• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Hello guys, Does anyone know if that DD site is safe? im planning on ordering
SN from them
It's safe but they have been cancelling orders lately. Not certain if your order will go through, but worth a try. Refunds are processed fairly quickly if they decide not to sell to you (for whatever reason).

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Is this Stan's guide method below OK for CTBing?
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink

Reactions: MsMaudlin
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
SN drink
You have to make up your own mind on that.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
You have to make up your own mind on that.
what do you mean? im just asking if its the most successful, as there are other regimnes ppl have used. i want it to be a short time window for the process

WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Could i take this with a bottle of crystal light? Or is that a bad combination?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
SN drink
Tbh I think this regimen sounds fine and reliable. If it's followed and you aren't disturbed it should work as planned.

IMO most reports from unsuccessful CTBs show that people didn't follow some (most?) of the steps and/or called 911 at some point.

What I'm trying to say is:
Your biggest risk is not the process itself but failing to adhere to the process.

Reactions: cringelord111 and eLdus
G

Graytaichi

Wizard
Feb 14, 2022
Im worried abt the potency of my SN. The purity level will have to be tested to make sure its the correct one and not mixed with pure salt. I recommended anyome taking to do a blood test before trying it out.

G

GoingAwayParty

Apr 22, 2022
SN drink

I have all of this except the meto. Any recommendations?

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
I'm also working on getting the antiemetic, which ironically is harder to get than the SN itself. I've ordered from like 3 different sources/webshops, but they are all outside of Europe so it will probably take a couple of weeks before it comes and I can give a review.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Meto (or the other alternatives) seems to be rather difficult.

People in the UK have been successful using an online dokter service that prescribes and delivers through a local pharmacy.

The safest way of getting a trustworthy product is to speak to an actual MD and claim severe motion sickness when riding with others in the back of a car, an upcoming trip that is necessary (or would be helpful for your mental health like a day trip with friends) and that M has worked in the past. It also helps to know the local brands of other OTC products, claiming that you have tried those already.

Someone else here in the forum was successful getting M prescribed due to "severe nausea from COVID medications". They were able to name the specific COVID drugs they had been on previously and one of the known side effects is nausea.

Obviously this only works in countries that have made COVID treatment widely available. It wouldn't work in Canada since treatment is only accessible to a small range of people (very restricted).

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
Sn is getting harder and harder to get.
Meto (or the other alternatives) seems to be rather difficult.

People in the UK have been successful using an online dokter service that prescribes and delivers through a local pharmacy.

The safest way of getting a trustworthy product is to speak to an actual MD and claim severe motion sickness when riding with others in the back of a car, an upcoming trip that is necessary (or would be helpful for your mental health like a day trip with friends) and that M has worked in the past. It also helps to know the local brands of other OTC products, claiming that you have tried those already.

Someone else here in the forum was successful getting M prescribed due to "severe nausea from COVID medications". They were able to name the specific COVID drugs they had been on previously and one of the known side effects is nausea.

Obviously this only works in countries that have made COVID treatment widely available. It wouldn't work in Canada since treatment is only accessible to a small range of people (very restricted).
I was able to get Meto from my doctor but I called and did it over the phone through telehealth. It wasn't easy to do and it was hard to convince her to give it to me she asked me several questions over and over and I had to just keep assuring her that meto is the only thing that helps. She told me she doesn't like to prescribe it to her patients because of the black label or whatever. She says she normally doesn't prescribe it but she will give me enough to take until I can get into a gastroenterologist. She says something is severely wrong if meto is the only thing working.. if only she knew what I was actually using it for.

Last edited:
Reactions: Judy Garland, Jred, eLdus and 1 other person
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
Could i take this with a bottle of crystal light? Or is that a bad combination?
Reposting for hopefully an answer. It's not juice and still technically water. I just have a tough time putting regular water down my throat.

S

sportsguy56

Oct 24, 2020
I see some sn on the jungle site rn. anyone no if it's legit?

D

DyingMiND

It didn't have 2B like this.
Apr 4, 2022
Has anyone used DD for SN? It seems to be good purity but I can't find much about the site.
What's DD?
I'm a bit confused about the meto - these are prescribed or readily available drugs so how could one dose be dangerous ? I'm also confused with doses - does stat dose just mean recommended dosage on the box ? The guide only gives the stat dosage for Metoclopramide - would it be the same for the others or would it vary depending on the stat dosage recommended for each one ? i.e. 30mg is the stat dose for Metoclopramide but the stat dose could be different for the others ?
Also, you have to remind yourself that some drugs have different ways of working in the body and what they are aimed at doing.

For example, you could take 600mg of ibuprofen for a headache and it'll work, hopefully within a 1 to a few hours. If you were started on an antidepressant, it's effect may not be felt until 3 to 5 weeks later depending on the individual as everybody's body works differently. Must drugs are metabolized by the liver which have various enzymes, such as CYP 3A4, 2D6, etc. So, people who are "poor metabolizers" may not get the effect of the drug itself as these enzymes are not capable enough to convert the drug into an active metabolite (active compound which works in the body). Furthermore, a drugs effect also depends on the half life.

Sorry if this sounds too complicated. I just want you to understand that certain medications can work within minutes to hours and others from days to weeks. This all depends on the person's enzymes found in the liver and how they function varies from person to person.

I've never taken metoclopramide for nausea so I couldn't tell you if a stat dose will do anything. I'm my opinion, to get the best effect from metoclopramide is to take it over days so that it reaches therapeutic levels. I could be wrong about this as if never needed the medication before. I guess you have to decide if you want to just take stat dose vs several doses over several days or whatever. Stat doses of ibuprofen or paracetamol works well in general. But, stat doses of, say, amitriptyline for pain/depression do not.

Last edited:
D

desperatedan22

Apr 25, 2022
Has anyone from the UK been recently successful in acquiring SN? would appreciate any advice! :)

T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
can anyone dm me any sites with SN? the DD site seems sketchy

Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019
is room temperature in tupperware fine for storage?

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
Can someone tell me how this works?

the explaination at the beginning sounded very scientific and not very personal... What is the experience of this like?

Is it painful?

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Can someone tell me how this works?

the explaination at the beginning sounded very scientific and not very personal... What is the experience of this like?

Is it painful?
Have you looked up "Stan's guide"? It explains it well.

TheStateofCaliforni

TheStateofCaliforni

Apr 26, 2022
I just tried an order of SN from DD, I hope it goes through.

If I can't get any of the Antiemetics that are listed on stan's guide, would dramamine work?

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
can someone link me sites that ship SN to europe? Thanx

N

Neverworld

Mar 28, 2022
I've ordered domperidone from 3 different webshops (Ukraine, Turkey and Thailand). It's always a gamble with these things so we'll see if and when it arrives.

C

cringelord111

Student
Apr 17, 2022
Tbh I think this regimen sounds fine and reliable. If it's followed and you aren't disturbed it should work as planned.

IMO most reports from unsuccessful CTBs show that people didn't follow some (most?) of the steps and/or called 911 at some point.

What I'm trying to say is:
Your biggest risk is not the process itself but failing to adhere to the process.
can i walk around after taking AEs and antacids? my plan is to take ibu at home, walk to the forest, take AE in the forest, walk to my main CTB location after ingesting AE and then take antacid, still walking to my CTB location, and then only sit down under some tree when drinking SN.

Reactions: CrazyHorse
oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Do you think an 11 hour fast is enough when following the dose stat? by stopping to drink water 2 hours before drinking sn, except for taking medication. Thank you in advance for your answers

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
can i walk around after taking AEs and antacids? my plan is to take ibu at home, walk to the forest, take AE in the forest, walk to my main CTB location after ingesting AE and then take antacid, still walking to my CTB location, and then only sit down under some tree when drinking SN.
AE's should t affect your ability to walk around, unless you take something that makes you drowsy, like Gravol/Dramamine or Quetiapine.

Prescription AE's shouldn't do that (Meto for example), but that can vary from person to person.

That's why it is beneficial to try the AE in advance to understand how it affects you.

Same applies to taking benzoes to feel calmer. I would not suggest going on a hike after taking benzoes. It can affect vision (blurry) and gait (unsteady).

You don't want to fall down a ravine and end up with a broken ankle.

Reactions: TheWood and cringelord111
M

may13

Apr 27, 2022
Does anyone have any idea how long SN will keep without converting to nitrate when dissolved in a solution of 99.9% DMSO?