• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
So I finally ordered SN and I have a few stupid questions. Sorry if they were already answered before.

1. How do I store it? Is it okay to store it in a closet? It comes in a paper bag.

2. Is fasting for 30 hours too much? Would it increase or decrease the chance of vomiting? Does sleeping count as fasting?

3. Is it better to dissolve it in cold water? Can I use bottled water?

4. Can I use bisoprolol instead of propranolol?

5. Is famotidine a good antacid to go with SN or should I buy Renny? They don't sell tagomet here.

6. How much SN should I take if weight around 130 lbs? 25 mg to make sure or 20 mg to reduce the risk of vomiting?

Thanks in advance.
1. Store it in a dry cool place, a closet should be fine.
2. See Stan's regimen: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
3. I don't think it matters much what kind of water. As long as it's either cool or room temperature.
4. No idea.
5. No idea. I've read that if you use domperidone you shouldn't use an antiacid at all but I need to do more research first.
6. For your weight 20 grams (not mg) is plenty enough.

Nyktalgia

Nyktalgia

Jan 29, 2022
1. Store it in a dry cool place, a closet should be fine.
2. See Stan's regimen: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/stans-guide-to-sn.27535/
3. I don't think it matters much what kind of water. As long as it's either cool or room temperature.
4. No idea.
5. No idea. I've read that if you use domperidone you shouldn't use an antiacid at all but I need to do more research first.
6. For your weight 20 grams (not mg) is plenty enough.
Thanks. Yeah, I'm going to try to follow Stan's regimen as close as possible and I'm going to use Metoclopramide as an antiemic.

Talvikki

Talvikki

Warlock
Nov 18, 2021
So I finally ordered SN and I have a few stupid questions. Sorry if they were already answered before.

1. How do I store it? Is it okay to store it in a closet? It comes in a paper bag.

2. Is fasting for 30 hours too much? Would it increase or decrease the chance of vomiting? Does sleeping count as fasting?

3. Is it better to dissolve it in cold water? Can I use bottled water?

4. Can I use bisoprolol instead of propranolol?

5. Is famotidine a good antacid to go with SN or should I buy Renny? They don't sell tagomet here.

6. How much SN should I take if weight around 130 lbs? 25 mg to make sure or 20 mg to reduce the risk of vomiting?

Thanks in advance.
Antacids are not necessary according to the latest update of the PPH.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
My sodium nitrite order from DD just arrived today :hug:

Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
my SN is still good. Hopefully I can use it this week just need to work out how much to take my plan will be stat dose take meto 1 hour before SN. Take dizempam as well one hour before to calm me. Just hope I don't vomit. My body weight is 55kg or 121Lbs

C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
So I came across someone saying SN is not for people who suffer from ulcers...why?...I once suffered from ulcers and now healed .will it still work

Trezzohno

Trezzohno

Suffering from a bad case of being alive :/
May 9, 2022
Will sodium nitrate NaNO3 work the same as nitrite NaNO2?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
I keep re-reading Stan's guide especially the portion where he feels that magnesium hydroxide of best to use to neutralize stomach acid. He mentions that we don't need to have a nitric oxide (NO) , water and salt production as NaCl. My question is, 'why not?'

I don't feel we need production of salt as sodium chlorideb or more water. But why but Nitric Oxide? That is helping to create vasodilation of arterioles which drops blood pressure and then loss of consciousness (of course you may still vomit while you have passed out). Maybe having less NaCl production is helpful in that you may be less likely to vomit by using MgCl2. So if MgCl2 (salt) is still produced but not NO, then how do we get the vasodilatory effects needed to lose consciousness? If we use what is in the ppeh as an example, production of a sodium based salt (NaCl} is accomplished by removing of sodium from the nitrite (creating a nitrite ion) which would then proceed to the small intestine where the damage begins because it will bind to the hemoglobin molecule more tightly than oxygen (methemoglobin). Again, I believe that NO production would be helpful to dilate arteries.

Producing magnesium chloride may be less harsh on the stomach but who knows. I sure don't. If sodium nitrite enters the intestines, it still will dissociate to create Na+ and nitrite (NO3-) ions. So, that leaves us wondering if magnesium hydroxide is any better than a PPI or H2 blocker or not. As a note , the recent change in the current online PPeH, now states that they can no longer endorse antacids, PPIs or H2 blockers because they didn't see any differences in those who took them vs not taking them.

I don't know. If it were me, I think I would take some sort of acid reducer. I'm not advocating one way over another. Instead, I'm curious about the mechanisms which drive these reactions to reach their end goal.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
SN from PC?
TECHNICAL GRADE 99% PURE.
For curing salmon eggs.
Is this a legit source of SN? Thanx

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Will sodium nitrate NaNO3 work the same as nitrite NaNO2?
No that's not the same and it won't work.

NaNO2 is Sodium Nitrite
NaNO3 is Sodium Nitrate
Easily confused but NOT the same.
So I came across someone saying SN is not for people who suffer from ulcers...why?...I once suffered from ulcers and now healed .will it still work
If you had an open ulcer when taking SN you would be in a lot of pain but if yours has healed you should be ok.

Just think of it as salt on an open wound (burns) vs. salt on healed skin (fine)
Hm, I've been looking it up, and in the US, it doesn't seem like Meto is recommended for any kind of ordinary nausea/motion sickness. It's only indications are for severe gastric reflux and gastroparesis from diabetes.
That's why I said have a story for why you need it and why the first line defense options don't work.

Meto is not recommended UNLESS it's the only option after trying other drugs.
Usually it's enough to say "I tried Dramamine, but it makes me tired and I need to be awake to do X. And I also tried ABC drug but it didn't work as well. However I did use Meto in the past and that worked really well and I only need it once in a while (not longterm, not regularly, only on special occasions)

Last edited:
Reactions: Trezzohno
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
What is the recommended dose of meto for the stat dose? I can only get 5mg tablets of meto from the chemist otc. I asked my doctor for meto and Said I been experiencing mirgranes but he said just take paracetamol so he was no hel. The meto I can contains paracetamol. I am hoping to take SN on late on Thursday only thing worrying me is if I vomit. I don't want to fail.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
M

may13

Apr 27, 2022
This is my planned regiment. I am a 6' tall, 190lb, generally physically healthy / athletic male.

My diet has consisted of, and will continue to consist of raw almonds and approximately 1200 calories daily of plain vanilla Soylent protein drinks up until I begin my fast.

Input is definitely wanted, especially regarding Beta Blockers… PPH recommends Propanolol @ 400mg mixed with SN solution. I was only able to get Metoprolol Tartrate, which is fairly similar, albeit approximately 3x less potent (Klonopin will also reduce my heart rate/blood pressure) and I'm thinking 320mg taken with the SN solution. This isn't really covered in Stan's guide. Other that that I will be running a modified version of Stan's, but extending it out to 72 hours with 2 days of Meto @ 10mg 3 times a day leading into the last day. So essentially 1 extra day to pregame the Meto.

I am going to stick with the Tagamet, even though the PPH doesn't recommend it anymore. (My thought process on this is similar to Wastedaway's analysis a few posts above, so I'm not going to repeat it)

Two backup drinks will be prepared with 22g and 18g SN and water only, respectively.

Any flaws? Any input?

Thank you.

Last edited:
Tasdevil

Tasdevil

Student
Jan 20, 2020
Last question do I make the second dose of SN the same 20g or less sn for the back up dose!

M

may13

Apr 27, 2022
Last question do I make the second dose of SN the same 20g or less sn for the back up dose!
I decided to scale them back by approximately 10% per backup, as my assumption is that even if I vomit, some of the SN will remain in my system, so a milder dose may reduce the chance of vomiting yet again.

Reactions: Judy Garland
W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022
Are you going to incorporate a pain reliever?

Oh, I see now. One dose. Geez!

M

may13

Apr 27, 2022

If that was intended for me, the cannabis will more than make up for the extra 200-400mg of ibuprofen I could add, without the additional volatility introduced into what I already expect in my stomach.

Reactions: WanderingWater
N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
Welp, looks like my Domperidone from Turkey arrived too. I ordered from 3 different international webshops. Now I am drowning in 10mg Domperidone pills, anyone want some? Lol.

Reactions: oversizedsweaters and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Welp, looks like my Domperidone from Turkey arrived too. I ordered from 3 different international webshops. Now I am drowning in 10mg Domperidone pills, anyone want some? Lol.
Would totally say yes, but doubt it would make it across the border.
Still sourcing… ugh.

W

WanderingWater

Student
Apr 7, 2022

Location?

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
Can anyone please pm me a legit domperidone source? I'm growing tired. I'm very stupid and afraid I'm getting scammed rather than getting antiemetics.

I'm going to end up doing this no antiemetic at this rate. I'll document the experience as much as possible at least.

D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Meto is not recommended UNLESS it's the only option after trying other drugs
Why is meto not recommended unless other options are tried? I haven't read anywhere yet as to why it shouldn't be tried first. Does it have poor efficacy or possibility of severe side effects?

A

Alex6216

Mage
Apr 19, 2022
When do I take propranolol?
Do I take it 30 minutes before SN, 45 minutes, 1 hour, 25 minutes?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Why is meto not recommended unless other options are tried? I haven't read anywhere yet as to why it shouldn't be tried first. Does it have poor efficacy or possibility of severe side effects?
The advice on Meto changed a few years ago. Side effects are possible and that's why the advice in most western countries now is: try other options first.

That being said: I'm not too worried about it. I grew up taking a spoonful of Meto as a child before going on car rides to visit grandma.
Then again… I also got codeine cough syrup back then. 😃

CloseFriendofCamus

CloseFriendofCamus

Lonely wanderer
Mar 14, 2022
What should one take - liquid form of antacid Maalox or pill form of Famotidine? Can't take both but sources differ: PPEH says you can use H2 blockers, which is Famotidine (replacement for Tagamet), while Stan recommended something that has magnesium hydroxide, which is basically Maalox. Please someone help, I can't pick which one to use. Everyone's opinion differs... I hate uncertainty

I have both though

Reactions: Shu
D

DyingMiND

Apr 4, 2022
Can anyone please pm me a legit domperidone source? I'm growing tired. I'm very stupid and afraid I'm getting scammed rather than getting antiemetics.

I'm going to end up doing this no antiemetic at this rate. I'll document the experience as much as possible at least.

The advice on Meto changed a few years ago. Side effects are possible and that's why the advice in most western countries now is: try other options first.

That being said: I'm not too worried about it. I grew up taking a spoonful of Meto as a child before going on car rides to visit grandma.
Then again… I also got codeine cough syrup back then. 😃
Lol. I'm surprised if you got that much meto that you didn't develop eps especially tardive dyskinesia. Well, at least I hope you didn't. Getting the other meds are going to be difficult from my GP. I looked into the virtual consult and that's not an option unfortunately :notsure:

T

tbERlorA

Apr 21, 2022
Hello, I have asked before, could someone maybe give me a source for SN to Germany?
I have searched for IC but have not found out who this is, can someone tell me what his name is or give me another source.