• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/more-in-depth-sn-advice-for-canada.75906/

Here is a link to a thread I just made with questions about SN.
I apologize if posting this seems spammy in any way, feel free to delete it or ignore if so.
I appreciate any help at all I can get.
Thank you everyone.
Same here, I'm pretty nervous about this method as well. 6/10 isn't very good odds. It's a little over 50/50 chance.
I suppose it doesn't really matter that it is a 50/50 chance as there are no serious negative after effects if a failure occurs. It's not like hanging where you can end up brain dead if you fail. And, since you can't find quantities of SN under 100 grams for sale and only about 15 grams is required for the method, having to buy more if you fail isn't a problem

If you fail once then statistically speaking you should have a 100% success rate for try number two (if it's 50/50). So, it's really no problem.

I suppose the only concern is that someone might ''catch'' you if you fail and you might end up getting admitted somewhere or something. But I do not think that is very likely if you plan accordingly.

Last edited:
ThisIsNotMeR

ThisIsNotMeR

Sep 25, 2021
Update, the SN arrived, to an address I'm not currently living at (my home vs student address). It came yesterday and I'm going to pick it up in the morning. Unfortunately, it seems as though the customs declaration quite clearly says what is in the package according to the photograph, and the box has been opened. I don't need to worry about my parents interfering, they haven't got the slightest clue what it is and even if they did search for it I could easily pass it off as for a "chemistry experiment" (I study physics, but close enough to them given I have always been rather enthusiastic about science).
However, customs must now be aware that I have purchased some. Should I expect a police visit, and if so, what's a good story to keep them away? I'm aware it isn't illegal to have so is simply refusing them entry/replying with no comment sufficient? Or perhaps tell them I was considering suicide but have since had second thoughts and disposed of it?

mackav31i

mackav31i

Sep 10, 2021
I heard seroquel interacts with meto but also acts as an anti- convulsant at 300 mgs or higher dose. Would love to get more information on this.

Increases risk of EPS; probably not a good.
Yea you could inject it. Wouldn't need as much to do the job. The liquid for is meant for injection, not by mouth but if you drink 200ml of it that does the trick.

I just looked it up actually, looks like it can be both IV or IM (into the muscle). I'm not big on injecting drugs so will just take by mouth.
Injecting is really not an option for me because I've never injected anything and there isn't anyone I can ask for help due to the possible repercussions. Taking by mouth seems to be my only option. I'm on 300mgs of seroquel and I read that it acts as an anti-convulsantt. Taking meto is not an option for me as it interacts with seroquel. Would love to get more info on this.
Yea you could inject it. Wouldn't need as much to do the job. The liquid for is meant for injection, not by mouth but if you drink 200ml of it that does the trick.

I just looked it up actually, looks like it can be both IV or IM (into the muscle). I'm not big on injecting drugs so will just take by mouth.
Injecting is really not an option for me because I've never injected anything and there isn't anyone I can ask for help due to the possible repercussions. Taking by mouth seems to be my only option. I'm on 300mgs of seroquel and I read that it acts as an anti-convulsantt. Taking meto is not an option for me as it interacts with seroquel. Would love to get more info on this.
Hey man(or woman) Srry but I dont have the ability to PM yet.
How many posts do you have to make to be able to pm? Also, does replying count as a post? If not how do I post?

Last edited:
Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
Should I expect a police visit, and if so, what's a good story to keep them away? I'm aware it isn't illegal to have so is simply refusing them entry/replying with no comment sufficient? Or perhaps tell them I was considering suicide but have since had second thoughts and disposed of it?
I don't live in the uk so i can't tell you 100% but i think it is very unlikely for the police to visit you.
If they do though, i think it's just a simple check up but if you refuse to see them they might get suspicious, and maybe telling them you were suicidal isn't a good idea as they would most likely refer you to mental health services. Imo the best thing is to cheerfully tell them you're planning on trying to handmake some cured meats! I don't think they can argue with that and probably won't look any deeper.

Reactions: Tempest
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
I heard seroquel interacts with meto but also acts as an anti- convulsant at 300 mgs or higher dose. Would love to get more information on this.

How many posts do you have to make to be able to pm? Also, does replying count as a post? If not how do I post?
Believe Serequel same as Quetiapine. If true, dosage enough 2 act as antiemetic. In search option is thread re quetiapine doses

Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Any1 doubts w/ sn from IC, @91Days announced ctb using. Think may b 1st announced ctb from IC sn. RIP 91days.

Thread 'I took the sn' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-took-the-sn.76104/

Reactions: PeacefulTonic and yolo1234
I

insomuchpain316

Sep 19, 2021
Any1 doubts w/ sn from IC, @91Days announced ctb using. Think may b 1st announced ctb from IC sn. RIP 91days.

Thread 'I took the sn' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-took-the-sn.76104/
RIP. Is the 10g a new thing? Thought stan said 20g? Sorry haven't checked this thread in a while.

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
Yesterday I received the SN ordered from Russia but can't trust it after a failed attempt posted on this website. I appreciate that person letting us know what happened. I have now ordered some from Turkey. Wondering if this is reliable?
I just ordered this from Turkey. Is it reliable? I can't trust the Russian one which turned up yesterday after the failed attempt described on here. Thanks to that person for letting us know.

Last edited:
ThisIsNotMeR

ThisIsNotMeR

Sep 25, 2021
Yesterday I received the SN ordered from Russia but can't trust it after a failed attempt posted on this website. I appreciate that person letting us know what happened. I have now ordered some from Turkey. Wondering if this is reliable?

I just ordered this from Turkey. Is it reliable? I can't trust the Russian one which turned up yesterday after the failed attempt described on here. Thanks to that person for letting us know.
I did receive the stuff I ordered from Turkey, though it took a long time. The tracking info was totally wrong throughout too (in fact it is still apparently in Istanbul) but it came eventually.

Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
RIP. Is the 10g a new thing? Thought stan said 20g? Sorry haven't checked this thread in a while.
I think in older versions of pph the recommended sn dose was like 10g then 15g then updated to 20g or even 25g and 35g if you're more than 100kg. I'm not sure why 91days would choose to go with 10, maybe to avoid vomitting? or maybe they were very short/skinny? I don't doubt 10g did the job anyway

Edit: 91days indeed mentioned in another thread that they were underweight and they estimated the sn amount

Last edited:
Reactions: Greenberg

999rip999

Oct 27, 2021
Hey everyone i'm from the Netherlands can someone help me pls find a website I can buy sn from I can't find it.

I

insomuchpain316

Sep 19, 2021
I think in older versions of pph the recommended sn dose was like 10g then 15g then updated to 20g or even 25g and 35g if you're more than 100kg. I'm not sure why 91days would choose to go with 10, maybe to avoid vomitting? or maybe they were very short/skinny? I don't doubt 10g did the job anyway

Edit: 91days indeed mentioned in another thread that they were underweight and they estimated the sn amount
It seems like 91days didn't take AE and was still successful. Is that you guys understanding?

Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
It seems like 91days didn't take AE and was still successful. Is that you guys understanding?
That's right, imo AE aren't as crucial as some insist they are. I'm sure it does help but in the end most people still throw up, it's not about if you keep it down but how long you can keep it down. Some throw up while unconscious too but at this stage of poisoning i don't think it matters anymore.

Reactions: END21_22 and Someone123
Cheers

Cheers

✨suicide is self-care✨
Oct 8, 2021
Am nervous as feel will gag/throw up thru shock at having jst taken...
I think it heavily depends on the individual.
Are you prone to vomitting? Or are you bad at swallowing things with strong taste (think medicine, alcohol...)? Or do you have any stomach issue? Those are factors that could make you more or less likely to throw up too soon

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I did receive the stuff I ordered from Turkey, though it took a long time. The tracking info was totally wrong throughout too (in fact it is still apparently in Istanbul) but it came eventually.
Thanks. Handy to know.

Q

QuiGonJinn

Sep 17, 2021
Any opinions regarding whether otc Gravol would offer some level of antiemetic effect? Trying hard to find a proper script but so far unsuccesful.

Reactions: Greenberg
B

boca

Oct 15, 2021
Does anyone know of a good website to get meto with no prescription in the US? All I've been finding is a lot of scams

H

HYMMYH

Sep 18, 2021
Qual a maneira segura para abrir o sn para fazer a testagem com sangue sem que ele perca sua função e como armazenar após aberto e quanto tempo ele se mantém eficaz apos aberto?

luckzz3ra

luckzz3ra

Oct 29, 2021
Qual a maneira segura para abrir o sn para fazer a testagem com sangue sem que ele perca sua função e como armazenar após aberto e quanto tempo ele se mantém eficaz apos aberto?
Acho que só fechar bem que deve durar alguns meses ainda.

De qual marca você comprou? Tô atrás de um mas tô com muitas dúvidas de qual escolher.

Reactions: HYMMYH
H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
Looking for sn supplier in europe. Please pm me.

Reactions: Eternity04
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Does anyone know of a good website to get meto with no prescription in the US? All I've been finding is a lot of scams
One big risk of this is that you can go to jail for ordering prescription drugs online without a prescription, plus their reliability is generally not good. Getting this with a prescription is much better.

H

HYMMYH

Sep 18, 2021
Acho que só fechar bem que deve durar alguns meses ainda.

De qual marca você comprou? Tô atrás de um mas tô com muitas dúvidas de qual escolher.
Vou comprar da qualipro a pureza 100%
Hi is 98,00% purity good enough?
Nas minhas pesquisas dizem que tem que ser a cima disto

Last edited:
Reactions: Eternity04
deathLiberation

deathLiberation

Student
Oct 31, 2021
Hello,

Im sorry but im looking to understand SN, N, AE and other less painful methods.
I understand the The Peaceful Pill Handbook is a good start but i want to know my options.

The only way im considering is falling from a very highplace on concrete/rock, as i understand if high enough has a 95%+ chances of death.
I cant get a shotgun in my country, that would be the first option.
All the others seem risky and prone to failure.

I wish i could get something like assisted suicide cocktail but im not from Belgium or Switzerland and i doubt i could pay for the sessions before they even allow me a peaceful death.
I go to bed everyday hoping i dont wake up and first thing in the morning i feel bad for still being alive and having to endure this existence.

Im kinda lost in my search.

Reactions: Koppite and HYMMYH
H

HYMMYH

Sep 18, 2021
Olá,

Sinto muito, mas procuro entender SN, N, AE e outros métodos menos dolorosos.
Eu entendo que o Manual da pílula pacífica é um bom começo, mas quero saber minhas opções.

A única maneira que estou considerando é cair de um lugar muito alto em concreto / rocha, como eu entendo se alto o suficiente tem 95% + chances de morte.
Não consigo obter uma espingarda no meu país, seria a primeira opção.
Todos os outros parecem arriscados e sujeitos ao fracasso.

Gostaria de conseguir algo como um coquetel de suicídio assistido, mas não sou da Bélgica ou da Suíça e duvido que pudesse pagar pelas sessões antes mesmo que me permitissem uma morte pacífica.
Vou para a cama todos os dias na esperança de não acordar e logo pela manhã me sinto mal por ainda estar vivo e por ter que suportar essa existência.

Estou meio perdido na minha busca.
Olá,

Sinto muito, mas procuro entender SN, N, AE e outros métodos menos dolorosos.
Eu entendo que o Manual da pílula pacífica é um bom começo, mas quero saber minhas opções.

A única maneira que estou considerando é cair de um lugar muito alto em concreto / rocha, como eu entendo se alto o suficiente tem 95% + chances de morte.
Não consigo obter uma espingarda no meu país, seria a primeira opção.
Todos os outros parecem arriscados e sujeitos ao fracasso.

Gostaria de conseguir algo como um coquetel de suicídio assistido, mas não sou da Bélgica ou da Suíça e duvido que pudesse pagar pelas sessões antes mesmo que me permitissem uma morte pacífica.
Vou para a cama todos os dias na esperança de não acordar e logo pela manhã me sinto mal por ainda estar vivo e por ter que suportar essa existência.

Estou meio perdido na minha bus
Hello,

Im sorry but im looking to understand SN, N, AE and other less painful methods.
I understand the The Peaceful Pill Handbook is a good start but i want to know my options.

The only way im considering is falling from a very highplace on concrete/rock, as i understand if high enough has a 95%+ chances of death.
I cant get a shotgun in my country, that would be the first option.
All the others seem risky and prone to failure.

I wish i could get something like assisted suicide cocktail but im not from Belgium or Switzerland and i doubt i could pay for the sessions before they even allow me a peaceful death.
I go to bed everyday hoping i dont wake up and first thing in the morning i feel bad for still being alive and having to endure this existence.

Im kinda lost in my search.
Venho buscando o mesmo que você, na minha pesquisa, o metodo SN veem me parecendo uma boa alternativa

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Holding the bag of SN in my hand feels surreal. Like goddamn, I'm actually doing this.

• Love
Reactions: END21_22, kurororo and Idontmatter