• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
i dont wanna annoy anybody with my rants but i thought that buying the sn would give me kind of calm, instead i feel more frantic than ever, i know for sure that i will not be able to drink it and im running out of time and i dont know what to do.
also im scared of the tachycardia, in the past i ve suffered of blood pressure spike for medical reason and just having 90bpm is not nice, imagine having more

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
You're not supposed to crush it. You take 1-3 propranolol tablets 1 hour or 30 minutes before SN, then add 10 x 40mg propranolol tablets into the SN drink and mix it with a spoon.
1-3 propranolol tablets 1 hour or 30 minutes before SN may cause some confusion which effects the sn ingestion.

Γyuk

Γyuk

May 21, 2022
i dont wanna annoy anybody with my rants but i thought that buying the sn would give me kind of calm, instead i feel more frantic than ever, i know for sure that i will not be able to drink it and im running out of time and i dont know what to do.
also im scared of the tachycardia, in the past i ve suffered of blood pressure spike for medical reason and just having 90bpm is not nice, imagine having more
It is recommended to use some benzo's to calm you down, it should not take long before you pass out.

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Dissolve 25 grams SN, 400 mg Propranolol in 50-100 ml water-based drink.
I know Stan and the PPeH state to mix it in the least amount if water possible and said to use 50 ml for the SN. So, I'm wondering why you state 50 to 100 ml? I don't know how well propranolol dissolves in water (I'm thinking not too well), but if not, then is this why you recommend taking more water?

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
I know Stan and the PPeH state to mix it in the least amount if water possible and said to use 50 ml for the SN. So, I'm wondering why you state 50 to 100 ml? I don't know how well propranolol dissolves in water (I'm thinking not too well), but if not, then is this why you recommend taking more water?
It depends on what tablets propranolol you have.
Propranolol 10 mg, tablets
Propranolol 40 mg, tablets
Propranolol 80 mg, tablets

If you have tablets of 10 mg, you need 40 tablets so more water to dissolve it.

If you have tablets of 80 mg, you only need 5 tablets. 50 ml of water will then be enough to dissolve the SN and propranolol.

I tested propranolol (80 mg). The tablets dissolved very quickly in water.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Deleted member 31858
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Im reading the Stan guide and i cant find the part where he state after how many minutes you fall asleep, he only talk about faint because of the low Blood pressure

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
Im reading the Stan guide and i cant find the part where he state after how many minutes you fall asleep, he only talk about faint because of the low Blood pressure
Timeline according to eyewitness (25 grams SN with propranolol).

After 3 minutes, dizzy
After 5 minutes, very sleepy, still reacting
After 12 minutes Unconscious
After 15 minutes deep sleep/no reaction
After 40 minutes death

• Informative
  • Love
Reactions: chronicphysicalpain, Deleted member 31858 and houseofleaves
T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021

If you have tablets of 80 mg, you only need 5 tablets. 50 ml of water will then be enough to dissolve the SN and propranolol.

Do you just put the tablets in the water? I thought I would have to crush them first

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
I know that but what if you want to take Propranolol to relieve physical anxiety prior to taking SN like rapid heart-beat and such?
Sorry! You are right a low dose of propranolol before taking SN is fine.
The high dose (400mg propranolol) should be taken at the same time as SN.
Do you just put the tablets in the water? I thought I would have to crush them first
I don't know if all propranolol tablets are the same. My propranolol tablets dissolved very quickly in water.

Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Timeline according to eyewitness (25 grams SN with propranolol).

After 3 minutes, dizzy
After 5 minutes, very sleepy, still reacting
After 12 minutes Unconscious
After 15 minutes deep sleep/no reaction
After 40 minutes death
propranolol + the antiemethics that are mandatory right?
and propranol is for the tachycardia?

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Does anyone have a good source for SN in Germany?

Reactions: PigeonDreamzz and johnbooster
Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
propranolol + the antiemethics that are mandatory right?
and propranol is for the tachycardia?
Antiemetic is important
Propranolol only if available (Propranolol increases the lethal effect of SN)

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022

Ah. Got it. Thanks for the info. Unfortunately I don't have access to propranolol. My doctor won't prescribe it because I don't have a condition requiring it.

N

neonlol

May 21, 2022
Could anyone PM me a source for antiemetics?

Reactions: Radgie01610
O

oceansapart

Apr 11, 2022
anyone have a legit source for SN to australia and any way to get anti emetics without prescription?

R

Radgie01610

Jun 19, 2022
Also would taking some anti sickness tablets before taking the SN with some mild sleeping pills have the desired result

alliebear

alliebear

The sun also sets
Jun 13, 2022
Guys, is this the right SN? sodium nitrite right?

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and Shu
S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
any advice on how to find meto in europe? is on the counter in my country and i cant get it

Sweet Chainsaw

Sweet Chainsaw

Dec 6, 2020
I hope my SN order will pass the customs in Japan when I order it.

It's so ironic that my mother is a nutritionist who used to tell me to avoid food loaded with the preservatives and here I am decades later.

Reactions: Orange010, hankbank3928 and Γyuk
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Don't be afraid of the tachycardia. It will feel like you just went for a jog, that's all. Think of it as you just went for a run.

I

Idonwannalive

May 28, 2022
I'm from India (madhya Pradesh)
Where can I buy SN?