly. And I could be misreading?
I've got the PPeH as well and what he writes is different than his video explanation. In the video, he states to take propranolol with the SN. He then writes to take it with Metoclopramide (which you normally take 45 to 60 min earlier). So he basically contradicts himself in the PPeH. Here is what he writes:
SmartSelect 20220717 072150 Chrome

• Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I
I've got the PPeH as well and what he writes is different than his video explanation. In the video, he states to take propranolol with the SN. He then writes to take it with Metoclopramide (which you normally take 45 to 60 min earlier). So he basically contradicts himself in the PPeH. Here is what he writes:
View attachment 95547
It's all becoming a bit confusing. I think he needs to add in detail why antacids aren't recommended. I know he pretty much is saying it should lead to going unconscious quicker but idk.. he needs to explain more in depth.

Reactions: Sunset764
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
View attachment 95547
Yep, watched the video after I posted. And, yep, there are all sorts of contradictions all over the place. : )

• Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 31858 and DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
It's all becoming a bit confusing. I think he needs to add in detail why antacids aren't recommended. I know he pretty much is saying it should lead to going unconscious quicker but idk.. he needs to explain more in depth.
I agree. He does a poor job explaining his reasoning for things. For example, this is what the book states about propranolol, heart rate and consciousness:
SmartSelect 20220717 135531 Chrome
Now, I believe that the beta blocker slows down the heart rate so there is less blood perfusion to the brain thereby leading to death sooner.

Reactions: Shu
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Thought I posted this but didn't seem to take. My reading is that the brain will try to compensate the SN-induced cerebral hypoxia by increased cardiac output. The B-blocker (Propranolol) will frustrate the attempted compensation by restricting cardiac output and thereby enhancing SN lethality. I don't think SN needs to be more lethal. Sure, there's time involved but I'm not going to be conscious for very long anyway. I'll deal with the increased heart rate, no big deal, for me.

Reactions: Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Thought I posted this but didn't seem to take. My reading is that the brain will try to compensate the SN-induced cerebral hypoxia by increased cardiac output. The B-blocker (Propranolol) will frustrate the attempted compensation by restricting cardiac output and thereby enhancing SN lethality. I don't think SN needs to be more lethal. Sure, there's time involved but I'm not going to be conscious for very long anyway. I'll deal with the increased heart rate, no big deal, for me.
Same... :(

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Lol. I think you may have posted that in the SN with benzodiazepines thread by mistake. I hope I didn't post in the wrong thread 😕.

If you read over threads, you'll see in the past that PN used to say in previous versions of the PPeH to take something like 4 GRAMS which they later reduced over the next few versions to the current recommendation of 400 mg (I believe). I don't know what his explanation was for the changes. Maybe he initially believed that higher doses would be good in that very little blood flow to organs, overall, would cause the intended effect of cerebral hypoxia but later realized that one could suffer an MI which would be rather painful and "less peaceful" so to speak (that seemed like a run on sentence to me... Lol.)

Reactions: Theanswer
T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Lol. I think you may have posted that in the SN with benzodiazepines thread by mistake. I hope I didn't post in the wrong thread 😕.

If you read over threads, you'll see in the past that PN used to say in previous versions of the PPeH to take something like 4 GRAMS which they later reduced over the next few versions to the current recommendation of 400 mg (I believe). I don't know what his explanation was for the changes. Maybe he initially believed that higher doses would be good in that very little blood flow to organs, overall, would cause the intended effect of cerebral hypoxia but later realized that one could suffer an MI which would be rather painful and "less peaceful" so to speak (that seemed like a run on sentence to me... Lol.)
Yep, I noticed the huge dose increase. There is no explanation on any of the changes, which, well.... I'm not yet "eligible" for the forums and, by that time, I'll be gone so that's not a resource for questions. Bottom line, in the list of steps/instructions in the recent updates of PPeH and Essentials, it states Propanol, if available.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Yep, I noticed the huge dose increase. There is no explanation on any of the changes, which, well.... I'm not yet "eligible" for the forums and, by that time, I'll be gone so that's not a resource for questions. Bottom line, in the list of steps/instructions in the recent updates of PPeH and Essentials, it states Propanol, if available.
Too bad I cannot get access to it. I'm sure it would have made things faster. Unfortunately, time is a big factor for me because I can't rent a hotel room.

T

Theanswer

Experienced
Jun 26, 2022
Too bad I cannot get access to it. I'm sure it would have made things faster. Unfortunately, time is a big factor for me because I can't rent a hotel room.
It in no way made it faster for me. But there's useful stuff in the PPeH - videos, instant updates, ah, but....

S

Sniffer

Jul 12, 2022
Any corpse would be distressing for someone to find. With SN the corpse turns the skin blue. Other methods especially violent ones may make the body look even worse, like shooting etc and it would look very messy.

Please be considerate to your family Please do it at a hotel if possible, so not to traumatize the people living with you. It is better that staff at a hotel find your body and call the ambulance than your family.

Thank you for the response. I really don't want to trauatise my family. I have mentioned VAD to my wife but she is having none of it. We live in very close proximity to a police station and I would be leaving a note on the door not to enter for her own sake but to call the police immediately. You seem knowledgeable. What is the least distressing for the family and if possible leave a 'cause of death' as unknown. I have started reading the handbook and I am fighting like a dog every day to keep going, but I don't know how long more I can suffer. My family are financially set up for life and my wife is young enough to remarry. I'm trying to be as considerate as possible. Seeing as I've been housebound for years a hotel is not an option unfortunately.

X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
Looking for SN as my main method, hit a roadblock on sourcing though. Source DD does not ship to Canada, and source IC is disproportionately more expensive than the rest by quite a lot.

Does it really matter where I get it from, as long as it is in fact SN and 95+ purity?

If anybody has sources that ship to Canada that are affordable, please PM me!

Thank you!
If you found good sources please pm me cuz it's too expensive I'm referring to the source everyone is sharing thanks
Pm sent

Pm sent
Can you send me aswell thanks

Last edited:
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Is there any consensus whether one anti-emetic is better than another? Least side-effects? I think I only miss anti-emetics I probably have everything else I need.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: newave3
anaconda

anaconda

Banned Scammer
Jul 17, 2022
Is there any consensus whether one anti-emetic is better than another? Least side-effects? I think I only miss anti-emetics I probably have everything else I need.
There are 6 AE recommended in stans guide to sn
  1. Domperidone
  2. Metoclopramide
  3. Olanzapine
  4. Alizapramide
  5. Chlorpromazine
  6. Prochlorperazine
I think the best one is Metoclopramide, this seems to be very popular on the forum and many people used it in their goodbye threads. I personally would go for this. In terms of side effects it depends on the individual if they will have these, so it is always best to test the AE beforehand so you can be sure it is the right one for you.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: DyingMiND and newave3
protocorpse

protocorpse

I dont want to be around anymore
Jul 8, 2022
Is anyone able to help with verifying online pharmacies for meto in US? I think ive found a few options but dont know if i should just go in requesting a new consultation or if theres a way to screw it up and get roadblocked. Thank you.