• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I was wondering if anybody here knows how I can source beta blockers in Canada.

Can you please DM me if you know?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Seja um bom soldado, morra onde você caiu.
Jan 10, 2022
Update in current PPeH: it states that the benefit of an antacid whether it be an H2 antagonist like cimetidine, PPI, or antacid like mylanta cannot be established and therefore no longer advised.
did you read the May 2022 edition?

could you perhaps send me the PDF file through some manner? I'd be very thankful. I don't wanna bother you, though.

Reactions: Euthanza
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
did you read the May 2022 edition?

could you perhaps send me the PDF file through some manner? I'd be very thankful. I don't wanna bother you, though.
I don't have the pdf file, just the online version from November 2021. I didn't read the May 2022 version.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I was wondering if anybody here knows how I can source beta blockers in Canada.

Can you please DM me if you know?

It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Not an unofficial source, but you could try using an online GP service and explain to them that you are having anxiety, heart racing in some situations and you heard beta blockers could sometimes help this. Especially without making you drowsy (as most other anti-anxiety meds do).

Prepare your story and have arguments at hand why this is the best solution and what you have already tried unsuccessfully.

That might work. It worked for me for Meto, I got the Rx, but then my pharmacy got in the way, so I'll have to try again, but fill them through a pharmacy that doesn't know me.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I don't have the pdf file, just the online version from November 2021. I didn't read the May 2022 version.
your comment was posted yesterday, that's why I thought that you did read the latest PPeH.
it's okay. anyway, thank you.
you could try using an online GP service
yes, they could also say that they used that drug in the past, that it was prescribed by another physician and that it used to work well.

or travel to Brazil. here you can buy all the drugs suggested by PPeH without prescription. and also the SN. at least in 2022. including propranolol, metoclopramide, ondansetron, cimetidine etc etc…

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
or travel to Brazil. here you can buy all the drugs suggested by PPeH without prescription. and also the SN. at least in 2022. including propranolol, metoclopramide, ondansetron, cimetidine
I would really love to come to Brazil for a long vacay and get my supplies, but I can't second to mobility issues and severe pain. I'm guessing you can't find vet grade N there at all, otherwise I'm sure you'd prefer that over SN.
Not an unofficial source, but you could try using an online GP service and explain to them that you are having anxiety, heart racing in some situations and you heard beta blockers could sometimes help this. Especially without making you drowsy (as most other anti-anxiety meds do).
Yeah. I thought about that. Well I actually saw him about 1 week ago about getting the metoclopramide and the was hesitant. Gave him the story of nausea with pain meds. However, I think if I ask him now for propranolol, he will think something is up. Especially since I'm on tons of meds already. I'll have to find another way now. I wish I knew someone who is actually prescribed it... Maybe they wouldn't mind parting with a few... Lol

Last edited:
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I'm guessing you can't find vet grade N there at all, otherwise I'm sure you'd prefer that over SN.
I didn't try and I will not try to find it. for ME, the SN method is good enough. I think it can be relatively peaceful, fast and reliable, if properly executed, as stated by the PPeH. of course each person has their own preferences for how fast and peaceful they want their method to be, but for me SN is more than good enough. feeling a strong taste in my mouth, headache, nausea, hypotension, fatique and then losing consciousness after 10 or 20 minutes sounds more than good for me. I think it's an excelent method. there are other reasons for me to think that as well, it's reliable, fast and effective when properly done. there is some relative safety from getting permanently damaged, disabled or creepled in case of failure. the discomfort during the proccess is minimal, although like I said, obviously each person has their own preferences for how much discomfort they are willing to feel and for how long.
PPeH's recommended way of doing the method seems very good. PPH also have a chapter to about N. perhaps everyone should read the latest edition of their book if they're interested.

switching from SN to N can also sometimes bring some issues related to low substance purity, scams and fake N. the so called "black market" obviously works differently from normal stores.

on the other hand, in Brazil, SN is found on normal stores, it's a cheap, common salt that's used for soamy things, including lab reactions, food processing etc, so there are no incentives to cut, alter of falsify it.

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I didn't try and I will not try to find it. for ME, the SN method is good enough. I think it can be relatively peaceful, fast and reliable, if properly executed, as stated by the PPeH. of course each person has their own preferences for how fast and peaceful they want their method to be, but for me SN is more than good enough. feeling a strong taste in my mouth and then losing consciousness after 15 or 20 minutes sounds more than good for me.
PPH recommended way of doing the method seems very good. PPH also have a chapter to about N. perhaps everyone should read the latest edition of their book if they're interested.

switching from SN to N can also sometimes bring some issues related to low substance purity, scams and fake N. the so called "black market" obviously works differently from normal stores.

on the other hand, in Brazil SN is found normal stores, it's a cheap, common salt that's used for soamy things, including lab reactions, food processing etc, so there are no incentives to cut, alter of falsify it.
I totally respect your choice. I was just curious if N is an easy thing to find just like the meds you mentioned earlier. I think when I read the handbook, it didn't include Brazil as a source for N. Right now, because of the shortage of N, I'm sure there are tons of scammers out there. You'd really have to trust someone if you use the black market which I'm not prepared to do.

Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
I was just curious if N is an easy thing to find [in Brazil]
you would have to ask another person. I'd like to inform you on that, but I don't know.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
you would have to ask another person. I'd like to inform you on that, but I don't know.
That's ok. I'm sure it's not because I probably would have heard about it either on this site or the PPeH.

Reactions: rationaltake
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
What? Then why are you coming in here mentioning that the May 2022 version mentions that an antacid is not needed??

Edit: sorry i think I misunderstood. You have the latest updated version before may or what? I'm confused

Last edited:
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I read that you can dissolve SN in 25 to 50 ml water
Please disregard my statement above as I misread the wording. The amended PPeH states "you can dissolve your SN in 50 to 100ml of water" and NOT 25 to 50mls of water.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Sorry I must have misunderstood. You have the updated PDF of the April version or something? You're saying you got this information from the November 2021 version? I am confused.

Last edited:
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
Sorry I must have misunderstood. You have the updated PDF of the April version or something?
apparently he did read the November 2021 edition.

the latest edition is from May 2022.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
What? Then why are you coming in here mentioning that the May 2022 version mentions that an antacid is not needed??
Since I actually purchased the PPeH, they make updates to the online version right away. Thus, any current PPeH pdf will not reflect these changes unless there was a new book since yesterday. I actually posted the updated page. You don't have to change your plans because of this.I was just trying to inform people about this change in the current PPeH. If you're not sure about my information, you can always purchase the PPeH from the exit international website or even ask another person you know who has access to it. Remember, I'm talking about the electronic online version and not a PDF.

Reactions: Euthanza and rationaltake
Ethereal Knight

Ethereal Knight

Jan 10, 2022
Since I actually purchased the PPeH, they make updates to the online version right away. Thus, any current PPeH pdf will not reflect these changes unless there was a new book since yesterday. I actually posted the updated page. You don't have to change your plans because of this.I was just trying to inform people about this change in the current PPeH. If you're not sure about my information, you can always purchase the PPeH from the exit international website or even ask another person you know who has access to it. Remember, I'm talking about the electronic online version and not a PDF.
but don't these two messages contradict each other? in one you said that you did read the old version from Nov2021 and didn't read the new version, and in the other you…

anyway, it doesn't matter, let's really forget this subject.

the only thing that matters for me is that I hope someone uploads the newest version soon so we can know what changed about the SN method.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
but don't these two messages contradict each other? in one you said that you did read the old version from Nov2021 and didn't read the new version, and in the other you…

anyway, it doesn't matter, let's really forget this subject.

the only thing that matters for me is that I hope someone uploads the newest version soon so we can know what changed about the SN method.
I thought they had the November 2021 version which has been updated in May 2022.

They haven't read a May 2022 pdf file. We have the April pdf file on here but it doesn't automatically get updated like the online version.

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
I beieve the Nov 2021 one also said 35g for people of 100+ kg.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
OK. Makes sense. I'm still waiting for the May version.

Reactions: houseofleaves
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
I would really love to come to Brazil for a long vacay and get my supplies, but I can't second to mobility issues and severe pain. I'm guessing you can't find vet grade N there at all, otherwise I'm sure you'd prefer that over SN.

Yeah. I thought about that. Well I actually saw him about 1 week ago about getting the metoclopramide and the was hesitant. Gave him the story of nausea with pain meds. However, I think if I ask him now for propranolol, he will think something is up. Especially since I'm on tons of meds already. I'll have to find another way now. I wish I knew someone who is actually prescribed it... Maybe they wouldn't mind parting with a few... Lol

You don't have to use your normal GP.

There are online walk-in clinics that are covered by provincial healthcare plans and they provide a phone consultation with a doctor and will send a script (if issued) to your pharmacy.

You can find them online (unless your province doesn't allow them, depending on where you are)

Just make sure to give them the name of a DIFFERENT pharmacy to use, so your current pharmacy doesn't make a stink if propranolol is an issue if taken with the other meds you are on.

Your GP will never know you contacted the online walk in clinic.

Reactions: DyingMiND
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022

There are online walk-in clinics that are covered by provincial healthcare plans and they provide a phone consultation with a doctor and will send a script (if issued) to your pharmacy.

You can find them online (unless your province doesn't allow them, depending on where you are)

Just make sure to give them the name of a DIFFERENT pharmacy to use, so your current pharmacy doesn't make a stink if propranolol is an issue if taken with the other meds you are on.

Thanks for the tip. I went to a walk in for an ear infection last week and got prescribed something for it, so maybe I can use it again to be prescribed the meds for my peaceful exit.

I'd just hate that if the clinic read my suicide in the news and learned that I used their prescription to aid in my death, they'd blame themselves.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Thanks for the tip. I went to a walk in for an ear infection last week and got prescribed something for it, so maybe I can use it again to be prescribed the meds for my peaceful exit.

I'd just hate that if the clinic read my suicide in the news and learned that I used their prescription to aid in my death, they'd blame themselves.
They are way too busy to make that connection, unless you leave the pill bottle openly laying around and police investigated and contacts the prescriber, which I highly doubt. They have bigger fish to fry.

But yes, walk in clinics won't prescribe things like benzoes or opiates, but if you have a good story that explains why you need this specific drug (you had it before and it worked for your situational anxiety… etc etc) then give it a try. Drugs that aren't easily abused recreationally are easier to get by prescription.

And I haven't heard anyone using Meto or Prop recreationally. Yet. 😆

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
They are way too busy to make that connection, unless you leave the pill bottle openly laying around and police investigated and contacts the prescriber, which I highly doubt. They have bigger fish to fry.

But yes, walk in clinics won't prescribe things like benzoes or opiates, but if you have a good story that explains why you need this specific drug (you had it before and it worked for your situational anxiety… etc etc) then give it a try. Drugs that aren't easily abused recreationally are easier to get by prescription.

And I haven't heard anyone using Meto or Prop recreationally. Yet. 😆
I can't get the benzoes or opiates over the counter, can I?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
90189F96 1877 44A9 A68D E9B79FB4D25C
I can't get the benzoes or opiates over the counter, can I?
Definitely not in the US (which I assume is where you are?)

When you google a specific medication Wikipedia will show you the "legal status" of the drug in different countries. Example here is Lorazepam and the "schedule 4" qualification means that it has high addictive potential and is a controlled substance, as in only available with prescription.

Reactions: DyingMiND
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Definitely not in the US (which I assume is where you are?)

When you google a specific medication Wikipedia will show you the "legal status" of the drug in different countries. Example here is Lorazepam and the "schedule 4" qualification means that it has high addictive potential and is a controlled substance, as in only available with prescription.
Yeah, I am US ;-; And I am guessing there's no substitutions either.

I wish I knew a drug dealer lmao

Reactions: transientflesh127
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022

Hey. Thanks for the tip. I'll look into that. It would be great to do a phone consult and get them.

Thanks!

Reactions: wljourney