• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
That's odd. I logged into the current ppeh which states that they can't recommend antacids or the like. I'm not sure if you're reading the downloaded book version, but the electronic one is stating this. It has changed from the November 2021 which endorses them.
I got the April 2022 version and it still recommends Tagamet and alike? Huh?

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
That's odd. I logged into the current ppeh which states that they can't recommend antacids or the like. I'm not sure if you're reading the downloaded book version, but the electronic one is stating this. It has changed from the November 2021 which endorses them.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/may-ppeh.90200/

Maybe this throws some light on it.
I got the April 2022 version and it still recommends Tagamet and alike? Huh?
There is a May update.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus
D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
So this is what the electronic version states. I've attached a screenshot.
Mods if this is against forum rules, please delete the photo. 20220503 152245

• Informative
Reactions: gomenasai, Neverworld, wljourney and 1 other person
rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and DyingMiND
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
That's true. Scammers will be out there preying on those who are desperate.

The current ppeh
Weird...

I don't have that section from the screenshot

Attachments

• 1651610391664.png
    1651610391664.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
No I don't I got this PDF from resources section here
That's why. Mine is the current ppeh online one. So, any changes are reflected there right away. I don't know if this should be done sort of sticky that mods could post but I do think it's important information.
my bad i am being retarded
No worries. It's all good. Just want people to be informed.

• Informative
Reactions: rationaltake and CloseFriendofCamus
CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
That's why. Mine is the current ppeh online one. So, any changes are reflected there right away. I don't know if this should be done sort of sticky that mods could post but I do think it's important information.

No worries. It's all good. Just want people to be informed.
Can you please share any other changes to SN method from new PPEH? Thank you ❤️

Reactions: Talvikki
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
It won't hurt to take the antacid though will it? For some reason, I feel comfortable taking it. I don't have the beta blocker. I hope it's not required because that would fail me. FUCK!

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It won't hurt to take the antacid though will it? For some reason, I feel comfortable taking it. I don't have the beta blocker. I hope it's not required because that would fail me. FUCK!
Read my pictures
It's not required it only potentiates. You will go unconscious quicker with propranolol.

Reactions: rationaltake
Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
Read my pictures

It's not required it only potentiates. You will go unconscious quicker with propranolol.
I just did, we posted at the same time practically. Thank you!
Read my pictures

I really wish I had Metoprolol though. :-( Plenty of people have CTBed without though, right?
Read my pictures

Just read this, thank you again!

Last edited:
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Read my pictures

I don't have propranolol and hopefully that won't impede the process.

What we have to remember is that Stan was likely not an expert on everything SN related. What we know about him is what we read about him. We can only assume that he researched this topic carefully and came up with a way that he believed was the "best" way. As we understand, he had CTB in a manner which was effective for him. We shouldn't take what he supposedly used to CTB and then superimpose that onto ourselves. (Unless you want to). We all would like to believe that if a certain individual CTB successfully using a particular method, then we should follow suit. However, we are all different from one another in many respects. Some of these are simple such as differences in weight, metabolism, medications we take, health status, etc. So, the point I'm trying to make is that we just need to choose what we would like to do or use in light of these ever-changing reports. I may choose to skip the antacids or blockers but someone else may not.

I think it just comes down to sharing info with the community and then each person can decide what is best for him or herself. It's frustrating at times... Or even most of the time, but we still must make a choice.

Reactions: Shu and rationaltake
wellherewego

wellherewego

Wanderer
Apr 30, 2022
I

What we have to remember is that Stan was likely not an expert on everything SN related. What we know about him is what we read about him. We can only assume that he researched this topic carefully and came up with a way that he believed was the "best" way. As we understand, he had CTB in a manner which was effective for him. We shouldn't take what he supposedly used to CTB and then superimpose that onto ourselves. (Unless you want to). We all would like to believe that if a certain individual CTB successfully using a particular method, then we should follow suit. However, we are all different from one another in many respects. Some of these are simple such as differences in weight, metabolism, medications we take, health status, etc. So, the point in trying to make is that we just need to choose what we would like to do or use in light of these ever-changing reports. I may choose to skip the antacids or blockers but someone else may not.

I think it just comes down to sharing info with the community and then each person can decide what is best for him or herself. It's frustrating at times... Or even most of the time, but we still must make a choice
In my experience propranolol isn't too hard to get a script for, I've lived in 2 countries and used it for work performance anxiety. I just said I have to give presentations and get panicky and know it works for me SOS and need a script for work.

Reactions: DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
I don't know. I mean, we can ask members who have failed SN and see if they didn't use one and how they felt. I personally don't think using one will be detrimental as long as you follow the rest of the guide. The biggest worry of nausea and then vomiting the SN. Some people will take the second glass as suggested and some may abandon and seek help or try and induce more vomiting.

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
This thread is really helpful.

Stan's Guide says the antiemetic should be a dopamine blocker.

Forgive me if I missed it but why does the antiemetic need to be a dopamine blocker?

As far as I remember the PPeH does not mention this.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
This thread is really helpful.

Stan's Guide says the antiemetic should be a dopamine blocker.

Forgive me if I missed it but why does the antiemetic need to be a dopamine blocker?

As far as I remember the PPeH does not mention this.
It does mention metoclopramide specifically which blocks dopamine, but there are several other dopamine blockers such as domperidone and numerous antipsychotics such as seroquel, zyprexa, etc. The thing with metoclopramide is that it also works as stomach emptier... Helps in gastroparesis. So this would supposedly help get the SN into the intestines more quickly. Dopamine blockade affects receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone of the brain which is involved in emesis/vomiting. Blockade of those receptors will hopefully prevent or reduce this problem.

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

What we have to remember is that Stan was likely not an expert on everything SN related. What we know about him is what we read about him. We can only assume that he researched this topic carefully and came up with a way that he believed was the "best" way. As we understand, he had CTB in a manner which was effective for him. We shouldn't take what he supposedly used to CTB and then superimpose that onto ourselves. (Unless you want to). We all would like to believe that if a certain individual CTB successfully using a particular method, then we should follow suit. However, we are all different from one another in many respects. Some of these are simple such as differences in weight, metabolism, medications we take, health status, etc. So, the point I'm trying to make is that we just need to choose what we would like to do or use in light of these ever-changing reports. I may choose to skip the antacids or blockers but someone else may not.

I think it just comes down to sharing info with the community and then each person can decide what is best for him or herself. It's frustrating at times... Or even most of the time, but we still must make a choice.
What he shared is literally the science of how SN works in the body and the reason behind using an antacid.

Last edited:
TheStateofCaliforni

TheStateofCaliforni

Apr 26, 2022
Does tagamet not work as well as milk of magnesia?

rationaltake

rationaltake

Sep 28, 2021
It does mention metoclopramide specifically which blocks dopamine, but there are several other dopamine blockers such as domperidone and numerous antipsychotics such as seroquel, zyprexa, etc. The thing with metoclopramide is that it also works as stomach emptier... Helps in gastroparesis. So this would supposedly help get the SN into the intestines more quickly. Dopamine blockade affects receptors in the chemoreceptor trigger zone of the brain which is involved in emesis/vomiting. Blockade of those receptors will hopefully prevent or reduce this problem.
Thank you. Really helpful.

Reactions: DyingMiND
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
What he shared is literally the science of how SN works in the body.
I have read it and it does sound scientific in his research but that doesn't mean he is an expert in the science of SN and its ingingestio in the human body. I am definitely not denying that what he has said isn't good information. It's just that we, as readers of this forum, must take things which are said and think critically about it. That is, we can accept things as they are or question them. This may then prompt us to do our own research about things. So, we have info from people on this forum, the PPeH and suicide Wiki (and possibly others). Science is just that. We ask, learn, investigate, apply, etc. Stan had come up with the best scientific method for himself which others may choose to follow. That is totally fine. Since nobody is actually doing testing of SN in humans, we will never know what is truly "the best" way. We can only propose what may be best and then it's up to the individual to decide. That's all I'm saying. Not promoting any specific method over another.
Does tagamet not work as well as milk of magnesia?
Not sure. I personally never used them before.

Reactions: Theanswer and rationaltake
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
As far as I read. It still advises propranolol if you can get it as well as antiemetics. I read that you can dissolve SN in 25 to 50 ml water. Also, it recommends that if you weigh over 100kg, take 35gm SN.
Thanks for sharing these details

Reactions: untouchable305, rationaltake and DyingMiND