• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Stargazer100

Student
May 25, 2021
I'm affraid that if I do puke too much SN I won't be able to buy more for a retry. The last few sellers are now getting all the attention which is also why they reconsider and stop supplying it. Wish we could secure large amounts for the future.

Reactions: ohangiedontyouweep
SullenSiren

SullenSiren

May 9, 2021
I'm in the US, I don't know how safe it is to trust big corporate brands with ordering the SN. If I could get recommendations (via pm) I'd appreciate it immensely.

Last edited:
E

Echofox7

Nov 10, 2018
Can anyone pm a way to get sn in the UK, thanks.
I also wanted to ask is if food grade SN ok? And how long is the shelf life.

Reactions: die2live and markymark03
AwaySeaweed

AwaySeaweed

Sep 18, 2021
Can anyone pm a way to get sn in the UK, thanks.
I also wanted to ask is if food grade SN ok? And how long is the shelf life.
You're looking for >98% purity Nitrite, so food grade is still above at %99.0 , shelf life is 5 years I believe but better not to gamble past 2

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and ESPOIR
AwaySeaweed

AwaySeaweed

Sep 18, 2021
How do you know not to gamble past 2?
If you want to gamble go ahead, but if it was not properly stored at median temperatures or not sealed/exposed to air for extended periods it would oxidize into its nitrate form.

P

paradiselock

Sep 19, 2021
It's generally not advised, as it could create a slow release effect, you are better off just dealing with the taste, then immediately putting a candy in your mouth (DON'T EAT IT) just to rinse out the flavour.
I see... What if I chased them up with really hot water to melt the capsules? Do you know if that would be more effective? (Thanks for your reply also!)

D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
I'm in the US, I don't know how safe it is to trust big corporate brands with ordering the SN. If I could get recommendations (via pm) I'd appreciate it immensely.
likewise - i got sn from duda but im scared due to the above discussion. can someone pm me their source?

D

dyingalone123

Experienced
Sep 8, 2021
Wait, what is your concern. Have you already gotten the SN?
yeah got it already - someone above posted something about it being another chemical. I think they just got the label wrong. you can do a search in this thread on it. I'm going to use it regardless.

AwaySeaweed

AwaySeaweed

Sep 18, 2021
yeah got it already - someone above posted something about it being another chemical. I think they just got the label wrong. you can do a search in this thread on it. I'm going to use it regardless.
Oh okay, I mostly asked for selfish reasons, as I have used the same source. Make sure you to run test(s) and I honestly hope you find peace

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
So I must take meto+ ondasetron ???

OnlyTheWind

OnlyTheWind

Serena / Meatball head
Aug 29, 2020
Question. Can I used meto even if it's expired? I can get it whenever, but I was wondering if it was better to wait until I'm actually near my suicide date.

Reactions: patheticpartner
Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
It speaks about anti emetic ondansetron ....but very hard to find,it's for cancer...

Phosphophyllite

Phosphophyllite

Aug 8, 2021
Can I store SN in a backpack? Is it safe for SN to be near electronics?

Reactions: Circles
addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
i have crohn disease and ulcers among other things, does it increase the vomiting risk?

A

augustwest

Aug 27, 2021
In Stan's guide it said, to take 20g of SN or 25g of SN if your bigger. What about 30g it seems like a lot of people say try 30g I'm probably right around 200lb so should I just stick to the 25g like what was listed in Stan's guide?

E

emptyinside

Feb 24, 2021
I just opened my sn and It has small brown thingies inside. Should i worry about it?

O

Originaldon

Student
Aug 27, 2020
In Stan's guide it said, to take 20g of SN or 25g of SN if your bigger. What about 30g it seems like a lot of people say try 30g I'm probably right around 200lb so should I just stick to the 25g like what was listed in Stan's guide?
Is this even a serious question…. what is the point

The method guide says this "SHALL I DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT???"

No stick to the guide like why would you even feel the need to think and ask this.

Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I was literally just going to buy more and just found out. What I don't get is that I thought sodium nitrite is fucking legal like wtf. I'm at a loss of words.

T

throwawayman

Sep 24, 2021
Can I take SN with only painkillers, or is an antiemetic and an antacid necessary?
Was wondering this as well. Just got mine today and my parents are gone. I need to CTB before they get back.

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
1. Is there a way to preprepare doses?
2. How long once open does the SN last?
3. I got a message saying someone has GERD. Does that affect this method?
4. My SN has clumped, is it hard to break up?

Y

Yossarian87

Sep 23, 2020
I managed to order some of this a while ago, but I ended up telling my ex partner and she made sure that I wasn't able to get the delivery. Now I really want to take my life again and can't find it anywhere. Have I missed my chance. (UK based)

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I'm in the UK. I am very aware of my inexperience. Early this morning I ordered SN from the US jungle site. Supposedly it will turn up in 3 to 6 weeks. As it cost $30 no postage I decided to give it a go. No idea if it will turn up or if it will be as advertised.

Reactions: markymark03
yellothere

yellothere

I don’t want to die... I just want to go back
Aug 12, 2021
I
I managed to order some of this a while ago, but I ended up telling my ex partner and she made sure that I wasn't able to get the delivery. Now I really want to take my life again and can't find it anywhere. Have I missed my chance. (UK based)
I was literally just going to buy more and just found out. What I don't get is that I thought sodium nitrite is fucking legal like wtf. I'm at a loss of word
I'm in the UK. I am very aware of my inexperience. Early this morning I ordered SN from the US jungle site. Supposedly it will turn up in 3 to 6 weeks. As it cost $30 no postage I decided to give it a go. No idea if it will turn up or if it will be as advertised.
Jungle site? Never heard of it. There is a Canadian site. There is one in the US I found but it is cheaper. It may be suspicious if someone from the UK orders.

E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Jungle site? Never heard of it. There is a Canadian site. There is one in the US I found but it is cheaper. It may be suspicious if someone from the UK orders.
It starts with "A"

Reactions: rationaltake