• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
What is the dying process like with this? I intake SN and then wait for 12 minutes and then I'm passed out and will die in 35 minutes? Is there anything unpleasant about this? Sounds too good to be true.

I

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
What is the dying process like with this? I intake SN and then wait for 12 minutes and then I'm passed out and will die in 35 minutes? Is there anything unpleasant about this? Sounds too good to be true.
How will I feel during SN poisoning?
The following symptoms may be seen through SN poisoning:

• Nausea
  • Pale, gray, or blue-tinted skin, lips, or nail beds (cyanosis).
  • Shortness of breath.
  • Fatigue.
  • Confusion.
  • Headache.
  • Lightheadedness.
  • Rapid heart rate (tachycardia).
It is not a guarantee that you will see all of these symptoms. They provide low level discomfort and you will suffer no distress through the process.
It depends on your where your threshold for unpleasantness lies.

Reactions: Wrennie and Sides
D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
Sounds like my daily anxiety to me :haha:
That's exactly what I thought. My heart feels like it's going to burst out of my chest due to anxiety, my eyes and head burn due to sleeplessnes. Everyday I'm in agony.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: nowayout*, Wrennie, LastLoveLetter and 5 others
D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
Ok guys, a little plan is starting to arise.
I'll have to resort to otc antiestemics. Not ideal, but can't hurt right? Then a nice handfull of benzos. OTC antiacid instead of propranolol. And some ketoprofen (strong painkiller) instead of the ibuprofen and about 30 g of SN 99%. So it will be a hit or miss. I'd say my life will be on the line, but fuck it. I don't have anything anyway. Been to a psych ward for 2 months before. They'll have to keep me there forever, cause I just ain't living. Nothing here for me. I'll post the day I choose to go through with it and write later whether I survived or not.

• Hugs
Reactions: GameOver52, Wrennie and Death is beautiful
N

new.solution1

Experienced
Dec 14, 2021
Are there any sounds made from this after you pass out?

Can you be found and rescued after you pass out, or is there no possibility of this?
What do you guys think of SN offered by [removed due to sourcing]? Is it legit?
How common is it to vomit? It sounds like it is very common

Last edited:
H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
I purchased that one but haven't tested it. I'm not sure if anyone should trust it because the website labeled on the package did not work, the company doesn't exist, and the seller is possibly a Chinese college student, based on some digging I did. Sorry, but I won't be testing it since another one I bought seems more reliable. If you do a tiny bit of research off of that site you will find another seller. It's not hard to find, but I cannot give you the name since you are a new account.
I tested the website of the SinoD and it works? Agh I just checked A mazon and it says it is currently unavailable. I did find another seller...starts with lab...is that the one you got?

olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
All of it?? How? What if you just drink more?
I don't know but I heard it being difficult to take more when your body psychically won't allow you go drink
I tested the website of the SD and it works? Agh I just checked the jungle site and it says it is currently unavailable. I did find another seller...starts with lab...is that the one you got?
I also believe I found that website before finding source IC. I assume this anon was talking about IC

Last edited:
P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
Users here have received their packages from goldpharma and rxvipmed, cant say about any others
Can you tell what it is from the package? I need to make sure my family doesn't know what I'm ordering. So I wouldn't want the package to show what it is.

davidgeorge

davidgeorge

Experienced
Dec 21, 2021
You can obtain Buccastem M (prochlorperazine) without a prescription though.
Do you think it will work well enough? Like others I don't want to take the SN and then find I vomit it, although I will have a spare dose prepared.

stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
Do you think it will work well enough? Like others I don't want to take the SN and then find I vomit it, although I will have a spare dose prepared.
It was the choice of antiemetic for Stan when he left, so I believe it will.

It is used to treat nausea and vomiting associated with migraine so it works differently to the travel sickness medications you get over the counter. The downside is, you have to wait for the tablets to dissolve under your upper lip/against your gums (they must not be swallowed whole).

I plan on taking 4x3mg when I go.

Last edited:
D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
Drank just one teaspoon. Tastes like baking soda.

Heart raising cause of anxiety probably.

4 mins feeling light headed.
7 mins vomit. Blue lips, fingers.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: schizochicken, Shu, GameOver52 and 4 others
Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021

A teaspoon should be about 4.2 grams, about twice the lethal dose. Are you still with us?? Do you really intend to ctb with that low amount? If not I hope you've already gone to the hospital.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Would duct-taping my mouth shut so I can just re-swallow anything that comes back up work?

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Would duct-taping my mouth shut so I can just re-swallow anything that comes back up work?
I would not advise that, as the vomit could go down your wind pipe and you could choke on that. Not a good way to go at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I would not advise that, as the vomit could go down your wind pipe and you could choke on that. Not a good way to go at all.
I'm allergic to Meto and I've read that Domperidone can result in gallbladder contractions, which would be disastrous since mine is failing. I don't know how else to go about the prevention of vomiting. 😣

• Aww..
Reactions: olkf and Depressed Cat
P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
Has anyone tested the Turkish supplier's SN?
I'm confused. I thought you could just get it on Amazon? At least it was there when I searched for it.
I'm confused. I thought you could just get it on Amazon? At least it was there when I searched for it.
I may be naive, but there's one Amazon seller with 98%SN. The other products with SN to cure meat don't have enough SN right?

Last edited:
P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
Do you know what sites?
Sorry just saw post about no sources. Didn't mean to violate rules. I'm new. Apologies for the above posts though I am really confused and bummed about sourcing. It looks a lot more difficult than I first thought.

T

Teenytiny

Experienced
Feb 1, 2022
Is it one tablespoon of sn you use I know it says 15 g in tablespoons whats that x

S

sickofeagles

Dec 13, 2021
When you google SN a whole bunch of products come up to buy. Are these not the correct ones? It sounds like people are saying SN is hard to get. But if you google it a ton of items saying SN come up.

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
When you google SN a whole bunch of products come up to buy. Are these not the correct ones? It sounds like people are saying SN is hard to get. But if you google it a ton of items saying SN come up.
There are a lot, but a lot do not sell to individuals or residential addresses anymore. That's the problem.

Reactions: Circles
Beer

Beer

Dec 14, 2021
From what I've been searching the antacids you should use for the SN method should be histamine-2 blockers, like Zantac, but apparently these are banned in Europe, you can't buy them here. Would something like Gaviscon do the trick, or should I not even bother? But how crucial are they? The suicide-wiki even says "Using antacids (also known as acid regulators) is discouraged. The antacid section of Suicide Wiki is provided here only because you will encounter with antacids in the PPH", which I don't know why they say this since in Stan's guide it is mentioned

LastLoveLetter

LastLoveLetter

Persephone
Mar 28, 2021

This member has most likely passed away. This was very sad to read, as I believe based on their posts that their intention was only to test the SN that day, not to leave just yet.

@deafsilence, I am so sorry you left us before you were ready. If you are no longer with us, Rest In Peace. :heart:

I must remind everyone to please be careful when handling SN. Please do not take any poisonous or lethal substance if you are not certain and/or are not ready to go. Even ingesting a small quantity of SN can be fatal and several members have died from taking small test/rehearsal doses of SN.

• Aww..
  • Informative
Reactions: houseofleaves, GameOver52, Shu and 7 others
P

pumpkin22

Feb 9, 2022
Anyone know how to access in UK? I know eBay prohibited SN sale years ago and APC Pure require proof of professional use now … please help