• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

Kulkas

Aug 31, 2021
Umm hello guys,

I have questions to ask.

I still haven't bought the SN. I just want to make sure things first before i buy it. I have done only medium research, pardon my mistakes.

1. SN (needed 25g of (>95%purity) SN to 50ml of plain water [the standard measurement])
2. Prepare 2 glasses in case i vomit.
3. Any other medicines are supplementary (antiemetic, antacid, paracetamol, etc.) so it is okay not to take them (even though there will be mild discomforts (vomiting, short breath, headache, etc))
4. Fasting 8hrs before taking SN (no meals nor drinks)
5. 4 hours of no disturbances for sure death

Do i get everything right? Thank you guys
Doing it tonight, wml guys

• Hugs
Reactions: GameOver52, Wrennie and Dead Meat
K

Kulkas

Aug 31, 2021
Taste report: feels like sea water

• Hugs
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: Joey, GameOver52, Pen>Sword and 4 others
H

HappyChipEater

Nov 21, 2021
Urgh I can't decide whether to order to a PO box (insanely expensive and tricky to rent) or risk delivery to home address. Looks like some people have been okay recently (UK) but our post is temperamental at best
I got some shipped from Canada to UK and it arrived fine in 6 days.

Reactions: pumpkin22 and zoeping
Yagami

Yagami

Nov 29, 2021
Taste report: feels like sea water
Have you tasted a bit of it or did you drink the whole thing??? If you've taken all of it already, I hope you finally have the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat
oneirogen

oneirogen

Mar 22, 2019
does anyone know if there's a physical (non online) SN source in Los Angeles. I got my hands on Meto during my trip to Mexico and just need the SN.

Has anyone had any luck purchasing SN in person from a chemicals shop?

Last edited:
D

dlm

Oct 11, 2018
I read that in order for an antipsychotic to work as an antiemetic it must be a dopamine antagonist. Is this correct? I did a google search on brexpiprazole & the results state that it is a dopamine D2 receptor partial agonist. Does that mean it will not work?

In addition, does anyone know if you can take a stat dose of olanzapine prior to taking SN & if 5mg is enough? This study found that after one day 5mg reduced nausea for cancer patients.

olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
I read that in order for an antipsychotic to work as an antiemetic it must be a dopamine antagonist. Is this correct? I did a google search on brexpiprazole & the results state that it is a dopamine D2 receptor partial agonist. Does that mean it will not work?

In addition, does anyone know if you can take a stat dose of olanzapine prior to taking SN & if 5mg is enough? This study found that after one day 5mg reduced nausea for cancer patients.
I speak from a place of zero knowledge. You can not take a stat dose. I also know certain meds will not work because they target different spots in your brain. I take quetiapine and found this helpful https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/ .

oneirogen

oneirogen

Mar 22, 2019
Btw, here is the meto I obtained while in Mexico. It cost 250 Pesos ($12USD). I was in Mexico for a full month for vacation (no real intention to get drugs or N) but on the last day before my flight out I went ahead and said It's my one chance to get Meto so the first famacia I went to all I did was ask if they had meto and they went to the back and brought out Carnotprim, sold it to me without any problems.

Attachments

• 2A707C4D-BE13-4436-AFEE-8F23DE7F0ABF.jpeg
    2A707C4D-BE13-4436-AFEE-8F23DE7F0ABF.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: schizochicken, lmon, GameOver52 and 2 others
D

dlm

Oct 11, 2018
I speak from a place of zero knowledge. You can not take a stat dose. I also know certain meds will not work because they target different spots in your brain. I take quetiapine and found this helpful https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/ .
Thank you. I did read autumal's thread previously, but after rereading the section on antiemetics I notice that olanzapine is both listed as one of the 6 original possible antiemetics along with meto & dromperidone & again under antipsychotics. So possibly a stat dose might work? Anyone still here knowledgeable on this topic?

TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
Does it affect with something if I drink alcohol BEFORE STARTING to fast?

Q

QuiGonJinn

Sep 17, 2021
Btw, here is the meto I obtained while in Mexico. It cost 250 Pesos ($12USD). I was in Mexico for a full month for vacation (no real intention to get drugs or N) but on the last day before my flight out I went ahead and said It's my one chance to get Meto so the first famacia I went to all I did was ask if they had meto and they went to the back and brought out Carnotprim, sold it to me without any problems.
That's amazing. Did you have any trouble getting across the border with that Medication? I have the SN secured, might have to fly to Cancun for a week and party it up, then return to Canada and then ctb. Here in Canada meto is prescribed only.

Lettam

Lettam

Briefcase
Feb 6, 2019
Hi. I'm a member from way back (before the irl change).

I am having a very, very difficult time finding Meto. It used to be on eBay when I bought it but things seemed to have changed (for the worst). Could anyone please, please guide me in the right direction?

Reactions: lmon, blue and Wrennie
olkf

olkf

I smile by your disgrace
Jan 21, 2022
Hi. I'm a member from way back (before the irl change).

I am having a very, very difficult time finding Meto. It used to be on eBay when I bought it but things seemed to have changed (for the worst). Could anyone please, please guide me in the right direction?
Me too

U

Uisonnasgeneta

Feb 15, 2021
Hi,

Maybe this is a stupid question: I've heard that amisulpride is used as an antiemetic. Since I have some 100mg pills laying arounds, do you think this would be useful? Or does the antiemetic properties only work when taken intraveniously at a lower dose?

Z

zoeping

Dec 20, 2021
This post will be dedicated to compiling all the information we have on the Sodium Nitrite method (SN), including what else is needed and comparing it to other popular methods.

Before starting, I HIGHLY encourage you read most, if not all, of the chapters on the PPH, as this method may not be the most suited for you.

First of all, let's discuss why this method works, and how it kills.

Sodium Nitrite, NaNO2, acts as a catalyst in the conversion of the hemoglobin in your blood into methemoglobin (MetHB), a molecule with a much higher affinity with oxygen. This occurs when the ferrous ions in the regular hemoglobin are converted into ferric ones.
Since it's affinity is so high, methemoglobin cannot let the oxygen flow into other tissues that need it, thus depriving them of oxygen even while you're breathing. Death, then, occurs by hypoxia.
Sodium Nitrite poisoning symptoms include nausea, vertigo, vomiting, very heavy headaches and, should you manage to not pass out for too long, seizures.
The PPH claims that, during a monitored suicide with SN, the patient was unconscious at 12 minutes and dead by 35. However, some sources claim that SN poisoning might take as much as 8 hours to kill, probably due to low dosage.
Since methemoglobin creation is a natural process in our bodies, you must be aware that a certain enzyme works to transform it back into hemoglobin again. This is why the recommended dosage has varied on the PPH so much, as the syntetization of these enzymes and their "power" to overcome the formation of MetHB depends purely on your body, thus making a normal, general dose for all who chose this method very hard to determine, unlike N.

As for the physical symptoms your body will experience, not much will really change. Since your blood will mainly be MetHB, it will take on a bluish chocolate brown color, and the tips of your fingers, toes and nose (amongst others) will turn slightly blue from cyanosis.

Now, lets take a look at the "shopping cart".

You'll need the following:

SN: The main compund for this method, Sodium Nitrite is easy enough to find. You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite. This chemical is sold without regulation and can be bought from Amazon, Ebay or any lab supplier in your area. 100 grams cost between 8 and 10€. This chemical is completely legal to own and is used during curation of meats to preserve their color. It's described as "White to yellowish powder/crystals" and it's said to have "slightly salty taste". It is also very soluble in water.
The recommended dose from the PPH is 15 grams, however, this has increased on different issues, from only 5, to 12 and now to 15.
Very important: You're looking for Sodium Nitrite, not Sodium Nitrate; NaNO2, not NaNO3.
Should you not find it just by looking up Sodium Nitrite, look for: NaNO2, NNaO2 or Filmerine. Make sure you're buying what you want and that it's purity is high enough. For more information on it plus some industrial sellers, check Sodium Nitrite on Pubchem.

Antiemetics: Strong enough antiemetics for this method are not OTC, so you'll need to see your way around this. You're looking for Metoclopramide or any of it's commercial names, like Reglan/Primperan. This antiemetic needs to be a Dopamine blocker for it to work.
Antiemetics aren't 100% necessary for this method, however; just like with N, you wont accomplish anything if you end up puking it all out, which is likely. This will also most likely be the bulk of the money you'll use during this method.

Acid Regulators: Another thing recommended in the PPH is raising your stomach's pH to make the SN more effective. This can be accomplished with drugs like Tagamet (The one recommended on the PPH, 800mg, which is to my knowledge OTC) or even bicarbonate, though not as effective.

I recently got asked a few things regarding SN. First of all, you must know that the effects of this poisoning are completely reversible. It is very unlikely that you will have any permanent damage should you be "saved" during your attempt. Secondly, since this method relies on hypoxia, cardiovascular problems will reduce the amount of MetHB in blood needed to actually kill you. This, however, shouldnt really be a problem since it is sold starting from 100 grams, far more than the amount needed.

Lastly, there have been cases of people recovering from SN poisoning without any "side effects", but even if the ambulance is called soon enough, it is not certain that you will survive.

Should you have any question you can't find the answer of, please comment it and maybe you'll find someone on this community who knows.
Also, should you have any more information you'd like to share, please post it and tag me so I can edit this post and get it included. Thank you.
In the PPH it says to mix SN with propranolol. Is this essential?

Reactions: spoonie
completely-done

completely-done

Experienced
Jan 31, 2022
I seriously cannot source SN from the rainforest for Canada. It's claimed to be unavailable for no specified time. Was it taken out of the rainforest because of the latest headline about SS?

• Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie and Circles
S

spoonie

Jan 31, 2022
Propranolol - 400mg as per the PPH seems a lot - ie 10 tablets! Does such a high amount cause awful side effects?

Also, since SN deprives the brain of oxygen, is there a risk of having a stroke and then being saved by someone rather than passing away? The after-effects of living with stroke are pretty awful.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wrennie
D

diyCTB

Mage
Oct 28, 2018
Hello,

I know that SN clumps with time. I am storing it outdoors in a shed and wonder if I should shake it from time to time to break down formed clumps back into powder.

Does that do anything beneficial? Like extending its storage, retaining its integrity and potency?

Reactions: Deleted member 65988 and blue
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Do you need a functioning gallbladder for SN to work? I don't have much time left and I really need answers ASAP.

Z

zoeping

Dec 20, 2021
Propranolol - 400mg as per the PPH seems a lot - ie 10 tablets! Does such a high amount cause awful side effects?

Also, since SN deprives the brain of oxygen, is there a risk of having a stroke and then being saved by someone rather than passing away? The after-effects of living with stroke are pretty awful.
Is Propranolol necessary though?

E

Elizabeth67

Feb 3, 2022
New member in the UK trying to source SN? I don't think I can receive PMs until I've made more posts...

Reactions: pumpkin22