• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
for all you IC connoisseurs -- do they do home delivery or do you have to go to the post office to get it?

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Hello,

I got SN from roughly two years ago, unopened from Poland that I ordered at the time. I have meto and all the other shit you need.

I ordered it at the time to have an escape plan and be free of worries. I have a lot of health issues and I have finaly hit the the point where i'm done.

However, I have Crohn's disease. And I have no clue whether it is possible to attempt this method with it. It's not severe, however. Also, I don't want to cause any permanent problem if I survive.

I can probably get Fentanyl locally in the market, if SN is a no go, but i'd rather not.

Thanks.

T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Can't stand myself. I do not deserve to live. My Meto, SN, benzos are ready. I think it will be on Monday.

Reactions: flowersforalgernon: and TrynaChingMyself
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
for all you IC connoisseurs -- do they do home delivery or do you have to go to the post office to get it?
It comes in a flat envelope and would most likely be delivered to your home just like any other piece of mail, unless you generally don't get mail delivered because you live so far out.

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
It comes in patches and I have no idea what the lethal amount is, is there any guide out there?
Oh patches. Nevermind I thought you were talking about the powder, SN is better than Fent-patches

B

BadChanges

Sep 23, 2019
Oh patches. Nevermind I thought you were talking about the powder, SN is better than Fent-patches

Yeah, I suppose that's what they are selling on Telegram.

There is also Nembutal. So it's between those 3.

Honestly, i'd rather use SN cause I have it in hand if I can indeed go through with it while having an Inflammatory bowel disease.

Last edited:
E

eternalsleep16

Jun 2, 2022
Hey, can someone please PM me the IC source for SN?

T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Getting nervous…tomorrow is day I will take my SN but I will feel relief

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalsleep16, fafnir, TrynaChingMyself and 3 others
T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Thanks for all your support. I want to leave.

• Aww..
Reactions: Shu
T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Love you all. I took my first meto

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalsleep16 and TrynaChingMyself
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Does anyone think that it would be possible to succeed with SN without vomiting all of the SN, by keep drinking water after taking the SN? I do know that it's recommended to drink as little as possible when taking SN, but what I mean is that if one keeps drinking water, perhaps the SN will be forced-flushed down into the intestine, so if or when one does vomit, the only thing that will be expelled will be water, if the SN can be forced-flushed past the stomach in this way - or, perhaps, the SN will just float to the top of the water in the stomach and be the first thing that is expelled if one vomits - that's why I ask.

T

Tiemblo

May 18, 2022
Time is getting close…I have been fasting for 4 hours now…

Going to be relieved soon
I am now in the doctor waiting room…I am going to ask for benzos…I took all last week

Reactions: y0dha, TrynaChingMyself and Shu
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

I am now in the doctor waiting room…I am going to ask for benzos…I took all last week
I hope you're doing okay buddy. I'm here with you. <3
You are not alone ♡

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I would
Does anyone think that it would be possible to succeed with SN without vomiting all of the SN, by keep drinking water after taking the SN? I do know that it's recommended to drink as little as possible when taking SN, but what I mean is that if one keeps drinking water, perhaps the SN will be forced-flushed down into the intestine, so if or when one does vomit, the only thing that will be expelled will be water, if the SN can be forced-flushed past the stomach in this way - or, perhaps, the SN will just float to the top of the water in the stomach and be the first thing that is expelled if one vomits - that's why I ask.
I would strictly follow the guide and not change anything. There is a reason why the amount of water is specified exactly. What you said about flushing down the SN doesn´t make sense at all. If you have more than the recommended dose of SN, you should prepare one or two extra portions, just in case you have to vomit. If you have an antiemetic and antacid, you should use them.

• Informative
Reactions: sadsadsack, fafnir and Julgran
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022

I wish you the best and hope you have a peaceful journey

It will be very hard to not vomit, I think the normal regime should be followed and not to try your own method.

I think vomiting is the primary issue with SN that is why people fast for many hours as well as take AE and drink 50ml of the final drink so your body quickly absorbs the SN as it has been fasting for a long time. Also the more water you drink the more diluted the solution in your body which is not good.

Last edited:
L

lumberdaren

Apr 18, 2022
Just wondering when should i take my propranolol? The guides says take it with sn but i could only get slow release form of it. So i think i may take them 30minutes in advance? Wikipedia says that it takes 30 to 60 minutes for it to work.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Just wondering when should i take my propranolol? The guides says take it with sn but i could only get slow release form of it. So i think i may take them 30minutes in advance? Wikipedia says that it takes 30 to 60 minutes for it to work.
Taking it 30 to 60 minutes before hand can't hurt. I feel better taking anti-nausea medicine (in my case Olanzapine) an hour before.

Reactions: Radgie01610 and WanderingWater
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
So i think i may take them 30minutes in advance? Wikipedia says that it takes 30 to 60 minutes for it to work
I'm not an expert but if you're taking a high dose (that is, higher than what is recommended for those with hypertension) then you may lose consciousness if taken too early like 1 hour prior to SN because of lowering of BP. I am not sure if your medication comes in capsules or tablets, but extended release forms of tablets generally lose their longer duration of action if they are broken/crushed (will then be more potent and quicker onset of action). You can Google that as well just to be sure. So, if I had to choose, I would do it closer to the 30 minute mark or possibly less. However, I have also read that cutting "certain" long acting formulations are ok. Your best bet is to search the web about this.

Last edited:
Reactions: Radgie01610