• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
Ibuprofen is not a replacement for propanolol
sorry for the misinformation. I deleted my comment. I confused propanolol with paracetamol.

Correction: according to stan's guide. propanolol is a luxury item. text

• Beta Blockers
One of the symptoms you may get is a fast heart rate (tachycardia). It is completely normal for the SN process and does not cause any pain. Your heart will beat faster as if you have done some physical exercise or you are watching a scary film. The drug recommended is Propanolol. In the opinion of the author of this document, it is a luxury item and would not consider the effort in purchasing it to have any significant effect on you not being distressed.

Reactions: clown
BoJackMcCoy

BoJackMcCoy

Jan 31, 2022
New to this website—about to go through a breakup but I don't have the will to keep on going due to depression and borderline personality disorder. Does anyone know where I can obtain SN and propranolol (in the United States) of sufficient purity and quantity—or direct me to resources with information? Seems like this is one of the fastest, cleanest, and most painless ways to do this.

The curing salt available online, for example, is only 6.25% SN and the rest is regular table salt.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Propranolol - 400mg as per the PPH seems a lot - ie 10 tablets! Does such a high amount cause awful side effects?

Also, since SN deprives the brain of oxygen, is there a risk of having a stroke and then being saved by someone rather than passing away? The after-effects of living with stroke are pretty awful.
I'm curious about the stroke factor as well. I might need to toss my phone and barricade my door so that If SI intervenes I won't live out the rest of my life as a vegetable.

Reactions: spoonie
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I'm curious about the stroke factor as well. I might need to toss my phone and barricade my door so that If SI intervenes I won't live out the rest of my life as a vegetable.
Oof, I think I'm gonna need to do this too

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019

Attachments

• 0456CAC1-E02F-4B28-8CD8-48149E833513.png
    0456CAC1-E02F-4B28-8CD8-48149E833513.png
    272.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 7C8D23DC-CD38-44F0-A5C4-28CBDA36C39D.png
    7C8D23DC-CD38-44F0-A5C4-28CBDA36C39D.png
    329.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: gomenasai and diyCTB
E

Elizabeth67

Feb 3, 2022
Please can I ask for any advice about using Olanzapine as an antiemitic? I have access to it but am not taking it regularly. Would a one off dose be sufficient?
Also it should be possible I hope to message me very soon (will have been on the site for 24 hours) and would welcome any messages about UK sources. Thank you...

Reactions: pumpkin22 and Crazy4u
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I was digging through old threads and found more info about possible stroke from SN:
Shhhhit
Will I eventually die from the stroke?? I don't want to survive this. I just bought my SN
Maybe I should just jump instead. I can't survive another attempt. The next one has to be successful

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Flutter Girl, GameOver52, Depressed Cat and 2 others
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Shhhhit
Will I eventually die from the stroke?? I don't want to survive this. I just bought my SN
Maybe I should just jump instead. I can't survive another attempt. The next one has to be successful
I jumped and survived from it so I really, really don't recommend that either. Orthopedic surgeons aren't remotely competent.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Depressed Cat, JustAMatterOfTime and Foresight
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I jumped and survived from it so I really, really don't recommend that either. Orthopedic surgeons aren't remotely competent.
So sorry you went through this. Devastating. 💜

• Hugs
Reactions: davidgeorge and Wrennie
G

G405

Feb 4, 2022
It seems like those drugs are prescribed by the doctors only ;-; damnit I'm a terrible liar when it comes to ordering strong drugs from my doctors. I just sense my doctor's disbelief in me right away after a long pause when I simply tell them "I have been having headaches that bother me" despite my head being in good condition.

Some of them are just smartasses who don't even bother asking me first for their opinions or advice but tell me anyways some of which are unprofessional opinions about my lifestyle.

I do not want to go back.

What do you think I should do? Abandon using any type of antiemetic altogether oooor just use the OCT ones despite the ineffeciency?
Drugs are not my problem when getting it from a doctor. I've been prescribed to take three, 2mg Xanax daily for many years but they make me too tired. So I ended up only taking one at night to sleep.
So do the math in how many I have stocked up. So many that the expiration has gone on a couple bottles. Yet, I still don't think that will do the trick. Even if I take 200. My tolerance for them is so high.

Death is beautiful

Death is beautiful

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Guys, how much maximum time will it take me to die from SN?
thanks in advance

• Hugs
Reactions: onleana
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
i know there's a bunch of threads on this but I'm still confused about whether or not SN is illegal in Germany? I was going to order something but now I'm scared it'll be seized and they'll call the cops or something. Does anyone know anything about this? I just want to know I have a way out when I want it ffs, it would give me so much peace of mind.

• Love
Reactions: onleana and Death is beautiful
olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
Please can I ask for any advice about using Olanzapine as an antiemitic? I have access to it but am not taking it regularly. Would a one off dose be sufficient?
Also it should be possible I hope to message me very soon (will have been on the site for 24 hours) and would welcome any messages about UK sources. Thank you...
No, a stat dose will not work

oneirogen

oneirogen

Mar 22, 2019
That's amazing. Did you have any trouble getting across the border with that Medication? I have the SN secured, might have to fly to Cancun for a week and party it up, then return to Canada and then ctb. Here in Canada meto is prescribed only.
When I got back to USA customs/declarations officer asked me if I brought back any food, etc. I said medication. He asked what type. I just casually said "you know when you get a really bad migraine and feel nauseous, it's for that-" .. He said "sounds like I need some of that right now" and smiled and let me past. I was really nervous bc I thought declarations was further past him after baggage claims so trying to be as honest as possible I also blurted out that it was considered prescription here in the states but OTC in Mexico. lol I don't know if he heard me. He didn't even ask about quantity but if I had to go through further inspection I don't think having meto would be an issue for me or anyone returning to the US. If I had N on me I'd be feeling too sick trying to go through customs.

Also, I'm a very unassuming looking person so I think that worked in my favor with getting past customs as easily/quickly as I did.

I have more meto than I need but I still need SN. :)

Have a good trip to Mexico if you go. I feel so much better having obtained 1 of the 2 things I need for CTB.

Last edited:
S

spoonie

Jan 31, 2022
Is Propranolol necessary though?
It makes the SN work better, by stopping your heart beating so hard to compensate for the lack of oxygen. Personally I hate having a fast beating heart/ palpitations, because of anxiety, so I want the propranolol.

• Hugs
Reactions: Depressed Cat and Wrennie
V

vallejobell119

Dec 9, 2021
I understand SN is one alternative and there are several others, and this is a great resource to learn about suicide. I'm interested if anyone has found the books Final Exit, or Suicide and Attempted Suicide by Geo Stone helpful when they are contemplating options, or if there's another book suggestion, Thanks in advance!!

Ankou

Ankou

Sep 26, 2021
i know there's a bunch of threads on this but I'm still confused about whether or not SN is illegal in Germany? I was going to order something but now I'm scared it'll be seized and they'll call the cops or something. Does anyone know anything about this? I just want to know I have a way out when I want it ffs, it would give me so much peace of mind.
SN isn't illegal as it's used to preserve meat, so if customs asks you can just pretend to be a meat lover

Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
SN isn't illegal as it's used to preserve meat, so if customs asks you can just pretend to be a meat lover
i read on some sites that it's illegal when the purity is more than 1% or something. but i suppose if they ask I can just say i didn't know that. I'm just really scared I'll be forced to go to a psych ward.

D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
Is it ok to just take the SN? Without all those other meds.

E

Elizabeth67

Feb 3, 2022
No, a stat dose will not work
Thank you. Do you know what dose would be needed over what period of time? Alternatively where it might be possible to attain other antiemetics in the UK without prescription?

Reactions: Itsbeenalongtime
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
I just put in an order. It's weirdly soothing to know my option is actually coming by mail.

Gonna take a while to get here because of COVID, but at least I know that when things don't get better I'll have an out.

Fuck this world

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
D

deafsilence

Oct 22, 2018
I think I'd be willing to try it without anti-emetics cause I won't get a hand of those. What will happen besides vomiting? Partial poisoning or nothing?

Reactions: davidgeorge
davidgeorge

davidgeorge

Experienced
Dec 21, 2021
How do you get the antiemetic in the UK? The over the counter antiemetics are only for travel sickness

Reactions: Itsbeenalongtime
H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
How do you get antiemetic in the US without going to the doctor? Could someone let me know a source?

Update
I realized I have access to Olanzapine. Could someone tell me which of these pills is olanzapine. I know it is between the large white one that says Lilly 4117 and the two small white ones that says DK. I think it might be the large ones but I'm not sure...could someone/ several verify? Thanks so much!

Attachments

• 4F4237E6-F5D6-407A-945D-C61088A1171C.jpeg
    4F4237E6-F5D6-407A-945D-C61088A1171C.jpeg
    18.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 39FFBECA-F8E5-4634-90F6-1118B2A632CF.jpeg
    39FFBECA-F8E5-4634-90F6-1118B2A632CF.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
stevieu

stevieu

~ Sleepwalking through every day ~
Feb 10, 2020
How do you get the antiemetic in the UK? The over the counter antiemetics are only for travel sickness
You can obtain Buccastem M (prochlorperazine) without a prescription though.

Last edited:
Reactions: pumpkin22 and spoonie
H

hellohello

Feb 4, 2022
Where is everyone from the US buying SN from? I only found one option on A mazon and the package says SinoD... I think it ships from China. has anyone purchased this? Is it legit?

Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
Where is everyone from the US buying SN from? I only found one option on A mazon and the package says SinoD... I think it ships from China. has anyone purchased this? Is it legit?
I purchased that one but haven't tested it. I'm not sure if anyone should trust it because the website labeled on the package did not work, the company doesn't exist, and the seller is possibly a Chinese college student, based on some digging I did. Sorry, but I won't be testing it since another one I bought seems more reliable. If you do a tiny bit of research off of that site you will find another seller. It's not hard to find, but I cannot give you the name since you are a new account.