• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

IWDS

Apr 14, 2020
If I drink the SN and I end up throwing up (cause I do not have anti-emetics), but I refrain from calling for help what will happen? I am thinking of making additional drinks in case of throwing up. But I would like to know what are the ramifications in case of failure?

Reactions: xBrialesana
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
If I drink the SN and I end up throwing up (cause I do not have anti-emetics), but I refrain from calling for help what will happen? I am thinking of making additional drinks in case of throwing up. But I would like to know what are the ramifications in case of failure?
Well depending on the time that u keep SN in ur stomach, if u vomite soon(under 5mints) noting happens

S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
Really struggling to find a proper source of SN. Can someone pm me a reliable link ?
I guess if it says NaNO2 0,6% - it's the wrong one, right?

Last edited:
H

hsjevo

Jun 28, 2021
Where have people in the UK been able to by SN. Can't seem to find it anywhere only deliver to companies.

L

latebloom86

Feb 21, 2021
Hey… just wonder if I put SN into gelatin capsules, would it be still dissolved in the stomach? Not sure I can endure the taste as I retched just by smelling SN from the container.

SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
Should I be worried if the CAS number on my bottle of SN comes up as something else?
The picture of the bottle on the manufacture's website looks the same as what I have, and has the same cas number on it.

Last edited:
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
Should I be worried if the CAS number on my bottle of SN comes up as something else?
The picture of the bottle on the manufacture's website looks the same as what I have, and has the same cas number on it.
Yes, definitely! There is only one case number for SN: 7632-00-0. Anything else is a scam. Please be very careful. Best!

Reactions: Freelyffe88, xBrialesana and SosoruzeDosukoi
SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
Yes, definitely! There is only one case number for SN: 7632-00-0. Anything else is a scam. Please be very careful. Best!
That's what I was thinking. I am def going to do the blood test. It's the 2 lb bottle from the W store if that makes a difference. the cas number is for hydrochloric acid lol.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
Well, hydrochloric acid will definitely kill, especially painfully...

Reactions: Freelyffe88
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hey… just wonder if I put SN into gelatin capsules, would it be still dissolved in the stomach? Not sure I can endure the taste as I retched just by smelling SN from the container.
There are many post in this regard, that can be effective but the death process can be prolonged

idealniymir

idealniymir

Jul 16, 2021
Can someone PM me the link for a legit site to SN please? I'm scared I might get scammed, I'm already broke and all I want is peace.

MorsVoluntaria

MorsVoluntaria

Dec 27, 2018
Has anyone else noticed that on the Jungle site, nearly every SN listing has been removed? I am currently in the US and I only see two sources, one from the HM company & another that packaged in a large jar. The 417-500 SN is 'Currently unavailable.'

I just ordered the 3959 SN even though I am still deciding, because SN seems to be getting more difficult to obtain. I hope I don't receive a 'wellness check' for my order & that 3959 is pure enough.

Reactions: persimmontea, pthnrdnojvsc and xBrialesana
S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
Has anyone else noticed that on the Jungle site, nearly every SN listing has been removed? I am currently in the US and I only see two sources, one from the HM company & another that packaged in a large jar. The 417-500 SN is 'Currently unavailable.'

I just ordered the 3959 SN even though I am still deciding, because SN seems to be getting more difficult to obtain. I hope I don't receive a 'wellness check' for my order & that 3959 is pure enough.
What's that website? Can you pm me a link please?

C

callan

Jan 19, 2021
I've been wondering whether quetiapine can be used as an antimetic - it is written as a possibility in the wiki. What do you think?

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019

I placed an order on 417 while it was available and in stock.. got an email that night that they were out of stock and then another that they were unavailable. I've been freaking out (:

Reactions: MorsVoluntaria
MorsVoluntaria

MorsVoluntaria

Dec 27, 2018
What's that website? Can you pm me a link please?
I don't have enough posts to PM yet, but it is a very popular online shopping website owned by one of the richest men.

SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
So my SN had the CAS # for HCl. I spoke to the help chat for the producer of the company of my SN. They did confirm it was a typo with the label. Seems like a careless mistake imo, but whatever. This is DE SN from W. I will do a blood test soon on this as well, and will report back with that.

Reactions: persimmontea and insurancepolicy
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I wonder if tolerance to taste can be built on micro doses of SN. The effect on the body probably won't change... I have tried micro doses of 250mg on a full stomach with no antiemetic nor acid reducer... I used a pulse oximeter to measure my spo2 and it did not dip nearly as much as when I tried the bag method and deliberately cut off the oxygen. my spo2 went down to 62.

I am thinking of combining it with B17 - Laetrile, which is supposed to induce the same effects, but a handful of pills are potentially lethal. They come in 500mg pills.

I brought this up a few years ago but not sure if anyone has tried it. I came across it because I happen to be severely B12 deficient and it showed up on my search.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
So my SN had the CAS # for HCl. I spoke to the help chat for the producer of the company of my SN. They did confirm it was a typo with the label. Seems like a careless mistake imo, but whatever. This is DE SN from W. I will do a blood test soon on this as well, and will report back with that.
Mistakes like that do not happen with legitimate businesses.

Reactions: checkouttime and SosoruzeDosukoi
SosoruzeDosukoi

SosoruzeDosukoi

Tired
Mar 27, 2021
Mistakes like that do not happen with legitimate businesses.
I agree 100%, I am def going to buy another SN. This is a back up if I get desperate. It did turn my blood brown though.

Reactions: Shu
Yama

Yama

Jul 8, 2021
Hi, are "technical grade" or "laboratory reagant" suited types for the purpose ? Thanks

Last edited:
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I didn't know that. I have two different kinds. One has CAS # 7632-00-0 and the other one has 7647-01-0. I purchased 2 just to play it safe. I figured I would use one as the back up glass just in case, but I guess I'll stick with the recommended one.

Greenberg

Greenberg

Jun 28, 2020
I didn't know that. I have two different kinds. One has CAS # 7632-00-0 and the other one has 7647-01-0. I purchased 2 just to play it safe. I figured I would use one as the back up glass just in case, but I guess I'll stick with the recommended one.
CAS #7647-01-0 is definitely hydrochloric acid. Whoever sold you that has a very sick mind.

• Wow
Reactions: Pen>Sword, MorsVoluntaria and Freelyffe88
S

Smily

Jul 7, 2021
I didn't think buying SN would so problematic… It's extremely hard to find. How are you guys finding it? I've been looking for a source for almost a month now.

• Aww..
Reactions: OnlyTheWind and Busdriver
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
CAS #7647-01-0 is definitely hydrochloric acid. Whoever sold you that has a very sick mind.
I'm glad I found that out. It's one of the first sources that comes up in an internet search (in the US) and is sold through the largest grocery chain in the world, which starts with a W.
Is it possibly an error on the packaging, because everything else on the bottle says Food Grade / FCC Molecular Formula: NaNO2. This seller would have no way of knowing what I intend to use it for, so why would the seller sell me hydrochloric acid?

Don't get me wrong, I'm definitely not going to mess with it... I'm just trying to figure out if I should warn people.
I just contacted the seller about the discrepancy on the bottle and I'm waiting to hear back. I noticed on their direct website that it shows the CAS #7647-01-0 on the Sodium Nitrite bottle as well.

I was still planning on doing a blood test on them, which i realize isn't a full proof way to test the SN, but I figured perhaps it would give me an approximation.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Anonymous_A

Arcanist
Oct 4, 2020
How is the seller sick minded for selling that instead of sn?

Its not like the sellers knows your using it to ctb/to consume it.

Reactions: Freelyffe88
Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
It's called Duda energy 99+%. Food grade

How is the seller sick minded for selling that instead of sn?

Its not like the sellers knows your using it to ctb/to consume it.
That's what I'm trying to figure out first before I warn people about it, because there's no way the sellers knows what I intend to use it for, but it does have the hydrochloric acid CAS # on it. But if the goal was to sell a different product, why not just put the SN CAS # on it as well? I'm going to see if there is a way to easily test hydrochloric acid in order to confirm it.

I just contacted the seller about the discrepancy on the bottle and I'm waiting to hear back. Even on their direct website it shows the Hydrochloric Acid CAS #7647-01-0 on the Sodium Nitrite bottle as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anonymous_A
L

latebloom86

Feb 21, 2021
There are many post in this regard, that can be effective but the death process can be prolonged
Thanks for the info. Just found search type window. Maybe I'll just drink with my nose covered. That will help not smell it :)