• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sk3le

Student
Oct 30, 2021
Don't be afraid of the tachycardia. It will feel like you just went for a jog, that's all. Think of it as you just went for a run.
The fact is that i lowkey suffer from high blood pressure, anxiety and tachycardia sometimes, i dont know if this condition can somehow "disturb" the sn

BornBrief

BornBrief

Student
Dec 21, 2020
Like I vividly remember someone doing a blood test with it and it went brown. Could not have been IC if I'm remembering wrong who knows (also that person clearly preferred digging a hole into their arm rather than fingerprick lmao another story)
You might be talking about me… I did a very clear blood test with quite a bit. But yeah I mean.. I am female. Take that as you will 🤡

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Seriously anyone from Philippines looking to do partner SN while grilling charcoals. We'll go by the beach. Only resolute sometime June - July

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
can anyone pm me a reliable source for propranolol? one that ships to australia as well

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
I want to make my sn order soon, but dont plan on using it for the next couple of weeks/months. Is it safe to order sn from a foreign source to Germany? Any German users who can tell me if i could get trouble for doing so?

L

lifeistoolong103

Jun 21, 2022
Hi! Would anyone be able to PM me a source for the US? I've been looking on Amazon and stuff but haven't been able to find anything that is reliable

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
i suppose getting drunk before taking sn to commit ctb is a bad idea?

A

Advisor321

Student
Jun 3, 2022

Bcs of getting drunk you can forget some steps, for example taking AE, or alcohol can cause vomiting before taking SN
So beware

N

Neuro

Jun 12, 2022
Does anyone have a source for Diazepam (or something similar)? My source has been dead for quite some time.

Z

Zerengin96

Student
Jun 14, 2022
Bcs of getting drunk you can forget some steps, for example taking AE, or alcohol can cause vomiting before taking SN
So beware
damn, i need something to loosen me up before comminting suicide, my survival instinct is too high when i am sober

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
IMO, committing suicide should be done with a clear head and after much careful thought.

Reactions: kiahkitten, NoLightRemains, TheWood and 1 other person
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Alcohol is definitely not recommended given the risks. I always had a clear head on a normal dose of benzos though. If anything I thought clearer without racing thoughts.

maya.

maya.

life is pretty pointless
Apr 28, 2020
it'll make u throw up ur sn so there's a high chance you'd survive
also sedatives are mentioned in stan's guide to combat the anxiety/fear before and during sn

born2win

born2win

Time is a flat circle
Jun 5, 2022
Guys can i use SN technical grade as oppose to Food grade?? I only have SN 99.9% purity however it says on the label it's tech grade. Now im concerned if this wont burn my throat or whatever. Please sincerely asking for help. Im searching online it says there are food, lab, tech grades... now im confused and hurting.

Reactions: Shu
Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
Guys can i use SN technical grade as oppose to Food grade?? I only have SN 99.9% purity however it says on the label it's tech grade.
Either is fine as long as it's of >95% purity.

Reactions: born2win
T

TrynaChingMyself

Aug 29, 2021
Anyone know how long I should wait to drink SN after applying orajel to my tongue?

Atlantian

Atlantian

May 25, 2022
SN smells like fucking death. I can only imagine the taste. Its not even a tiny amount that you could gulp. Its at least two gulps

L

lilinde

Mar 31, 2021
I am thinking of making an appointment with a telehealth physician and telling them I am going in a long car ride, I get carsick, and meto worked for me in the past. any thoughts on whether this will work or not?

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Anyone know how long I should wait to drink SN after applying orajel to my tongue?
It only takes a few seconds for the orajel to work. By the time you put the cap on, set it down, pick up your glass of SN and start drinking, the orajel should already be working.

• Love
Reactions: TrynaChingMyself
S

Spyro24

Jun 24, 2022
Does anyone know a good source for getting SN in Belgium (or anywhere in the EU that ships to Belgium)? All the sites I found so far require an explanation of why you need it or don't sell to consumers at all.

NobodyKnowsMe

NobodyKnowsMe

Just biding my time
Dec 21, 2021
Anyone know a good place to acquire SN in the UK? D is out of stock :(
D doesn't supply SN, he supplies N -- and yes, he is out of stock of the N until at least sometime in July.

SN for the UK -- I think most people use IC, though I couldn't tell you what that stands for. I've also seen reference to the jungle for SN to UK, I think.

Reactions: ycyvuvufufiviv
S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
Could you perhaps put the SN in gel caps instead of drinking it?

WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

Experienced
Jun 25, 2022
I found a source but I don't know if it's legit, can someone pm me and confirm if it's good?

anerirkateti

anerirkateti

smells bad
Jun 21, 2022
Looking for SN as my main method, hit a roadblock on sourcing though. Source DD does not ship to Canada, and source IC is disproportionately more expensive than the rest by quite a lot.

Does it really matter where I get it from, as long as it is in fact SN and 95+ purity?

If anybody has sources that ship to Canada that are affordable, please PM me!

Thank you!

M

MayGoNow

Jun 25, 2022
I ordered metoclopramide and domperidone from here last year. It took about a month to arrive (to the Netherlands).

The packaging was good and the medicines were from well-known brands.

They no longer deliver to countries within the European Union, because customs prevent this. They only ship to Australia, Hong Kong, Malta, Northern Ireland, Puerto Rico, Scotland, Singapore, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the United States.
No canada?

anerirkateti

anerirkateti

smells bad
Jun 21, 2022
Ordering Meto from a UK Pharmacy, live in Canada.

Do you guys think it would get caught at customs or nah?

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Ordering Meto from a UK Pharmacy, live in Canada.

Do you guys think it would get caught at customs or nah?
Nt sre t.b.h - mght b ok bcse thy r legtim8 r-tailr bt nt sre wht laws r - mght b wrth chckng onlne
Th/ fct tht u.k pharmcy r willng 2 shp 2 canda mght b gd sgn

G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
I am thinking of making an appointment with a telehealth physician and telling them I am going in a long car ride, I get carsick, and meto worked for me in the past. any thoughts on whether this will work or not?
Justntell the doc younneed meto for vomotting